Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,395 members, 7,808,399 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:28 AM

Let's Have Your Complaints And Suggestions - NYSC (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Let's Have Your Complaints And Suggestions (26230 Views)

NYSC B 15 Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries / B15 Corps Members Verify Your Details On Nysc Website + Treatment of Complaints / NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Go Down)

Re: Let's Have Your Complaints And Suggestions by JeSoul(f): 8:00pm On May 29, 2013
Crazydude smiley, ever get my email? Hope you are well and doing great.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints And Suggestions by CrazyMan(m): 9:51pm On May 29, 2013
JeSoul: Crazydude smiley, ever get my email? Hope you are well and doing great.
I'm great dear...I didn't get your mail. Could you try re-sending it by replying the original one I sent earlier.

Thanks.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints And Suggestions by JeSoul(f): 7:47pm On May 30, 2013
CrazyMan:
I'm great dear...I didn't get your mail. Could you try re-sending it by replying the original one I sent earlier.

Thanks.
Re-sent smiley.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints And Suggestions by CrazyMan(m): 7:57pm On May 30, 2013
JeSoul: Re-sent smiley.
Seen and replied. wink
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints And Suggestions by julbeauty(f): 10:42am On May 31, 2013
CrazyMan:
Contributing money for cds project is voluntary if you feel you can't afford it you can opt out.

What you should always have at the back of your mind is to assemble at the nysc secretariat every Thursdays to mark your attendance. (consistent absence for a long period of time could lead to an extension.)
hmm thanks 4 d information,I'm batch B corps member,now I'm goo to go
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints And Suggestions by CrazyMan(m): 10:47am On May 31, 2013
julbeauty: hmm thanks 4 d information,I'm batch B corps member,now I'm goo to go
Good luck.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints And Suggestions by yokiti: 12:28pm On May 31, 2013
Moderators, please help move this thread to the homepage in appreciation of our comrades (2012 Batch B corpers) who have served their fatherland and will be passing out on the 6th of June, 2013.
Here is the link to the thread .
www.nairaland.com/1308735/prayers-nysc-2012-batch-b
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints And Suggestions by CrazyMan(m): 11:37am On Jun 01, 2013
yokiti: Moderators, please help move this thread to the homepage in appreciation of our comrades (2012 Batch B corpers) who have served their fatherland and will be passing out on the 6th of June, 2013.
Here is the link to the thread .
www.nairaland.com/1308735/prayers-nysc-2012-batch-b
Its now on the home page.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints And Suggestions by yokiti: 11:45am On Jun 01, 2013
CrazyMan:
Its now on the home page.

Am grateful; thanks and God bless you real good. More power to your elbow!

1 Like

Re: Let's Have Your Complaints And Suggestions by Irekheafe(m): 5:14am On Jun 03, 2013
Do any one ve idea on y Auchi poly did not want to show us the correction list,or could it be that were not mobilised?
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints And Suggestions by CrazyMan(m): 8:34am On Jun 03, 2013
Irekheafe: Do any one ve idea on y Auchi poly did not want to show us the correction list,or could it be that were not mobilised?
Join the batch B house here, I'm sure you would find your fellow Auchi poly colleagues who would have an idea about your question.

Good luck.

https://www.nairaland.com/1163849/prospective-nysc-batch-b-2013
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints And Suggestions by JeSoul(f): 5:35pm On Jun 03, 2013
Oga crazyman, you have mail...this your email self, be like say you dey miss messages from time to time smiley
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints And Suggestions by arnyi(m): 4:30am On Jun 04, 2013
Ekiti State HMB is so heartless and insensitive about the plights of Corps members under its payroll. Is it not better to reject corpers than to accept them and then forget about their welfare? I call on the DG to urgently do something about corpers posted to serve under Ekiti State HMB to save them from being tempted. A hungry Corper is an angry Corper. Anything can happen!
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints And Suggestions by Nielbaba(m): 1:05pm On Jun 04, 2013
Cann anyone please help me out here. I was told we need our O level certificate for clearance , I got to my old skool I was asked to write a letter concernin that please cann any1 gv me a format of d letter ? Its over 8 years av written a formal letter
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints And Suggestions by osarumenojo: 1:47pm On Jun 04, 2013
what are the consequences of reeploy?
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints And Suggestions by CrazyMan(m): 2:40pm On Jun 04, 2013
Niel baba: Cann anyone please help me out here. I was told we need our O level certificate for clearance , I got to my old skool I was asked to write a letter concernin that please cann any1 gv me a format of d letter ? Its over 8 years av written a formal letter
This is serious...so with all the technology in this generation, you want me to believe that you cannot write a formal letter, and to make matters worse, you're even a graduate. Lord have mercy. sad
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints And Suggestions by CrazyMan(m): 2:44pm On Jun 04, 2013
osarumen ojo: what are the consequences of reeploy?
There are no consequences if its done properly.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints And Suggestions by Nielbaba(m): 8:04pm On Jun 04, 2013
CrazyMan:
This is serious...so with all the technology in this generation, you want me to believe that you cannot write a formal letter, and to make matters worse, you're even a graduate. Lord have mercy. sad
I know dats s d likely responnse I wil get , wat I asked for is a format ok dat dosnt av anytinn to do wit beenn a graduate .d last time I studied English was 2006. I came here cos I will get quick responnse ,nnt dat I cnt finnd out on my own
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints And Suggestions by CrazyMan(m): 11:29am On Jun 08, 2013
Niel baba: I know dats s d likely responnse I wil get , wat I asked for is a format ok dat dosnt av anytinn to do wit beenn a graduate .d last time I studied English was 2006. I came here cos I will get quick responnse ,nnt dat I cnt finnd out on my own
Ok...follow the steps below, and I can assure you that you won't encounter problems in writing your letter...

Good luck.

1) Your Address
This should be written in the top right-hand corner of the letter.

2) The Address of the company (your school) you are writing to.

The inside address should be written on the left, starting below your address.

3) Date:

Different people put the date on different sides of the page. You can write this on the right or the left on the line after the address you are writing to. Write the month as a word.

4) Salutation or greeting:

Dear Sir or Madam,
If you do not know the name of the person you are writing to.

5) Ending a letter:

1) Yours faithfully

2) Your signature
Sign your name, then print it underneath the signature.

Hope this helps.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints And Suggestions by ujchief(m): 1:07pm On Jun 08, 2013
www.nairaland.com/1316324/ex-batch-b-corppers-how#16133626

Consider for frontpage, maybe after modifying the topic to include all corpers and not just batch b.

Thanks.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints And Suggestions by CrazyMan(m): 6:52pm On Jun 08, 2013
ujchief: www.nairaland.com/1316324/ex-batch-b-corppers-how#16133626

Consider for front page, maybe after modifying the topic to include all corpers and not just batch b.

Thanks.
You would agree with me that so many similar topics in line with this one you suggested have already graced the home page. Find some below.

https://www.nairaland.com/1309405/nysc-batch-b-corpers-passing

https://www.nairaland.com/1308735/prayers-nysc-2012-batch-b

I can stick it on the first page here...but it won't get to the front page cos there are so many pending topics suggested by mods of other sections that are yet to get to the front page so I believe this on can wait.

Sticking it here is the best I can do...hope you're ok with that.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints And Suggestions by Nielbaba(m): 11:09pm On Jun 08, 2013
CrazyMan:
Ok...follow the steps below, and I can assure you that you won't encounter problems in writing your letter...

Good luck.

1) Your Address
This should be written in the top right-hand corner of the letter.

2) The Address of the company (your school) you are writing to.

The inside address should be written on the left, starting below your address.

3) Date:

Different people put the date on different sides of the page. You can write this on the right or the left on the line after the address you are writing to. Write the month as a word.

4) Salutation or greeting:

Dear Sir or Madam,
If you do not know the name of the person you are writing to.

5) Ending a letter:

1) Yours faithfully

2) Your signature
Sign your name, then print it underneath the signature.

Hope this helps.
TNX bro. Der s dis sayinn dat u knnow how goood u r only when u try doin it ,I wrote smtin perfect dat same day n believe d man in charge dint even read a linne of itt ,,4tapled my pasport colected 4k. Annd asked me to sign after wish he gave it to me .TNX bro
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints And Suggestions by CrazyMan(m): 11:25pm On Jun 08, 2013
Niel baba: TNX bro. Der s dis sayinn dat u knnow how goood u r only when u try doin it ,I wrote smtin perfect dat same day n believe d man in charge dint even read a linne of itt ,,4tapled my pasport colected 4k. Annd asked me to sign after wish he gave it to me .TNX bro
You're welcomed.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints And Suggestions by ujchief(m): 8:53pm On Jun 09, 2013
CrazyMan:
Sticking it here is the best I can do...hope you're ok with that.

Cool...you're the boss.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints And Suggestions by corpROYAL(m): 5:09pm On Jun 10, 2013
@Crazyman close this trend without cogent reason. this trend is created for chattingroom for 2013 Batch B corp to chat and meeting themself it is not to duplicate any topic because, there is a trend like this for. 2012 Batch C corp member that also serve as their chattingroom. kindly help on check this issue. thanks
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints And Suggestions by CrazyMan(m): 6:17pm On Jun 10, 2013
corpROYAL: @Crazyman close this trend without cogent reason. this trend is created for chattingroom for 2013 Batch B corp to chat and meeting themself it is not to duplicate any topic because, there is a trend like this for. 2012 Batch C corp member that also serve as their chattingroom. kindly help on check this issue. thanks
The thread you created was for 2013 Batch B corps members.

The link I provided when I closed your thread was to inform you that a similar thread already exists...we can't have two batch B threads running simultaneously that's why I had to close yours.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints And Suggestions by corpROYAL(m): 6:44pm On Jun 10, 2013
@Crazyman.Check very well you will see that 2012 batch c have their own chatroom and at the same time, the 2012 batch C Big house. Check and see. No one close the chatroom on their own. Why do you close it if something like this occur before us. That is just my complain. I am not here to fight nor to cause trouble but just to contribute my qota to the development of this forum. Shekenah. You need to re-open it.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints And Suggestions by CrazyMan(m): 6:58pm On Jun 10, 2013
2013 batch B thread already exist...yours is a duplication that why it would remain locked.

Find the link of the 2013 batch B thread below.

Re: Let's Have Your Complaints And Suggestions by corpROYAL(m): 9:13pm On Jun 10, 2013
@Crazyman. I am not a layman here or on forum like this. Read my previous message and see that you have no point to block that thrend as long as you cannot block 2012 batch C corp member chatroom of which they also have 2012 !atch c corp Big house which in this NYSC section. Why is that not a duplicate?.Is not a duplicate my man. Check through and see. I hate rideness or any unjust in my life. What I will not take I will not take. You know what you did was wrong and you seem not to accept that fact. That is why you hide a Topic complain I drop in your name.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints And Suggestions by CrazyMan(m): 9:19pm On Jun 10, 2013
Now you're getting me angry...if you choose to remain blind then that's your problem...I'm done spoon feeding you.

Secondly, I moved your complainant topic to the general section...meaning it isn't hidden.

This would be my last response to you. Have a nice day.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints And Suggestions by corpROYAL(m): 9:28pm On Jun 10, 2013
CrazyMan: 2013 batch B thread already exist...yours is a duplication that why it would remain locked.

Find the link of the 2013 batch B thread below.

So what happen to this one:
https://www.nairaland.com/1070004/chat-room-nysc-batch-c
Why cant you go and block that. You think I don't know what I am doing. You should go block that one and call it a duplicate if you can block my own thread and treat it as a duplicate.
You see, you are just given a previledge here as a moderator and you are misusing it. What will now happen if you are given higher position in a real world. You will misuse it.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints And Suggestions by corpROYAL(m): 9:37pm On Jun 10, 2013
CrazyMan: Now you're getting me angry...if you choose to remain blind then that's your problem...I'm done spoon feeding you.

Secondly, I moved your complainant topic to the general section...meaning it isn't hidden.

This would be my last response to you. Have a nice day.

Who is blind and childish between me and you who cannot advocate just but unjust.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9)

NYSC: What You Need To Know About Rivers State Orientation Camp / 26-Year-Old Kano Corps Member Dies While Returning To His PPA / 5 Reasons Why NYSC Should Not Be Scrapped

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.