Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,924 members, 7,806,684 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:45 PM

14 People Killed In Early Morning Attack In Jos - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 14 People Killed In Early Morning Attack In Jos (8942 Views)

Bayelsa: PDP In Early Lead, As INEC Declares Results At Polling Units, Wards / Maiduguri Bombed Again In Friday Morning Attack -vanguard / Chief-Of-Army-Staff, Buratai In Early Morning Jogging Exercise With Soldiers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

14 People Killed In Early Morning Attack In Jos by NEROSKY(m): 9:11am On Oct 11, 2012
Another round of mayhem was recorded early Wednesday in Riyom Local Government Area of Plateau state, north central Nigeria, as 14 people were brutally murdered by suspected herdsmen.

Channels Television gather that the assailants in large numbers, armed with dangerous weapons, raided three villages in the early hours of Wednesday while the villagers were still asleep, killing and destroying their houses as well other valuables.

The Wednesday’s attack is reportedly coming after an incident on Tuesday in which three people were killed in neighbouring Barkin Ladi Local Government Area.

According to the House of Representatives member, who is representing Barkin Ladi/Riyom federal constituency, Mr Simon Mwadkom, four members of a family were shot at close range in Dallyam village, in Tahoss district and several others were injured as the bandits vanished.

While the attack was on, another set of terrorists killed eight people in Ranghol in Sopp ward of the local government with another two persons murdered in Lotton village in Jol ward of the same local government area.

Hoourable Mwadkom accused Fulani herdsmen for the attacks, which he claimed were organised and well executed simultaneously in the three affected villages.

This fresh attack is coming at a time when it was assumed that peace has returned to the troubled Barkin Ladi/Riyom communities which has in the past recorded diverse attacks and killings.

The Plateau State Police command in reaction to the incident through the Public Relations Officer, Deputy Superintendent of Police, Emmanuel Abuh, however confirmed that only six people were killed in the attack.

http://gidileak.com/dozen-people-killed-in-early-morning-attack-in-jos/

Re: 14 People Killed In Early Morning Attack In Jos by obi123: 9:33am On Oct 11, 2012
Nigeria is on fire

1 Like

Re: 14 People Killed In Early Morning Attack In Jos by godstar4christ: 9:33am On Oct 11, 2012
Nawa ooo! When wil dis killing and tragedy stop been our daily hot update?
Re: 14 People Killed In Early Morning Attack In Jos by easyfem(m): 9:33am On Oct 11, 2012
People kill people... Killing people anyhow in dix country is now normal. Pple take pleasure in doing it.... I'm afraid of future
Re: 14 People Killed In Early Morning Attack In Jos by Nobody: 9:34am On Oct 11, 2012
Normads at it again.

Sometimes I wish these folks could be banished to anywhere around the Antarctic where the temperature will cool their brains back to sanity.

1 Like

Re: 14 People Killed In Early Morning Attack In Jos by MadCow1: 9:35am On Oct 11, 2012
Finally.

Boko Boys are back to steal the spotlight from Aluu.

This is why I love Nigeria. Never a dull moment
Re: 14 People Killed In Early Morning Attack In Jos by Nobody: 9:35am On Oct 11, 2012
DIVIDENDS OF DEMOCRACY IN A PLACE WHERE EVEN 20 HITLERS CANNOT CONTROL.
Re: 14 People Killed In Early Morning Attack In Jos by ednut1(m): 9:36am On Oct 11, 2012
what is all dis na, dis same idoits will go nd pray to god later, killin pple like fowls, nawa o
Re: 14 People Killed In Early Morning Attack In Jos by GhostFaceKiller: 9:36am On Oct 11, 2012
CPC won't see it fit to condemn this killings or any of those innocent people killed by fulani herdsmen, boko haram bombings and their own thugs after the election.
Re: 14 People Killed In Early Morning Attack In Jos by 1shortblackboy: 9:36am On Oct 11, 2012
Knowing the recent history of that place shouldn't d eyes of all security authorities be on that area ? How does this keep happening ?
Re: 14 People Killed In Early Morning Attack In Jos by hotwax: 9:38am On Oct 11, 2012
They went into hiding because of the Senator that was killed. They thought the government will track them. They were surprised the government did not do anything, so they continue their usual business of killing.

Resumption to usual business.

4 Likes

Re: 14 People Killed In Early Morning Attack In Jos by NEROSKY(m): 9:40am On Oct 11, 2012
Mad Cow: Finally.

Boko Boys are back to steal the spotlight from Aluu.

This is why I love Nigeria. Never a dull moment

is this ur comment?
Re: 14 People Killed In Early Morning Attack In Jos by achi4u(m): 9:40am On Oct 11, 2012
Am only pittying my kids in this dangerious country.

Let the killing remains up north.
Re: 14 People Killed In Early Morning Attack In Jos by MrMotor: 9:43am On Oct 11, 2012
I'm no longer save in diz country!....Burkina Faso here i come. angry
Re: 14 People Killed In Early Morning Attack In Jos by brotherlyn(m): 9:45am On Oct 11, 2012
Jos is under a heavy siege from forces that are more than them. Unless God intervenes, i don't see
any solution in sight.

What should we do?

Pray for the mercy of God.

English grammar, diplomacy, revenge mission, Government intervention and whatever strategy anyone
can think of has not solved the problem, so where do we turn to?
Re: 14 People Killed In Early Morning Attack In Jos by pyyxxaro: 9:47am On Oct 11, 2012
THE DEVIL cry IS A embarassed LIAR shocked
Re: 14 People Killed In Early Morning Attack In Jos by Kingharzyz(m): 9:47am On Oct 11, 2012
;DThe panacea to nigeria problems is asunder! I can't wait to see my precious south west stand alone as a nation...and let boko haram bomb demself and the militants should kidnap themselves in the east.... cheesy
Re: 14 People Killed In Early Morning Attack In Jos by redsun(m): 9:47am On Oct 11, 2012
Didnt you guys heard of recent assasination attemt on a 14 year old girl in pakestan by some islamists for advocating for girls education in pakistan?Her only crime was crying out for "light".She is in critical condition right now,fighting to live,but she is a heroine.

Any country that islamist fundamentalism has reared roots is a country where darkness reign and very hard to turn light.It is life and death situation
Re: 14 People Killed In Early Morning Attack In Jos by redsun(m): 9:49am On Oct 11, 2012
Didnt you guys heard of recent assasination attemt on a 14 year old girl in pakestan by some islamists for advocating for girls education in pakistan?Her only crime was crying out for "light".She is in critical condition right now,fighting to live,but she is a heroine.

Any country that islamist fundamentalism has reared roots is a country where darkness reign and very hard to turn on light.It is a life and death situation.
Re: 14 People Killed In Early Morning Attack In Jos by AntiGbagaun(f): 9:49am On Oct 11, 2012
Mr.Motor:
I'm no longer save in diz country!....Burkina Faso here i come. angry
sad angry
Re: 14 People Killed In Early Morning Attack In Jos by otokx(m): 9:50am On Oct 11, 2012
Is this news true?
Re: 14 People Killed In Early Morning Attack In Jos by Nobody: 9:52am On Oct 11, 2012
Gowon, stand up and defend your state. Now is time to enforce UNITY in Plateau state

4 Likes

Re: 14 People Killed In Early Morning Attack In Jos by AntiGbagaun(f): 9:53am On Oct 11, 2012
redsun: Didnt you guys heard of recent assasination attemt on a 14 year old girl in pakestan by some islamists for advocating for girls education in pakistan?Her only crime was crying out for "light".She is in critical condition right now,fighting to live,but she is a heroine.

Any country that islamist fundamentalism has reared roots is a country where darkness reign and very hard to turn on light.It is life and death situation
shocked shocked angry
Re: 14 People Killed In Early Morning Attack In Jos by Leopantro: 9:55am On Oct 11, 2012
Anytime i open any 9ja
newspaper, all i read is
'kill, kill, kill: die, die, die:
flood, flood, flood; kidnap,
kidnap, kidnap; billion,
billion, billion! God help
9ja.
Re: 14 People Killed In Early Morning Attack In Jos by otokx(m): 10:00am On Oct 11, 2012
Leopantro: Anytime i open any 9ja
newspaper, all i read is
'kill, kill, kill: die, die, die:
flood, flood, flood; kidnap,
kidnap, kidnap; billion,
billion, billion! God help
9ja.

The good news goes unreported.
Re: 14 People Killed In Early Morning Attack In Jos by Nobody: 10:00am On Oct 11, 2012
This is bad real bad micheal jackson
Re: 14 People Killed In Early Morning Attack In Jos by size38: 10:01am On Oct 11, 2012
Wit all this killings, do we still lay claim of being the most populous nation in Africa? I guess not. Maybe our population must have been down to 20 million or so

1 Like

Re: 14 People Killed In Early Morning Attack In Jos by Nobody: 10:05am On Oct 11, 2012
hotwax: They went into hiding because of the Senator that was killed. They thought the government will track them. They were surprised the government did not do anything, so they continue their usual business of killing.

Resumption to usual business.
Re: 14 People Killed In Early Morning Attack In Jos by Nobody: 10:05am On Oct 11, 2012
Anti-Gbagaun:
sad angry
anti-gbagaun squad grin cheesy
You never holla

Wait make madam patience enter town, her gbagaun fit cause another flood for naija.
Make sure you do ur work Oooo
Re: 14 People Killed In Early Morning Attack In Jos by omenziate(m): 10:05am On Oct 11, 2012
Well, nothing new in Nigeria, d carnage and destruction of lives and properties is a daily occurrence. We have developed thick fur against being worried about such news. Naija, peculiar country.
Re: 14 People Killed In Early Morning Attack In Jos by Nobody: 10:06am On Oct 11, 2012
otokx: Is this news true?

100%
Re: 14 People Killed In Early Morning Attack In Jos by redsun(m): 10:14am On Oct 11, 2012
Anti-Gbagaun:
shocked shocked angry

What is your own?Ok,lets get it."Didn't you guys hear about" "attempt","Pakistan"

You think were are hear to grorify the queen.Colo.That is why barbarians like you are lost.

grin grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Taiwo Adeniji Wins New-York Nursing Excellence Award / INEC Chairman Speaks To The BBC About 2023 Elections / Nkem Owoh, Aka Osuofia Freed For N1.4m To Balance N100k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.