Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,862 members, 7,806,436 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 04:34 PM

How Can He Stop His Girl From Smoking Weed? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How Can He Stop His Girl From Smoking Weed? (2402 Views)

How Smoking Weed Affects Women's Vagina / Please Help! How Can I Help Him Stop Smoking Weed? / How Do You Feel After Smoking Weed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can He Stop His Girl From Smoking Weed? by Chimezie198(m): 11:11am On Oct 11, 2012
A friend of mine just found out dat his beloved and only angel of his life smokes weed.

Pls hw can he stop her from smoking weed (igbo)?
Re: How Can He Stop His Girl From Smoking Weed? by skydeep(f): 11:23am On Oct 11, 2012
Chimezie198: A friend of mine just found out dat his beloved and only angel of his life smokes weed.

she needs a psychotherapy undecided
Re: How Can He Stop His Girl From Smoking Weed? by DExplorer1: 11:48am On Oct 11, 2012
It's simple. Let me have her number.
Re: How Can He Stop His Girl From Smoking Weed? by jackpot(f): 12:01pm On Oct 11, 2012
skydeep:
she needs a psychotherapy undecided
chei. . .nne, you fine oooo. Appreciating the work of the Most-High

@topic
lipsrsealed[/color]
Re: How Can He Stop His Girl From Smoking Weed? by JallowBah(f): 12:03pm On Oct 11, 2012
Does it affect her everyday-life?
Does it affect her work, her familylife?
Does it affect how she is as a person, as in; does it make her change personality when smoking?

If no to all of the above, I dont see the problem.
Re: How Can He Stop His Girl From Smoking Weed? by Booty4me: 12:10pm On Oct 11, 2012
lol Na This clown Una dey Give advice... op wellcome back sha
Re: How Can He Stop His Girl From Smoking Weed? by xynerise: 12:10pm On Oct 11, 2012
jackpot: chei. . .nne, you fine oooo. Appreciating the work of the Most-High

@topic
lipsrsealed[/color]
*clears throat*
Re: How Can He Stop His Girl From Smoking Weed? by mataz(f): 12:12pm On Oct 11, 2012
Buy her 4 large bags ask here to finish all of them in one day if she can't then she must quit
Re: How Can He Stop His Girl From Smoking Weed? by iyatrustee(f): 12:14pm On Oct 11, 2012
xynerise:
*clears throat*

say wetin? [s]chei! how skyd take fall for dis fugly antelope still eludes me[/s] angry angry angry
Re: How Can He Stop His Girl From Smoking Weed? by Chimezie198(m): 12:28pm On Oct 11, 2012
Booty4me: lol Na This clown Una dey Give advice... op wellcome back sha
Re: How Can He Stop His Girl From Smoking Weed? by xynerise: 12:33pm On Oct 11, 2012
iyatrustee:

say wetin? [s]chei! how skyd take fall for dis fugly antelope still eludes me[/s] angry angry angry
do u have something to say? undecided. Wetin u see for my body when u toast me? tongue
Re: How Can He Stop His Girl From Smoking Weed? by iyatrustee(f): 12:35pm On Oct 11, 2012
wetin i see for your body? what else if not your oversized Apa Amu! angry angry angry
Re: How Can He Stop His Girl From Smoking Weed? by gbanikiti(m): 12:41pm On Oct 11, 2012
xynerise:
*clears throat*
am I thinking what am thinking?
Re: How Can He Stop His Girl From Smoking Weed? by Chimezie198(m): 12:49pm On Oct 11, 2012
iyatrustee: wetin i see for your body? what else if not your oversized Apa Amu! angry angry angry
no spoil my thread o..
Re: How Can He Stop His Girl From Smoking Weed? by iyatrustee(f): 12:51pm On Oct 11, 2012
which yeye thread sef! make i go find sexkills make him come delete this yeye thing angry
Re: How Can He Stop His Girl From Smoking Weed? by Chimezie198(m): 1:01pm On Oct 11, 2012
jackpot:

@topic
lipsrsealed
sugar wots up?
Re: How Can He Stop His Girl From Smoking Weed? by xynerise: 1:52pm On Oct 11, 2012
iyatrustee: wetin i see for your body? what else if not your oversized Apa Amu! angry angry angry
. But you like am sha? undecided
Re: How Can He Stop His Girl From Smoking Weed? by xynerise: 1:53pm On Oct 11, 2012
Chimezie198: no spoil my thread o..
no mind her she don sawaa!
Re: How Can He Stop His Girl From Smoking Weed? by omega25red(m): 2:26pm On Oct 11, 2012
Chimezie198: A friend of mine just found out dat his beloved and only angel of his life smokes weed.

intorduce her to heroin or cocaine grin grin

joking aside he needs to decide fast if this is something he can deal with because it is very hard to stop a drug abuser from using their drug of choice. The only way they stop is when they hit rock bottom and choose to get treatment. Also weed is a gateway drug for most people. Once they get used to the high they get the will move on to harder drugs.
Re: How Can He Stop His Girl From Smoking Weed? by JallowBah(f): 2:35pm On Oct 11, 2012
omega25red: intorduce her to heroin or cocaine grin grin

joking aside he needs to decide fast if this is something he can deal with because it is very hard to stop a drug abuser from using their drug of choice. The only way they stop is when they hit rock bottom and choose to get treatment. Also weed is a gateway drug for most people. Once they get used to the high they get the will move on to harder drugs.

Google some facts.

Marihuana is not a gate-way-drug.
Marihuana dont get your body addicted in any way.
Re: How Can He Stop His Girl From Smoking Weed? by omega25red(m): 3:15pm On Oct 12, 2012
JallowBah:

Google some facts.

Marihuana is not a gate-way-drug.
Marihuana dont get your body addicted in any way.

Some people will beleive anything they read on google. I actually worked with people who are drug addicted. If you go int their history you will agree with what is said about marijuana being a gateway drug. Just because you smoke it and it hasn't led to you doing coke or heroin doesn't mean that you will eventually do coke and or heroin. if you read my post i said for most it is a gateway drug.
Re: How Can He Stop His Girl From Smoking Weed? by JallowBah(f): 3:30pm On Oct 12, 2012
omega25red: Some people will beleive anything they read on google. I actually worked with people who are drug addicted. If you go int their history you will agree with what is said about marijuana being a gateway drug. Just because you smoke it and it hasn't led to you doing coke or heroin doesn't mean that you will eventually do coke and or heroin. if you read my post i said for most it is a gateway drug.

Most people with a narcotic problem starts off with alcohol. Actually.

Marihuana is not a gateway drug. The fact that most countries dont allow marihuana makes the dealers with marihuana have other things as well. Which means you will be exposed to an invorement of other drugs, and makes it easier to go and try something else. Not because you "get used to the high and need something stronger".

1 Like

Re: How Can He Stop His Girl From Smoking Weed? by Revolva(m): 8:19pm On Oct 12, 2012

Smokin weed is not bad its is medicinal cigerettes are worst killers - but if she takes it as a habit I pity her cos one day she go run naked enter market haha
Re: How Can He Stop His Girl From Smoking Weed? by Chimezie198(m): 6:20pm On Oct 17, 2012
cheesycheesy
Re: How Can He Stop His Girl From Smoking Weed? by drnoel: 9:56pm On Oct 17, 2012
so what if she smokes weed..
Re: How Can He Stop His Girl From Smoking Weed? by Chimezie198(m): 10:39pm On Oct 17, 2012
Shez already smokin weed
Re: How Can He Stop His Girl From Smoking Weed? by tellwisdom: 10:46pm On Oct 17, 2012
That gurl must be Msmadskin sad sad
Re: How Can He Stop His Girl From Smoking Weed? by akintun: 11:01pm On Oct 17, 2012
My best ever girl friend smoked weed, and I don't even smoke cigarette .
Re: How Can He Stop His Girl From Smoking Weed? by hardbody: 11:43pm On Oct 17, 2012
@op, I beg your pardon, what exactly is the problem here? Can I loan her for the weekend? I need to clear my cannabis farm
Re: How Can He Stop His Girl From Smoking Weed? by Chimezie198(m): 10:41am On Oct 20, 2012
akintun: My best ever girl friend smoked weed, and I don't even smoke cigarette .
Chai...
Re: How Can He Stop His Girl From Smoking Weed? by jackpot(f): 12:26pm On Oct 20, 2012
Chimezie198: sugar wots up?
i am fine, chewing gum. wink kiss

#shy#

and you smiley
cool
Re: How Can He Stop His Girl From Smoking Weed? by jackpot(f): 12:34pm On Oct 20, 2012
xynerise:
*clears throat*
got catarrh? undecided wink

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Imagine, No Beard At Age 24 ! Is There Any Solution? / Testimony On Swissgarde Twin Boosting Products. God Is Awesome / How To Use Super Gro ( Organic Liquid Fertilizer) For Fish Farming

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.