Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,337 members, 7,780,884 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 02:30 AM

How To Send A Prescription Drug (injection) From USA To Nigeria - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How To Send A Prescription Drug (injection) From USA To Nigeria (1784 Views)

Why You Should not get eye drops without prescription / Doctors Cure Leukemia Patient With HIV Injection / Woman Loses Hands And Legs To Illegal Butt Injection (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Send A Prescription Drug (injection) From USA To Nigeria by lawmani: 12:55pm On Oct 11, 2012
Please could anyone who has done this before share his/her experience
Am about to send a medication (drug) injection from USA to Nigeria. It is urgently needed by my relation who resides in Lagos. The drug is not available in Lagos as it is very scarce and also a lot of fake in the drug market.
This medication is a prescription drug and was duly prescribed by the doctor that treated him when he visited America earlier this year. A copy of the prescription is also attached to the package. I need to send it down to Lagos ASAP! DHL said they need NAFDAC letter of authorization to send it! Where on hell do i get that? FedEx to Lagos has not being delivering on time!
Will appreciate a positive contribution!
Re: How To Send A Prescription Drug (injection) From USA To Nigeria by bigtt76(f): 1:01pm On Oct 11, 2012
They (DHL and probably Fedex also) would require the NAFDAC authorization before it can clear customs. I would advice you get someone in the freight forwarding area to assist you with this or use a frieght forwarder to Nigeria like aascargo dot com they may assist since they have a clearing agent on ground. Cheers.

lawmani: Please could anyone who has done this before share his/her experience
Am about to send a medication (drug) injection from USA to Nigeria. It is urgently needed by my relation who resides in Lagos. The drug is not available in Lagos as it is very scarce and also a lot of fake in the drug market.
This medication is a prescription drug and was duly prescribed by the doctor that treated him when he visited America earlier this year. A copy of the prescription is also attached to the package. I need to send it down to Lagos ASAP! DHL said they need NAFDAC letter of authorization to send it! Where on hell do i get that? FedEx to Lagos has not being delivering on time!
Will appreciate a positive contribution!
Re: How To Send A Prescription Drug (injection) From USA To Nigeria by lawmani: 1:30pm On Oct 11, 2012
bigtt76: They (DHL and probably Fedex also) would require the NAFDAC authorization before it can clear customs. I would advice you get someone in the freight forwarding area to assist you with this or use a frieght forwarder to Nigeria like aascargo dot com they may assist since they have a clearing agent on ground. Cheers.

Thanks!, Please do you have their contact: Phone number? website...i tried www.asscargo.com - didnt work!
Re: How To Send A Prescription Drug (injection) From USA To Nigeria by jobaskia(m): 5:55pm On Oct 16, 2012
@ OP you can contact nafdac direct either by mail or phone. email. nafdac@nafdac.gov.ng, phone numbers 01-4524259,4524270,01-4731018.

(1) (Reply)

Cmd ,uch Ibadan Against His Colleagues / Cure For Pre Mature Ejaculation / Nationwide Doctor's Strike Starts Tomorrow !!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.