Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,359 members, 7,800,721 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 03:21 AM

I Can See The Signs But I Cant Listen To Her Mind Maybe She Wants Me - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Can See The Signs But I Cant Listen To Her Mind Maybe She Wants Me (1119 Views)

I Thought She Was A Friend,now She Wants Sex in return for a Favour. / She Wants A Sugar Daddy Without Sex, Guy Replies Him / Help! I Love Her So Much, But I Don't Understand Her Maybe She Loves Me As Well (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Can See The Signs But I Cant Listen To Her Mind Maybe She Wants Me by Nobody: 6:26pm On Oct 11, 2012
it bout a girl in ma hood,she visits my house frequently and she showed me a lot of signs..........Not dat am scared to propose to her but the fact is that if i propose to her and she says NO,AM DOOMED...any scope i fit use hit her
Re: I Can See The Signs But I Cant Listen To Her Mind Maybe She Wants Me by Nobody: 7:01pm On Oct 11, 2012
if she showed you signs and you're sure they were signs, go for the kill bro. She won't say no
Re: I Can See The Signs But I Cant Listen To Her Mind Maybe She Wants Me by k2039: 7:16pm On Oct 11, 2012
If she says no,will it kill you.
You never know what you can achieve until you try.

If he says yes,you won,if she says no,you have nothing to loose,then you know you should move on.

But what if she intends to say yes and you dont make a move,you have all to loose.

I say to you,tell her how you feel
Re: I Can See The Signs But I Cant Listen To Her Mind Maybe She Wants Me by chamotex(m): 7:17pm On Oct 11, 2012
yusufogrin: it bout a girl in ma hood,she visits my house frequently and she showed me a lot of signs..........Not dat am scared to propose to her but the fact is that if i propose to her and she says NO,AM DOOMED...any scope i fit use hit her

You are contradicting yourself.
If you don't make a move, you will never know.
Re: I Can See The Signs But I Cant Listen To Her Mind Maybe She Wants Me by Idowuogbo(f): 7:19pm On Oct 11, 2012
chamotex:

You are contradicting yourself.
If you don't make a move, you will never know.
u back? i guess ur twitter account acting shady. sexy chamo bck y'all...yayyyy!!! *dancing*
Re: I Can See The Signs But I Cant Listen To Her Mind Maybe She Wants Me by chamotex(m): 7:23pm On Oct 11, 2012
Idowuogbo:
u back? i guess ur twitter account acting shady. sexy chamo bck y'all...yayyyy!!! *dancing*

hehe. sup?
Just wanna see what has changed in this section
Re: I Can See The Signs But I Cant Listen To Her Mind Maybe She Wants Me by Dsage1: 8:38pm On Oct 11, 2012
yusufogrin: it bout a girl in ma hood,she visits my house frequently and she showed me a lot of signs..........Not dat am scared to propose to her but the fact is that if i propose to her and she says NO,AM DOOMED...any scope i fit use hit her

You are simply scare of the lady,otherwise you would have propose to her.

Whenever she come to ur place, giv her a straight look into her eye and keep mute for lik 30 secound, then take a deep breath,hold her hand and tel her u like her and u wnt her to be ur gf.
Re: I Can See The Signs But I Cant Listen To Her Mind Maybe She Wants Me by Theben(m): 9:45pm On Oct 11, 2012
OP sorry o, i need to know what you mean by doom, you mean it could lead you to commit suicide? Haba, i don't think there's any lady worth this in Nigeria.

However, Try lower ur expectation before approaching her. Approach her like you want to play game. You can't be sure she wants you if you don't approach her.

When you expect too much from a gal, and get disappointed, it will so bring you down.

Know that no man is aversed to being turned down by a lady however your beauty, social status, wealth or intelligence.

Anyway, if you're still very much afraid of approaching her cos of an impending disappointment that could devastate you, then it would be better to let go. Numerous gals abound in Naija
Re: I Can See The Signs But I Cant Listen To Her Mind Maybe She Wants Me by AntiGbagaun(f): 9:48pm On Oct 11, 2012
D sage:

You are simply scare of the lady,otherwise you would have propose to her.

Whenever she come to ur place, giv her a straight look into her eye and keep mute for lik 30 secound, then take a deep breath,hold her hand and tel her u like her and u wnt her to be ur gf.
sad sad
Re: I Can See The Signs But I Cant Listen To Her Mind Maybe She Wants Me by Mynd44: 11:50pm On Oct 11, 2012
Ask her before another guy who is not as good as you snatches her dude
Re: I Can See The Signs But I Cant Listen To Her Mind Maybe She Wants Me by Theben(m): 8:48am On Oct 12, 2012
Anti-Gbagaun:
sad sad
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: I Can See The Signs But I Cant Listen To Her Mind Maybe She Wants Me by Nobody: 10:52am On Oct 12, 2012
Theben: OP sorry o, i need to know what you mean by doom, you mean it could lead you to commit suicide? Haba, i don't think there's any lady worth this in Nigeria.

However, Try lower ur expectation before approaching her. Approach her like you want to play game. You can't be sure she wants you if you don't approach her.

When you expect too much from a gal, and get disappointed, it will so bring you down.

Know that no man is aversed to being turned down by a lady however your beauty, social status, wealth or intelligence.

Anyway, if you're still very much afraid of approaching her cos of an impending disappointment that could devastate you, then it would be better to let go. Numerous gals abound in Naija

WHAT I MEAN IS IF SHE SAYS NO,,,,,,ITS LIKE A BIG SHAME TO ME IN MA HOOD.THE MAIN FACT IS THAT SHE IS JUST 18 AND AM 22.HOPE U GRAB
Re: I Can See The Signs But I Cant Listen To Her Mind Maybe She Wants Me by Nobody: 10:53am On Oct 12, 2012
Anti-Gbagaun:
sad sad

I THINK I WILL TRY THIS OUT COS WE STAY TOGETHER A LOT,I HAVE TO TAKE SOME ALOMO BITTERS B4 TRYING THAT
Re: I Can See The Signs But I Cant Listen To Her Mind Maybe She Wants Me by Nobody: 10:56am On Oct 12, 2012
Mynd_44: Ask her before another guy who is not as good as you snatches her dude

I WILL BEAT THE HELL OUT OF THE GUY
Re: I Can See The Signs But I Cant Listen To Her Mind Maybe She Wants Me by Nobody: 11:01am On Oct 12, 2012
yusufogrin:

WHAT I MEAN IS IF SHE SAYS NO,,,,,,ITS LIKE A BIG SHAME TO ME IN MA HOOD.THE MAIN FACT IS THAT SHE IS JUST 18 AND AM 22.HOPE U GRAB

face your studies and let her face her studies too!
angry
Re: I Can See The Signs But I Cant Listen To Her Mind Maybe She Wants Me by Nobody: 1:32pm On Oct 12, 2012
AmBeautiful:

face your studies and let her face her studies too!
angry

am perfectly ok in terms of studies,,,,,,,,,so dnt worry bout that
Re: I Can See The Signs But I Cant Listen To Her Mind Maybe She Wants Me by Mynd44: 1:33pm On Oct 12, 2012
yusufogrin:

I WILL BEAT THE HELL OUT OF THE GUY
That just shows how much of a kid you are
Re: I Can See The Signs But I Cant Listen To Her Mind Maybe She Wants Me by xynerise: 1:44pm On Oct 12, 2012
yusufogrin: Not dat am scared to propose to her but the fact is that if i propose to her and she says NO,AM DOOMED
Shatap! Are you proposing or you just want to chop and clean mouth? Do you know what propose means?
Re: I Can See The Signs But I Cant Listen To Her Mind Maybe She Wants Me by Nobody: 7:44am On Oct 13, 2012
xynerise:
Shatap! Are you proposing or you just want to chop and clean mouth? Do you know what propose means?

lol,,,,,,u know the answer already so shatap

(1) (Reply)

Sex Breakthrough!!!! / She Is Not Marrying My Friend Because He Is Igbo / 10 THINGS YOU MUST NOT DO AS A LADY TO GET MARRIED

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.