Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,361 members, 7,808,256 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:27 AM

Bad Relationship Good For Me. Am I Mad? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Bad Relationship Good For Me. Am I Mad? (980 Views)

8 Misplaced Attributes Guys Check In A Lady That Land Them Into Bad Relationship / Best Break Up/ Cheating/regret/ Bad Relationship Songs. Top 50 My Favourites. / 8 Signs Of A Bad Relationship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bad Relationship Good For Me. Am I Mad? by CanaryDiamond(f): 6:37pm On Oct 11, 2012
I am met a guy in February. He never told me he loved me but he was drawn to me then we became close. Ended up dating and regarding each other as lovers. Whenever i would go shopping he would never want to go shop with me but rather drop me at the mall and go then rush me to finish when it suits him. He was never comfortable with taking me to his home because he said his house mates were friends with his paper wife and he did not want any problems with her as she might cancel the papers whch would lead to him going back to 9ja.So he spent most of his time at my place.The real pain started when he neglected me, never spending time with me but always expecting me to be home and available for him just incase he decides to pop in. I have cheated on him several times and he was never aware because he was just not there.He sometimes would just come and pretend to be relaxing with me. Pressure me into sex then go after sex. That left me empty and hurt. I later lied to him and said i was pregnant with his child just for me to see his reaction. He said he was fine with it but never showed any excitement.His behaviour never changed so i decided to lie and say i was aborting. He took me to the abortion clinic but did not stick around to see what was going on. I sat inside for hours then called him to pick me up. I pretended to be inpain because of the abrotion and instead of him spending time with me to support and care, he just dropped me home and went to watch soccer in his house.My friends said he was not serous about me and that made me angry ( even though it might have been the truth).The only time he would tell me that he loved me was when i would fight him ( i fought him just to get his attention). Now he caught me cheating and he wants nothing to do with me but i am so sad. The new guy is so loving and he is everything i would have needed from guy 1.Nairalanders do you think i was busy fooling myself in this relationship or what?. Was it bad for me?. What did this guy's action mean?. Am i foolish to cry and miss him. Is this relationship worth fighting for? He used to tell me that men just want to sleep with me but that made me think that he was the one who just wanted to sleep with me and dump me. Guys i am so confused, sad and down but i do not understand y. Please talk to me my people i feel like i loosing myself. cry cry cry. I do not know why i feel like this. I realy dont understand. WHat do you guys think of all this. Please be honest and even if you want to use strong language i am still fine with it coz i know most of you are just free spirited and outspoken.Please guys help me. I am feeling so pathetic but in love with someone who i think does not even care.
Re: Bad Relationship Good For Me. Am I Mad? by Idowuogbo(f): 6:50pm On Oct 11, 2012
u get problem o! as in ur medular stopped working since d days of daddi showkey and raskimono. U busy cheating, faking
pregnacy, dating a he-goat that obviously don't give two shytes about u and God so good...a sound bruda price ur market, u still crying? ur case is terrestrial! go ur village o! ur cure awaits u.

1 Like

Re: Bad Relationship Good For Me. Am I Mad? by mataz(f): 7:04pm On Oct 11, 2012
Sorry but why are u taking so much crap from this guy there are plenty of guys that will treat u like a queen so why settle for less when ur worth more than gold break up with that.foool and find ur self a Real man
Re: Bad Relationship Good For Me. Am I Mad? by CanaryDiamond(f): 7:15pm On Oct 11, 2012
mataz: Sorry but why are u taking so much crap from this guy there are plenty of guys that will treat u like a queen so why settle for less when ur worth more than gold break up with that.foool and find ur self a Real man

Hey sista i realy do not know the answer to your question as well. I have tolerated so much from him and some of all these things i would have never tolerated if it was other people doing them. For me i used to be scared of dumping him before as i used to listen to all these things he would say ( him saying all men want is to use me). I knew he was talking crap but i was just to scared to just forget him. I did cheat ( a lot) but i never realy liked those other guys. It was just that they were there and i was lonely. He was the one i realy wanted with all of my heart, but i gues the feelings were not mutual hey. I have never actualy spoken about this openly to anyone as i thought they would judge me and tell me the truth i was not ready to hear. Do other ladies go through this madness that i am going through or am i just crazy?
Re: Bad Relationship Good For Me. Am I Mad? by Nnekacherry: 7:47pm On Oct 11, 2012
Hmmm how can a guy treat you like shyte and you are still loving and crying for him?
Don't you love yourself
Wake up girl and show that dude that you don't need him in your life.. That you can live without him....
Women.. Most times i don't even understand some of you...
Re: Bad Relationship Good For Me. Am I Mad? by CanaryDiamond(f): 8:46am On Oct 12, 2012
[quote author=Nnekacherry]Hmmm how can a guy treat you like shyte and you are still loving and crying for him?
Don't you love yourself
Wake up girl and show that dude that you don't need him in your life.. That you can live without him....

The worst part is that i felt sooo bad when he caught me with the other guy. I felt soo guilty, as if i was doing him wrong.I felt as if i would be punished for what i did and i realy hate the fact that i am not ready to see him with another woman. Eversince the incident i avoid the streets i know he uses because i am scared that i might bump into him with someone else. I am scared of seeing him with someone. I am realy scared.
I keep imagining him with someone and the thought kills me.
Re: Bad Relationship Good For Me. Am I Mad? by AntiGbagaun(f): 9:01am On Oct 12, 2012
Canary Diamond: I am met a guy in February.....
undecided
Re: Bad Relationship Good For Me. Am I Mad? by tpia5: 9:22am On Oct 12, 2012
i assume you're overseas, since you said he has a paper wife.

so why must he follow you shopping all the time? Cant you go by yourself?

the guy must be tired from all this running around and perambulating.
Re: Bad Relationship Good For Me. Am I Mad? by Nobody: 10:20am On Oct 12, 2012
There is one thing I have understood about women in this life. And the thing is that some of them find it hard to love men who treat them right. They mostly prefer basstards, arogant fools, stupid ignorant morrons and retarded common criminals than sane men. How could this lady still love that kangaroo basstard? Gad!
Re: Bad Relationship Good For Me. Am I Mad? by gunners160(m): 12:57pm On Oct 12, 2012
i lack wat 2 say 2 u.may b u shuld go back 2 d guy let him punch d hell out of ur brain wit blow may b dat time u wuld wise up.d only solution 2 ur problem is u and u are nt ready 2let go
Re: Bad Relationship Good For Me. Am I Mad? by Lolaabokoku(f): 4:49pm On Oct 12, 2012
gunners160: i lack wat 2 say 2 u.may b u shuld go back 2 d guy let him punch d hell out of ur brain wit blow may b dat time u wuld wise up.d only solution 2 ur problem is u and u are nt ready 2let go
lmao @ gunners160
Re: Bad Relationship Good For Me. Am I Mad? by Sapphire86(f): 6:49pm On Oct 12, 2012
Idowuogbo said it all but she was very blunt with it. Girl do you have daddy or emotional issues? i think u need a therapist cuz you went to the extreme looking for love n attention. now that some1 likes you and seems 2 treat u right, you are not feeling him. Physically or spiritually, babe u need help.

(1) (Reply)

Grace Or Blessing? / Why Do Girls Run After Much Older Guys? / Should I Move On??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.