Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,888 members, 7,798,971 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 01:09 PM

Oti Ikomi Resigns As Keystone Bank MD - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Oti Ikomi Resigns As Keystone Bank MD (9582 Views)

MTN CEO, Ahmad Farroukh Resigns / Access Bank's MD In Office For Over 10 Years: Why? / Erastus Akingbola: Fmr Intercontinental Bank MD Freed Over ₦47.1B Fraud (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Oti Ikomi Resigns As Keystone Bank MD by youngies(m): 8:05pm On Oct 11, 2012
CHANNELKOOS NEWS can exclusively report that the Managing Director of Keystone Bank Mr. Oti Ikomi has resigned his position as the managing director of the bank.

Mr. Ikomi tendered his resignation a few hours ago to the Board of the bank. In his resignation letter he sighted personal reasons for his resignation.

Oti Ikomi is a seasoned professional banker with a wealth of experience spanning over two decades.

He has led businesses to exceptional results with revenue, market share and overall business growth. He has a leading expertise in Banking Executive Management, Corporate, Commercial and Transactional Banking. He has a vast geographical business and working knowledge in Africa covering over 30 African countries from West, East, Southern and North Africa.

http://channelkoos.com/index.php/news/2742-keystone-bank-md-oti-ikomi-resigns
Re: Oti Ikomi Resigns As Keystone Bank MD by Nobody: 11:14pm On Oct 11, 2012
who gives a flying f***k
Re: Oti Ikomi Resigns As Keystone Bank MD by acidtalk: 11:15pm On Oct 11, 2012
Maybe he started having scuffles with Sanusi.

Give or take, I fit swear say na Money sharing disagreement go make am resign.
Re: Oti Ikomi Resigns As Keystone Bank MD by topsyking: 11:20pm On Oct 11, 2012
Who cares..he can av all d knowledge in d asia,europe,america...not only wealth of experience na wealth of poo
Re: Oti Ikomi Resigns As Keystone Bank MD by yemi2plus(m): 11:21pm On Oct 11, 2012
How i wish GEJ can also resign as president of Nigeria..

4 Likes

Re: Oti Ikomi Resigns As Keystone Bank MD by Nobody: 11:22pm On Oct 11, 2012
And how does that affect my money in the bank? I no wan hear say my money miss o! undecided
Re: Oti Ikomi Resigns As Keystone Bank MD by Detonatorrex(m): 11:22pm On Oct 11, 2012
ok so he chose to resign..who's gonna shack g**ri to that? cheesygrin
Re: Oti Ikomi Resigns As Keystone Bank MD by lookmangiw(m): 11:23pm On Oct 11, 2012
And how those that affect the price of g***i?
Re: Oti Ikomi Resigns As Keystone Bank MD by Booty4me: 11:26pm On Oct 11, 2012
mtseeeeeeeeeeeeewwwwwwwww.. People are resigning on daily basesss
Re: Oti Ikomi Resigns As Keystone Bank MD by Super1759: 11:28pm On Oct 11, 2012
yemi2plus2: How i wis GEJ can also resign as president of Nigeria..
and you will take over right?

1 Like

Re: Oti Ikomi Resigns As Keystone Bank MD by lekanSuccess(m): 11:30pm On Oct 11, 2012
Who gives a f**k,after much embezzlement, tell him to resign from being his wife's husband. I wonder if this will wake the wasted souls in PH...Mchewww! cryWho gives a f**k,after much embezzlement, tell him to resign from being his wife's husband. I wonder if this will wake the wasted souls in PH...Mchewww!
Re: Oti Ikomi Resigns As Keystone Bank MD by Super1759: 11:30pm On Oct 11, 2012
berem: And how does that affect my money in the bank? I no wan hear say my money miss o! undecided
grin grin grin so how much deh the account?
Re: Oti Ikomi Resigns As Keystone Bank MD by BrutusOj(m): 11:32pm On Oct 11, 2012
JONATHAN should do dsame tin grin grin
Re: Oti Ikomi Resigns As Keystone Bank MD by yemi2plus(m): 11:36pm On Oct 11, 2012
Super1759: and you will take over right?
if possible... YES i will.
Re: Oti Ikomi Resigns As Keystone Bank MD by MAYOWAAK: 11:44pm On Oct 11, 2012
Wish him all the best in his future endeavours.
Re: Oti Ikomi Resigns As Keystone Bank MD by Nobody: 11:44pm On Oct 11, 2012
Keystone ke? Dat one na bank abi museum? The poor MD probably got tired of counting everything else apart from money. . . .I guess people prefer 'saving' their artefacts there rather than their cash. Better luck with your next endeavour sir.

1 Like

Re: Oti Ikomi Resigns As Keystone Bank MD by Nobody: 11:49pm On Oct 11, 2012
berem: And how does that affect my money in the bank? I no wan hear say my money miss o! undecided

Igbo kwenu !!! grin grin grin grin
Re: Oti Ikomi Resigns As Keystone Bank MD by RedLight1: 11:57pm On Oct 11, 2012
i hope that wont affect my money! by the way aint the same chanelkoos that reported imam shekau's death reporting this again? i gotta check a better source
Re: Oti Ikomi Resigns As Keystone Bank MD by Nobody: 12:46am On Oct 12, 2012
[size=220pt]OLE!!![/size]
[size=14pt]THIEF THIEF THIEF THIEF THIEF THIEF THIEF THIEF THIEF THIEF THIEF THIEF THIEF[/size]
Re: Oti Ikomi Resigns As Keystone Bank MD by Nobody: 12:50am On Oct 12, 2012
mxxpunkxx!:

Igbo kwenu !!! grin grin grin grin
girls are not smiling at all! undecided
Re: Oti Ikomi Resigns As Keystone Bank MD by ddim22: 1:18am On Oct 12, 2012
lekan Success: Who gives a f**k,after much embezzlement, tell him to resign from being his wife's husband. I wonder if this will wake the wasted souls in PH...Mchewww! cryWho gives a f**k,after much embezzlement, tell him to resign from being his wife's husband. I wonder if this will wake the wasted souls in PH...Mchewww!
You people should stop abusing this forum.How does his resignation relate to what happened in PH.Its not a must that everyone must comment on every story posted in this forum.If you see a story,and you dont have anything reasonable to say,then you just read and go ur way without commenting.

4 Likes

Re: Oti Ikomi Resigns As Keystone Bank MD by ddim22: 1:25am On Oct 12, 2012
yemi2plus2:
Empty brain!you can not even perform if given the post of local govt. Chairman.
Re: Oti Ikomi Resigns As Keystone Bank MD by jamp: 5:40am On Oct 12, 2012
The man actually did a nice job in the bank. I heard that the bank is actually making profit. But I tink sanusi is not happy with him.
Am not happy the way they took the bank from Atuche.

Good, better, Bankphb. One day cars will run on water.

God bless Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Oti Ikomi Resigns As Keystone Bank MD by leyema: 6:14am On Oct 12, 2012
If na ‎​U̶̲̥̅̊ nko? D ♍A̶̲̥̅n don thief enough money. Let efcc investigate him.
Re: Oti Ikomi Resigns As Keystone Bank MD by emyibe(m): 7:06am On Oct 12, 2012
for who to take over? atiku or buhari ehh
yemi2plus2: How i wish GEJ can also resign as president of Nigeria..
Re: Oti Ikomi Resigns As Keystone Bank MD by Rizstar: 7:37am On Oct 12, 2012
ddim22:
You people should stop abusing this forum.How does his resignation relate to what happened in PH.Its not a must that everyone must comment on every story posted in this forum.If you see a story,and you dont have anything reasonable to say,then you just read and go ur way without commenting.
Dont mind them. They are trying hard to cover up thier fellow cult members that nemesis befelled.
Re: Oti Ikomi Resigns As Keystone Bank MD by regime: 7:44am On Oct 12, 2012
WAO to be candid dis Bank has never downsized since dis man took over as MD/CEO.
Other nationalized Bank Main street and Enterprise downsized with mass protest.
I wish him well.
Long live Keystone bank
Long live Oti Ikomi
Long FRN
Re: Oti Ikomi Resigns As Keystone Bank MD by regime: 7:44am On Oct 12, 2012
WAO to be candid dis Bank has never downsized since dis man took over as MD/CEO.
Other nationalized Bank Main street and Enterprise downsized with mass protest.
I wish him well.
Long live Keystone bank ltd
Long live Oti Ikomi
Long live FRN

1 Like

Re: Oti Ikomi Resigns As Keystone Bank MD by Youngzedd(m): 7:50am On Oct 12, 2012
yemi2plus2:

YOU ARE DREAMING.

WAKE UP B4 IT'S TOO LATE.
Re: Oti Ikomi Resigns As Keystone Bank MD by Youngzedd(m): 7:53am On Oct 12, 2012
That is good for him, he must not die in the office just like our policians wants to stay till enternity.

Enjoy ur money @Oti cos no time.
Re: Oti Ikomi Resigns As Keystone Bank MD by TBD(m): 8:34am On Oct 12, 2012
Kudos to oti, i really wish him best in future endeavour. This what our greedy leaders/politicias lack when you know you cant longer cope you resign honourably to give to others.
Re: Oti Ikomi Resigns As Keystone Bank MD by ochallo: 8:35am On Oct 12, 2012
a lot of you are saying shit , well the only reason a MD would resign is when the forth can no longer hold, that means the bank is coming down. I knew those banks would eventually crash, i said it before, all those new banks would go. Thank you sanusi.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Emefiele Elected President Of African Central Banks As Confab Ends In Abuja / Telecoms Biz Opportunity You Mustn't Miss!!! / Affiliate Marketing:a Beginner's Guide To Succeeding With Clickbank

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.