Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,425 members, 7,800,905 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 08:50 AM

About Alhaji Hasan The Murderous Chief Of ALUU - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / About Alhaji Hasan The Murderous Chief Of ALUU (1125 Views)

Mehdi Hasan Messes Up Buhari / Mehdi Hasan Messes Up Buhari On Al Jazeera (video) / Some Notable Facts About Alhaji Atiku Abubakar...... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

About Alhaji Hasan The Murderous Chief Of ALUU by paddylo1(m): 8:11pm On Oct 11, 2012
I have a friend who graduated from UNIPORT in 2010, he said the village head the so called Alhaji Hassan, came back from the USA in 2002 and ever since has been causing trouble in ALUU community, together with his sons.

He said they beat students who they see at late hours coming from class, and generally behave anyhow

The guy is also said to have been the richest guy in ALUU that is how he got his kingship or whateva useless title

I believe the Alhaji hassan is culpable in murder.
Re: About Alhaji Hasan The Murderous Chief Of ALUU by nduchucks: 8:13pm On Oct 11, 2012
paddy_lo: I have a friend who graduated from UNIPORT in 2010, he said the village head the so called Alhaji Hassan, came back from the USA in 2002 and ever since has been causing trouble in ALUU community, together with his sons.

He said they beat students who they see at late hours coming from class, and generally behave anyhow

The guy is also said to have been the richest guy in ALUU that is how he got his kingship or whateva useless title

I believe the Alhaji hassan is culpable in murder.

Your mischief is noted, but you forgot to note that the Alhaji is a member of Boko Haram. Nonesense!
Re: About Alhaji Hasan The Murderous Chief Of ALUU by tyson55(m): 8:21pm On Oct 11, 2012
^^^ Which kind of message are you trying to pass across to Op? undecided
Re: About Alhaji Hasan The Murderous Chief Of ALUU by paddylo1(m): 8:32pm On Oct 11, 2012
ndu_chucks:

Your mischief is noted, but you forgot to note that the Alhaji is a member of Boko Haram. Nonesense!

Ndu_chuks this is no joke, my friend stayed in ALUU community as an undergratuate in UNIPORT.

He said houses there are cheaper than other places around UNIPORT, which was why he stayed there.

I asked him about the chief and thats exactly what he told me.

He said the guy deserves to die and i also believe so.
Re: About Alhaji Hasan The Murderous Chief Of ALUU by nduchucks: 8:42pm On Oct 11, 2012
Have you guys reported this guy to the authorities in the state capital and Abuja?
Re: About Alhaji Hasan The Murderous Chief Of ALUU by paddylo1(m): 9:04pm On Oct 11, 2012
ndu_chucks: Have you guys reported this guy to the authorities in the state capital and Abuja?

Have i reported who?

My friend?, why should i report him, he was in Lagos working when this tragedy happened, is it a crime to go to UNIPORT and have lived off campus?

whats your point?
Re: About Alhaji Hasan The Murderous Chief Of ALUU by nduchucks: 9:57pm On Oct 11, 2012
I was asking whether you have reported his Alhaji
Re: About Alhaji Hasan The Murderous Chief Of ALUU by doctokwus: 10:10pm On Oct 11, 2012
Abeg,let's hear word,I no longer trust anybody or anything I hear in nigeria;d same way ur friend is 'badmouthing' d alhaji is d same way d aluu murderers heard "thief,thief"& being d senseless pple dey are,dey neva bordered to ask questions& find out if actually d boys were what somebody claimed they were;and here u are, a supposed educated person,being told sth about sbody u neva knew& u swallow it,hook,line& sinker;what makes u different frm d ALUU pple den!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Top Commander Of Boko Haram Captured In Maiduguri with a prominent politician / Why I Voted For Obama- MI Abaga / 7 Infamous Quotes From The Presidential Media Chat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.