Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,819 members, 7,802,628 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:44 PM

Python Swallows Livestock As A Result Of The Flooding - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Python Swallows Livestock As A Result Of The Flooding (31731 Views)

Flooding Leaves Thousands Stranded At Abuja-lokoja Road / Huge Python Swallows Infant Babyin Edo State [photos Inside / Python Swallows Baby At Edo (pixs Included) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Python Swallows Livestock As A Result Of The Flooding by Librate(m): 4:51pm On Oct 12, 2012
Wow
i remeba d day i ate FRIED python wit Fried fish downloaded it wit 3 Bottles of palmwine n finally washed it down wit 1 shot of kai kai{spirit}. I began to see in dark, my eyes wher cleared
Re: Python Swallows Livestock As A Result Of The Flooding by Nobody: 5:01pm On Oct 12, 2012
Super1759: source Lie lie boy
www.lindaikejiblogspot.com grin

1 Like

Re: Python Swallows Livestock As A Result Of The Flooding by esosuo: 5:08pm On Oct 12, 2012
Snake suya on my mind as I dey see Dis one
Re: Python Swallows Livestock As A Result Of The Flooding by Nobody: 5:09pm On Oct 12, 2012
obadiah777: www.lindaikejiblogspot.com grin
badt guy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Python Swallows Livestock As A Result Of The Flooding by sessydoo(m): 5:10pm On Oct 12, 2012
Ramcie: Na wa o! No be Iya Sikira fowl that python regurgitate so grin grin .

very funny!

1 Like

Re: Python Swallows Livestock As A Result Of The Flooding by Super1759: 5:12pm On Oct 12, 2012
obadiah777: www.lindaikejiblogspot.com grin
obviously then, you are the guy with her shebi?

1 Like

Re: Python Swallows Livestock As A Result Of The Flooding by Shaggyfreshfish(m): 5:15pm On Oct 12, 2012
Python must wack! Naso e b for london sef
Re: Python Swallows Livestock As A Result Of The Flooding by pendusky(m): 6:47pm On Oct 12, 2012
Siga: Nice one python.....that cock always wake me up every morning....now its gone...phew grin
Must u get me laughing? grin grin
Re: Python Swallows Livestock As A Result Of The Flooding by crisycent: 7:23pm On Oct 12, 2012
Una wan chop the snake now abi?
Re: Python Swallows Livestock As A Result Of The Flooding by kellybently(m): 7:52pm On Oct 12, 2012
SNAKE DEY SWEET
Re: Python Swallows Livestock As A Result Of The Flooding by Kayslim10(m): 8:06pm On Oct 12, 2012
otex_baba: na ph fowl
hw u take know
Re: Python Swallows Livestock As A Result Of The Flooding by sp2002(m): 8:47pm On Oct 12, 2012
similar to the one we kill on my poultry farm

Re: Python Swallows Livestock As A Result Of The Flooding by Dextra(f): 9:48pm On Oct 12, 2012
I Love snakes. I think they are the cutest animals ever. I've come up close to them several times and I can't stop being mesmerized!
Re: Python Swallows Livestock As A Result Of The Flooding by fortyfeet(m): 9:48pm On Oct 12, 2012
Ramcie: Na wa o! No be Iya Sikira fowl that python regurgitate so grin grin .
What about this? They are many like this in Benue state.

Re: Python Swallows Livestock As A Result Of The Flooding by fio(m): 10:12pm On Oct 12, 2012
pDude: Another slippers-wearing ninja prepared to dissect that python and cook python peppersoup grin grin grin

lol!...haha!...naija u too funny.
Re: Python Swallows Livestock As A Result Of The Flooding by supereagle(m): 10:28pm On Oct 12, 2012
fortyfeet:
What about this? They are many like this in Benue state.
This is an antelope.This python can swallow a man.

Re: Python Swallows Livestock As A Result Of The Flooding by supereagle(m): 10:43pm On Oct 12, 2012
Can you dare a python?

Re: Python Swallows Livestock As A Result Of The Flooding by aribisala0(m): 11:31pm On Oct 12, 2012
as a result of flooding? before na chicken dey swallow python??

1 Like

Re: Python Swallows Livestock As A Result Of The Flooding by vislabraye(m): 2:19am On Oct 13, 2012
I won't be surprise if the chicken was used to bait the python. Wow.
You loose a chicken and gained a python. At least one doesn't need to swallow cockroaches to win this one.
Re: Python Swallows Livestock As A Result Of The Flooding by freeman11(m): 5:18am On Oct 13, 2012
you quiet talk am? lol
Imanuelle: [size=4pt] where are Aluu peeps when u need dem d most? [/size]
Re: Python Swallows Livestock As A Result Of The Flooding by vivaciousvivi(f): 5:40am On Oct 13, 2012
Siga: Nice one python.....that cock always wake me up every morning....now its gone...phew grin

Me too! Good riddance to Chicken rubbish! Lol
Re: Python Swallows Livestock As A Result Of The Flooding by Nobody: 6:45am On Oct 13, 2012
trigar12: Oh my GOD, i hate snakes. No thanks to you guys i ll be having a sleepless nite. Damn!!!
p***y!!! Be a man my friend!
Re: Python Swallows Livestock As A Result Of The Flooding by Nobody: 6:49am On Oct 13, 2012
Dextra: I Love snakes. I think they are the cutest animals ever. I've come up close to them several times and I can't stop being mesmerized!
snake gal!!! Now I don dey fear you :|
Re: Python Swallows Livestock As A Result Of The Flooding by deebrain(m): 7:28am On Oct 13, 2012
Super1759: The flood is a blessing in disguise to some people,and even created a new biz.

Awww. The pic of that couple having a meal in the flood is so romantic..
Re: Python Swallows Livestock As A Result Of The Flooding by Nobody: 8:30am On Oct 13, 2012
kunletiwoo: badt guy cheesy
grin grin
Re: Python Swallows Livestock As A Result Of The Flooding by Nobody: 8:32am On Oct 13, 2012
Super1759: obviously then, you are the guy with her shebi?
thats my cuzzin with her. they are in luf smiley
Re: Python Swallows Livestock As A Result Of The Flooding by chievo: 8:46am On Oct 13, 2012
Dextra: I Love snakes. I think they are the cutest animals ever. I've come up close to them several times and I can't stop being mesmerized!
.....Na so e happin 4 Eve eyes so tey she collect apple chop.....
Re: Python Swallows Livestock As A Result Of The Flooding by Nobody: 8:58am On Oct 13, 2012

eewww! where did this reptile-human come from??
*runs for my dear life* i'm afraid!
Re: Python Swallows Livestock As A Result Of The Flooding by Nobody: 9:15am On Oct 13, 2012
kunletiwoo: So irritating... I hate snakes sad

So you hate meat? I rather hear you breathing ''I fear snakes''. Grow up, whatever you fear becomes your nightmare.
Re: Python Swallows Livestock As A Result Of The Flooding by zoedicus: 11:32am On Oct 14, 2012
HQ: Well, let's look on the bright side.

Sports like swimming will be given a boost. More Champions underway.
yes, cos u saw micheal phelps train in flood water littered with pythons. U should add sports like common sense to ur daily endeavous.
Re: Python Swallows Livestock As A Result Of The Flooding by TheMatrix3: 1:47pm On Oct 14, 2012
Frank-C:
Pythons have always swallowed chickens even before the days of Noah. How come this particular python swallowed this unfortunate chicken because of 'flooding'?
Good question.some people are just damn right stew
...smh

(1) (2) (Reply)

Where Did You Spend Your 2019 Cross Over Night? / #itsonlyinnigeria Trending On Twitter (screenshots) / FUEL SCARCITY: 3 Types Of People That Can Get Fuel Easily At The Fuel Stations

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.