Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,111 members, 7,807,354 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:39 PM

Am I Cheap?? Have I Slept With Too Many Men? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Am I Cheap?? Have I Slept With Too Many Men? (31290 Views)

I Lost My Man Because I Slept With So Many Men - The Real Reason He Left!!! / How Many Men Is Too Much For A Lady To Have Slept With Before She Get Married / I Slept With My Boss Recently By Mistake But Now I Am.... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Am I Cheap?? Have I Slept With Too Many Men? by mamaxxx: 10:28pm On Oct 11, 2012
I had always planned to remain a virgin till I got married.. I tried to stick to this plan but at the age of 22 I lost my virginity and I absolutely loved it.

Its 4 yrs later now and I have slept with more than 15 men. I'm currently in a relationship that I'm hoping would lead to marriage.

The other day my partner asked me how many men I'd been with before him and I said 5! I was too ashamed to say the real figure.

Is 15 high? Whats average for a girl my age?
Re: Am I Cheap?? Have I Slept With Too Many Men? by Nobody: 10:32pm On Oct 11, 2012
no you're on the right track. I heard 20 is the average, so you're still holy smiley

34 Likes

Re: Am I Cheap?? Have I Slept With Too Many Men? by Alaafialoro(m): 10:39pm On Oct 11, 2012
joeydozzy: no you're on the right track. I heard 20 is the average, so you're still holy smiley
Man,are you serious? 20 men?
@op...In my opinion,you are too cheap to have slept with over 15 men in just 4 years and I won‘t be suprised if you eventually sleep with 7 or 8 more before marriage.
I will advise you to avoid more casual se.x or else you will be counting in tripple figure at age 40.

10 Likes

Re: Am I Cheap?? Have I Slept With Too Many Men? by k2039: 10:47pm On Oct 11, 2012
you are not cheap,you just a slu*t

14 Likes

Re: Am I Cheap?? Have I Slept With Too Many Men? by ArQueBusieR(m): 10:49pm On Oct 11, 2012
lol...the Stiffmeister was right after all: "When a girl tells you she's slept with x no. of men, multiply x by 3, and you'll get something close to the real figure."

Check this out:

5 x 3 = 15.

Tada! Rocket science...lol

62 Likes 1 Share

Re: Am I Cheap?? Have I Slept With Too Many Men? by Kenistry(m): 10:51pm On Oct 11, 2012
U r too cheap & loose my dear, if not u wld hv told him d real no.. u probably cant say no.....it's a shame. We men dey chop shit, after 15 diff men don ransack ur punana, one man go com carrly kip for hux....na wa o

7 Likes

Re: Am I Cheap?? Have I Slept With Too Many Men? by mamaxxx: 10:58pm On Oct 11, 2012
cryY'all should take it easy on me jooor!!

3 Likes

Re: Am I Cheap?? Have I Slept With Too Many Men? by tpia5: 11:07pm On Oct 11, 2012
its quite possible women who are sexually active, sleep with an average of 2+ men per year.

abi?

unless they're either in a committed relationship or are celibate.

cant say for sure though.

but @ op

not all men mind, depends on who you're with.

2 Likes

Re: Am I Cheap?? Have I Slept With Too Many Men? by Nobody: 11:14pm On Oct 11, 2012
You're asking if 15 is high, but you know the answer to that already. If you didn't think it was high, why didn't you tell your boyfriend the truth? You also said, "more than 15 men." >15 could mean 20, 30, 40 and higher, which makes me wonder what the exact figure is. Anyway, as long as you protected yourself [and are protecting yourself]. Just be careful, 'tis all.

2 Likes

Re: Am I Cheap?? Have I Slept With Too Many Men? by jigwe101: 11:17pm On Oct 11, 2012
You yourself know the answer to the question if not you won't be asking
Re: Am I Cheap?? Have I Slept With Too Many Men? by Ishilove: 11:22pm On Oct 11, 2012
You have fornicated with more than 15 men while your partner 'used to be a player who has been with over a hundred girls'... You and your boyfriend are both 'high mileage' people. Una fit unaself. Smh

op,you and your boyfriend badly need Jesus

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Am I Cheap?? Have I Slept With Too Many Men? by MMM2(m): 11:23pm On Oct 11, 2012
Op

U re just starting,

U know I have not nyash u

8 Likes

Re: Am I Cheap?? Have I Slept With Too Many Men? by Mynd44: 11:26pm On Oct 11, 2012
OP, 15 is not too high a number. Remember if a guy tells you he has slept with 15 girls, you won't mind. If your guy asksyou such questions, don't lie, tell him the truth, if he is too immature to handle it, that's his business.
There is noting like too much

6 Likes

Re: Am I Cheap?? Have I Slept With Too Many Men? by eedrees(m): 11:42pm On Oct 11, 2012
15 is not high jare my dear, ko le re body

5 Likes

Re: Am I Cheap?? Have I Slept With Too Many Men? by tracyxx: 11:47pm On Oct 11, 2012
Most of u judgin her are male, nt surprise anyway.hw many of you at the age of 22 can even couNt d number of girls you have slept with. Hypocrites
@ op; many girls get sexually active at the age of 15 and have lost count oF men dey slept wth. Nt encouraging u dou but now you should make a meanin at of your life instead of increasin the number more.

17 Likes

Re: Am I Cheap?? Have I Slept With Too Many Men? by mamaxxx: 11:51pm On Oct 11, 2012
@tracyxx thank you very much ma'am
tracyxx: Most of u judgin her are male, nt surprise anyway.hw many of you at the age of 22 can even couNt d number of girls you have slept with. Hypocrites
@ op; many girls get sexually active at the age of 15 and have lost count oF men dey slept wth. Nt encouraging u dou but now you should make a meanin at of your life instead of increasin the number more.
Re: Am I Cheap?? Have I Slept With Too Many Men? by Mynd44: 11:51pm On Oct 11, 2012
^^
Wise words
Re: Am I Cheap?? Have I Slept With Too Many Men? by linearity: 11:55pm On Oct 11, 2012
ArQueBusieR: lol...the Stiffmeister was right after all: "When a girl tells you she's slept with x no. of men, multiply x by 3, and you'll get something close to the real figure."

Check this out:

5 x 3 = 15.

You math is wrong, she stated that she have slept with more than 15 men (as in > 15)....so it could be 20, 30, 40, 50, 60...or even 100.
Re: Am I Cheap?? Have I Slept With Too Many Men? by JojoArmani(m): 11:58pm On Oct 11, 2012
@OP seems u re doing it to make or break a record, dis one u re counting, U try anyway some girls have lost count.

As in 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15. Hmmmm.

And am sure non of de men nyashed u once, lets assume each of dem did it 4 or 5 times.
Somebody help me get de actual nyashing *my calculator is bad*

12 Likes

Re: Am I Cheap?? Have I Slept With Too Many Men? by ArQueBusieR(m): 12:05am On Oct 12, 2012
linearity:

You math is wrong, she stated that she have slept with more than 15 men (as in > 15)....so it could be 20, 30, 40, 50, 60...or even 100.

1.) I'm not the "Stiffmeister".

2.) Figure's definitely > 15. But something tells me it's around 15. She prolly just lost count.
Re: Am I Cheap?? Have I Slept With Too Many Men? by tpia5: 12:11am On Oct 12, 2012
if you men keep thinking about these things, wont you run into depression?

just remove your mind, sheesh.

are women calculating how many times you had s.ex with other females.
Re: Am I Cheap?? Have I Slept With Too Many Men? by Nobody: 12:23am On Oct 12, 2012
mamaxxx: cryY'all should take it easy on me jooor!!
I bet you are gonna cry after reading comments here! Thank God this is a faceless forum. Just swallow whatever insults you gonna receive and move on! You are still beautiful no matter what they say about you! if jesus could forgive an adulterer in the bible,why wouldn't he forgive you? Move on with your life and may God give you a loving husband.

5 Likes

Re: Am I Cheap?? Have I Slept With Too Many Men? by Nobody: 12:29am On Oct 12, 2012
@OP, are you damn serious? It's possible that you might be a s3x addict and hence might need therapy.

6 Likes

Re: Am I Cheap?? Have I Slept With Too Many Men? by Nobody: 12:43am On Oct 12, 2012
ArQueBusieR:

1.) I'm not the "Stiffmeister".

2.) Figure's definitely < 15. But something tells me it's around 15. She prolly just lost count.

Huh?
Your last statement is not only worrying, but refutes your two previous ones. Aka: contradiction.
Re: Am I Cheap?? Have I Slept With Too Many Men? by mamaxxx: 12:43am On Oct 12, 2012
berem: I bet you are gonna cry after reading comments here! Thank God this is a faceless forum. Just swallow whatever insults you gonna receive and move on! You are still beautiful no matter what they say about you! if jesus could forgive an adulterer in the bible,why wouldn't he forgive you? Move on with your life and may God give you a loving husband.
Well thank you very much for your kind words!
Re: Am I Cheap?? Have I Slept With Too Many Men? by Mynd44: 12:49am On Oct 12, 2012
ItsModella: @OP, are you damn serious? It's possible that you might be a s3x addict and hence might need therapy.

That can't be the case here.
Re: Am I Cheap?? Have I Slept With Too Many Men? by mamagee3(f): 12:54am On Oct 12, 2012
Yes, you're very cheap!!!

Change your ways

1 Like

Re: Am I Cheap?? Have I Slept With Too Many Men? by Nobody: 12:55am On Oct 12, 2012
Mynd_44:

That can't be the case here.
I don't know o..what could be the case then?
Re: Am I Cheap?? Have I Slept With Too Many Men? by ArQueBusieR(m): 12:59am On Oct 12, 2012
Yield:

Huh?
Your last statement is not only worrying, but refutes your two previous ones. Aka: contradiction.

ArQueBusieR: lol...the Stiffmeister was right after all: "When a girl tells you she's slept with x no. of men, multiply x by 3, and you'll get something close to the real figure ."

Check this out:

5 x 3 = 15.

There's no contradiction of any sort here. And my last statement refutes nothing. lol...Your mind is the culprit: your mind is amplifying some bits of data.
Re: Am I Cheap?? Have I Slept With Too Many Men? by Mynd44: 1:01am On Oct 12, 2012
ItsModella:
I don't know o..what could be the case then?
It might be that she just enjoys sex naturally that is not necessarily an addiction you know
Re: Am I Cheap?? Have I Slept With Too Many Men? by mamaxxx: 1:02am On Oct 12, 2012
And I'm getting comments from people pretending to be 'holier than thou' when in actual fact, if investigated into properly, the truth will reveal that those with the nastiest comments on here are worse than I am.

Obviously I know that the number of men I've been with is on the high side, but I know that I'm better than most be it male or female.

Thanks for all your comments though!

15 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Sexual Abstinence Still Remain The BEST! (for Unmarried Folks) / Professions That Have Less Dating Opportunities / Zee World's Married Again Fans,let Get In Here...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.