Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,304 members, 7,780,708 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 08:11 PM

Ex-Minister's Son Dies In Power Bike Accident - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ex-Minister's Son Dies In Power Bike Accident (20963 Views)

Picture Of The Female INEC Staff Who Died In A Bike Accident In Benue / Chief Diepreye Solomon Peters Alamieyeseigha (DSP) Son Dies In Dubia / Mallam El-rufai Son Dies In Car Crash (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ex-Minister's Son Dies In Power Bike Accident by Nobody: 12:37am On Oct 12, 2012
The first son of ex-minister of power and steel, Alhaji Bashir Dalhatu, died in a power bike accident on Monday Oct 1.
34 year old Mohammed Bashir Dalhatu was said to be returning back to his base from a bikers convention in Uyo when he met his untimely death.

The accident occurred around the Delta axis while Mohammed was on his way back to Abuja. He had told his driver to drive along while he rode on
his power bike. Unfortunately he fell from his bike and was crushed by two oncoming cars. He died instantly and has since been buried. May he RIP!

http://lindaikeji..com/2012/10/ex-ministers-34-year-old-son-dies-in.html?m=1

2 Likes

Re: Ex-Minister's Son Dies In Power Bike Accident by solid3(m): 12:44am On Oct 12, 2012
may his soul rest in peace.
Re: Ex-Minister's Son Dies In Power Bike Accident by Ramcie(f): 5:49am On Oct 12, 2012
May Allah grant him Al-Janah Firdaus (Amin). sad
Re: Ex-Minister's Son Dies In Power Bike Accident by Biggyd2: 6:39am On Oct 12, 2012
Please, was he really riding to Abuja on a power bike, on the bad Nigerian roads? I salute his courage. R.I.P
Re: Ex-Minister's Son Dies In Power Bike Accident by Nobody: 7:01am On Oct 12, 2012
Bikers association aka association of okada men. So they now have national meetings? How on earth could he have rode from delta to abuja? Dat one no be craze? Too bad.

7 Likes

Re: Ex-Minister's Son Dies In Power Bike Accident by gulfer: 8:19am On Oct 12, 2012
Lost a friend to this power bike craze in Lagos. Okada rules should apply to them as well! embarassed embarassed
Re: Ex-Minister's Son Dies In Power Bike Accident by chiozor: 8:20am On Oct 12, 2012
these mallams sef behave like clowns sometimes...driving a bike whatever is being called Power or ?? from Delta to Abuja in our potholes infested roads?gosh...may his soul respect in peace and my Allah give her family the courage to bear the loss

1 Like

Re: Ex-Minister's Son Dies In Power Bike Accident by aminho(m): 8:22am On Oct 12, 2012
may his soul rest in peace our boss son he was such a nice guy hardworking and deligent...
Re: Ex-Minister's Son Dies In Power Bike Accident by Okijajuju1(m): 8:23am On Oct 12, 2012
In Other News.. Reckless biker Son of Ex-Minister of Power & STEAL dies in freak bike accident Boko Haram are yet to claim responsibility for his death.. He shall be buried in accordance with Islamic rites.

2 Likes

Re: Ex-Minister's Son Dies In Power Bike Accident by agohavivi(f): 8:23am On Oct 12, 2012
He took such a great risk. Why ride such a long distance? May his soul rest in peace.
Re: Ex-Minister's Son Dies In Power Bike Accident by Okijajuju1(m): 8:24am On Oct 12, 2012
agoha_vivi: He took such a great risk. Why ride such a long distance? May his soul rest in peace.

People do.. But the description of his death has signs of recklessness.
Re: Ex-Minister's Son Dies In Power Bike Accident by shadrach77: 8:24am On Oct 12, 2012
ise kii pani, ayo nii paniyan sad sad sad

5 Likes

Re: Ex-Minister's Son Dies In Power Bike Accident by Okijajuju1(m): 8:25am On Oct 12, 2012
berem: Bikers association aka association of okada men. So they now have national meetings? How on earth could he have rode from delta to abuja? Dat one no be craze? Too bad.

My dear.. I love that association die.. Cant wait to buy my Ducatti 1100cc and go and register. Biking is mega fun!
Re: Ex-Minister's Son Dies In Power Bike Accident by ilee1206: 8:26am On Oct 12, 2012
may his soul rest in peace.
[img]http://www.forexchartingsoftware.info/pc.gif[/img]
Re: Ex-Minister's Son Dies In Power Bike Accident by Godjone(m): 8:28am On Oct 12, 2012
i am sure those blokes that ride on power bike, carrying along with them big-nyash babe, speeding the wheels with reckless abandon will learn a gr8 lesson. Rest in peace dude!!!

1 Like

Re: Ex-Minister's Son Dies In Power Bike Accident by KINGwax(m): 8:29am On Oct 12, 2012
If death go kill u, e go first turn u to mumu. Like they say, 'person be fool, u say make im no die be d koko. Wetin go kill am if not his foolishness'?!!
He leave car, climb his bike, and the death wey they await him makes him overlook common sense!
If i die, make anybody no waste their spit dey pray for my soul to rest in peace o. because e no be prayer at all.
If RIP go be Rest In Peace or Reserved In Punishment, na person's handiwork go judge dt no be prayers.

2 Likes

Re: Ex-Minister's Son Dies In Power Bike Accident by freecocoa(f): 8:31am On Oct 12, 2012
May his soul RIP.
There are things one shouldn't do in this country and riding power bikes on bad roads is one of them.
Re: Ex-Minister's Son Dies In Power Bike Accident by Godjone(m): 8:32am On Oct 12, 2012
berem: Bikers association aka association of okada men. So they now have national meetings? How on earth could he have rode from delta to abuja? Dat one no be craze? Too bad.
. You are a big fool. What is ur poblem? We are talking about a lost soul here and all u could do is to rain insult even on the dead. Do u even have a soul at all? Ewu!

2 Likes

Re: Ex-Minister's Son Dies In Power Bike Accident by KINGwax(m): 8:33am On Oct 12, 2012
Ramcie: May Allah grant him Al-Janah Firdaus (Amin). sad
and overlook his mistakes by giving him his share of 72 virgins. Even if Allah vex say na foolishness kill am, make im show mercy give am half of the 72. I'm sure the guy no go object
Re: Ex-Minister's Son Dies In Power Bike Accident by Kslib(m): 8:34am On Oct 12, 2012
May your soul rest in peace.. I know what he did was risky,but do you guys know for how long he has been biking? Nobody should blame him cos when the time has come for you to die,you must die... When your time is due,even common ordinary harmless bicycle will kill you..
Nobody is perfect,there are sometimes when even a normally careful/cautious driver will decide to over speed even on bad roads,and if you are unfortunate enough,your time might just come then.. Like they say,every human is entitled to some minutes of madness... once again i say rest peace

1 Like

Re: Ex-Minister's Son Dies In Power Bike Accident by Okijajuju1(m): 8:35am On Oct 12, 2012
KINGwax: and overlook his mistakes by giving him his share of 72 virgins. Even if Allah vex say na foolishness kill am, make im show mercy give am half of the 72. I'm sure the guy no go object

Still Madt!!
Re: Ex-Minister's Son Dies In Power Bike Accident by KINGwax(m): 8:37am On Oct 12, 2012
Godjone: . You are a big fool. What is ur poblem? We are talking about a lost soul here and all u could do is to rain insult even on the dead. Do u even have a soul at all? Idiot!
^^^you are the biggest fool. Pls tell me, what's fuckin special abt d dead anyway? Do they come back to haunt, or do they even have control of anythin at all? Guy, u are a fool. Why don't u show your remorse by followin him. So we knw you're deeply affected. And na idiotts like u who swallow big morsels durin burial ceremonies and even fight for malt drinks. What exactly did she say wrong?

5 Likes

Re: Ex-Minister's Son Dies In Power Bike Accident by edoyad(m): 8:40am On Oct 12, 2012
People die from automobile and Power bike accidents everywhere in the world. No genius should come here and make it look like his death was as a result of a bad, "Nigerian" minded decision. If you don't like Bikes, that's your cup of tea, some people hate planes too.
And by the way, not all roads in the country are bad. If the road to your village is in terrible shape, the road to mine isn't

4 Likes

Re: Ex-Minister's Son Dies In Power Bike Accident by Okijajuju1(m): 8:40am On Oct 12, 2012
KINGwax: ^^^you are the biggest fool. Pls tell me, what's fuckin special abt d dead anyway? Do they come back to haunt, or do they even have control of anythin at all? Guy, u are a fool. Why don't u show your remorse by followin him. So we knw you're deeply affected. And na idiotts like u who swallow abi morsels durin burial ceremonies and even fight for malt drinks. What exactly did she say wrong?

No be small thing .. Bros no mind the the bush fish.. Na their type dey fight for souvenier for person burial..

4 Likes

Re: Ex-Minister's Son Dies In Power Bike Accident by KINGwax(m): 8:41am On Oct 12, 2012
Okija_juju: In Other News.. Reckless biker Son of Ex-Minister of Power & STEAL dies in freak bike accident Boko Haram are yet to claim responsibility for his death.. He shall be buried in accordance with Islamic rites.
Still Madt! lol
Re: Ex-Minister's Son Dies In Power Bike Accident by overkillR(f): 8:45am On Oct 12, 2012
This story isn't complete... He was on his way to the airport to board a flight to Abuja when he crashed. Please show some respect for the deceased and his family.
Re: Ex-Minister's Son Dies In Power Bike Accident by Rooneyboy(m): 8:50am On Oct 12, 2012
Biggyd2: Please, was he really riding to Abuja on a power bike, on the bad Nigerian roads? I salute his courage. R.I.P

This really got me laughing .
Well na person wey don chop belleful go dey do that kind stunt with him life.

2 Likes

Re: Ex-Minister's Son Dies In Power Bike Accident by Duxe(f): 8:53am On Oct 12, 2012
The show/stunts those guys did in uyo was unbelievable!! Just that they caused a lil confusion in town...people even rode from ghana down 2 uyo! Those bikers are big professionals in thier diff fields who just love biking..
Its so unfortunate...may his soul rest in peace.
Re: Ex-Minister's Son Dies In Power Bike Accident by Rooneyboy(m): 8:55am On Oct 12, 2012
KINGwax: and overlook his mistakes by giving him his share of 72 virgins. Even if Allah vex say na foolishness kill am, make im show mercy give am half of the 72. I'm sure the guy no go object
Hehehehehehe !
Oh boi u no well o.
I'm very sure allah go compensate am with enough virgins.
Re: Ex-Minister's Son Dies In Power Bike Accident by AMvanquish: 8:56am On Oct 12, 2012

WTF are you saying!! Please shut it if u dont have any reasonable contribution. Someone is dead and ur busy quoting virgins. D way some of u think ehn...smh undecided

1 Like

Re: Ex-Minister's Son Dies In Power Bike Accident by jujukemist(m): 8:56am On Oct 12, 2012
stupid comments,so you think he died because he is reckless.you wait,when you die yo will know recklessness. Biking is for real men.Death happens to all. bokoharam killed my friend. was he reckless.Nigerian bikers having riding bikes from Lagos to maiduguri through Abuja Mad Jos. Non had died. I cant wait to start by geting my kawasaki ninja 650, or an Enfield 500. And when i find you on the way i will jam :Dstupid comments,so you think he died because he is reckless.you wait,when you die yo will know recklessness. Biking is for real men.Death happens to all. bokoharam killed my friend. was he reckless.Nigerian bikers having riding bikes from Lagos to maiduguri through Abuja Mad Jos. Non had died. I cant wait to start by geting my kawasaki ninja 650, or an Enfield 500. And when i find you on the way i will jam you,so yo can claim its recklessness that killed you
Re: Ex-Minister's Son Dies In Power Bike Accident by Ramcie(f): 8:57am On Oct 12, 2012
that's not a nice thing to say. It's death we are talking about and you are being so insensitive, and even attacking his religion and mine also cos am a muslim. It's a pity. I won't reply you in derogatory terms cos am more matured than that.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Blogger Jamil Mabai Arrested For Criticising Governor Masari For Buying Coffins / Igbos Are Marginalised, But Nnamdi Kanu Must Be Arrested – Edwin Clark / ''It Never Pays To Sell Your Soul To The Devil'' - FFK Shades ''Former Cousin"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.