Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,327 members, 7,808,101 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:15 AM

Nigeria: 0 Ivory Coast 1 - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Nigeria: 0 Ivory Coast 1 (693 Views)

Caf U23 Championship Qualifier :Nigeria 0 Vs Congo 0 (Live) / Azerbaijan Vs Nigeria (0 - 11): U-17 Women's World Cup On Tuesday Sept-25-2012 / Nigeria (0) - Argentina (1) In 2008 Olympics Final (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigeria: 0 Ivory Coast 1 by zyhnospike(m): 8:58pm On Jan 21, 2008
what are your views about the match,i know we'll pick up but there was too much do as the coach says atmosphere,the players tend not to have any intention to show individual brilliance when it mattered, or is it just me
Re: Nigeria: 0 Ivory Coast 1 by habumaks(m): 9:07pm On Jan 21, 2008
Well, I didnt actually ruled out possibility of us being defeated this evening, based on the level of experienced strikers the Ivorians have. Our boys tried no doubt but my concern was the way the goal was scored. That boy supposed to have been stopped. Four defenders, haba!
Re: Nigeria: 0 Ivory Coast 1 by folahann(m): 9:23pm On Jan 21, 2008
I considered the Ivorians being lucky, the game was even and Nigeria didn't take thteir chances
Re: Nigeria: 0 Ivory Coast 1 by Nobody: 7:02am On Jan 22, 2008
common shut up! u considered ivorians lucky?? see ur mouth. How did our players play DID U SEE ANY COMMITTMENT ANY SKILLS NADA. ALL OF THEM FUCKING GUYS SUCK. WE WOULD HAVE BEEN BETTER OFF TAKING THWE U-2O/17 EAGLETS. AT LEAST WE WILL KNOW WE ARE BUILDING A WINNING TEAM FOR THE FUTURE! TO HELL WITH UN-SUPER EAGLES, THEY ARE ALL VAGABONDS. , STUPID KANU IS AN AGBAYA AND AN ODE, SLUGGISH FOOL, HE CANT EVEN TAKE CHARGE AND MOTIVATE THE PLAYERS AND HELP WITH HIS EXPERIENCE, OBAFEMI MARTINS, I WILL PERSONALLY LYNCH THAT BLACK MONKEY MYSELF. ALL OF U HAVING HOPES FOR NIGERIA GOODLUCK, I AM TIRED OF BEEN DISAPPOINTED BY THESE GROUP OF PLAYERS WE HAVE RIGHT NOW, I HOPE THEY ALL BREAK THEIR LEGS!, I DONT CARE HOW.
Re: Nigeria: 0 Ivory Coast 1 by Eclairs: 7:41am On Jan 22, 2008
engineerd:

common shut up! u considered ivorians lucky?? see your mouth. How did our players play DID You SEE ANY COMMITTMENT ANY SKILLS NADA. ALL OF THEM FUCKING GUYS SUCK. WE WOULD HAVE BEEN BETTER OFF TAKING THWE You-2O/17 EAGLETS. AT LEAST WE WILL KNOW WE ARE BUILDING A WINNING TEAM FOR THE FUTURE! TO HELL WITH UN-SUPER EAGLES, THEY ARE ALL VAGABONDS. , STUPID KANU IS AN AGBAYA AND AN ODE, SLUGGISH FOOL, HE CANT EVEN TAKE CHARGE AND MOTIVATE THE PLAYERS AND HELP WITH HIS EXPERIENCE, OBAFEMI MARTINS, I WILL PERSONALLY LYNCH THAT BLACK MONKEY MYSELF. ALL OF You HAVING HOPES FOR NIGERIA GOODLUCK, I AM TIRED OF BEEN DISAPPOINTED BY THESE GROUP OF PLAYERS WE HAVE RIGHT NOW, I HOPE THEY ALL BREAK THEIR LEGS!, I DONT CARE HOW.

I am as disappointed as u but reserve ur insults at least for now. Neva watched the super eagles/eaglets for ages and I wish I didnt see this one. Dnt knw wht the problm is but on paper with the names on display, Nigeria shd win. Sadly, I dont see Nigeria on the basics of this performers going ahead to win the tounament.

@ Folahann

I dont think you watched the match. Cos any honest fan of football will tell you on the basics of yst performance, Nigeria didnt deserve to win, Lets hope they play beta nxt time. Hate to say this but the midfield was empty. I guess you wld have done a betta job

(1) (Reply)

Will Nigeria Still Qualify ? / What Is Up With NBA Players And Tatoos ?! / Tennis Star Loses His Head (scroll Down To Watch Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.