Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,474 members, 7,808,706 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:44 PM

Recharge Card Printing Business - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Recharge Card Printing Business (1215 Views)

Recharge Card Printing Business / Free Recharge Card Mtn Recharge (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Recharge Card Printing Business by wealthpawa: 9:57am On Oct 12, 2012
Hi
The unemployment rate is really biting hard and deep on daily basis. Available jobs now are so limited and so scare that they are given out to those who are fortunate enough to have top connection or who are willing to part with some reasonable amount of money. Tell me how many of us have these privileges. My friend Its time to move ahead and do something else like recharge card business. Yes! Recharge card business. No doubt this business is red hot and can flood cash on daily basis into your Bank account. You can now.I have made the start up process easy and it takes almost next to nothing to start this business. Visit www.rechargecardbiz. to learn more

Kelechi
Re: Recharge Card Printing Business by kolemm: 10:09pm On Dec 08, 2012
Thanks, but how much can one make from this? I mean the profit margin. Don't you think the market is saturated already?

(1) (Reply)

The Nigerian Custom Service / 2016 Nigerian Army Direct Short Service Commission Recruitment - Apply / Hand-work Vs Trading

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.