Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,387 members, 7,808,365 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:59 AM

All Atheists Are Evil According To Image123! Christians, Defend Your Bros! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / All Atheists Are Evil According To Image123! Christians, Defend Your Bros! (3539 Views)

To All Atheists. Once And For All.. / FAITH=DOUBT, RELIGIOUS FAITH= Extreme Form Of Atheism. We Are All Atheists(2) / Atheists Are More "Moral" Than Christians/muslims (the Evidence). Do You Accept? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

All Atheists Are Evil According To Image123! Christians, Defend Your Bros! by Nobody: 3:32pm On Oct 12, 2012
Look at the comments from a christian brother and tell me who is evil!

Image123:
If you are godless, you are evil. you can't write words without alphabets. God is good, and anything outside God is not good.
Matthew 19:17 And he said to him, Why callest thou me good? there is none good but one, that is, God: but if thou wilt enter into life, keep the commandments.
God is the Father and the Source of good. Any other good is a counterfeit. It is to you that this passage in scripture was written,
https://www.nairaland.com/1069781/did-god-know-sin-exist#12528608

Image123:

Anyone, anywhere who does not believe in God, japanese or sudanese is not seen as good before God. What makes one good is God, not our actions or inactions, good or bad.

1Co 13:3 And though I bestow all my goods to feed the poor, and though I give my body to be burned, and have not charity, it profiteth me nothing.
God is Love, and if you don't have God, you don't have the required love.
https://www.nairaland.com/1069781/did-god-know-sin-exist#12530558

So, who is really evil?
Re: All Atheists Are Evil According To Image123! Christians, Defend Your Bros! by Nobody: 3:54pm On Oct 12, 2012
Why r u bothered? It's Yahweh's opinion..

An atheist should not give a f**k...
Re: All Atheists Are Evil According To Image123! Christians, Defend Your Bros! by plaetton: 3:56pm On Oct 12, 2012
Logicboy03: Look at the comments from a christian brother and tell me who is evil!

So, who is really evil?

Can you imagine that? God makes us good, not our actions or inactions?.
This brain tumor is getting worse among the christian folks.

Now we can all see the type of imbeciles and the level of toxic epidemic that our nation is infested with.

Its okay for any one to hold silly and dangerous opinions, but when such opinions are preached as a matter of religious doctrine, then then we are all in danger.
Re: All Atheists Are Evil According To Image123! Christians, Defend Your Bros! by Goshen360(m): 3:59pm On Oct 12, 2012
Logicboy03: Look at the comments from a christian brother and tell me who is evil!

So, who is really evil?

The Three fundamental laws of logic says and I quote:

1. The law of Identity.
2. The law of noncontradiction.
3. The law of the excluded middle.

Suppose we take the statement "It is raining" as "A" under the indicative sentence. We could come to a logical conclusion using the Three laws of logic that

1. A is A - taken under the logic of the law of Identity.
2. A is not non-A taken under the law of noncontradiction.
3. Either A or non-A taken under the law of the excluded middle.

Therefore, we can conclude by using all three laws of logic saying,

"Why do you call me good?" Jesus asked him. "Only God is truly good. Luke 18:19

AND

English Standard Version (©2001)
In the same way, let your light shine before others, so that they may see your good works and give glory to your Father who is in heaven. Matthew 5:16

What more shall we say, shall we continue in sin that Grace may abound? God forbid !
Re: All Atheists Are Evil According To Image123! Christians, Defend Your Bros! by Nobody: 4:52pm On Oct 12, 2012
plaetton:

Can you imagine that? God makes us good, not our actions or inactions?.
This brain tumor is getting worse among the christian folks.

Now we can all see the type imbeciles and the level of toxic epidemic that our nation is infested with.

Its okay for any one to hold silly and dangerous opinions, but when such opinions are preached as a matter of religious doctrine, then then we are all in danger.

The irony is that the dumbazz called Image123 will say that he believes in equality and fair treatment when he is a bigot who is intolerant of Atheists, agnostics and Buddhists
Re: All Atheists Are Evil According To Image123! Christians, Defend Your Bros! by Nobody: 4:53pm On Oct 12, 2012
Goshen360:

The Three fundamental laws of logic says and I quote:

1. The law of Identity.
2. The law of noncontradiction.
3. The law of the excluded middle.

Suppose we take the statement "It is raining" as "A" under the indicative sentence. We could come to a logical conclusion using the Three laws of logic that

1. A is A - taken under the logic of the law of Identity.
2. A is not non-A taken under the law of noncontradiction.
3. Either A or non-A taken under the law of the excluded middle.

Therefore, we can conclude by using all three laws of logic saying,

"Why do you call me good?" Jesus asked him. "Only God is truly good. Luke 18:19

AND

English Standard Version (©2001)
In the same way, let your light shine before others, so that they may see your good works and give glory to your Father who is in heaven. Matthew 5:16

What more shall we say, shall we continue in sin that Grace may abound? God forbid !

Just shut up. SHUT UP angry angry angry angry angry

Instead of you to condemn your brother's vile comment, you are defending him with a farce of the laws of logic.
Re: All Atheists Are Evil According To Image123! Christians, Defend Your Bros! by Nobody: 4:59pm On Oct 12, 2012
Image123 is not worth my time. One of the most confused dudes on this section.
Re: All Atheists Are Evil According To Image123! Christians, Defend Your Bros! by Nobody: 5:07pm On Oct 12, 2012
muskeeto2: Image123 is not worth my time. One of the most confused dudes on this section.

He should be in Tpia's category. Agreed
Re: All Atheists Are Evil According To Image123! Christians, Defend Your Bros! by Goshen360(m): 7:08pm On Oct 12, 2012
Logicboy03:

Just shut up. SHUT UP angry angry angry angry angry

Instead of you to condemn your brother's vile comment, you are defending him with a farce of the laws of logic.

Can we use the same laws of logic to digest Image123's statement And let's see if he is right or wrong. After all, the title of your thread carries, "....Christians, defend your bros"....Am defending him now and you still complain....are you ever satisfied Okay, your very own I.d carries "logic" and I have used the laws of your own "logic" to defend my Christian brother after you called on us to defend him...... shocked grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: All Atheists Are Evil According To Image123! Christians, Defend Your Bros! by Nobody: 7:17pm On Oct 12, 2012
Goshen360:

Can we use the same laws of logic to digest Image123's statement And let's see if he is right or wrong. After all, the title of your thread carries, "....Christians, defend your bros"....Am defending him now and you still complain....are you ever satisfied Okay, your very own I.d carries "logic" and I have used the laws of your own "logic" to defend my Christian brother after you called on us to defend him...... shocked grin grin grin

Only bigots would take the second part of the title literally

grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: All Atheists Are Evil According To Image123! Christians, Defend Your Bros! by Goshen360(m): 7:54pm On Oct 12, 2012
Logicboy03:

Only bigots would take the second part of the title literally

grin grin grin grin grin grin

.....and then, the second/third law of logic applies. grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: All Atheists Are Evil According To Image123! Christians, Defend Your Bros! by ijawkid(m): 8:18pm On Oct 12, 2012
@all atheist....

I'll have to support my bro image123......

Yahweh is the standard for goodness....
If you wanna prove you're good u gotta obey Yahweh and his son....

Y'all atheist should pray Yahweh considers some of you when the end comes...if not!!!!!........

Ona know how e go be na.....:-)
Re: All Atheists Are Evil According To Image123! Christians, Defend Your Bros! by plaetton: 8:58pm On Oct 12, 2012
ijawkid: @all atheist....

Y'all atheist should pray Yahweh considers some of you when the end comes...if not!!!!!........

Yahweh, the standard for goodness?
OMG!
You mean standard for evil?
No wonder such much evil is committed in the name of your yahweh.

Even Moses often pitied and had to console yahweh during many of his sulking episodes and neurotic tantrums.
It seemed that Moses showed better judgement than yahweh.
Re: All Atheists Are Evil According To Image123! Christians, Defend Your Bros! by Nobody: 9:02pm On Oct 12, 2012
Goshen360:

.....and then, the second/third law of logic applies. grin grin grin grin grin grin

Logic and faith dont mix.

Ode
Re: All Atheists Are Evil According To Image123! Christians, Defend Your Bros! by Nobody: 9:03pm On Oct 12, 2012
ijawkid: @all atheist....

See this Jehovah witness
Re: All Atheists Are Evil According To Image123! Christians, Defend Your Bros! by ijawkid(m): 9:33pm On Oct 12, 2012
Logicboy03:

See this Jehovah witness

See this atheist.....!!!!.....:-)
Re: All Atheists Are Evil According To Image123! Christians, Defend Your Bros! by Image123(m): 12:53pm On Oct 13, 2012
Logicboy03:

The irony is that the dumbazz called Image123 will say that he believes in equality and fair treatment when he is a bigot who is intolerant of Atheists, agnostics and Buddhists
where have i been? I'm just seeing this thread. i didn't mean to break your evil heart. There is none good, no, not one!
Re: All Atheists Are Evil According To Image123! Christians, Defend Your Bros! by Image123(m): 1:03pm On Oct 13, 2012
muskeeto2: Image123 is not worth my time. One of the most confused dudes on this section.
muske, what happened to your other handle? you did something evil? i understand it's in your nature. Did you just state that I'm one of those that confuse you the most? pele biko.
Re: All Atheists Are Evil According To Image123! Christians, Defend Your Bros! by Nobody: 1:48pm On Oct 13, 2012
Image123:
muske, what happened to your other handle? you did something evil? i understand it's in your nature. Did you just state that I'm one of those that confuse you the most? pele biko.
Yeah, just like being unoriginal is in nature and handle... keep living a copied life...

you'll never beat davidylan at trolling.. but you can keep trying.. lol.
Re: All Atheists Are Evil According To Image123! Christians, Defend Your Bros! by truthislight: 2:18pm On Oct 13, 2012
Image123:
where have i been? I'm just seeing this thread. i didn't mean to break your evil heart. There is none good, no, not one!

if this is your stand why then did someone called for your "head"?
Re: All Atheists Are Evil According To Image123! Christians, Defend Your Bros! by Image123(m): 4:02pm On Oct 13, 2012
muskeeto2:
Yeah, just like being unoriginal is in nature and handle... keep living a copied life...

you'll never beat davidylan at trolling.. but you can keep trying.. lol.
trolling you? you overrate yourself.
Re: All Atheists Are Evil According To Image123! Christians, Defend Your Bros! by Image123(m): 4:03pm On Oct 13, 2012
truthislight:

if this is your stand why then did someone called for your "head"?
they can't stand real christians. he'd rather I'm in prison or dead if he could.
Re: All Atheists Are Evil According To Image123! Christians, Defend Your Bros! by Nobody: 6:50pm On Oct 13, 2012
Image123:
they can't stand real christians. he'd rather I'm in prison or dead if he could.

Who wants to harm you?

We are afraid of your ideology.

What kind of human being classifies everyone that chooses to refuse his beliefs as evil?
Re: All Atheists Are Evil According To Image123! Christians, Defend Your Bros! by Nobody: 7:18pm On Oct 13, 2012
Logicboy03:

Who wants to harm you?

We are afraid of your ideology.

What kind of human being classifies everyone that chooses to refuse his beliefs as evil?

What is goodness, if I may ask?
Re: All Atheists Are Evil According To Image123! Christians, Defend Your Bros! by Nobody: 7:29pm On Oct 13, 2012
Ihedinobi:

What is goodness, if I may ask?

Wrong question.
Re: All Atheists Are Evil According To Image123! Christians, Defend Your Bros! by Nobody: 7:30pm On Oct 13, 2012
Logicboy03:

Wrong question.

How so?
Re: All Atheists Are Evil According To Image123! Christians, Defend Your Bros! by Nobody: 7:33pm On Oct 13, 2012
Ihedinobi:

How so?

Ask what is evil?
Re: All Atheists Are Evil According To Image123! Christians, Defend Your Bros! by aletheia(m): 8:01pm On Oct 13, 2012
@At topic:
All Atheists are Evil. Case closed.

1 Like

Re: All Atheists Are Evil According To Image123! Christians, Defend Your Bros! by Nobody: 8:08pm On Oct 13, 2012
aletheia: @At topic:
All Atheists are Evil. Case closed.

All muslims are evil

All christians are evil

All atheistic Buddhists are evil

Do you now see the simple problem with your foolish line of thought

64% of japanese are atheists. Can you comfortable say that an absolute majority of japanese people are evil? Just remeber your Toyota/Honda/Sony/Sharp products an remember that the Japanese are very reserved people.
Re: All Atheists Are Evil According To Image123! Christians, Defend Your Bros! by Nobody: 8:14pm On Oct 13, 2012
For the Christians, and this view is largely supported by the Bible, non-belief in Yahweh makes one evil. You can't be good without Yahweh..

'Good' here isn't what the dictionary defines it as, but what The Blieble says...

This is pointless... and Ihedinobi comes in with 'what's goodness?'.... pfft...
Re: All Atheists Are Evil According To Image123! Christians, Defend Your Bros! by Nobody: 8:43pm On Oct 13, 2012
Logicboy03:

Ask what is evil?

Ok then. What is evil?
Re: All Atheists Are Evil According To Image123! Christians, Defend Your Bros! by Nobody: 9:27pm On Oct 13, 2012
Ihedinobi:

Ok then. What is evil?

Evil is something/action that causes unnecessary harm or damage than benefit to a person (or people) affected by that something or action.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ancient Confession Found: 'we Invented Jesus Christ' / If God Is Omnipotent, Can He... / Unbelievable The Name Of Jesus Mysteriously Written In The Sky By An Unseen Hand

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.