Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,922 members, 7,806,679 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:39 PM

Roads In Abia State Http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ipmnlt__wso - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Roads In Abia State Http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ipmnlt__wso (1143 Views)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3JN4Uuz1ZKg / One Of The Worst Roads In Nigeria / Buhari’s Abia Rally Dwarfs Gej's Rally In Abia [ Compare Photos] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Roads In Abia State Http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ipmnlt__wso by thejurist: 5:52pm On Oct 12, 2012

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IPMNlT__wSo

I didnt know of all these until I went home, By Ezenwa
Re: Roads In Abia State Http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ipmnlt__wso by Abagworo(m): 8:00pm On Oct 12, 2012
I already know Umuahia is clean, small, spaced out and scanty with good roads. We need a video of such ride in Aba where most of your people live.

1 Like

Re: Roads In Abia State Http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ipmnlt__wso by PROUDIGBO(m): 10:34am On Oct 29, 2012
Abagworo, you happen to know why Orji doesn't like constructing his roads with underground drainage and sidewalks? It's a mystery to me. undecided

The roads look nice and smooth, but could have been better constructed.
Re: Roads In Abia State Http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ipmnlt__wso by ikeyman00(m): 10:45am On Oct 29, 2012
@@@@

I already know Umuahia is clean, small, spaced out and scanty with good roads. We need a video of such ride in Aba where most of your people

waiting
Re: Roads In Abia State Http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ipmnlt__wso by geeez: 10:46am On Oct 29, 2012
You tactically showed only about. 4 roads and kept cuting and repeating them. If we had to do a video of good roads even in Ekiti State, I'm sure you will be on nothing less than a 10hr 'bump less' ride on YouTube
Re: Roads In Abia State Http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ipmnlt__wso by ikeyman00(m): 10:54am On Oct 29, 2012
^^^ dnt think ur comment is needed on this one

ur intention looks fishy cool
Re: Roads In Abia State Http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ipmnlt__wso by Abagworo(m): 11:12am On Oct 29, 2012
PROUD-IGBO:
Abagworo, you happen to know why Orji doesn't like constructing his roads with underground drainage and sidewalks? It's a mystery to me. undecided

The roads look nice and smooth, but could have been better constructed.

That's funny. That was the old way of constructing roads in Nigeria and that is why our highways keep wearing out and reconstructed every 2 years. For now the roads might last longer because it is Umuahia with less vehicular movement and less waste generation. The answer is that I don't know and it seems a norm in Nigeria.
Re: Roads In Abia State Http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ipmnlt__wso by ikeyman00(m): 6:22pm On Oct 29, 2012
@@@@

right let get the FACTS separated

good road is a good road

it doesnt matter if there is drainage by the sides

good road should be strong to withstand constant movement of vehicles

chikena

now there is another side of things

we should try not exonerate bad roads to erosion by rain or earth quake or pressure from busy routes

some of these road simply suffers [size=20pt]exenteration[/size]; this is the main reason the never last long

for a road to at least last like 6 yrs there must be enough compact gravel in the aggregate before laying
Re: Roads In Abia State Http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ipmnlt__wso by doctokwus: 6:31pm On Oct 29, 2012
See how tribalism in its utterly base form has made some pple to overlook d maladministration dat some states are going thru.Just because some yoruba bigots are condemning d horror Abia state has bn turned to,some ibo apologists decide to overlook how totally incompetent Theodore Orji is& how he has gradually turned Abia state to one of d worst states in nigeria.
Re: Roads In Abia State Http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ipmnlt__wso by ikeyman00(m): 6:35pm On Oct 29, 2012
^^^ i still maintain u go elsewhere to spit ur useless and harmless vernom
Re: Roads In Abia State Http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ipmnlt__wso by felifeli: 7:15pm On Oct 29, 2012
ikeyman00: @@@@

right let get the FACTS separated

good road is a good road

it doesnt matter if there is drainage by the sides

good road should be strong to withstand constant movement of vehicles

chikena

now there is another side of things

we should try not exonerate bad roads to erosion by rain or earth quake or pressure from busy routes

some of these road simply suffers [size=20pt]exenteration[/size]; this is the main reason the never last long

for a road to at least last like 6 yrs there must be enough compact gravel in the aggregate before laying

grin ignorant ffuck. Exenteration indeed. SMH for Biafrans
Re: Roads In Abia State Http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ipmnlt__wso by redsun(m): 7:25pm On Oct 29, 2012
Howc come the road sweeper didnt have any barriers and warning signs to protect her from the passing traffic in that precarious situation she was in?

We have got alot to do with health and safety in nigeria,life doesnt seem to mean much in nigeria.Even when the people fear death so much,they dont do much to keep themselves alive.
Re: Roads In Abia State Http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ipmnlt__wso by redsun(m): 7:26pm On Oct 29, 2012
And why cant she use a long brush with handles,instead of that back breaking broom,to sweep the highway?
Re: Roads In Abia State Http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ipmnlt__wso by PaulJohn1: 8:10pm On Oct 29, 2012
Impressive. Good roads there.

I think every state/city in Nigeria has it's good part.
The main thing is for the good portion to surpass the ugly ones.
And from the news here on NL, it's like it's lesser part of Abia that's looking good. Most part are otherwise.
Wish every corner of the state can look as good as that.

Again, the quality of the roads shown are impressive.
Re: Roads In Abia State Http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ipmnlt__wso by Abagworo(m): 8:11pm On Oct 29, 2012
redsun: And why cant she use a long brush with handles,instead of that back breaking broom,to sweep the highway?

Do you work in an oil company? Nigerians outside the oil sector know next to nothing about safety and its importance.
Re: Roads In Abia State Http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ipmnlt__wso by vyqtour(m): 12:44pm On Oct 28, 2014
smiley

(1) (Reply)

ALUU STYLE: Another Mob Action In Mushin As Four Men Are Burnt To Death Over Rob / Olugbo Of Ugbo To Alaafin / GEJ Awards $40m Contract To Israeli Company To Monitor Internet In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.