Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,928 members, 7,799,132 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 03:49 PM

Another Lynching In Warri - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Another Lynching In Warri (21990 Views)

ASP Escapes Mob Lynching After He Raped 9-yr-old Girl / Policemen Arrested Over Lynching Of Students In Badagry / Three Arrested For Lynching Suspected Robbers In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Another Lynching In Warri by mrkels(m): 8:25pm On Oct 12, 2012
[img]http://2.bp..com/-bcbDfJHMiBM/UHhuGmpnmkI/AAAAAAAAAMk/Tgmv0PxM_6o/s320/Evil+that+men+do.jpg[/img]
Just some few days ago, we heard the story of how four University of Port Harcourt (UNIPORT) students were brutally murdered in Umuokiri village, Aluu, Rivers State,The murdered students, Chiadika Lordson, Ugonna Kelechi Obusor, Mike Lloyd Toku, and Tekena Elkanah, all part two students, were murdered in cold blood over alleged theft of a laptop computer and a blackberry phone.It was a horrible sight for all and those who saw the video took their anger to the online community demanding justice for the Aluu4. The police were quick to arrest the suspects as there was video evidence showing the babaric nature of the youths. Well, the same thing has happened again and this time in the oil city, warri, delta state.
The man in the video below was alledged to have stolen a neck chain in one of the popular markets and the people who caught him felt the best way to go about the issue was by burning him to death. The faces of the muderers are shown in the video, we are hoping the police would swiftly make some arrests as they did in the aluu4 case.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZT-IO_q0WJ8

One thing is common in the two events, 1) They were accused of doing something against the law. 2) They were burnt to death.

I know some people would say this is the best way to go about issues like this because of their personal experience with people like this, but then again we are humans and not babaric, besides theres a reason why we have the police and the law. Let us put things in place to stop this from ever happening again.

Source

5 Likes

Re: Another Lynching In Warri by Nobody: 8:48pm On Oct 12, 2012
Nigeria na wa o. sad

The leaders are not the problem. Nigerians are their own problems.

23 Likes

Re: Another Lynching In Warri by Horus(m): 9:00pm On Oct 12, 2012
This is happening again?. This really disgusting the guy is begging for his life. Who are they to pass Judgment in this barbaric manner?

1 Like

Re: Another Lynching In Warri by tchaik(m): 1:06am On Oct 13, 2012
They can never carry last!

1 Like

Re: Another Lynching In Warri by Walexz02(m): 1:07am On Oct 13, 2012
cry
Re: Another Lynching In Warri by petnkool: 1:07am On Oct 13, 2012
If this is happening again ... I am even speechless, dumbfounded at the moment , also crying . I will say something when I can .
Re: Another Lynching In Warri by Nobody: 1:09am On Oct 13, 2012
These are people desensitized by their own poverty. Killing others has become a means of offloading their pain and sense of hopelessness unto the hapless. Such a shame. On sunday many of them would be dancing azonto and lifting "holy" hands.

22 Likes

Re: Another Lynching In Warri by Nobody: 1:14am On Oct 13, 2012
[size=16pt]FALSE NEWS! THIS IS A VERY OLD VIDEO. I HAVE HAD IT ON MY PC SINCE LAST YEAR!!![/size]

17 Likes

Re: Another Lynching In Warri by miketonic(m): 1:17am On Oct 13, 2012
This is one of the reason why i hate Nigeria... anyone can come up to you and accuse u of stealing, and before you know, a group of mob is onto you, with TIRE AND FUEL ready to burn you alive. smh. am soo happy that am in America, thank god, i will never return to thAT GODFORSAKEN COUNTRY,

4 Likes

Re: Another Lynching In Warri by CrazyMan(m): 1:17am On Oct 13, 2012
This is unbelievable...lynched on a major road...

Nigeria needs God's intervention.

1 Like

Re: Another Lynching In Warri by Obinoscopy(m): 1:17am On Oct 13, 2012
Sometimes I wonder if we were really created in Gods image, God have mercy on us
Re: Another Lynching In Warri by chudyboy05(m): 1:18am On Oct 13, 2012
Nawoo, i don't know why naija wan turn to iraq. Human beings no be human beings i used to know before some na human-beast. May God help us.
Re: Another Lynching In Warri by gentleoyink: 1:18am On Oct 13, 2012
This kind of treatment is bad.

But OP, this video is like three months old or more. I have seen it since.
Re: Another Lynching In Warri by Danmasani(m): 1:19am On Oct 13, 2012
People are extremely wicked! Why? How can you just decide to extinguish another man's life for simply stealing a necklace. Why? How barbaric can one be?

It does not matter when this video was made-many have died from jungle justice like this. People should learn to let the courts handle criminals. We are only but animals if this keeps going on.

5 Likes

Re: Another Lynching In Warri by Rooneyboy(m): 1:21am On Oct 13, 2012
@ poster ur nothing but a very matured baboon, how dare u try to mislead us?

4 Likes

Re: Another Lynching In Warri by coputa(m): 1:28am On Oct 13, 2012
Nothing of such happened in warri,i liue in warri,i am a wafi guy.
Re: Another Lynching In Warri by gentleoyink: 1:30am On Oct 13, 2012
Danmasani: People are extremely wicked! Why? How can you just decide to extinguish another man's life for simply stealing a necklace. Why? How barbaric can one be?

It does not matter when this video was made-many have died from jungle justice like this. People should learn to let the courts handle criminals. We are only but animals if this keeps going on.

True, it does not matter when this video was made. This act of killing people instead of handing them over to the relevant authorities is bad.

However, the OP has tried to give us the impression that this happened after the ALUU 4, which is not.

I believe and I pray ALUU 4 should be the last time we hear 'jungle justice' in Nigeria.

7 Likes

Re: Another Lynching In Warri by heman: 1:31am On Oct 13, 2012
This video has existed for more than two years now and the lynching happened in Lagos. @OP why misleading headline?
Re: Another Lynching In Warri by Diligence: 1:33am On Oct 13, 2012
Warri and Aluu - may the blood u hv shed be upon ur heads!
Re: Another Lynching In Warri by dipo1: 1:34am On Oct 13, 2012
it is irrelevant whether this is old new or not. We need to collectively put and end to this longstanding barbaric act of burning people. If you are not an animal, you will not act like one.
God must be angry with Nigerians

3 Likes

Re: Another Lynching In Warri by Chemical2(m): 1:36am On Oct 13, 2012
I think that is not a recent video. But it also calls for a sober reflection!!! God's wonderful creature being burnt like goat. May God forgive the perpetuators of this dastardly act.
Re: Another Lynching In Warri by PROUDIGBO(m): 1:38am On Oct 13, 2012
Stromae: [size=16pt]FALSE NEWS! THIS IS A VERY OLD VIDEO. I HAVE HAD IT ON MY PC SINCE LAST YEAR!!![/size]

^^^You've had a video of a lynching on your pc since last year ?.....when i can't even bring myself to watch, let alone saving it!

Anyway, thank God this one didn't happen after the one of those poor brothers last friday; hopefully there's been enough outrage expressed that any thief caught by a mob in future is (given a good beating at the very worst, and) handed over to police....though talk of handing over suspects to police leaves a bad taste in my mouth b'cos i know how useless they are most of the time.

3 Likes

Re: Another Lynching In Warri by pharmow: 1:40am On Oct 13, 2012
One thing that baffle me about all these barbaric acts in nigeria is that they find there way on youtube and when a foreign search for info on nigeria on internet, all they see these God forsaken images. Naija is so backward

2 Likes

Re: Another Lynching In Warri by PROUDIGBO(m): 1:41am On Oct 13, 2012
PS- if this was a half decent society, the police would have acted on this video posted here (since they say the faces of the devils are visible....i didn't watch it lipsrsealed), but i'm not holding my breath.
Re: Another Lynching In Warri by Nobody: 1:43am On Oct 13, 2012
THIS VIDEO IS OLD!!! This is so unfair OP. Why misleading people like this?
Re: Another Lynching In Warri by Horus(m): 1:45am On Oct 13, 2012
The Government should add to the constitution that anyone who mobs an individual or group of people in the name of armed robbery or whatever offense should receive the death penalty. It should be put out there for everyone to know.

3 Likes

Re: Another Lynching In Warri by EreluY(f): 1:50am On Oct 13, 2012
Stromae: [size=16pt]FALSE NEWS! THIS IS A VERY OLD VIDEO. I HAVE HAD IT ON MY PC SINCE LAST YEAR!!![/size]

Old or not, what's happened to the culprits of this gruesome murder/killing? Presumably still walking the streets of Nigeria! Where was the police given that this happened right in Warri and not in some remote villages? Is it any wonder that when people in the developed world see these types of footages they see Nigerians studying, living and working in the developed world as barbaric, treating them in less humane fashions?

2 Likes

Re: Another Lynching In Warri by PrinceNN(m): 1:56am On Oct 13, 2012
shocked shocked sad

1 Like

Re: Another Lynching In Warri by mikron(m): 1:58am On Oct 13, 2012
PATHETIC
Re: Another Lynching In Warri by blasterman(m): 2:05am On Oct 13, 2012
This kind of blood letting happens in nigeriA every week somewhere this ones are the few ones that have been captured. Just to buttress the point that Nigeria is a very demonic nation full of animals and barbaric ppl in human skin inspite of fake religiosity. Using the cloak of religion to cover their evil hearts Alleluyah Allah Akbar all na lie lie. Pls stop displaying our dirty linen ion the internet which is a world wide forum. The other Aluu video has been seen by a lot of non nigerians. Every country has evil in it but nigeria is on topmost demonic level. Like lagbaja said in his song " 200 million Mumu: big man wicked but common man wickeder. If u can kill somebody for stealing necklace what about politicians like ibori, IBB odili anenih obj igbenidion etc say na bomb u go tie on top
Them. Desist from this barbaric videos we all
Know it happens everyday

2 Likes

Re: Another Lynching In Warri by dayokanu(m): 2:06am On Oct 13, 2012
Nigeria we hail thee

1 Like

Re: Another Lynching In Warri by Chanchit: 2:07am On Oct 13, 2012

It better be, cos nobody would be steewpeed enough to lynch even a confirmed thief at this boiling stage.
@Op, be careful of the fake news you bring to NL, before I ask God to lynch you for me....!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Lagos Man Kills Brother During Fight Over ₦‎1,000 / Drug Gang Busted In Ikoyi Prison / 150 Arrested In Kano For Sagged Pants And Sporty Hair

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.