Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,081 members, 7,807,233 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:24 AM

The reason you incur excessive phone bills monthly - Technology Market (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / The reason you incur excessive phone bills monthly (7448 Views)

Eliminate Your Electricity Bills With Our Affordable Solar Power Systems / How Much Data Do You Incur While Whatsapp Calling? / How You Can Pay Your Phcn(nepa Bills Online) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The reason you incur excessive phone bills monthly by Teknireich(m): 7:14pm On Jan 04, 2013
Hurry...keep the calls coming.
Re: The reason you incur excessive phone bills monthly by lannre(m): 10:07pm On Jan 04, 2013
THE REPETITION IS NAUSEATING
Re: The reason you incur excessive phone bills monthly by Teknireich(m): 10:47pm On Jan 05, 2013
Uhmmm...Nigeriansss....Mr Lanre...this is a Public advertisement site. Am I not meant to update my posts. Frequent updates of posts is the main essence of Nairaland and by we regularly doing this they 've more hits on their sites.
Anyway u are entitled to your opinion....cheers.
Re: The reason you incur excessive phone bills monthly by Teknireich(m): 11:40am On Jan 08, 2013
Re: The reason you incur excessive phone bills monthly by Teknireich(m): 9:38am On Jan 09, 2013
Keep calling....
Re: The reason you incur excessive phone bills monthly by Teknireich(m): 7:23pm On Jan 10, 2013
Call 08066382411........hurrrry
Re: The reason you incur excessive phone bills monthly by Teknireich(m): 1:57pm On Jan 11, 2013
Put them all on this package and be calling freee....
Re: The reason you incur excessive phone bills monthly by Azedplus(m): 4:24pm On Jan 11, 2013
Mr Teknirieich ! Truely ur post is getting annoying,am not saying u cant advertise but be more professional.i'd intended buying from u at 1st but got pissed off by the nagging posts.i need to get 1 sha
Re: The reason you incur excessive phone bills monthly by Teknireich(m): 10:47pm On Jan 11, 2013
@Azedplus....oga calm down.

Hope u know that when u do not update ur posts often dey gradually slip to oblivion.

But here is me finking aloud...So because my posts annoy u I should not try and update my posts.

I truly think despite d fact we are entitled to our opinions we truly need to weigh it & think twice....sometins truly need to be ignored when carefully accessed.

So if a bread seller continually hawks her goods thru' a "public route" that sells her goods well. Do u expect he/she to stop because u a big man cannot ignore he/she for a few minutes. U 've got ur mouse which is ur ears in this case. if you click it then u want to listen to the hawker and if u don't then u ve just ignored it. If she hawked in your compound then you 've a right to get annoyed but in this case..."u aint d owner of Nrld".

Den d professionalism u claim is very relative...I am willing to learn ur style.

Don't hurry responding...take your time to read what am trying to say....cheers.
Re: The reason you incur excessive phone bills monthly by Teknireich(m): 12:25am On Jan 24, 2013
cool
Re: The reason you incur excessive phone bills monthly by Teknireich(m): 8:18pm On Jan 25, 2013
grin
Re: The reason you incur excessive phone bills monthly by Teknireich(m): 11:59am On Jan 30, 2013
You can call 08066382411 for further details
Re: The reason you incur excessive phone bills monthly by folafola(m): 3:52pm On Jan 30, 2013
have you got plans for reselership. I wish to be one of your agents. by the way you can get your product promoted by doing advert on Nairaland paid one I mean. better still update your post by telling us different things testimonial,FAQ,coverage,membership,flexibility and the rest. okay by so doing others will be attracted to your post and product. my 10 cent
Re: The reason you incur excessive phone bills monthly by YoungGame: 7:02pm On Jan 30, 2013
Hello nairalanders, i need n78 for sale urgently. If you have just send me a message and i will reply asap. Thanks
Re: The reason you incur excessive phone bills monthly by Teknireich(m): 11:07am On Feb 13, 2013
cool
Re: The reason you incur excessive phone bills monthly by Teknireich(m): 8:23am On Feb 17, 2013
Hurrryyyy... cool
Re: The reason you incur excessive phone bills monthly by Teknireich(m): 10:21am On Feb 18, 2013
Hurryyy
Re: The reason you incur excessive phone bills monthly by Teknireich(m): 10:31am On Feb 18, 2013
This is ur opportunity to save soo much in phone billzzzz....hurry
Re: The reason you incur excessive phone bills monthly by Teknireich(m): 6:29pm On Mar 07, 2013
grin
Re: The reason you incur excessive phone bills monthly by Teknireich(m): 10:42am On Mar 08, 2013
Hurry and create ur own CUG group now to comprise of all your staffs, family and friends....
Re: The reason you incur excessive phone bills monthly by Teknireich(m): 8:41am On Mar 09, 2013
Hurryyy...its a package for u and her.
Re: The reason you incur excessive phone bills monthly by Teknireich(m): 2:23pm On Mar 10, 2013
Hurryyy...and stop burning that credit...hurryyy
Re: The reason you incur excessive phone bills monthly by Teknireich(m): 12:15pm On Mar 18, 2013
Hurryyyy....do not loose out on this great promo. We make use of the best devices and we are offering this services cheaply....hurry
Re: The reason you incur excessive phone bills monthly by Teknireich(m): 7:15am On Mar 22, 2013
Keep your bills to the minimum with FREE calls to all close to U
Re: The reason you incur excessive phone bills monthly by Teknireich(m): 11:10am On Mar 29, 2013
grin
Re: The reason you incur excessive phone bills monthly by Teknireich(m): 2:08pm On Apr 03, 2013
Hurryyy....and grab this unique offer
Re: The reason you incur excessive phone bills monthly by Teknireich(m): 7:34am On Apr 04, 2013
Start making all the callz you know for FREEEEE...hurryyyy.
Re: The reason you incur excessive phone bills monthly by Teknireich(m): 1:09pm On Apr 05, 2013
cheesy
Re: The reason you incur excessive phone bills monthly by Teknireich(m): 4:43pm On Apr 05, 2013
Hurryyyy.....
Re: The reason you incur excessive phone bills monthly by Teknireich(m): 1:34pm On Apr 08, 2013
Hurrryyy...order yours....
Re: The reason you incur excessive phone bills monthly by Teknireich(m): 9:23am On Apr 09, 2013
grin
Re: The reason you incur excessive phone bills monthly by Teknireich(m): 4:23pm On Apr 14, 2013
Hurryy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Uk Used Iphone 5 16gb For Sale! / Share Your Experience Buying A Fake LG TV / Codes On How To Check Mtn Data Balance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.