Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,664 members, 7,801,919 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:56 AM

John Dumelo Opens J.melo Hair Outlet In Accra (pics) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / John Dumelo Opens J.melo Hair Outlet In Accra (pics) (12817 Views)

Moesha Boduong Denies Collapsing At Mall In Accra While Wearing 4 Waist Trainers / Genevieve Nnaji Buys Multimillion Mansion In Accra / John Dumelo Opens Up About His Relationship With Yvonne Nelson.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

John Dumelo Opens J.melo Hair Outlet In Accra (pics) by otumfour(m): 7:45am On Oct 13, 2012
John Dumelo has advised his colleagues to think of branching into other businesses, since there are uncertainties in the Ghana Movie Industry.
The actor made this call to his fellow on-screen colleagues when he opened a J.melo hair outlet in Accra Mall for the Ghanaian community last Sunday.
“As an entrepreneur and a very good business man, I just encourage all my other celebrities to branch into other businesses because our industry has ups and downs.” He told GhanaCelebrities.Com.
As one of the most sought after actors on the African continent, John is definitely one of the top earners in the industry presently.
He has also signed a 2 year deal with Intercom Programming & Manufacturing Company (IPMC), Ghana’s top IT Company as one of their faces.
His John Dumelo Foundation is in active operation – he recently presented a cheque to the Student Financial Aid Office of the University of Ghana to give scholarship to a Medical and Theatre Art students.
In the Western world, most celebrities have moved into other areas of business and are doing pretty well. John admonished his colleagues to emulate the foreign celebrities and also move into various businesses.
“We have to emulate our friends in America; you talk of Jay Z, you talk of Diddy and talk of the other stars who have branched into business.”
“I think I just have to advise my Ghanaian celebrities to do the same and move into business because they will not be on top forever.” He concluded.
Several of his colleagues were present to give morale support -Miss Malaika 2010 Ama Nettey, CEO of Ghana Movie Awards, Fred Nuamah, radio broadcaster, KOD, actress Yvonne Nelson, Sandra Ankobiah, host of Fashion101, actor Majid Michel, Yvonne Okoro and Jayso were out there.
The otherwise quiet opening turned into mini rally as fans who got hint that the celebrities were around hijacked the entrance and invaded the shop to take pictures of the celebrities.
John was mobbed by the fans, without any option he had to succumb to their plea to take pictures and sign autographs.
The next shop to be opened would be in Nigeria, then Europe, America and other parts on the African continent.
The J.melo hair can be obtained at Hair Depot, a shop that deals in various human hair, unisex products and hair accessories and located inside the Accra Mall.
L’oreal, the producers of Dark and Lovely sponsored the event.

Re: John Dumelo Opens J.melo Hair Outlet In Accra (pics) by Nobody: 8:25am On Oct 13, 2012
Who is he?

Never heard of him.

Another trader of fake hair sad
Re: John Dumelo Opens J.melo Hair Outlet In Accra (pics) by ceejay80s(m): 8:28am On Oct 13, 2012
....and this junk story is listed on front page?

1 Like

Re: John Dumelo Opens J.melo Hair Outlet In Accra (pics) by Bliss4Lyfe(f): 8:30am On Oct 13, 2012
Good Business... Just do not give all ur products out for favours. lollz grin
Re: John Dumelo Opens J.melo Hair Outlet In Accra (pics) by redcliff: 8:32am On Oct 13, 2012
Mschew..rubbish post...
Re: John Dumelo Opens J.melo Hair Outlet In Accra (pics) by ujukala: 8:35am On Oct 13, 2012
Re: John Dumelo Opens J.melo Hair Outlet In Accra (pics) by bigx(m): 8:39am On Oct 13, 2012
I like.... I can see his female fans trooping in to give him their money.. Lol
Re: John Dumelo Opens J.melo Hair Outlet In Accra (pics) by Goldieluks: 8:55am On Oct 13, 2012
Making his feminine side known. Huh?
Good for him anyways.
Re: John Dumelo Opens J.melo Hair Outlet In Accra (pics) by Nobody: 9:15am On Oct 13, 2012
i need to move to ghana. it looks like a beautiful place. every black american i know is moving to ghana. even the parents of the singer OMAR have moved to ghana.

2 Likes

Re: John Dumelo Opens J.melo Hair Outlet In Accra (pics) by pato405(m): 9:39am On Oct 13, 2012
could he pls start by helping Micheal Majid with a shave at least. undecided

2 Likes

Re: John Dumelo Opens J.melo Hair Outlet In Accra (pics) by slimyem: 9:39am On Oct 13, 2012
I don't like this guy for anything...
He can go fvck himself and his salon!!
Re: John Dumelo Opens J.melo Hair Outlet In Accra (pics) by Nobody: 9:44am On Oct 13, 2012
God, help us with this front page menace
Re: John Dumelo Opens J.melo Hair Outlet In Accra (pics) by miteolu(m): 9:58am On Oct 13, 2012
Nice move my nice G - actor
Re: John Dumelo Opens J.melo Hair Outlet In Accra (pics) by awesomebenji(m): 10:02am On Oct 13, 2012
slimyem: I don't like this guy for anything...
He can go fvck himself and his salon!!
Yem, just listen 2 urself... "I dnt like dis guy 4 anything..." Y did som ppl always have hatred 2wards others? Dis guy didn't even knw who d Bleep u're & here on nland u're crying... O ga o

3 Likes

Re: John Dumelo Opens J.melo Hair Outlet In Accra (pics) by Nobody: 10:04am On Oct 13, 2012
He is really going out of acting business soon with d speed at which he's aging. Or may be it's jst d camera.

My anger is dat he made all his money in Nigeria, Asaba here to be precise! So dat NGO of his shud b moved down to 9ja!!
Re: John Dumelo Opens J.melo Hair Outlet In Accra (pics) by awesomebenji(m): 10:10am On Oct 13, 2012
pDude: Who is he?

Never heard of him.

John Dumelo is a great Ghanaian actor & he's featured in abt 8 out of 10 ghanaian movies. Seems u've nt bn watching ghanaian film....oh, u've bn missing alot. I even prefer their movies 2 Nijas.
J.DuMelo is 2 ghana movie industry as R.Noah is 2 Nija.
Re: John Dumelo Opens J.melo Hair Outlet In Accra (pics) by obailala(m): 10:15am On Oct 13, 2012
Hmmm.. I never knew people hated this man like this, NLanders an hating of celebrities grin
Re: John Dumelo Opens J.melo Hair Outlet In Accra (pics) by BUSHMAN1: 10:20am On Oct 13, 2012
MEDIOCRITY ON THE HIGHEST LEVEL
Re: John Dumelo Opens J.melo Hair Outlet In Accra (pics) by obailala(m): 10:22am On Oct 13, 2012
joeydozzy: God, help us with this front page menace
So please what do u want to be on the front page?? angry angry angry Aluu 4, Mubi massacre, tanker explosion, flood etc. Please if those are the kind of stories u want to hear all the time, I suggest u go to Nigerian police stations, general hospitals, morgues, funerals etc. Nairaland is not meant for only sadist's please angry. This site is for everyone that's why u have over 60 topics on the front page to choose from.

9 Likes

Re: John Dumelo Opens J.melo Hair Outlet In Accra (pics) by Usokristi: 10:39am On Oct 13, 2012
pDude: Who is he?

Never heard of him.

how can u say such a thing J. Dumelo is a handsome,talented and popular Ghananian actor who normally acts with nollywood actors. He is so cute and I admire him so much
Re: John Dumelo Opens J.melo Hair Outlet In Accra (pics) by alienware(m): 11:05am On Oct 13, 2012
those gurls just come show up for there, nothing more
Re: John Dumelo Opens J.melo Hair Outlet In Accra (pics) by PetroDolla: 11:06am On Oct 13, 2012
obailala: Hmmm.. I never knew people hated this man like this, NLanders an hating of celebrities grin

They know the real reason they hate Dumelo. It's not because he's a celeb!!! Shine your eyes wellu wellu!
Re: John Dumelo Opens J.melo Hair Outlet In Accra (pics) by alienware(m): 11:12am On Oct 13, 2012
those chicks...... j. dumelo friends wanna be.
Re: John Dumelo Opens J.melo Hair Outlet In Accra (pics) by alienware(m): 11:14am On Oct 13, 2012
PetroDolla:

Chei, if Ghana is a hell hole, I wonder what we should be calling that miserable,dirty,mindboggling shithole called nigeria!!!!
wetin do naija ? abi were u dey stay ? kokori like you.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

These Pre-wedding Photos Are Trending Online / Mercy Johnson Spotted Shopping For Wedding Dress In New York / Julius Agwu's Birthday Celebration In Children's Home And Old People'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.