Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,234 members, 7,807,779 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:03 PM

Frequencies And Positions Of Free To Air Channels In Nigeria - Satellite TV Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Satellite TV Technology / Frequencies And Positions Of Free To Air Channels In Nigeria (175849 Views)

Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread / Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) / Official Thread of Free-To-Air Satellite TV (Part 1) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Frequencies And Positions Of Free To Air Channels In Nigeria by TempestAngel: 9:26am On Oct 13, 2012
[i][/i]pls, i Need frequencies and positions of free to air channels in nigeria(apart from Mytv, Dstv, multitv)

1 Like

Re: Frequencies And Positions Of Free To Air Channels In Nigeria by Beraphiu(m): 10:07am On Mar 25, 2013
install Amos 5 and get
Ait
AIT News
AIT plus
AIT parliamentary
NTA intl
Fortis tv
Faaji
Yotomi
Channels tv
wap tv
Star movie+
Sentata Africa
Kisco
9JA TV and lots of Sport channels like
Tandberge service
RTI
TVT
Stv
UBC
RTG1
TVM Madagascar
Oromiya for free. for more info, pls, call 08067018811

4 Likes

Re: Frequencies And Positions Of Free To Air Channels In Nigeria by freshp(m): 10:01pm On Mar 25, 2013
Beraphiu: install Amos 5 and get
AIT News
AIT plus
AIT parliamentary
9JA TV and lots more for free. for more info, pls, call 08067018811
Guy take a goodlook here . . have yOu seen any one posting phone numbers here . . . you must be at the wrong place

TempestAngel: [i][/i]pls, i Need frequencies and positions of free to air channels in nigeria(apart from Mytv, Dstv, multitv)
@OP
WETIN NA ARE YOU TELLING ME YOU CANT READ!!!!
Re: Frequencies And Positions Of Free To Air Channels In Nigeria by Nnamdi1195(m): 11:18am On Jun 16, 2013
AIT Networks and AIT International are the only free-to- airchannels available on air now. You can track them with this information below: Decoder-Use any Mpeg 4 decoders like 4669SRT, 4922SRT, 4675A, and so on. Use 90cm dish (exactly the size of Dstv big dish). Satelite- Amos 2,3. Frequency- 11.092. Symbol Rate-29.998 Polarisation- V. These two channels will appear with the appellation; Enc 1 and Enc 2. You can then rename them or even leave them that way. You can face the pan eastwards just like you do with DSTV Dish. Goodluck!

4 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Frequencies And Positions Of Free To Air Channels In Nigeria by lincolnola: 6:31pm On Jun 16, 2013
Nnamdi1195: AIT Networks and AIT International are the only free-to- airchannels available on air now. You can track them with this information below: Decoder-Use any Mpeg 4 decoders like 4669SRT, 4922SRT, 4675A, and so on. Use 90cm dish (exactly the size of Dstv big dish). Satelite- Amos 2,3. Frequency- 11.092. Symbol Rate-29.998 Polarisation- V. These two channels will appear with the appellation; Enc 1 and Enc 2. You can then rename them or even leave them that way. You can face the pan eastwards just like you do with DSTV Dish. Goodluck!

Ok. can i track amos 5 @17e and dstv@36e together on one 60cm dish using two different lnbs?
pls can one track dstv and new hitv@,44°e together on 60cm dish with two lnbs?
Re: Frequencies And Positions Of Free To Air Channels In Nigeria by Nnamdi1195(m): 2:10am On Jun 21, 2013
Yes you can do so using two different torches(LNBF) on a single 60cm dish. The simple reason is that Dstv and Hitv are in the same orbital position. That is to say that you can use the same frequency transponder (11747(V)27500) to track the two networks simultaneously. First, track Dstv signal. Second, use cello tape or any other substance to place and hold the second lnbf also precisely on top of the first LNBF or even beside it. Track Hitv signal with the second LNBF. Use Disecq switch to join the two networks. Moreever, Silverbird television is now a free to air channel on Dstv.

1 Like

Re: Frequencies And Positions Of Free To Air Channels In Nigeria by Mchenryy(m): 2:58pm On Aug 06, 2013
Plz gurus in d huz,can anyone tell me d principle behine using multiple Lnbs,.wot are d common satlites i can track wit multiple lnbs,...
Again plz is d skew ang very important? How do i do it?
Wich sat can i get d folowing chennels
1)home video
2)sport
3)any music cnannel
4)etv
5)joytv
and oders,....God bless u
Re: Frequencies And Positions Of Free To Air Channels In Nigeria by guass(m): 5:18pm On Aug 06, 2013
Interesting
Re: Frequencies And Positions Of Free To Air Channels In Nigeria by guass(m): 5:32pm On Aug 06, 2013
lincolnola:

Ok. can i track amos 5 @17e and dstv@36e together on one 60cm dish using two different lnbs?
pls can one track dstv and new hitv@,44°e together on 60cm dish with two lnbs?

AT Nimiq 1, 44.5°E, there are no watchable channels.
http://www.lyngsat.com/Nimiq-1.html
AT Intelsat 12, 45.0°E,there are no channels for those in West Africa, for now.
http://www.lyngsat.com/Intelsat-12.html

1 Like

Re: Frequencies And Positions Of Free To Air Channels In Nigeria by phemiay(m): 8:12am On Aug 12, 2013
Re: Frequencies And Positions Of Free To Air Channels In Nigeria by olenyi: 8:47am On Aug 12, 2013
Re: Frequencies And Positions Of Free To Air Channels In Nigeria by Sanya20: 10:18pm On Nov 14, 2013
pls,help me out i Need frequencies and positions of free to air channels in nigeria(apart from Mytv, Dstv, multitv)[/quote]
Re: Frequencies And Positions Of Free To Air Channels In Nigeria by baba30(m): 12:33am On Dec 26, 2013
pls is hitv chennels still existing? how can i get them tanks.
Re: Frequencies And Positions Of Free To Air Channels In Nigeria by topraiz(m): 6:29am On Jan 14, 2015
@ a very long period of yrs I have been around nairaland but can't post anyth. But today, I thank God that I breakthru this 2015. Am glad 2 be part of u guyz............ I deeply appreciate all effect nd wonderful researches made in the past yrs. More grace to ur strength.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Frequencies And Positions Of Free To Air Channels In Nigeria by Jatwon(m): 7:56pm On Apr 13, 2015
9ce 1
Re: Frequencies And Positions Of Free To Air Channels In Nigeria by Tsquare2(m): 8:29am On Apr 26, 2015
well done well done my bosses, pls can some one help me with the frequently and symbol rate of free to air channels like channel TV, arewa24, Emmanuel TV, etc. thank for ur respond
Re: Frequencies And Positions Of Free To Air Channels In Nigeria by Nobody: 9:23am On May 03, 2015

3 Likes

Re: Frequencies And Positions Of Free To Air Channels In Nigeria by Saipro(m): 12:00pm On May 04, 2015
It's embarrassing but I can't seem to track Eutelsat 7A (at 7°E) anymore. Can someone please give a reliable tracking frequency (with symbol rate and polarisation) plus LNBF skew and the dish's position in relation to a dish receiving DSTV (Eutelsat 36). Thanks
Re: Frequencies And Positions Of Free To Air Channels In Nigeria by omoolakehinde: 7:39am On Feb 11, 2016
MBC1 MBC2 MBC3 MBC4 MBC MAX MBC ACTION MBC DRAMA MBC BOLLYWOOD MBC ACTION ALJAZEERA HD 11560 V 27500
Re: Frequencies And Positions Of Free To Air Channels In Nigeria by Okaakoko(m): 8:51am On Feb 11, 2016
omoolakehinde:
MBC1 MBC2 MBC3 MBC4 MBC MAX MBC ACTION MBC DRAMA MBC BOLLYWOOD MBC ACTION ALJAZEERA HD 11560 V 27500
at what sat and the dish size

1 Like

Re: Frequencies And Positions Of Free To Air Channels In Nigeria by Jamisi9ja(m): 3:39pm On Mar 23, 2020
List of frequencies to get Free-to-air (FTA) channels in Africa ( Nigeria, Ghana, Kenya South Africa e.t.c.) and how to set up the dish to watch these channels. You need to be aware that there are countless of interesting channels available for you to watch if you have a compatible decoder and required size of dish.

Tracking FTA channels is not solely decoder's compatibility and dish size dependent, your location's footprints and satellite beam also play a vital role when tracking any TV Satellite. Fortunately, in this article, I would be providing you with tips on how predetermine the exact size of the dish, hardware requirements as well as the frequencies to tune to in order to enjoy FTA channels in your location.

See full post here
https://www.yomikristal.com.ng/2020/03/frequencies-to-get-FTA-channels.html

(1) (Reply)

How To Fix DSTV Problem Of Channels Not Displaying After Subscription Solved / Frequently Asked Questions On FTA / Emergency! Plz Help Me With My Gotv Decoder Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.