Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,879 members, 7,802,842 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:02 PM

Name One Bad Habit Your Partner Has? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Name One Bad Habit Your Partner Has? (27049 Views)

Does Having Sex Gives One Bad Luck? / What Will You Do If Your Partner Has the Ebola virus? / The Most Romantic Thing Your Partner Has Ever Said To You. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Name One Bad Habit Your Partner Has? by Nobody: 11:30am On Oct 13, 2012
No one is perfect.Each and every one of us have bad habits that have refused to let go.This time,let's discuss bad habits of partners(i.e bf,gf,wife or hubby). Well mine has refused to stop biting her fingernails.even though she doesn't do it in public & when putting on those 'fixed nails',whenever we're alone,her hands unconsciously goes to her mouth and she starts 'grinding'.lol, Now,over to u.

3 Likes

Re: Name One Bad Habit Your Partner Has? by 190theclown: 1:27pm On Oct 13, 2012
She loves biting her nails

1 Like

Re: Name One Bad Habit Your Partner Has? by Nobody: 1:59pm On Oct 13, 2012
190-the-clown:
She loves biting her nails

Are you serious? seems like a lot of ladies are still babies

1 Like

Re: Name One Bad Habit Your Partner Has? by oyinbogirl(f): 2:34pm On Oct 13, 2012
Pulling at his hair in what seems like every second
Re: Name One Bad Habit Your Partner Has? by Nobody: 3:56pm On Oct 13, 2012
oyinbogirl: Pulling at his hair in what seems like every second
hmm,does he want to go bald?

2 Likes

Re: Name One Bad Habit Your Partner Has? by Nobody: 4:31pm On Oct 13, 2012
I hate when my man tickles my ear! undecided
Re: Name One Bad Habit Your Partner Has? by Nobody: 8:28pm On Oct 13, 2012
berem: I hate when my man tickles my ear! undecided
hmm...u mean with a leaf or flower? Cos i do that when i want to b mischievous...

1 Like

Re: Name One Bad Habit Your Partner Has? by oyinbogirl(f): 6:55am On Oct 14, 2012
binger: hmm,does he want to go bald?

hahahaha yes i think it will surely happen, i tell him all the time yet he is back doing in minutes o!
Re: Name One Bad Habit Your Partner Has? by tellwisdom: 7:40am On Oct 14, 2012
oyinbogirl:

hahahaha yes i think it will surely happen, i tell him all the time yet he is back doing in minutes o!

Are you a sister to michael jackson?? sad
Re: Name One Bad Habit Your Partner Has? by Mynd44: 7:42am On Oct 14, 2012
She calls me "SIR"
LMAO

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Name One Bad Habit Your Partner Has? by Nobody: 8:34am On Oct 14, 2012
@ mynd, 'Sir' ke? Its good na,maybe cos she respects u a lot.though i wudn't like my woman callin me 'sir'
Re: Name One Bad Habit Your Partner Has? by Nobody: 8:43am On Oct 14, 2012
Scratches armpit, presses her fingers and make some sound with her throat all the time.
Re: Name One Bad Habit Your Partner Has? by saintvc(m): 9:05am On Oct 14, 2012
Eats slowly

2 Likes

Re: Name One Bad Habit Your Partner Has? by Mynd44: 9:14am On Oct 14, 2012
binger: @ mynd, 'Sir' ke? Its good na,maybe cos she respects u a lot.though i wudn't like my woman callin me 'sir'
it is not good at all
Re: Name One Bad Habit Your Partner Has? by Nobody: 9:16am On Oct 14, 2012
Hot tempered
Re: Name One Bad Habit Your Partner Has? by Obinoscopy(m): 9:49am On Oct 14, 2012
I know of a guy who complains that his girl fouls the air with her anal flatulence (she dey mess and the mess dey smell well well grin )

3 Likes

Re: Name One Bad Habit Your Partner Has? by oyinbogirl(f): 10:04am On Oct 14, 2012
tellwisdom:

Are you a sister to michael jackson?? sad

What? why did you ask that??

1 Like

Re: Name One Bad Habit Your Partner Has? by oyinbogirl(f): 10:05am On Oct 14, 2012
Obinoscopy: I know of a guy who complains that his girl fouls the air with her anal flatulence (she dey mess and the mess dey smell well well grin )

truly gross embarassed undecided
Re: Name One Bad Habit Your Partner Has? by Nobody: 12:27pm On Oct 14, 2012
she cried wheneva i shout on ha n i have to beg ha to bring back ha smile. shez 19.

1 Like

Re: Name One Bad Habit Your Partner Has? by onila(f): 12:36pm On Oct 14, 2012
Mynd_44: She calls me "SIR"
LMAO

u love and demand respect all the time. .I am not surprised if shes calling you "sir"

1 Like

Re: Name One Bad Habit Your Partner Has? by Mynd44: 2:04pm On Oct 14, 2012
onila:

u love and demand respect all the time. .I am not surprised if shes calling you "sir"
me in real life and now are different. She does it to mock me
Re: Name One Bad Habit Your Partner Has? by Nobody: 4:44pm On Oct 14, 2012
well one of my pally girlfriend i dey notice say she dey always scratch her yansh if she dey wash her clothes for frontage
Re: Name One Bad Habit Your Partner Has? by Mynd44: 5:19pm On Oct 14, 2012
lefulefu: well one of my pally girlfriend i dey notice say she dey always scratch her yansh if she dey wash her clothes for frontage
You always have a friend that has an issues or another

8 Likes

Re: Name One Bad Habit Your Partner Has? by Nobody: 6:20pm On Oct 14, 2012
lefulefu: well one of my pally girlfriend i dey notice say she dey always scratch her yansh if she dey wash her clothes for frontage
lefool lefool, why are all your friends weird? They or their gfs are always having some funny issue.
Re: Name One Bad Habit Your Partner Has? by hollypagan: 6:25pm On Oct 14, 2012
mawojuuche: she cried wheneva i shout on ha n i have to beg ha to bring back ha smile. shez 19.
guy ur 47yrs old and ur looking for younger gal to dis virgin ,why are u complianing

2 Likes

Re: Name One Bad Habit Your Partner Has? by tpapi: 6:25pm On Oct 14, 2012
Her fart r always noisy
Re: Name One Bad Habit Your Partner Has? by MadCow1: 6:26pm On Oct 14, 2012
slapping me in public angry
Re: Name One Bad Habit Your Partner Has? by jigwe101: 6:28pm On Oct 14, 2012
Taking his time in everything he does
Re: Name One Bad Habit Your Partner Has? by Mynd44: 6:30pm On Oct 14, 2012
jigwe101: Taking his time in everything he does
And that's a bad thing because...........?
Re: Name One Bad Habit Your Partner Has? by Sike(m): 6:33pm On Oct 14, 2012
mawojuuche: she cried wheneva i shout on ha n i have to beg ha to bring back ha smile. shez 19.
19? No Wonder
Re: Name One Bad Habit Your Partner Has? by Hotdiamond(m): 6:42pm On Oct 14, 2012
she snatches my phone from me Whenever she needs my attention. I get very furious But i don't touch her.
Re: Name One Bad Habit Your Partner Has? by seedord247(m): 6:46pm On Oct 14, 2012
Pinging cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

'Women Must Not Suffer To Find Love'- Toke Makinwa / Man Who Shaded Black Ladies Because Of His Oyinbo Girlfriend Claims His Ex Did / How To Propose To A Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.