Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,777 members, 7,806,141 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 12:04 PM

Thin Client With Embeded Windows C.e 6.0 At Cheaper Rate - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Thin Client With Embeded Windows C.e 6.0 At Cheaper Rate (1599 Views)

Pls Help! How Do I Upgrade My Android 2.1 To 4.0 At Least? / Cyber Cafes With thin Client Technology In Operation. / Visual Basic 6.0 Product Id (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Thin Client With Embeded Windows C.e 6.0 At Cheaper Rate by ismailjimoh(m): 12:01pm On Oct 13, 2012
THIN CLIENT COMPUTERS

Thin ClienT

This is the world's first terminal unit that does not require a CPU, hard-drive, or CD-ROM yet executes as if it's an ordinary Windows PC. With this technology, it allows you to expand your existing PC to 10 or more network PC terminals easily and cost effectively.

How does it work?

PC is being underutilized (today's Pentium 4 is faster than a supercomputer in 15 years ago) each UTMA-ready device (we called "Office Station" is programmed to access the host PC's excess computing power. By utilizing Windows XP/2000's multi-user feature with UTMA technology, each terminal can operate like a separate PC desktop without decreasing the overall performance of either the host PC or each terminal. Therefore, each terminal unit can run any applications from the host PC independently and securely. Using standard Fast Ethernet connection and user can setup wireless connection (Wireless Ethernet Bridge required), Host PC does not require Server OS but any XP Home, XP Professional or Windows 2000 Professional operating system.

What does this all mean and how can I use Thin Client technology?

Think of how much simpler it is to have all of your applications and data in one place, and, to allow any number of people to share them by simply plugging in a terminal. With Thin Client/Server Based computing you get all of the productivity gains of modern software while at the same time reducing the complexity and cost of delivering them to users in your organization. In formal terms, the benefits are as follows:

1) Lower cost of ownership and maintenance

a) Reduce cost per user
b) Reduce manpower requirements
c) Easily upgradeable and expandable (without interrupting business)
d) Software updates and additions are done once from a central server and do not require desktop upgrades

2) Better reliability

a) Server class hardware performs better and fails less often then desktop PC's and “consumer” operating systems
b) User problems are easily resolved without requiring a technician to visit the desktop
c) Simple procedure to replace the desktop device in case of failure
d) No moving parts- ideal for rugged industrials environments or for “clean” areas where there should be no particles, dust or noise generated

3) Better Security

a) Applications and Data are all maintained centrally
b) Disabling a login account disables access to ALL company information
c) Files can be prevented from being transferred to local hard drives and floppies
d) All user computer activities can be remotely viewed and monitored

4) Remote access to all applications and data with high performance

a) Users get the same applications and data regardless of where they physically log on from. No longer required to work from “my machine”
b) Users can get the same applications and data performance whether they access information from the office, a remote office, dial up from home, connect via the Internet, etc.
c) Sessions can be viewed or shared from any client device thereby allowing technical support to watch and interact with the user session. This can also be used to collaborate with other users and/or provide interactive training.

5) Simplified end user experience

a) Simplicity of "plug and go" terminals- connects the cables, turn it on, log in and start working
c) User does not need to be concerned with the complexity of a PC, i.e. no way to mess up the system
d) Once a user is given a logon account, they have access to all applications they need automatically without the need for a technician to configure the desktop device or user environment

--------------------------------------------------------
--------------------------------------------------------

Note: Please if you don't really need this advert, we're sure you

know someone that need this information, Please help us

introduce the product and service

Thanks.

--------------------------------------------------
How to reach us,

Dynamic Network Services Ltd
Email: dns4net@hotmail.com

Web: www.dynamicnetworkng.com

Address: 32, Asani street Ilaje Bariga Lagos
Tel: (08056007478)

Note: Please if you don't really need this advert, we're sure you

know someone that need this information, Please help us

introduce the product and service.
Thanks

Dynamic Network Services Ltd

Re: Thin Client With Embeded Windows C.e 6.0 At Cheaper Rate by winnieG1(m): 9:01pm On Oct 13, 2012
1.how much do you sell 1 unit?
2.can i use it to run a cybercafe?
3.what cafe time is suitable for this

1 Like

Re: Thin Client With Embeded Windows C.e 6.0 At Cheaper Rate by ismailjimoh(m): 10:28am On Oct 30, 2012
winnie-G:
1.how much do you sell 1 unit?
2.can i use it to run a cybercafe?
3.what cafe time is suitable for this

1 . 1 UNIT IS 10500.00 WITH FREE FULL SUPPORT
2. YES AND PERFECTLY
3. CYBERKLOCK

please i have missed ur number please call me

(1) (Reply)

My Hp Laptop Can Not Restar Or Showdown / How Do You Configure A New Laptop You Buy / Hp Laptop For Sale, 4gb Ram, 320hdd, Still New

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.