Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,882 members, 7,802,850 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:15 PM

Tope Alabi clears the air over Sex Allegation - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tope Alabi clears the air over Sex Allegation (4522 Views)

Mercy Johnson Clears The Snow From Her Car (photos) / Actual Photos Of Lilian Esoro Traditional Makeover, Makeup Artist Clears The Air / Tope Alabi Debunks Mermaid Spirit Confession Audio Tape On Faaji FM (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Tope Alabi clears the air over Sex Allegation by Lanreclassic(m): 2:03pm On Oct 13, 2012
Following the ripples the news story that top Nigerian gospel singer, Tope Alabi reportedly alleged that some moneybags and men of God were dying to sleep with her has caused, the sonorous singer has reacted furiously to the news piece.
The story later took another turn when it was reported that the Pentecostal Fellowship of Nigeria (PFN) has challenged her to name the pastors that allegedly made sexual advances to her.
In a telephone conversation with Nigeriafilms.com on the night of Thursday, October 4, 2012, the multiple award-winning singer disclosed to us that she never alleged any pastor of dying to sleep with her. She also stressed that PFN has not contacted or personally confronted her on the story.

“PFN has not confronted me to tell them what happened about the sex issue. There is nothing of such, I never granted such interview that some pastors and moneybags are following me to have sex with me. Nothing like that happened to me. I work in the church, my ministry is the church. Everything I do is in the church. Even if such happens, can’t I handle it myself? Must I tell a reporter about it? Such shouldn’t even come out of my mouth,” Tope Alabi told Nigeriafilms.com.

She claimed that she was misquoted in the interview. According to her, she was asked if no one comes to her with sexual advances, especially with the beauty she commands. Tope said that she answered by saying that if they come to and find out she isn’t such a person, they become her friend.

Full story from Source

(1) (Reply)

Tiwa Savage Is Pregnant? / Amber Rose Stark Naked Save For A G - String / OMG!!! LOOK What This Young Lady Did To Her Face [PHOTO ]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.