Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,972 members, 7,806,822 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:21 AM

Scientists Discover Planet Made Of Diamonds (Picture) - Science/Technology (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Scientists Discover Planet Made Of Diamonds (Picture) (53245 Views)

What The Inside Of The Planet Mars Looks Like. / Scientists Discover New Frog Species That Coughs And Groans (pic) / NASA Scientists Finds Message From God On Planet Mars (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Scientists Discover Planet Made Of Diamonds (Picture) by boron10(m): 7:36pm On Oct 13, 2012
Super1759: SPIRITUALLY....I can say heaven is here
WORLDLY....now the rich have another home
SCIENTIFICALLY....the end of earth has come
..I wish I can relocate
Can you survive in a planet with no water? Guess you didn't read the story. If una wan relocate, i beg do quick o, de-congest the earth for us i beg. A planet made up of more carbon? Hmmm undecided
Re: Scientists Discover Planet Made Of Diamonds (Picture) by Chanchit: 7:36pm On Oct 13, 2012
2 million: Wow....this is amazing

Wow wetin...? U can't get 2million from that diamond, cos u'ld spend 2billion before you get there. Mr 2million.
Re: Scientists Discover Planet Made Of Diamonds (Picture) by Nobody: 7:36pm On Oct 13, 2012
pro01: One day, Oyinbo go discover the exact location of heaven. . .and find a way to reach there without having to die first.
datswanni, said it is impossible.
God and heaven dont have spatial parameters.
Only materials that possess it, can be found in space.
Re: Scientists Discover Planet Made Of Diamonds (Picture) by mchenry(m): 7:36pm On Oct 13, 2012
Diamonds aren't really rare on earth. They just control the supply

3 Likes

Re: Scientists Discover Planet Made Of Diamonds (Picture) by Nightshift(m): 7:36pm On Oct 13, 2012
Magnificent!! 40 light years is about 378 trillion kilometres. Imagine how long it will take mankind to reach such a distance?

1 Like

Re: Scientists Discover Planet Made Of Diamonds (Picture) by mariong(m): 7:36pm On Oct 13, 2012
Stale news.
Re: Scientists Discover Planet Made Of Diamonds (Picture) by passionate88: 7:37pm On Oct 13, 2012
wiegraf: Is this confirmed

SCIENCE IS BEAUTIFUL!!!
gals go like go there... After all.. Diamonds na their best friend..
Re: Scientists Discover Planet Made Of Diamonds (Picture) by a1solution: 7:37pm On Oct 13, 2012
This world will never come to an end as some believe. It will progress to a stage where human would discover how to stay healthy and young forever and death would be no more , deformed or amputated human parts would be replace by doctors with a better one. If you believe me click the like button.

15 Likes

Re: Scientists Discover Planet Made Of Diamonds (Picture) by Nobody: 7:37pm On Oct 13, 2012
solomon111: This shows the validity of John's vision of heaven.
Heaven indeed undecided ! With a temperature of about 3,900 degrees Fahrenheit ?
Re: Scientists Discover Planet Made Of Diamonds (Picture) by oyedun82(m): 7:39pm On Oct 13, 2012
IS THERE GRASS nd AIR? BT DAT 40YRS CHOI!

Smuggling thinz, who wan 4low me? grin ATLEAST ITS BETA DAN d country our pple dey try go
Re: Scientists Discover Planet Made Of Diamonds (Picture) by Nobody: 7:39pm On Oct 13, 2012
Omo Alata:

It'll take you 40 years to get there shocked

that means 180 hours approximately since a year equals 18hours there

1 Like

Re: Scientists Discover Planet Made Of Diamonds (Picture) by Nobody: 7:40pm On Oct 13, 2012
passionate88: gals go like go there... After all.. Diamonds na their best friend..
Gals lyk ur mom abi.. u people and ur sexist statements..

1 Like

Re: Scientists Discover Planet Made Of Diamonds (Picture) by Nobody: 7:41pm On Oct 13, 2012
marion g: Stale news.
fresh poster..
Re: Scientists Discover Planet Made Of Diamonds (Picture) by Nobody: 7:41pm On Oct 13, 2012
passionate88: gals go like go there... After all.. Diamonds na their best friend..

lmao , cut that crap dont you like diamond too, besides it is incredibly hot, with temperatures on its surface reaching 1,648 degrees Celsius, so your babe wont mind you venturing a trip there wink.
Re: Scientists Discover Planet Made Of Diamonds (Picture) by adewaleafolabi(m): 7:42pm On Oct 13, 2012
There's something similar to this on earth. Its a soviet secret declassified its knows as Popigai Astroblem
http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/technology-blog/russian-asteroid-crater-revealed-filled-over-1-quadrillion-013025163.html
Re: Scientists Discover Planet Made Of Diamonds (Picture) by vascey(m): 7:43pm On Oct 13, 2012
Was it not the same scientists that confirmed pluto was a planet only to unconfirm it later, after so many years (pluto or some other planet). Pluto was in our galaxy too.

Now they have confirmed something 40 LIGHT YEARS away.

All they have is a spot in the sky, a model, thesis and some sharp dude who's probably gonna get another Ph.D out of this.

I choose to take this with a pinch of salt. Until I see the diamond with my eyes, feel free to call me Thomas.

5 Likes

Re: Scientists Discover Planet Made Of Diamonds (Picture) by queensmith: 7:43pm On Oct 13, 2012
i am sure once upon a time the moon was also made of cheese.
Re: Scientists Discover Planet Made Of Diamonds (Picture) by gentlegg(m): 7:44pm On Oct 13, 2012
When i was in secondary school, they taught us that there are 9 planets. But with the rate i read of new planets being discovered, honestly now i don't know how many planets we have.
Re: Scientists Discover Planet Made Of Diamonds (Picture) by Nobody: 7:46pm On Oct 13, 2012
okoro2real: I need d address to dis pls.

smh It's along joeydozzy street undecided
Re: Scientists Discover Planet Made Of Diamonds (Picture) by Nobody: 7:49pm On Oct 13, 2012
Where are they entering the Aircraft that is taking people there,I need to get there before is too late
Re: Scientists Discover Planet Made Of Diamonds (Picture) by Nightshift(m): 7:52pm On Oct 13, 2012
Only God know the depth of the universe....

1 Like

Re: Scientists Discover Planet Made Of Diamonds (Picture) by Sagytarius(m): 7:52pm On Oct 13, 2012
~vicky~:

that means 180 hours approximately since a year equals 18hours there
F9
Try it again.

2 Likes

Re: Scientists Discover Planet Made Of Diamonds (Picture) by Ignatio(m): 7:53pm On Oct 13, 2012
I just hope they won't get in contact with aliens that will colonize earth one day.

1 Like

Re: Scientists Discover Planet Made Of Diamonds (Picture) by Havilah93(m): 7:54pm On Oct 13, 2012
shocked
Re: Scientists Discover Planet Made Of Diamonds (Picture) by Creatrixity(m): 7:54pm On Oct 13, 2012
muskeeto2: God and his fables keeps getting smaller and smaller.. thanks to HUMAN reasoning..

some particular leadership are still battling with providing good governance and electricity for its people...

M0r0n..thats 40 light years away and it may not even be diamonds just a similar allotrope of carbon..puffs at 'god and his fables' you are every inch as moronic as the religionists you mock..read up dum-my!you get such a hard-on for religion..besides they used predictive models

5 Likes

Re: Scientists Discover Planet Made Of Diamonds (Picture) by Nobody: 7:55pm On Oct 13, 2012
Ignatio: I just hope they won't get in contact with aliens that will colonize earth one day.

You just watch and see
Re: Scientists Discover Planet Made Of Diamonds (Picture) by Nobody: 7:57pm On Oct 13, 2012
I feel ashamed sometimes for being just human, read on before you crucify me, 'Jesus' Style'. It will take 40 light years to get to the 'diamond' planet, and we are yet to build a vehicle that can travel at the speed of light. Petroleum cant power such machines, closest thing is the Nuclear fuel via nucleonic fussion. Instead of developing the future machines that could use nuclear fuel, we are busy building nuclear weapons to kill ourselves. If only the terrorists and Russia and America and the likes can down their tools and allow Scientists and technologists to build the machines that can travel at speed of light, may be we could venture into a 40 light years journey. Nuclear fuel by fussion or fission, can never be depleted cos it works on the sample principle as the sun energy. We need to start building the modules of the future machines and travel to distant stars where we can try to locate if there are species of our nature, and even locate those UFOs that visit us with nuclear powered aerial vehicles. If we can venture into that axis, I will feel proud to be human, but for now, mystics will keep resorting to Astral Projection and Soul Travels to get to these distant stars, and each time we go there and encounter the energy beings of higher vibrations, we start fooling ourselves that we have seen God, cos man calls anything higher than its intelligence, 'God'. Such a shame!

2 Likes

Re: Scientists Discover Planet Made Of Diamonds (Picture) by solgee(m): 7:57pm On Oct 13, 2012
Fingers Crossed!
Re: Scientists Discover Planet Made Of Diamonds (Picture) by joshuaidibia(m): 7:59pm On Oct 13, 2012
since d planet s rich in carbon nd silicate,den i bet der must b generation of magma in almost all parts of d planet surface.makn it unsafe. xo anybody wey wan travl 40 light yrs jst 2 gt diamond,shud b prepared 4 Aluuish roasting! :Psince d planet s rich in carbon nd silicate,den i bet der must b generation of magma in almost all parts of d planet surface.makn it unsafe. xo anybody wey wan travl 40 light yrs jst 2 gt diamond,shud b prepared 4 Aluuish roasting!

1 Like

Re: Scientists Discover Planet Made Of Diamonds (Picture) by bestower: 8:00pm On Oct 13, 2012
Brave nairalanders its adventure time let explore the space now! opportunity of a lifetime.
Re: Scientists Discover Planet Made Of Diamonds (Picture) by hagma37yahoocom: 8:00pm On Oct 13, 2012
Beync: how can i find my way there?
follow ikorodu u go burst out 4 ikeja go tru d back of that tower to b continue

1 Like

Re: Scientists Discover Planet Made Of Diamonds (Picture) by Nobody: 8:01pm On Oct 13, 2012
Creatrixity:
M0r0n..thats 40 light years away and it may not even be diamonds just a similar allotrope of carbon..puffs at 'god and his fables' you are every inch as moronic as the religionists you mock..read up dum-my!you get such a hard-on for religion..besides they used predictive models
Seems like you have a hard on for me, or a hard on for my hard on...

You should read my posts on this thread...

Breath slowly, then take your time..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Pictures Of The Lunar Eclipse. Did You Experience It??? / Woman Flees Her House In The Middle Of the Night After Finding A Python / Meet Hackerfemo Femi Owolade-Coombs - A White Kid With Nigerian Name That Codes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.