Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,298 members, 7,808,017 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:34 AM

Scientists Discover Planet Made Of Diamonds (Picture) - Science/Technology (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Scientists Discover Planet Made Of Diamonds (Picture) (53249 Views)

What The Inside Of The Planet Mars Looks Like. / Scientists Discover New Frog Species That Coughs And Groans (pic) / NASA Scientists Finds Message From God On Planet Mars (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Scientists Discover Planet Made Of Diamonds (Picture) by donigspain(m): 11:19am On Oct 14, 2012
Pennywise:
By suggesting that BILLIONAIRE'S travel vehicle may utilize nuclear fuel you have introduced an entirely new concept that was not even contemplated by him.
Now I want to take billionaire seriously and attempt to "read with comprehension". What is the nature of your travel vehicle 40LYS and how will it be powered?
Every now and again, teachers are accused of failing students out of annoyance. It is exactly for this reason. You try to be smart, you propound senseless logic trying to bamboozle your teacher in the end you get confused. Now tell me why will the teacher not fail you in annoyance
Below has been my stance of argument:
*It is IMPOSSIBLE for man to build a vehicle that will travel 14,600 times faster than light.
*No earthly material can withstand such speed & at such electromagnetic fields without ending up ionized.
NB: I advice u keep silent & watch from d sideline if u don't have a valid scientific opinion to contribute. Pls we're in an intellectual discuss here.
Re: Scientists Discover Planet Made Of Diamonds (Picture) by donigspain(m): 11:30am On Oct 14, 2012
Billyonaire: You ended up agreeing that the entire universe is made of electromagnetic energy and nuclear energy is just one of the electromagnetic energies, yet you introduce a different possible anomaly which is a possibility that the EM Energy might be operating distinctly. Congrats for the insight, but I guess we have to attempt the mission to know how the energy dissipation affects the EM. We can handle them as we experience them. It is science, no room for fear.
Am happy we are thinking on the same frequency.
At least, we can start with your nuclear powered 'alloy-diamond vehicle' experiment. Do we have enough financial resource to embark on such pseudo-futile expedition when we have more pressing issues to attend to?
Re: Scientists Discover Planet Made Of Diamonds (Picture) by Nobody: 11:33am On Oct 14, 2012
donigspain:
*It is IMPOSSIBLE for man to build a vehicle that will travel 14,600 times faster than light.
*No earthly material can withstand such speed & at such electromagnetic fields without ending up ionized.
NB: I advice u keep silent & watch from d sideline if u don't have a valid scientific opinion to contribute. Pls we're in an intellectual discuss here.
Please do not get aggressive. We are all here to learn. You stated that it is impossible for man to build a vehicle that will travel 14,600 times the speed of light. I can understand your premise, especially when we can not even build something that travels the speed of light. But I started my comments on this thread by saying that I am ashamed to be human in this generation. We have failed Einstein and the early Americans who started Space Travel. If the world's government has dedicated more support for Astrophysics as is done to war and weaponry then I can assure, we would have built a Light-Speed Vehicle. Back to your opinion. I have traveled at the speed of light during Astral Project. How did I know I was traveling at the speed of light ? The answer is, because I was light during the travel. So, I know for a fact, that light speed vehicle is possible, 14,600 times the speed of light is very possible. Aliens have landmarks here, and I started my research on Intergalactic Travels because I was fascinated with Nuclear physics and the possibilities that can arise if we travel with such fuel. About Ionization of the Intergalactic Travel vehicle, I already explained how that can be neutralized in one of my comments on this thread. The can be resolved by saucer-shape design (with ionized spikes for neutralization of charges) with the ultra-spin mechanism for constant revolution while in projection. I do not wish to go back and forth.

The only US aircraft to carry a nuclear reactor was the NB-36H. The program was canceled in 1958 (Why dont they restart this technology?)
Re: Scientists Discover Planet Made Of Diamonds (Picture) by Nobody: 11:37am On Oct 14, 2012
donigspain:
Am happy we are thinking on the same frequency.
At least, we can start with your nuclear powered 'alloy-diamond vehicle' experiment. Do we have enough financial resource to embark on such pseudo-futile expedition when we have more pressing issues to attend to?
This is Science. The pressing issues you have should be in Politics, Poverty, God factor and Romance. You can proceed to that and leave me to ponder.
Re: Scientists Discover Planet Made Of Diamonds (Picture) by Nobody: 11:38am On Oct 14, 2012
I'm just wondering why lagoshia and his likes have not shown us how allah had revealed to Muhammad this planet.:/
Re: Scientists Discover Planet Made Of Diamonds (Picture) by Nobody: 11:39am On Oct 14, 2012
Mee234: I'm just wondering why lagoshia and his likes have not shown us how allah had revealed to Muhammad this planet.:/
Do you have fever ?
Re: Scientists Discover Planet Made Of Diamonds (Picture) by oradee: 11:46am On Oct 14, 2012
Billyonaire: I have concrete proofs of the existence of Aliens and I will rather not go there, cos it will become a subject of religious debate which will set this thread on fire due to extremism. Someone can open a thread on UFO then we can have all the proofs we need. And I can assure you, a lot of people will lose their belief system but for now, lets stay with the diamond planet that requires 300,000,000 x 60 x 60 x 365 x 40 = [......] to get there. And what machine can be used to even attain this speed and even faster.

i like how u reason and i'll be looking out for ur views in future threads and topics...
Re: Scientists Discover Planet Made Of Diamonds (Picture) by donigspain(m): 11:51am On Oct 14, 2012
^^^I've already understood all the above from your previous posts. I only quoted it again to clarify pennywise on the premises of my argument.
On your astral travel, I wish to tap into such energy as well but am yet to make up my mind due to the possible catastrophic outcome of embarking on such journey unprepared.
I, on my own tutorship, have perfected and experimented hypnotism on a number of individuals (for good purpose o) and I can tell you it's a really beautiful experience.
The human MIND is indeed a POWERFUL tool. My next research is on:
*Sensory (pain) control
*Levitation
*Mind vs matter in earthly space.
Re: Scientists Discover Planet Made Of Diamonds (Picture) by Pennywise(m): 11:54am On Oct 14, 2012
donigspain:

Oh you are now NL resident nuclear physicist bc of some basic high school material u picked off the net. Unfortunately you lack the commonsense to understand simple English and the context around which my statement was made.
Re: Scientists Discover Planet Made Of Diamonds (Picture) by Nobody: 12:00pm On Oct 14, 2012
Subscribed smiley
Re: Scientists Discover Planet Made Of Diamonds (Picture) by Pennywise(m): 12:01pm On Oct 14, 2012
donigspain: ^^^I've already understood all the above from your previous posts. I only quoted it again to clarify pennywise on the premises of my argument.
On your astral travel, I wish to tap into such energy as well but am yet to make up my mind due to the possible catastrophic outcome of embarking on such journey unprepared.
I, on my own tutorship, have perfected and experimented hypnotism on a number of individuals (for good purpose o) and I can tell you it's a really beautiful experience.
The human MIND is indeed a POWERFUL tool. My next research is on:
*Sensory (pain) control
*Levitation
*Mind vs matter in earthly space.

Now you have revealed yourself to be a quack psychiatrist on this thread. In order climes you will be immediately investigated and imprisoned. Keep using human beings for your quack practice until the law catches up with you. Remember in Nigeria it is either no justice at all or ALUU justice.
Re: Scientists Discover Planet Made Of Diamonds (Picture) by donigspain(m): 12:04pm On Oct 14, 2012
Pennywise:
Oh you are now NL resident nuclear physicist bc of some basic high school material u picked off the net. Unfortunately you lack the commonsense to understand simple English and the context around which my statement was made.
Too bad I don't accept what am not.
Am a Meteorologist/Geographer and I need more insight into nuclear physics. I also don't think my questions and argument was totally out of the way.
Re: Scientists Discover Planet Made Of Diamonds (Picture) by Chidex2442(m): 12:08pm On Oct 14, 2012
Wetin dis oyibo ppl go find 4 dat place? Dat is wer our Nigerian leaders steal our country's money to since d world banks have rejected thier money jst hope der dnt touch my father's own grin grin grin
Re: Scientists Discover Planet Made Of Diamonds (Picture) by donigspain(m): 12:09pm On Oct 14, 2012
Pennywise:
Now you have revealed yourself to be a quack psychiatrist on this thread. In order climes you will be immediately investigated and imprisoned. Keep using human beings for your quack practice until the law catches up with you. Remember in Nigeria it is either no justice at all or ALUU justice.
Please take ur aggression to the boxing ring. I believe it will be better utilized there.
Meanwhile, the persons involved in the hypnosis gave full consent to the exercise, so you can take your ALUU gene to anywhere for all I care.
Re: Scientists Discover Planet Made Of Diamonds (Picture) by Pennywise(m): 12:17pm On Oct 14, 2012
donigspain:
Please take ur aggression to the boxing ring. I believe it will be better utilized there.
Meanwhile, the persons involved in the hypnosis gave full consent to the exercise, so you can take your ALUU gene to anywhere for all I care.

Who gave you the right and on whose authority did you request consent? Are you a geographer qualified to hypnotize any human being for any purpose. You see how you have against all commonsense bulldozed your way into Aluu pit and why you deserve no mercy unlike the Uniport 4?
Re: Scientists Discover Planet Made Of Diamonds (Picture) by Nobody: 12:17pm On Oct 14, 2012
Osiris.211:
Could this be heaven? The religious folks told us the roads over there are tarred with gold and diamonds.
.bros..no b religious folks talk am na bible.
Re: Scientists Discover Planet Made Of Diamonds (Picture) by vanstanzy(m): 12:19pm On Oct 14, 2012
I hereby announce my change of profession from a Safety Manager to an Astronaut. I want to be the first to land on that new found planet of diamonds. Am doing this for Nigeria, my country which i so much love. Am i sounding like a politician now? wink wink wink
At least Neil Armstrong has made America proud by being the first on the moon. I want to serve my country in this capacity too. Please accept my most humble request.
Thanks grin grin grin
Re: Scientists Discover Planet Made Of Diamonds (Picture) by awesomet1(m): 12:27pm On Oct 14, 2012
muskeeto2: God and his fables keeps getting smaller and smaller.. thanks to HUMAN reasoning..

some particular leadership are still battling with providing good governance and electricity for its people...

to the pleasure of your mind you've made an intelligent comment. Time will tell if GOD's word truly outweighs man's "discoveries".
Re: Scientists Discover Planet Made Of Diamonds (Picture) by oromena1: 12:29pm On Oct 14, 2012
Osiris.211:
Could this be heaven? The religious folks told us the roads over there are tarred with gold and diamonds.
that is heaven what are u waiting for
Re: Scientists Discover Planet Made Of Diamonds (Picture) by Pennywise(m): 12:29pm On Oct 14, 2012
@doningsperm
Lets put aside your criminal enterprise and concentrate on the subject matter. You can understand when I say that since you are not a nuclear physicist you are not in a position to postulate under what conditions certain materials will undergo ionization. Similarly your other theories are null and void. Infact you are not at all in a position to speak authoritatively as an intellectual on this matter because you are not trained for this purpose.

Will you therefore not agree with me that your claims of offering an intellectual insight has been fraudulent? Which again is criminal. Infact is there anything you do that cannot be traced to crime?
Re: Scientists Discover Planet Made Of Diamonds (Picture) by donigspain(m): 12:31pm On Oct 14, 2012
Pennywise:
Who gave you the right and on whose authority did you request consent? Are you a geographer qualified to hypnotize any human being for any purpose. You see how you have against all commonsense bulldozed your way into Aluu pit and why you deserve no mercy unlike the Uniport 4?
I laugh at your ignorance. Dude, hypnotism is not mysticism. It is a certified practice (science & psychiatry) used in information gathering as well as relaxation therapy. My practice-colleagues had belief in my abilities and I delivered. I'll be glad to help relax your already agitated self anytime.
Re: Scientists Discover Planet Made Of Diamonds (Picture) by oradee: 12:39pm On Oct 14, 2012
donigspain:

did u ever believe that cloning of life cld be possible?
did u ever believe that a heart transplant cld be possible too?
Did Walt Disney believe 3D movies and cartoons was posibble when 2D (toy story) came out?
did nostradamus believe that air crafts and submarines cld be possible? yet he saw them and called them iron bird and iron ship...

As they say,this world ends this year...lets hope the new world bring wif it knowlegde into the cure to Aids,Cancer,the invention of a time travel machine..etc

i know UFO's exist..i just believe they've been inside their closet the same way Gay people have been...
Re: Scientists Discover Planet Made Of Diamonds (Picture) by donigspain(m): 12:44pm On Oct 14, 2012
Pennywise: @DONIGSPAIN
Lets put aside your criminal enterprise and concentrate on the subject matter. You can understand when I say that since you are not a nuclear physicist you are not in a position to postulate under what conditions certain materials will undergo ionization. Similarly your other theories are similarly null and void. Infact you are not at all in a position to speak authoritatively as an intellectual on this matter because you are not trained for this purpose.
Will you therefore not agree with me that your claims of offering an intellectual insight has been fraudulent? Which again is criminal. Infact is there anything you do that cannot be traced to crime?
Now I see ur true self. Am not in any way going to stoop to ur level to exchange derogatory and vulgar comments. U are saying I should shut my mouth bcus am not a Nuclear Physicist even if I have an appreciable knowledge of the subject matter? I still ask u to show me where my argument is totally faulty and baseless
Re: Scientists Discover Planet Made Of Diamonds (Picture) by donigspain(m): 12:58pm On Oct 14, 2012
@PENNYWISE,
How dare you even say a geographer/meteorologist should keep mute when matters concerning space is being discussed? Who are the real spatial authorities?
I still stand to challenge YOU to point out where I faulted in my argument with Billyonaire.
Billyonaire can also help to point out where I went totally off within the context of my theories and assertions.
Re: Scientists Discover Planet Made Of Diamonds (Picture) by Nobody: 1:07pm On Oct 14, 2012
@PENNYWISE @donigspain

It will be better if both of you can calm down. There is Good News: Read Below!

Russia, U.S. Plan a Nuclear-Powered Space Rocket, Making Mars Mission More Feasible

The Russian federal space agency has revealed that on April 15th, the U.S. and Russia will meet to discuss the development of a future joint nuclear-engine powered rocket project.

The announcement was made by agency director Anatoly Perminov, and the joint project will also include other nations with a "high level of reactor manufacturing technology." The intention is to create a powerful engine that could surpass conventional rocket-fueled engines, and even make a manned mission to Mars plausible.
But what exactly is a nuclear rocket?

The idea is surprisingly old, in fact. All rockets work, at heart, in exactly the same way: They make use of Newton's third law of action and reaction to propel themselves forwards by propelling something else in the other direction. In conventionally-fueled rockets, the propellents are a chemical mix that typically burns at high temperatures, resulting in a rapid expansion of gas by-products fired out of the engine bell.

1 Like

Re: Scientists Discover Planet Made Of Diamonds (Picture) by donigspain(m): 1:13pm On Oct 14, 2012
It's really a goodnews but mars is still within OUR solar system. All the same, it's a step in the right direction since they're taking it into a new dimension altogether (nuclear powered).
Re: Scientists Discover Planet Made Of Diamonds (Picture) by Nobody: 1:19pm On Oct 14, 2012
donigspain: It's really a goodnews but mars is still a within OUR solar system. All the same, it's a step in the right direction since they're taking it into a new dimension altogether (nuclear powered).
Please always think outside the box. This rocket is built for Mars Mission but not limited to it. Ponder on this; Motorcycle uses petrol as fuel and is excellent for traveling from VI to Badagry but will be cumbersome to travel with it to Anambra. Range Rover Sport also uses petrol as fuel and can travel to Anambra easily. The point of reasoning is THE FUEL and NOT the vehicle and this particular mission in view.
Re: Scientists Discover Planet Made Of Diamonds (Picture) by donigspain(m): 1:30pm On Oct 14, 2012
Billyonaire: Please always think outside the box. This rocket is built for Mars Mission but not limited to it. Ponder on this; Motorcycle uses petrol as fuel and is excellent for traveling from VI to Badagry but will be cumbersome to travel with it to Anambra. Range Rover Sport also uses petrol as fuel and can travel to Anambra easily. The point of reasoning is THE FUEL and NOT the vehicle and this particular mission in view.
God will keep us all to see the extent this nuclear-fueled vehicle can go. I pray it clears my curiousity (doubt?).
Re: Scientists Discover Planet Made Of Diamonds (Picture) by Nobody: 1:42pm On Oct 14, 2012
donigspain:
God will keep us all to see the extent this nuclear-fueled vehicle can go. I pray it clears my curiousity (doubt?).
I do not bother about collateral damage. We have lost more than 100 times the number of humans needed for nuclear fuel experiments in wars, so why not make 1% of such sacrifices in experiments to liberate humanity from planetary slavery. We have have been on this planet for far too long, enslaved by who ever or what ever by use of Gravity and other EM energies. Humanity needs to break the barrier and see what is out there.
Re: Scientists Discover Planet Made Of Diamonds (Picture) by babseg(m): 2:05pm On Oct 14, 2012
Billyonaire: Please always think outside the box. This rocket is built for Mars Mission but not limited to it. Ponder on this; Motorcycle uses petrol as fuel and is excellent for traveling from VI to Badagry but will be cumbersome to travel with it to Anambra. Range Rover Sport also uses petrol as fuel and can travel to Anambra easily. The point of reasoning is THE FUEL and NOT the vehicle and this particular mission in view.

Did u know that ROVER was powered by nuclear fuel?
Re: Scientists Discover Planet Made Of Diamonds (Picture) by Dranatomy: 2:07pm On Oct 14, 2012
Dats nothing more than Heaven, the dwelling place of God...God is there with the saints in the spirit form....It takes people with the eye of the spirit to see him....
Re: Scientists Discover Planet Made Of Diamonds (Picture) by waledud(m): 2:11pm On Oct 14, 2012
Billyonaire: Time Travel, I still find it difficult to wrap my brain around that principle. I think its more fiction than factual.
I also realistically think that time travel could only exist in the realm of fiction & actually to such it has been confined so far. However, the idea has been explained scientifically to be one of the many offshoots or consequences of the Einstein's general theory of relativity. There are actually quite a number of routes to the concept but one popular one entails the warping of the space-time using some form of bridges called 'wormholes', which are essentially thin tubes of space-time that can connect 2 nearly flat regions of the 'space-time universe'. This particular idea is actually not science fiction as Einstein himself together with Nathan Rosen were able to theoretical demonstrate the possibility of a typical wormhole. The problem was that the wormhole they created didn't last long enough for a spaceship to go through but they posited that advances in civilization could make it possible to keep the wormhole longer. This ofcourse has not happened so far except in the stuffy little fantasy world of some sci-fi writer. The subject is actually a complicated, allbeit, a very interesting one & I tell you some crazy scientists are locked up in some obscure laboratories working their heads off on some cerebral theories to make some lofty time machine to bring about some expository time travel which they see as a solution to some world's great problem while you and I sit in the popcorn-cozy comfort of our sitting rooms watching 'Kim & Courtney take Miami'.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Pictures Of The Lunar Eclipse. Did You Experience It??? / Woman Flees Her House In The Middle Of the Night After Finding A Python / Meet Hackerfemo Femi Owolade-Coombs - A White Kid With Nigerian Name That Codes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.