Stats: 3,150,347 members, 7,808,216 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:53 AM

Photo Of Dbanj When He Was A Student Of Nigerian Military School In Zaria - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photo Of Dbanj When He Was A Student Of Nigerian Military School In Zaria (12654 Views)

Amber Rose Walks Out Of Dbanj’s Party / Pictures Of Dbanj Celebrating With The Super Eagles / Picture Of Dbanj Receiving Prayers In Church (2) (3) (4)

Photo Of Dbanj When He Was A Student Of Nigerian Military School In Zaria by legalwealth(m): 4:47pm On Oct 13, 2012
Dbanj handsome die... Courtesy: 2GOING.COM

Re: Photo Of Dbanj When He Was A Student Of Nigerian Military School In Zaria by Akshow: 5:19pm On Oct 13, 2012
where the photo Na? Abi this Na October fool?
Re: Photo Of Dbanj When He Was A Student Of Nigerian Military School In Zaria by legalwealth(m): 5:32pm On Oct 13, 2012
Akshow: where the photo Na? Abi this Na October fool?

You no wear your gogle ni?
Re: Photo Of Dbanj When He Was A Student Of Nigerian Military School In Zaria by Akshow: 5:48pm On Oct 13, 2012
legalwealth:

You no wear your gogle ni?
Yes i leave am for your room. Mu square. You no see the title of the thread? Abi d'banj performin on stage Na the Same thin wit him pix back in the day at nms
Re: Photo Of Dbanj When He Was A Student Of Nigerian Military School In Zaria by legalwealth(m): 5:52pm On Oct 13, 2012
Akshow: Yes i leave am for your room. Mu square. You no see the title of the thread? Abi d'banj performin on stage Na the Same thin wit him pix back in the day at nms

Na sin make he perform while in the Military school?
Re: Photo Of Dbanj When He Was A Student Of Nigerian Military School In Zaria by Akshow: 6:26pm On Oct 13, 2012
legalwealth:

Na sin make he perform while in the Military school?
mu square Nigerian military school Na secondary school that d'banj attended but dint finish
Re: Photo Of Dbanj When He Was A Student Of Nigerian Military School In Zaria by legalwealth(m): 6:55pm On Oct 13, 2012
Akshow: mu square Nigerian military school Na secondary school that d'banj attended but dint finish

I know but is it a crime for him not to have finished there?

"i Will Quit Acting After My Wedding" - Mercy Johnson / Daddy Freeze: Pastor Ready To Cast Out 50 Demons From OAP Out Of The 52 / Ten Famous Celebrities You Didn't Know Were Muslims.

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7