Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,891 members, 7,806,591 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 06:46 PM

The Walking Dead Season 3 - TV/Movies (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / The Walking Dead Season 3 (26475 Views)

THE WALKING DEAD - Fan Page / "The Walking Dead" - Season 4 / Iris Season 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Walking Dead Season 3 by Nobody: 12:38am On Feb 13, 2013
[size=13pt]I heard they'll be showing old episodes on Thursdays in black and white. I'm down grin[/size]
Re: The Walking Dead Season 3 by PhysicsQED(m): 5:58am On Feb 13, 2013
The mid-season premiere was good, although not amazing or anything. I am interested in where they're going to go with this angle about Rick losing his sanity though. I'm also looking forward to seeing what happens to the Darryl and Merle team. I don't think a group of only two people can really make it out alive in a zombie apocalypse, so I'm going to go out on a limb and predict the death of both characters by the end of this season.
Re: The Walking Dead Season 3 by PhysicsQED(m): 5:59am On Feb 13, 2013
ogugua88: [size=13pt]I heard they'll be showing old episodes on Thursdays in black and white. I'm down grin[/size]

I'm not sure what the appeal of watching the show in black and white is supposed to be, but I'll check out a few of those episodes and see what the point of it is.
Re: The Walking Dead Season 3 by PrinceNN(m): 1:30pm On Feb 13, 2013
ogugua88: [size=13pt]I heard they'll be showing old episodes on Thursdays in black and white. I'm down grin[/size]
dont think id be ...i already have the whole thing on my hard drive grin
Re: The Walking Dead Season 3 by PrinceNN(m): 1:44pm On Feb 13, 2013
PhysicsQED: The mid-season premiere was good, although not amazing or anything. I am interested in where they're going to go with this angle about Rick losing his sanity though. I'm also looking forward to seeing what happens to the Darryl and Merle team. I don't think a group of only two people can really make it out alive in a zombie apocalypse, so I'm going to go out on a limb and predict the death of both characters by the end of this season.
i dont see Darryl dying any soon, ur right probly @ the end... and i see Merle disappearing again.. my thoughts tho smiley...as for Rick, he would snap back in a jiffy...he still has much to loose if he continues with his insanity
Re: The Walking Dead Season 3 by VillageBoi(m): 2:36pm On Feb 13, 2013
PhysicsQED: I'm also looking forward to seeing what happens to the Darryl and Merle team. I don't think a group of only two people can really make it out alive in a zombie apocalypse, so I'm going to go out on a limb and predict the death of both characters by the end of this season.
Samurai Chick and Andrea survived as a two man team for a while. The problem with the Daryl/Merle team would be Merle since he is a self-centered-only-out-for-himself person... that could get them both killed but hopefully it's only Merle that dies (if any of them even do). I don't like him one bit.
Re: The Walking Dead Season 3 by Nobody: 4:05am On Feb 18, 2013
₱®ÌИСΞ:
dont think id be ...i already have the whole thing on my hard drive grin

[size=13pt]I know, but still lol. I'll watch it anyway lol.

By the way, tonight's ending was the best ending EVER![/size]
Re: The Walking Dead Season 3 by mosho2good: 9:18am On Feb 18, 2013
One tin am tinking about d walking is dat how did every1 get infected...
Dey suppost to hav shown it to us so dat we caan understand much better...
Like resident evil we no how. Every1 got infected and d red Queen who plan to destroy everytin...
Re: The Walking Dead Season 3 by PhysicsQED(m): 9:36am On Feb 18, 2013
ogugua88:
[size=13pt]By the way, tonight's ending was the best ending EVER![/size]

I think I recall better endings in certain episodes of seasons 1 and 2, and I think that the ending of this season's mid-season finale was better than the ending of this episode, but I do think it was a pretty great ending. I really liked the shootout.

It's also pretty impressive how the writers managed to find a plausible way to return Merle and Darryl to Rick's group. I didn't see that coming at all. Things will definitely get even more interesting from here on.
Re: The Walking Dead Season 3 by VillageBoi(m): 10:14am On Feb 18, 2013
Very good episode. The battle lines are drawn!
Re: The Walking Dead Season 3 by PrinceNN(m): 11:52am On Feb 21, 2013
downloading now sad smiley ...been away from internet for a while
Re: The Walking Dead Season 3 by VillageBoi(m): 12:58pm On Feb 21, 2013
₱®ÌИСΞ:
downloading now sad smiley ...been away from internet for a while

Welcome back bro!
Re: The Walking Dead Season 3 by PrinceNN(m): 4:59pm On Feb 22, 2013
thnx...
just watched it...seems theyd be leavn that prison...i like how merle helped @ the end... cheesy,,hope he wont start with his stupid behaviour angry...
i still dont understand y they dont all cary knifes or smfn...bullets finish, and the guns become useless
except they got these grin grin

and by the way, what ever happened to the whole "Gut disguise"

Re: The Walking Dead Season 3 by VillageBoi(m): 9:42am On Feb 25, 2013
Oh boy... WAR is coming!

An old'ish' disguise is resurrected and it isn't the 'zombie-smelly-gut' disguise lol.
Re: The Walking Dead Season 3 by PrinceNN(m): 9:51am On Feb 25, 2013
VillageBoi:
Oh boy... WAR is coming!

An old'ish' disguise is resurrected and it isn't the 'zombie-smelly-gut' disguise lol.

war ke shocked
i just downloaded it now....would make sure i watch it asap
Re: The Walking Dead Season 3 by PrinceNN(m): 3:01pm On Feb 25, 2013
just did...i doubt the war would occur...too many innocent lives on the line
i tot Andrea would seal the deal @ the end, but if she did, the show is over...so...
and dat disguise would work, but i still think the zombie smelly gut disguise is flawless cool except if it rains sha tongue
Re: The Walking Dead Season 3 by PrinceNN(m): 5:05pm On Mar 04, 2013
anybody seen episode 12?
Re: The Walking Dead Season 3 by Nobody: 5:13pm On Mar 04, 2013
[size=13pt]Yesterday's episode? YES! I loved it very much. There wasn't too much action. It did involve only four characters. It was still really good though, and much better than last week's. That's now two light episodes in a row though. Next week is probably gonna be hell lol.[/size]
Re: The Walking Dead Season 3 by PrinceNN(m): 6:18pm On Mar 04, 2013
yea it was really nice, i really felt like i was watching "The walking dead" grin, always wondered what happened to Morgan and Dwane...now i know cry
from the preview, the next ep is gon be hot like u said shocked cool
where is that new black chick btw angry ? how did Morgan acquire that much ammo, shelter and food?? hmmm...black peepo sha grin
Re: The Walking Dead Season 3 by Nobody: 7:04pm On Mar 04, 2013
[size=13pt]Which new black chick? The one that went to Woodsbury with the nerd that helped Andrea?

I wonder o! Rick said they didn't have up to half of that in the station right? Lol, interesting. That's Georgia though. Everyone has a gun around. He could raid three homes and come out with 19 guns lol. His bosom traps were INSANE!!!!!!

By the way, how dumb is Carl?! He looked inside and saw one dead-looking walker and wanted to walk inside? I was laughing my butt off when Michonne sent in those skateboards and like 20 of them jumped out. I was like "Carl, coulda been you" loool.

That story about Duane and Jenny reminded me of when Carl couldn't kill that walker and it came back to rip Dale's stomach open lol. They need to be like Nike and "just do it".[/size]
Re: The Walking Dead Season 3 by PrinceNN(m): 7:22pm On Mar 04, 2013
lool true...those walkers were really on alert sha....it coulda been carl...stubborn kid angry...if i remember all the damages carl and his silly mom caused earlier ehn..i for...i for...in short lipsrsealed
im talking of the black chick dat was with that fat black dude and some oda white dudes dat rick chased outta the prison wen he went gaga....shey dey all @ woodsbury now....plotting with the guv angry... i piry dem angry
Re: The Walking Dead Season 3 by VillageBoi(m): 11:01pm On Mar 04, 2013
Pretty good episode. Na dog eat dog world... oh well, they did reverse moto to pick up the 'rucksack' lol.
Re: The Walking Dead Season 3 by Nobody: 11:28pm On Mar 04, 2013
VillageBoi: Pretty good episode. Na dog eat dog world... oh well, they did reverse moto to pick up the 'rucksack' lol.

[size=13pt]OMG my jawa was hanging! I couldn't believe my eyes lol. Messed up isn't it? Smh.

@Prince, Carl is so stubborn. E be like say he wan die lol.

Yeah they're in Woodbury. They have no idea they're now with the devil. I don't piry dem lol.[/size]
Re: The Walking Dead Season 3 by PhysicsQED(m): 7:29am On Mar 06, 2013
That episode was great. It really brought the show back to life after a few slower and less significant episodes. And Lennie James is one hell of an actor.
Re: The Walking Dead Season 3 by VillageBoi(m): 8:37am On Mar 06, 2013
ogugua88:
[size=13pt]OMG my jawa was hanging! I couldn't believe my eyes lol. Messed up isn't it? Smh.

Yeah they're in Woodbury. They have no idea they're now with the devil. I don't piry dem lol.[/size]

It was a simple but brutal episode. Yeah it was messed up.

The 'new' Woodbury members want revenge for being kicked out of the prison... I bet it will end badly for them. @Prince... I still prefer Samurai chick to the new one.
Re: The Walking Dead Season 3 by VillageBoi(m): 8:40am On Mar 06, 2013
PhysicsQED: That episode was great. It really brought the show back to life after a few slower and less significant episodes. And Lennie James is one hell of an actor.

True, Lennie absolutely killed it in that episode.
Re: The Walking Dead Season 3 by PrinceNN(m): 9:11am On Mar 06, 2013
VillageBoi:

It was a simple but brutal episode. Yeah it was messed up.

The 'new' Woodbury members want revenge for being kicked out of the prison... I bet it will end badly for them. @Prince... I still prefer Samurai chick to the new one.
Dude whats with u and d samurai chick angry .......i heard her mention "her boyfriend" in d previous episode nd i ws like shocked ...(well, lemme believe she was less weird before the apocalypse undecided cheesy)

ogugua88:

@Prince, Carl is so stubborn. E be like say he wan die lol.

no b small thing...
i just hope nothing happens to that black chick cry

PhysicsQED: That episode was great. It really brought the show back to life after a few slower and less significant episodes. And Lennie James is one hell of an actor.
Very True....less significant indeed
Re: The Walking Dead Season 3 by PrinceNN(m): 9:31am On Mar 06, 2013
Walking dead opening theme song: http:///P2vueesv
Metal version...saw this on youtube....actually awesome smiley: http:///fV64tHYw

Re: The Walking Dead Season 3 by VillageBoi(m): 10:26am On Mar 06, 2013
₱®ÌИСΞ:

Dude whats with u and d samurai chick angry .......i heard her mention "her boyfriend" in d previous episode nd i ws like shocked ...(well, lemme believe she was less weird before the apocalypse undecided cheesy)

Hahaha... she ain't weird, she's a survivor and better that the 'traitor group' black chick. Yeah her boyfriend got zombified abi?
Re: The Walking Dead Season 3 by VillageBoi(m): 10:30am On Mar 06, 2013
₱®ÌИСΞ:
Walking dead opening theme song: http:///P2vueesv
Metal version...saw this on youtube....actually awesome smiley: http:///fV64tHYw

Nice! The metal version is wikid!!
Re: The Walking Dead Season 3 by Stegomiah: 11:23pm On Mar 10, 2013
jst finished watching season 1-3 episode 12; cant wait 4 d nxt episode nd i mst admit, d directors ar genuises, d film gets beta per episode, when shane died, i was lyk wtf? they mst av made a mistake, buh in d lng run ad almost 4gotten shane, d way new characters replace d extinct 1s nd blend with d existin 1s is wat amazes me d most about dis series, guess ma best episode was when shane charged dem @ d ban, nd dey found sofia eventually. he made a fool of d priest nd pointed out ricks weakness, i jst love d dude.

on d latest episode, i guess michonne and rick may eventually get intimate, as 4 andrea; dnt know wat she's upto, guess she's unda d gov. spell, anywae, i lyk ar swagg as per au she walks nd talks, i miss lori, dale, aldo hershele is taking his place, but i do lyk his looks, nd i op daryl stays alive cos 1 tin about dis film is dat you cant predict d nxt star dat will die xcept 4 rick.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Photo: Nollywood At It Again' COMING TO AMERICA' Nigeria Version / #CityPeople Entertainment Awards – All The Celebrity Glam And Glitz At The Event / Bbnaija 2018: Tobi Congratulates Miracle As He Emerges The Winner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.