Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,283 members, 7,807,948 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:45 PM

The Walking Dead Season 3 - TV/Movies (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / The Walking Dead Season 3 (26482 Views)

THE WALKING DEAD - Fan Page / "The Walking Dead" - Season 4 / Iris Season 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Walking Dead Season 3 by PrinceNN(m): 12:20am On Mar 20, 2013
De'papa won't just die yet...
I vote for samurai chick....or merle...merle isn't doing much anymore..time to recycle or smfn
Re: The Walking Dead Season 3 by VillageBoi(m): 2:03am On Mar 20, 2013
₱®ÌИСΞ:
De'papa won't just die yet...
I vote for samurai chick....or merle...merle isn't doing much anymore..time to recycle or smfn

Aaaaaahhhhhhhhh na big trouble you dey find. Leave my Samurai chick alone or else... you know say I be ibo man... I go wear my native trosis upto my h'armpit and wrestle with you oh! Hahahaha.
Re: The Walking Dead Season 3 by kunlefox(m): 7:42am On Mar 20, 2013
Nooooo! leave samurai chic alone ooo. i don't want the old man to die either but truss, there's a lttle he can go with a leg and a half when shit REALLY hit the fan and the writers know how much we've grown to love him just like everyone in Ricks's group. they probably wanna mess with our emotions that way..tbh, i don't wanna see anyone from the main group die,they should just kill off Andrea they messed the character up anyways.
Re: The Walking Dead Season 3 by VillageBoi(m): 7:52am On Mar 20, 2013
kunle fox: Nooooo! leave samurai chic alone ooo... they should just kill off Andrea they messed the character up anyways.

True that, they should just zombify Andrea... then at least the 'bond' between both groups is completely cut.
Re: The Walking Dead Season 3 by PrinceNN(m): 10:25am On Mar 20, 2013
yea true...i also vote for andrea going...i seriously dont think there would ever be a war bw both groups sha, too many innocent lives nd all....u guys like dah samurai chick...ok she can stay
Re: The Walking Dead Season 3 by kunlefox(m): 7:55pm On Mar 22, 2013
guys i found this short interview where andrew lincoln (rick) gave some spoilers on the final 2 episodes..though not spoilers per se, he teased deaths and emotional one at that...can't wait for sunday.http://eprotoeu.mtiny.com/article.ftl?id=400502&cc=GB
Re: The Walking Dead Season 3 by PrinceNN(m): 6:19am On Mar 23, 2013
Nyc find...
I see serious betrayal....someone would betray someone hehe
And as for the death, my candidates are...either merle or his bro
In fact I don't even know what to expect cry angry
Re: The Walking Dead Season 3 by montelik(m): 3:07pm On Mar 24, 2013
Merle & Andrea are no longer with the main group so they are easily expendable and pretty high on the dead man walking list. I say at least one or more of Maggie and her sister, Glenn, Hershel or Carol die. Carol and Hershel have no real value these days, expendable, and if they decide to go for shock value Glenn and Maggie are prime candidates. They will have no show if Rick dies and a full blown fan rebellion if anything happens Daryl just yet.
Re: The Walking Dead Season 3 by Stegomiah: 3:26pm On Mar 24, 2013
you are a very good thinker, nd u already said wat was on my mind, if they want 2 shock us its eida glen or maggie, buh i wont be surprised if any of michonne, andrea, d old man or merle dies, but as 4 daryl, rick, nd his son, i dont think its yet time. also espect d gov 2 lose one of his 2 major men, i'll go 4 d black guy wit afro
Re: The Walking Dead Season 3 by VillageBoi(m): 4:36pm On Mar 24, 2013
Well said @ montelik. That's a pretty good analysis of how things stand at the moment. Now we have to wait... who knows what they will actually do? Ooh, nice, just a few hours to go!
Re: The Walking Dead Season 3 by PrinceNN(m): 6:38am On Mar 25, 2013
montelik: Merle & Andrea are no longer with the main group so they are easily expendable and pretty high on the dead man walking list. I say at least one or more of Maggie and her sister, Glenn, Hershel or Carol die. Carol and Hershel have no real value these days, expendable, and if they decide to go for shock value Glenn and Maggie are prime candidates. They will have no show if Rick dies and a full blown fan rebellion if anything happens Daryl just yet.

True true....very correct
Re: The Walking Dead Season 3 by Nobody: 6:39am On Mar 25, 2013
[size=13pt]Prince! Have you watched?![/size]
Re: The Walking Dead Season 3 by PrinceNN(m): 6:40am On Mar 25, 2013
I miss the good ol days when walkers were the real threat....not humans
Anyways who knows what started the whole epidemic??
Re: The Walking Dead Season 3 by PrinceNN(m): 6:42am On Mar 25, 2013
ogugua88: [size=13pt]Prince! Have you watched?![/size]
Mba o...I followed ur instructions...my download has started grin... u?
Btw fellas...our sister andrea....sori ogugua88 grin is +1...happy bieday to her...wishing her LLNP...
Re: The Walking Dead Season 3 by Nobody: 6:45am On Mar 25, 2013
₱®ÌИСΞ:
Mba o...I followed ur instructions...my download has started grin u?

[size=13pt]Lol. I watched it. I refuse to comment until other posters do smiley[/size]
Re: The Walking Dead Season 3 by PrinceNN(m): 7:17am On Mar 25, 2013
Dat was fast....Hmm...
Gud news or bad?
Re: The Walking Dead Season 3 by VillageBoi(m): 7:25am On Mar 25, 2013
All I can say is... what an ending! Bring on the next episode. And can the rest of you hurry up and watch it... Grrrrrrrrrrrr!!

Happy Birthday our sista Ogugua... I wish you a really special day and year.
Re: The Walking Dead Season 3 by VillageBoi(m): 7:28am On Mar 25, 2013
₱®ÌИСΞ:
Dat was fast....Hmm...
Gud news or bad?

You brave my broda... I no dey peeping-tom for this place again until I don watch the episode... I learn my lesson lol
Re: The Walking Dead Season 3 by PrinceNN(m): 11:53am On Mar 25, 2013
Oh My!! shocked lipsrsealed shocked

SPOILER ALERT!!!

i saw this comming.... cry cry dat ending part was so sad....poor daryl lipsrsealed and merle..almost cried cry
merle died a hero's death...may he RIP cry
once again the guv dodged a bullet angry wtf this is getting annoyingangry
i knew there would be no war @ the end...well....the crew is back on the road again smiley
hope d season finale would be a 2 hour episode cheesy
Re: The Walking Dead Season 3 by 190: 9:08pm On Mar 25, 2013
Governorrrrr!!!! angry angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: The Walking Dead Season 3 by 190: 9:10pm On Mar 25, 2013
and merle bows out in style
Re: The Walking Dead Season 3 by Nobody: 9:43pm On Mar 25, 2013
₱®ÌИСΞ:
Oh My!! shocked lipsrsealed shocked

SPOILER ALERT!!!

i saw this comming.... cry cry dat ending part was so sad....poor daryl lipsrsealed and merle..almost cried cry
merle died a hero's death...may he RIP cry
once again the guv dodged a bullet angry wtf this is getting annoyingangry
i knew there would be no war @ the end...well....the crew is back on the road again smiley
hope d season finale would be a 2 hour episode cheesy

[size=13pt]Yes at the bolded! What's worst is that Daryl will have no clue that his brother sacrificed his all, literally, to weaken the Governor's group before the war. All he knows is that Merle left with bad intentions. Merle didn't even tell Michonne. Quite a tragedy.

Very annoying. I'm waiting for Philip to lose his other eye already. And what kind of beast chews off two fingers?

It better be two hours... <1 isn't enough lol.[/size]
Re: The Walking Dead Season 3 by kunlefox(m): 9:50pm On Mar 25, 2013
Seriously!
the episode wasn't all that for me, it had it's highs though like how Merle died: wow! that scene! i liked the bold step at redemption Merle took (taking on those woodbury asswipes, nice one taking the walkers along with him..looool).
i will definitely miss Merle,the darkness he brings to the show and all that,poor Daryl watching him smashed his brother's head,Norman Reedus played that scene well.
Next week is gonna be mad! i also hope it's a 2hour finale but i doubt it.i wanna kill the governor myself, and yeah congratulations to Maggie and Glenn. i think Rick needs a break but nobody can lead that group like he does not even Daryl(especially in the aspect of decision making and the pressure that comes with it),man is mentally exhausted,it's no small thing being the leader of a group in their situation. well,that speech will relieve him of the pressurea bit cus the group also know they gotta contribute to decision making.
Re: The Walking Dead Season 3 by PrinceNN(m): 10:10pm On Mar 25, 2013
ogugua88:

[size=13pt]Yes at the bolded! What's worst is that Daryl will have no clue that his brother sacrificed his all, literally, to weaken the Governor's group before the war. All he knows is that Merle left with bad intentions. Merle didn't even tell Michonne. Quite a tragedy.

Very annoying. I'm waiting for Philip to lose his other eye already. And what kind of beast chews off two fingers?

It better be two hours... <1 isn't enough lol.[/size]
I fink daryl had a clue of what happened when he got to the scene....as for Michonne, she might hav guessed he was planning something...don't joke wi d dat wierd chick o.... Lol...as for phil, aka guv, aka beast, he will most def loose his other eye wen he gets to the prison and finds no one....rick n his group r leaving....back to the crazy walker infested planet cry
Re: The Walking Dead Season 3 by PrinceNN(m): 10:22pm On Mar 25, 2013
kunle fox: Seriously!
the episode wasn't all that for me, it had it's highs though like how Merle died: wow! that scene! i liked the bold step at redemption Merle took (taking on those woodbury asswipes, nice one taking the walkers along with him..looool).
i will definitely miss Merle,the darkness he brings to the show and all that,poor Daryl watching him smashed his brother's head,Norman Reedus played that scene well.
Next week is gonna be mad! i also hope it's a 2hour finale but i doubt it.i wanna kill the governor myself, and yeah congratulations to Maggie and Glenn. i think Rick needs a break but nobody can lead that group like he does not even Daryl(especially in the aspect of decision making and the pressure that comes with it),man is mentally exhausted,it's no small thing being the leader of a group in their situation. well,that speech will relieve him of the pressurea bit cus the group also know they gotta contribute to decision making.
True....but I still liked shane cry he was a better leader imho....too bad he wasn't the lead character....
dat merles plan was genius....use the walkers as distraction.....tho the moment I knew his time had come was d loss of his fingers......too bad
Re: The Walking Dead Season 3 by kunlefox(m): 11:54pm On Mar 25, 2013
Shane was a good leader if he was leading Carl and Lori alone...but if he's to lead the group? i don't think he's better than rick. dude is devious and shit, i like him though cus he ain't got much empathy but that's one of the qualities of a good leader, having empathy for your group or followers. Shane doesn't attach feelings if it ain't Carl or Lori,dude doesn't give any Bleep but truth is the first thing in shane's head is survival at all cost! i still prefer rick anytime Shane was good there for the drama and sticking up. Even though i thought it was out of character that Rick was considering handing Michonne over to the governor,atleast he changed his mind, Shane would have done the handing over since the day he met with the governor...loool

1 Like

Re: The Walking Dead Season 3 by PhysicsQED(m): 10:12am On Mar 27, 2013
That was a very good episode. The part where Michonne was tied to that post and looked like the walkers might get her had some tension and was very well done, even though I knew she would survive anyway. But the ending was what was really great. The governor deciding to shoot Merle somewhere other than his head so that he would come back as a walker and then Darryl seeing him like that and having to put him down - that's really great writing and the actors did a great job as well.

The short previews I've seen for the final episode of this season make it seem like the group has fled the prison instead of fighting the governor's forces, which I like a lot. The show will probably be more interesting next season since the prison was getting too familiar and repetitive anyway. They'll start off season 4 on the run from the governor's militia and probably end up somewhere completely new and different, and the journey to that new hideout will probably be the most interesting part of the season.
Re: The Walking Dead Season 3 by VoodooDoll(m): 10:02pm On Mar 28, 2013
Can't wait for the next Season..........
Re: The Walking Dead Season 3 by PrinceNN(m): 1:33am On Mar 29, 2013
VoodooDoll: Can't wait for the next Season..........
Lool my guy calm down na....tis season neva finish...yet...:p

2 Likes

Re: The Walking Dead Season 3 by VoodooDoll(m): 3:24am On Mar 29, 2013
₱®ÌИСΞ:

Lol
Re: The Walking Dead Season 3 by dljbd1(m): 11:29pm On Mar 29, 2013
₱®ÌИСΞ:

Hahahhaa...very funny grin
Re: The Walking Dead Season 3 by dljbd1(m): 11:31pm On Mar 29, 2013
Preparing for the finale grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Photo: Nollywood At It Again' COMING TO AMERICA' Nigeria Version / Bbnaija 2018: Tobi Congratulates Miracle As He Emerges The Winner / #CityPeople Entertainment Awards – All The Celebrity Glam And Glitz At The Event

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.