Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,330 members, 7,780,857 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 12:54 AM

Affair With A Married Man - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Affair With A Married Man (8509 Views)

How Can I Stop My Affair With My Neighbour? / My Affair With A Generous Aristo / Having an Affair With My Cousin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Affair With A Married Man by dimpules: 2:54pm On Jan 23, 2008
Will you be happy if someone is having an affair with your husband when you marry? Do you know the law of sowing and reaping? AS LONG AS THE EARTH REMAINS SEED TIME AND HARVEST TIME WILL NEVER CEASE.

Please leave the married man alone. Those feelings you have are put there by the enemy to destroy you and destroy the man. You deserve better.

The man wont leave his wife and marry you and even if he does he will never trust you.

What do you want? Be wise my dear
Re: Affair With A Married Man by sylvao2000(m): 3:22pm On Jan 23, 2008
@poster Nice one keep it up atleast the man needs new blood in the body, Remember givers never lack.

Incase the man leave you pls try to get another married man ok to donate new blood for i promise you will be rewarded in cash, in love and security. agbaya angry
Re: Affair With A Married Man by Delta007(m): 3:30pm On Jan 23, 2008
I just pity our generation, and this poster will end up being someone's wife; Nna, may God send ashawos like u far away from me. Amen!
Re: Affair With A Married Man by Nobody: 3:39pm On Jan 23, 2008
Delta007:

I just pity our generation, and this poster will end up being someone's wife; Nna, may God send ashawos like u far away from me. Amen!
I really pity our generation, as much as i understand that people can get tempted, wrong stil remains wrong and right still remains right. We should not under the guise of modernity throw away morality. How Girls or young women go to sleep at night while they shag someones husband make me wonder.
Re: Affair With A Married Man by almondjoy(f): 3:47pm On Jan 23, 2008
Interesting! You all have all these values and Nigeria is still a cesspool of "social decadence" and "moral ineptitude"?

Well, I'll be damned! tongue

Bloody Hypocrites!
Re: Affair With A Married Man by dimpules: 4:00pm On Jan 23, 2008
Unfortunately one man cant change a a country. Even if we have values they are loads of people out there who dont care.
Re: Affair With A Married Man by Nobody: 4:12pm On Jan 23, 2008
Alimondjoy, I am not a hypocryite, I have been in a situation where i almost dated a married man but It took a lot of resolve and prayers for me to say no. What I as saying is, How can any woman go to sleep knowing that she is destryong another womans home? Thats hat i cant understand and when it became OK to do that?
Re: Affair With A Married Man by Etin(f): 4:33pm On Jan 23, 2008
@ Poster

I can see no one will tell you the truth they all seem to understand. Let me make it clear to you. Ask all your female supporters to advice you what to do as you are now dating their own husband and see what they would tell you. Cut the crap about he is carring bla bla bla. He is not yours his wife has invested in him and contributed to how he is emotionally. You are just an easy lay for him he does not love you will never marry you you better wake up. Go back to your suitor and have a married life - one in which other women will have affairs with your husband and disscuss it on nairaland. grin grin grin grin grin and I hope you be just as understanding as you expect us to be.
Re: Affair With A Married Man by efuah(f): 4:51pm On Jan 23, 2008
Etin u're very right.

@poster, the truth hurts / bites/ very bitter. . . but once taken, it's sets u free. Put yaself in the shoes of the man's wife n feel how it tastes. Leave this married man, u shall surely find ur own.

all da best.
Re: Affair With A Married Man by modupea: 4:55pm On Jan 23, 2008
So much about this.

It is like an everyday thing. But the truth is this, the married man has nothing to offer you.

You are his pet and he can decide to sell you anytime. He is caring because you are not his wife. Let his wife tell you who he is, I bet you will not want to be in the same building with him.

Just get yourself out of the relationship except you want to be a single mother.
Re: Affair With A Married Man by dimpules: 4:55pm On Jan 23, 2008
Etin,

i do not understand with the poster and i am not in support of her affair with a married man.
Re: Affair With A Married Man by almondjoy(f): 4:59pm On Jan 23, 2008
aisha2:

Alimondjoy, I am not a hypocryite, I have been in a situation where i almost dated a married man but It took a lot of resolve and prayers for me to say no. What I as saying is, How can any woman go to sleep knowing that she is destryong another womans home? Thats hat i can't understand and when it became OK to do that?

Ah ah!  Aisha2, I was only making a general statement naaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaau!  Haba!  No personal reference to you ke! cheesy  I never said it is ok.  All I said is that if a man ventures out of his matrimonial home as a result of his wandering "pe-nis", he becomes "communual property"! Kudos for your resolve.  Not every woman given the economic and political or social climate in Nigeria can resist such a dilemma.  If I ever found myself in that situation, I will definitely rock on.  He will use me and I will use him!  God no go vex!  When we get there we can face the "judgement".  Right now, this is an earthly matter! tongue

He alone violated his marriage and set out to destroy it not the concubine.  He has more to lose not the concubine. It just sickens me that women are to blame for adulterous affairs when the men run around with their filthy deeks!

Who cares about the man's wife? undecided  She should deal with her wandering husband please!  It is ultimately the man's fault for defiling his matrimonial bed!  Please let's cut out this self righteous holy crap! Put the blame where it is due please.  It is the stupid man's fault!  If he respected himself, he would not fall prey to high school girls on the street or any woman for that matter--knowing fully well he is married!  Bullshit!

It is just like saying I should go after a lady for being with my husband.  Out of shame, I will not even confront her.  Na the man me go deal with! kiss  Then he will deal with the babe! Then the babe will deal with him!  Then we go from there! cheesy  As a woman--a real woman, I know what to do! Unless my mama no raise me right!
cool
Re: Affair With A Married Man by efuah(f): 5:03pm On Jan 23, 2008
@modupea, say that again. . .  they (married men) has nothing good to offer! Simply wasting your time wt his stinking jealousy anytime a single guy comes around tongue
Re: Affair With A Married Man by efuah(f): 5:12pm On Jan 23, 2008
almondjoy:

It is just like saying I should go after a lady for being with my husband. Out of shame, I will not even confront her. Na the man me go deal with! kiss Then he will deal with the babe! Then the babe will deal with him! Then we go from there! cheesy As a woman--a real woman, I know what to do! Unless my mama no raise me right!
cool
lmao grin grin grin
Re: Affair With A Married Man by yankite(m): 5:16pm On Jan 23, 2008
well u sef no say dat ur level no pure,1 u dey cheat on ur bobo and na with married man ontop am ,abeg stop dat thin o angry shocked embarassed
Re: Affair With A Married Man by Nobody: 5:41pm On Jan 23, 2008
ashi,keep on banging other womens' husband and talk about security,na so dem go do ur own husband too
Re: Affair With A Married Man by Delta007(m): 5:45pm On Jan 23, 2008
almondjoy:

Ah ah!  Aisha2, I was only making a general statement naaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaau!  Haba!  No personal reference to you ke! cheesy  I never said it is ok.  All I said is that if a man ventures out of his matrimonial home as a result of his wandering "pe-nis", he becomes "communual property"! Kudos for your resolve.  Not every woman given the economic and political or social climate in Nigeria can resist such a dilemma.  If I ever found myself in that situation, I will definitely rock on.  He will use me and I will use him!  God no go vex!  When we get there we can face the "judgement".  Right now, this is an earthly matter! tongue

He alone violated his marriage and set out to destroy it not the concubine.  He has more to lose not the concubine. It just sickens me that women are to blame for adulterous affairs when the men run around with their filthy deeks!

Who cares about the man's wife? undecided  She should deal with her wandering husband please!  It is ultimately the man's fault for defiling his matrimonial bed!  Please let's cut out this self righteous holy crap! Put the blame where it is due please.  It is the stupid man's fault!  If he respected himself, he would not fall prey to high school girls on the street or any woman for that matter--knowing fully well he is married!  Bullshit!

It is just like saying I should go after a lady for being with my husband.  Out of shame, I will not even confront her.  Na the man me go deal with! kiss  Then he will deal with the babe! Then the babe will deal with him!  Then we go from there! cheesy  As a woman--a real woman, I know what to do! Unless my mama no raise me right!
cool
I've resisted responding to some of ur comments cos  i think say u just dey joke plus  e be like say u be my etsako sister, but no offence, the more u post the more it confirms that u are an expired product.
Re: Affair With A Married Man by dimpules: 6:02pm On Jan 23, 2008
@almondjoy

is that the way you want to leave your life? i hope you are joking sha
Re: Affair With A Married Man by tkb417(m): 6:30pm On Jan 23, 2008
I've resisted responding to some of your comments because i think say u just dey joke plus e be like say u be my etsako sister, but no offence, the more u post the more it confirms that u are an expired product.

grin grin grin nah! more like a waste product. . .

Let me tell you something. I can confirm something now, the way we reason can never be the same. Some people will tell you this earth is square while some will say its spherical.

Some will tell you being a GAY is RIGHT, ive read that from this blog, some will say sleeping with another womans husband is right. Thats why in the WEBSTER DICTIONARY, words like sanity and insanity are there.
Some are insane!!!!!!!
Re: Affair With A Married Man by joshjosh(m): 7:31pm On Jan 23, 2008
okay sister it looks you know this is not good please leave this man and dont do it next time and can we all learn from this. there is more to life than these silly illicit relationships
Re: Affair With A Married Man by almondjoy(f): 7:43am On Jan 24, 2008
Delta007:

I've resisted responding to some of your comments because  i think say u just dey joke plus  e be like say u be my etsako sister, but no offence, the more u post the more it confirms that u are an expired product.

Common Sharrraaaaaaaaaaaaaaap! cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin

You mean expired drug? tongue   As you can see, I still have the potency turn you on!

tkb417:

grin grin grin nah! more like a waste product. . .

Let me tell you something. I can confirm something now, the way we reason can never be the same. Some people will tell you this earth is square while some will say its spherical.

Some will tell you being a GAY is RIGHT, ive read that from this blog, some will say sleeping with another womans husband is right. Thats why in the WEBSTER DICTIONARY, words like sanity and insanity are there.
Some are insane!!!!!!!

See this one! Always writing rubbish as usual. You this "kuramo Beach" fake "deeper life yansh" pastor! If any of you guys are married and you dare wander out of you matrimonial home, even holy ghost fire no go save you from my arse! cheesy  Useless men!  By the time I finish with you, you will be useless to all females on this planet--including your olodo wives with sagging tits, cheesy including the spiritual virgins promised to you guys in your miserable after lives and deaths! kiss

Anyman that ventures out of his matrimonial home should forever be rendered materially and spiritually homeless!  Amen!

I say fire on Odichi!  Make sure the man is bankrupt before he becomes homeless!  I say fire on babe!  Nothing spoil.  We are not saying you guys should get married.  Make sure you take him to the cleaners gooooooooooooood!!! cheesy  If he wants to marry you, fine!  Polygamy is not a crime in Africa.  If another woman comes after you, fine--welcome her with open hands.  But don't forget to collect all your arrear payments and benefits!

Nonsense! cool
Re: Affair With A Married Man by almondjoy(f): 7:53am On Jan 24, 2008
dimpules:

@almondjoy

is that the way you want to leave your life? i hope you are joking sha

No that is not the way I live my life, but if I ever found myself in that position, that is what I would do! 

Not joking! kiss I like to be realistic. I am not the bible thumping--do as I say and not as I do--type. I like to keep it real that is why my life is way less miserable than most on Nairaland! cheesy
Re: Affair With A Married Man by tkb417(m): 8:26am On Jan 24, 2008
See this one! Always writing rubbish as usual. You this "kuramo Beach" fake "deeper life yansh" pastor! If any of you guys are married and you dare wander out of you matrimonial home, even holy ghost fire no go save you from my arse! Useless men! By the time I finish with you, you will be useless to all females on this planet--including your olodo wives with sagging tits, including the spiritual virgins promised to you guys in your miserable after lives and deaths!

lmao. . .if u say i write rubbish, then what will people say you write?
u don mad finish grin grin grin grin almondjoy go kill me for nairaland o.
this na real crazeland grin grin grin

Why u dey vex na? u know i didnt quote u anywhere, why u dey attack me?
i'll leave you for now cos without u, Nairaland is a cemetry cheesy cheesy

PS: i'm not a Pastor o, just voicing my opinions. You know we are different, we can never share the same beliefs. So chill out or u'll see my red eye o. grin grin
Re: Affair With A Married Man by jasi(f): 10:10am On Jan 24, 2008
why a married man dont u know u are a pain in d neck 4 dat man wife. there are a lot of singles in town who are ready to marry bt lookin 4 reliable and understading ladies.
Re: Affair With A Married Man by almondjoy(f): 10:55am On Jan 24, 2008
tkb417:

lmao. . .if u say i write rubbish, then what will people say you write?
u don mad finish grin grin grin grin almondjoy go kill me for nairaland o.
this na real crazeland grin grin grin

Why u dey vex na? u know i didnt quote u anywhere, why u dey attack me?
i'll leave you for now because without u, Nairaland is a cemetry cheesy cheesy

PS: i'm not a Pastor o, just voicing my opinions. You know we are different, we can never share the same beliefs. So chill out or u'll see my red eye o. grin grin

Vex for wetin? cheesy  We have already seen how red your arse is on Nairaland--full of hemorrhoidal grapelike clusters in need of lancing! cheesy

I beg go siddon! grin

jasi:

why a married man don't u know u are a pain in d neck 4 that man wife. there are a lot of singles in town who are ready to marry bt lookin 4 reliable and understading ladies.

You no be man?  Why don't you answer your own questions?  A married man is not a "sacred cow", so please stop the hype.  He is just a dog like any other dog on the street. Only say im na house dog! tongue

Na them flirt pass sef! cheesy
Re: Affair With A Married Man by NEHEMS: 11:04am On Jan 24, 2008
THANK GOD YOU KNOW THAT HE IS A MARRIED MAN.ASK YOURSELF THIS QUESTION: DID THIS MAN DO TO HIS WIFE THE TYPES OF THINGS TO ME. HE IS SO CARING TO YOU? REMEMBER HE MALTREAT HIS WIFE BECOUSE OF YOU. THE HUSBAND YOU ARE GOING TO MARRY MUST BE SO CARING TO A PROSTITUTE AND MALTREAT YOU. DO YOU KNOW THAT YOU ARE A HUSBAND SNACHER? DO UNTO OTHERS AS YOU WANT THEM TO DO UNTO YOU.[/color][color=#990000][/color][color=#990000][/color][color=#990000][/color][color=#990000][/color][color=#990000][/color][color=#990000]
Re: Affair With A Married Man by almondjoy(f): 11:52am On Jan 24, 2008
Physicians ---heal thyselves!!!!! cheesy  See all the men making mouth here?  I would bet my last farthing none here is guilty of extra-marital affairs.

No who come they carry the women for road-for Naija?  Una papa? cheesy Abi lesbians?

I say heal thyselves---Oh "hypocritic" physicians!

Na Hypocritic oath abi na Hippocratic oath una dey take?

Heal thyselves I say!
Re: Affair With A Married Man by efuah(f): 12:13pm On Jan 24, 2008
lmao grin grin grin

almondjoy. . . abi na almondbliss tongue
Re: Affair With A Married Man by tkb417(m): 12:42pm On Jan 24, 2008
Vex for wetin? We have already seen how red your arse is on Nairaland--full of hemorrhoidal grapelike clusters in need of lancing!

I beg go siddon!

u no well cheesy cheesy

see, get the point. . .
My point is, how will a single lady be so relaxed with a man who has got a wife and probably kids at home?

In a world filled with vices and all sorts, the best we can do is for each and every one of us to do what we know is right. Ive never claimed to be a sound person morally, at least i know i still beg God for forgiveness daily. In her case, she needs to make decisions that bother on her happiness. will she be happy going out with a married man? will this relationship affect potential suitors from coming to her, will she be openly dating the man, is she very sure the man isnt using her just for the fun of it?

Im only giving an advice based on her story. She probably will do better with a single guy that has got a good job. She will fare better with a single guy that can eventually marry her, she will do better with a single guy she can openly call her boyfriend.
let her be wise.
Re: Affair With A Married Man by almondjoy(f): 1:39pm On Jan 24, 2008
tkb417:

u no well cheesy cheesy

see, get the point. . .
My point is, how will a single lady be so relaxed with a man who has got a wife and probably kids at home?

In a world filled with vices and all sorts, the best we can do is for each and every one of us to do what we know is right. Ive never claimed to be a sound person morally, at least i know i still beg God for forgiveness daily. In her case, she needs to make decisions that bother on her happiness. will she be happy going out with a married man? will this relationship affect potential suitors from coming to her, will she be openly dating the man, is she very sure the man isnt using her just for the fun of it?

I'm only giving an advice based on her story. She probably will do better with a single guy that has got a good job. She will fare better with a single guy that can eventually marry her, she will do better with a single guy she can openly call her boyfriend.
let her be wise.

Shey you abi? tongue

Come, you know your own is a genetic problem.  If I were you, I will go and delete all those errrrrrrrrrrrrr--waka waka posts you don dey post for Naiaraland since to contradict yourself here.  All of a sudden you don turn "holy Nweje"! cheesy

The ones you have confessed on Nairaland, I am sure God will never forgive those! grin You know say me no the forget. cheesy Make I remind you? Everyone knows I am crazy so no shame for my matter. You that tries to convince us that you are normal will be the one with the problem.

Yeye man! Show me your red eye make I see! tongue

efuah:

lmao grin grin grin

almondjoy. . . abi na almondbliss tongue

Goooooooo Morrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrring oh Sis-in-law! See you later jare!  I don close from work! kiss
Re: Affair With A Married Man by Nobody: 1:47pm On Jan 24, 2008
almondjoy:

Shey you abi? tongue

Come, you know your own is a genetic problem. If I were you, I will go and delete all those errrrrrrrrrrrrr--waka waka posts you don dey post for Naiaraland since to contradict yourself here. All of a sudden you don turn "holy Nweje"! cheesy

The ones you have confessed on Nairaland, I am sure God will never forgive those! grin You know say me no the forget. cheesy Make I remind you? Everyone knows I am crazy so no shame for my matter. You that tries to convince us that you are normal will be the one with the problem.

Yeye man! Show me your red eye make I see! tongue

Goooooooo Morrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrring oh Sis-in-law! See you later jare! I don close from work! kiss

Alimondjoy, No be small thing oh. I bow for you
Re: Affair With A Married Man by atutupoyo(f): 2:36pm On Jan 24, 2008
Is the chick not asking for advice? if U have none just read and go. stop judging he who has no sin should cast the first stone.
@ poster, commit it in God's hand and he will help U and lead U to ur place of rest. Emotional affairs are difficult to handle of end. it will be well.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Most Girls Always Take Me For A Kid Because I Have A Baby Face See My Pic / Looking For Any Bi/ Gay Nigerian Guys In South Africa / This Should Be The Most Sexiest President On The Planet..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 93
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.