Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,891 members, 7,802,870 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:12 AM

How To Start A Lucrative Business - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Start A Lucrative Business (830 Views)

What Lucrative Business Can A Student Start With #50,000 / Top 19 Lucrative Business You Can Start In Nigeria With Less Money / Starting A Lucrative Business In 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Start A Lucrative Business by emailguru: 1:09am On Oct 14, 2012
The best way to financial freedom is to have a system that guarantees the influx of money. A system like that is called business. But unfortunately, not every one knows how to start a business especially on the internet. But I can assure you, that starting one is very easy particularly if you already have a computer with internet connection. You can sell virtually anything on the internet provided you do your research very well. Besides, you don't need to know anything about the internet before you start a business there.

If you are really determined about starting a business on the internet, then I encourage you to look for some on who already knows the business and learn from there.

Internet business can be very profitable if you know how to make it work. That is if you have something to sell..
Re: How To Start A Lucrative Business by vislabraye(m): 5:04am On Oct 14, 2012
Could u throwm more light?
Re: How To Start A Lucrative Business by biz1234: 5:25am On Oct 14, 2012
Its all about having a product, service or an idea that you can sell on the internet. Just the way you run any offline business, so you can also run an online business. The beauty of the internet is that you can sell virtually any thing valuable there in and with the rate of people seeking information on the internet today, you will agree with me that the market is huge.
All you need to do is to package your idea, product or service and sell to people on the internet. The market is open to virtually every one, provided you can package your idea. What is your idea or passion? do you know you can make money on the internet with it?
Re: How To Start A Lucrative Business by emailguru: 1:32am On Oct 15, 2012
All you need to understand is that there is a concept of buying and selling on the internet, in order to make a living therefore on the internet, you should belong to the category of those who sell stuff on the internet.
Re: How To Start A Lucrative Business by emailguru: 2:56am On Oct 23, 2012
The best and the most effective way to start making money online is to start concentrating on niche marketing. This is the strategy that has given me the edge in my internet marketing experience.

(1) (Reply)

Products That Can Thrive Well In Lagos, Ondo Or Ibadan / Ned Advice On Transport Biz / make money Online by cheating

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.