Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,898 members, 7,802,894 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:12 AM

Need Advice On The Type Of Phone Or Laptop To Buy? Here's The Place - Phone/Internet Market (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Phone/Internet Market / Need Advice On The Type Of Phone Or Laptop To Buy? Here's The Place (27736 Views)

In Need Of Phone / old post / Sell And Buy Of Phone... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Need Advice On The Type Of Phone Or Laptop To Buy? Here's The Place by Guest101: 9:32pm On Nov 26, 2013
Bro, what's your take on HP elitebook 6930p?

1 Like

Re: Need Advice On The Type Of Phone Or Laptop To Buy? Here's The Place by jayseehe(m): 2:42pm On Nov 27, 2013
pls I need a v.gud tokunbo gamin laptop 4 lyk 60k. pls advis
e
Re: Need Advice On The Type Of Phone Or Laptop To Buy? Here's The Place by Gbadebo01(m): 12:16pm On Nov 28, 2013
Guest101~:
Bro, what's your take on HP elitebook 6930p?

its a pretty old laptop, but u cud still work with it though but its primarily nt a graphics oriented laptop.
specs
1. intel core 2 duo clocked at 2.53 ghz
2. 2 gb ram
3. 160 gb hard disk ( depending on spec)
bluetooth 2.0, wifi, 14 inches in size, 3 usb ports etc

the issue with it is that i consider it rather old but its lovely. it was a business oriented laptop when it was produced. it was produced for productivity than any other thing. have i been able to help?
Re: Need Advice On The Type Of Phone Or Laptop To Buy? Here's The Place by Guest101: 12:22pm On Nov 28, 2013
Gbadebo01: its a pretty old laptop, but u cud still work with it though but its primarily nt a graphics oriented laptop.
specs
1. intel core 2 duo clocked at 2.53 ghz
2. 2 gb ram
3. 250gb hard disk ( depending on spec)
bluetooth 2.0, wifi, 14 inches in size, 3 usb ports etc

the issue with it is that i consider it rather old but its lovely. it was a business oriented laptop when it was produced. it was produced for productivity than any other thing. have i been able to help?

Thanks bro.

Inferringly, I may not be able to play games as I'm a still young.
Re: Need Advice On The Type Of Phone Or Laptop To Buy? Here's The Place by alejandro72(m): 2:44pm On Nov 29, 2013
@gbadebo..u r doin a great job....plss..I nid ur hlp.....I av a budget btwn 40k to 50k...what kind of laptop wil I b able to get...nd d features......thanks
Re: Need Advice On The Type Of Phone Or Laptop To Buy? Here's The Place by tammyboy1(m): 7:32am On Nov 30, 2013
Bro pls i nid an android fone,(techno or htc),8mp cam,android.4.2,gud ba3 lyf,1GB ram,3G,pls considrin al dz,wich du u recomend 4 mi? Xay 17 to 20k,tanks bro
Re: Need Advice On The Type Of Phone Or Laptop To Buy? Here's The Place by Valanne(f): 10:02pm On Nov 30, 2013
Pls,nid advice on which fone 2git! Btw a nokia lumia n techno phantom....
Re: Need Advice On The Type Of Phone Or Laptop To Buy? Here's The Place by ninja4life(m): 4:18pm On Dec 01, 2013
Guys i need ur advice which smartphone can i get for #50000 am considering blackberry z10 and htc 500 and sony xperia c or s.which phone do u think will be best for me.i need a phone to browse with and little gaming cos i prefer playing games on my laptop.which phone will u recomend.thanks
Re: Need Advice On The Type Of Phone Or Laptop To Buy? Here's The Place by Gbadebo01(m): 9:03pm On Dec 02, 2013
Valanne: Pls,nid advice on which fone 2git! Btw a nokia lumia n techno phantom....
the techno phantom will b nice . BBM wudnt work on the lumia. there are several reasons why the windows phone is nt applicable
1. alot of tins u may need to b able to do on a normal android phone u wud go thru some hassles on windows phone like getting the applications.
2. u cant use direct usb mode. u have to use zune on a laptop or desktop
3.limited multitasking.. etc..
u can get the techno phone . i had a friend after advising her against a lumia she bought it and she had to sell it after a while complaining she didnt enjoy it.
Re: Need Advice On The Type Of Phone Or Laptop To Buy? Here's The Place by Valanne(f): 1:05pm On Dec 03, 2013
Tnx alot,dt was helpful!
Re: Need Advice On The Type Of Phone Or Laptop To Buy? Here's The Place by Gbadebo01(m): 7:33pm On Dec 03, 2013
ninja4life: Guys i need ur advice which smartphone can i get for #50000 am considering blackberry z10 and htc 500 and sony xperia c or s.which phone do u think will be best for me.i need a phone to browse with and little gaming cos i prefer playing games on my laptop.which phone will u recomend.thanks
hmmmmn. 50k?
first, is it u have in d range of 50k or max 50k?
xperia s is btw 57k-60k
bb z10 is also between d same range
htc desire 500 is between 50k -55k
xperia c is also within 48k-55k
Going by the specs, wud be price range and the fact its also dual sim i wud advise you get the xperia c. have i been able to help?
Re: Need Advice On The Type Of Phone Or Laptop To Buy? Here's The Place by Gbadebo01(m): 8:05pm On Dec 03, 2013
tammyboy1: Bro pls i nid an android fone,(techno or htc),8mp cam,android.4.2,gud ba3 lyf,1GB ram,3G,pls considrin al dz,wich du u recomend 4 mi? Xay 17 to 20k,tanks bro
to get a new htc device for that price range may not b possible sir. but a techno device may do the trick but u may need to cut some specs or up d price a little.
1.techno p5 is cool too. abt 17k but has only 512mb ram, 5mp camera etc u can google or search nairaland and u can also have a look at D5 too. its abt 15k. have i been able to help?
Re: Need Advice On The Type Of Phone Or Laptop To Buy? Here's The Place by ruffcoins(m): 7:09am On Dec 04, 2013
Pls what info do u have on the availaibilty of LG g2 in nigeria, coz I hav been waiting for dat fone to land here in Naija, bt evritym I chek d major shops in computer village , its nt avalaible
Re: Need Advice On The Type Of Phone Or Laptop To Buy? Here's The Place by oscarpad(m): 7:14am On Dec 04, 2013
White Curve4 for 15k,nicely use,shud i buy or is too expensive? Urgent reply pls!
Re: Need Advice On The Type Of Phone Or Laptop To Buy? Here's The Place by deloby123(m): 11:45am On Dec 04, 2013
nice one OP. please which would you suggest between Techno M5 or M7.
Re: Need Advice On The Type Of Phone Or Laptop To Buy? Here's The Place by TUNEX89(m): 3:25pm On Dec 04, 2013
@op how much can i get a new hp 650 ?
Re: Need Advice On The Type Of Phone Or Laptop To Buy? Here's The Place by Gbadebo01(m): 3:30pm On Dec 04, 2013
oscar pad: White Curve4 for 15k,nicely use,shud i buy or is too expensive? Urgent reply pls!
you can make the decision urslf its just the original price that will determine. blackberry devices are dropping alot this days for curve 4 . the last i heard was it had dropped to around 30k. so its up to you..
Re: Need Advice On The Type Of Phone Or Laptop To Buy? Here's The Place by Gbadebo01(m): 3:30pm On Dec 04, 2013
oscar pad: White Curve4 for 15k,nicely use,shud i buy or is too expensive? Urgent reply pls!
you can make the decision urslf its just the original price that will determine. blackberry devices are dropping alot this days for curve 4 . the last i heard was that, it had dropped to around 30k. so its up to you..
Re: Need Advice On The Type Of Phone Or Laptop To Buy? Here's The Place by tammyboy1(m): 4:01pm On Dec 04, 2013
Gbadebo01: to get a new htc device for that price range may not b possible sir. but a techno device may do the trick but u may need to cut some specs or up d price a little.
1.techno p5 is cool too. abt 17k but has only 512mb ram, 5mp camera etc u can google or search nairaland and u can also have a look at D5 too. its abt 15k. have i been able to help?
yes boss,al tanks 2 u
Re: Need Advice On The Type Of Phone Or Laptop To Buy? Here's The Place by Ujunkem(f): 8:54pm On Dec 04, 2013
Please how good is hp 2000-2d05eia and how much
Re: Need Advice On The Type Of Phone Or Laptop To Buy? Here's The Place by seane4(m): 5:57pm On Dec 05, 2013
Na wa o.... Prices of Tecno Phantom is going up sad anywayz i reviewed some prices of a few stuffs on some on-line retail store wink, you 'll surprised @ the price margin of some of these item... check it out on my blog- [url]ezzishop..com[/url]
Re: Need Advice On The Type Of Phone Or Laptop To Buy? Here's The Place by mayorbaron(m): 8:40pm On Dec 05, 2013
@OP.. how much does a new hp pavilion g6 cost and how much does the fairly used go for?.. btw hp pavilion g6 and hp 630, which will u advice me to go over.. thankz 4 ur anticipated reply..
Re: Need Advice On The Type Of Phone Or Laptop To Buy? Here's The Place by Youngbankee(m): 11:52pm On Dec 05, 2013
nokia x6 16gb 4 sale @ 19,000 (negotiable)

Re: Need Advice On The Type Of Phone Or Laptop To Buy? Here's The Place by lalasticlala(m): 7:41am On Dec 07, 2013
Gbadebo01: If u need advice on the kind of phone or laptop to buy, just give me ur budget and i ll give u options of the kind of phones u can get with specifications. I also do reviews too but in application to the nigerian context(features useable in Nigeria). Thanks y'all!

Hi, please I need a Good tecno phone that the battery lasts and that has faster internet and download speed, I have between N13k to N15k
Re: Need Advice On The Type Of Phone Or Laptop To Buy? Here's The Place by Nobody: 7:56am On Dec 07, 2013
Guys between an acer laptop or htc one or samsung galaxy note II. Which do you think i go for now
Re: Need Advice On The Type Of Phone Or Laptop To Buy? Here's The Place by ify84(m): 9:25am On Dec 07, 2013
what do u think of nokia asha 210.... how much does it go for.... I want to get it for a young phone user
Re: Need Advice On The Type Of Phone Or Laptop To Buy? Here's The Place by Youngbankee(m): 11:40am On Dec 08, 2013
nokia x6 16gb for sale @16k
Re: Need Advice On The Type Of Phone Or Laptop To Buy? Here's The Place by xcesswag(m): 12:12pm On Dec 08, 2013
Boss, pls i wanna get a htc sensation 4g phone, wat do u tink of d phone?
Re: Need Advice On The Type Of Phone Or Laptop To Buy? Here's The Place by Gbadebo01(m): 3:03pm On Dec 08, 2013
Mrbenson53: If u need advice on the kind of phone or laptop to
buy, just give me ur budget and i ll give u options of the kind of
phones u can get with specifications. I also do reviews too but in
application to the nigerian context(features useable in Nigeria).contact 08134926795
mr benson, i wud advice u open ur own thread.
Gbadebo01 created this thread, if u call that number u are nt in anyway speaking with the OP. you are on ur own. A word is in enough for the wise!!
Re: Need Advice On The Type Of Phone Or Laptop To Buy? Here's The Place by Gbadebo01(m): 3:51pm On Dec 08, 2013
lalasticlala:

Hi, please I need a Good tecno phone that the battery lasts and that has faster internet and download speed, I have between N13k to N15k
The following techno phones and their prices are okay for ur price range a. tecno b3= (10 300 to 12 000) b. tecno d3= (13500 to 15000) c. tecno d5= (15000-17000). For ur price range i think these phones are okay! you can check up the specs on the phones on google. have i been able to help?
Re: Need Advice On The Type Of Phone Or Laptop To Buy? Here's The Place by Gbadebo01(m): 3:58pm On Dec 08, 2013
Jazzythedon: Guys between an acer laptop or htc one or samsung galaxy note II. Which do you think i go for now
wow. the question is quite amazing. can u help me out with more information? what i want to knw is that what do u need them for? or rather which acer laptop? a laptop and a mobile phone cant be compared, they are actually quite different. they fulfill different purposes! so pls mr. jazzy i would appreciate if u can just explain ur position to me sir

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Bhankymyk Data Services / Mtn 1G for 270; Data Reseller Needed!!! GLO, ETISALAT & AIRTEL Also available / TESTED and TRUSTED SRAC 20000MAH Powerbank...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.