Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,294 members, 7,807,999 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:59 AM

Need Advice On The Type Of Phone Or Laptop To Buy? Here's The Place - Phone/Internet Market (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Phone/Internet Market / Need Advice On The Type Of Phone Or Laptop To Buy? Here's The Place (27748 Views)

In Need Of Phone / old post / Sell And Buy Of Phone... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Need Advice On The Type Of Phone Or Laptop To Buy? Here's The Place by Opti(m): 2:46pm On Jun 28, 2016
Hello, I write books and I have enjoyed my Samsung note 10.1 for a while. Presently I need a more portable - phone-like (phablet) that can do the same thing. The samsung note series are far too expensive for me right now, can you advice on a cheaper make that will do what note 4 of samsung galaxy family will do? I mean I use the stylus to handwrite my books and it is so convenient and I'm used to it. What's your advice?
Re: Need Advice On The Type Of Phone Or Laptop To Buy? Here's The Place by Opti(m): 4:54pm On Jun 29, 2016
Gbadebo01:
If u need advice on the kind of phone or laptop to buy, just give me ur budget and i ll give u options of the kind of phones u can get with specifications. I also do reviews too but in application to the nigerian context(features useable in Nigeria). Thanks y'all!
Hello, I write books and I have enjoyed my Samsung note 10.1 for a while. Presently I need a more portable - phone-like (phablet) that can do the same thing. The samsung note series are far too expensive for me right now, can you advice on a cheaper make that will do what note 4 of samsung galaxy family will do? I mean I use the stylus to handwrite my books and it is so convenient and I'm used to it. What's your advice?
Re: Need Advice On The Type Of Phone Or Laptop To Buy? Here's The Place by Opti(m): 7:45am On Jul 01, 2016
Gbadebo01:
If u need advice on the kind of phone or laptop to buy, just give me ur budget and i ll give u options of the kind of phones u can get with specifications. I also do reviews too but in application to the nigerian context(features useable in Nigeria). Thanks y'all!

I've been waiting for vyour answer/counsel:
Re: Need Advice On The Type Of Phone Or Laptop To Buy? Here's The Place by Ocfreedom(m): 2:25pm On Jul 11, 2016
Pls I need ur advice. I need a tablet with about 5MP to 8MP back camera with a HDMI adopted becos I need to connect to projector sometimes. The budget is between 25k to 30k. It can be new one or fairly used. Pls waiting for ur reply. thanks
Re: Need Advice On The Type Of Phone Or Laptop To Buy? Here's The Place by Gbadebo01(m): 11:11am On Aug 07, 2016
Opti:

I've been waiting for vyour answer/counsel:
sorry for the delay bro. i have been off nairaland for a while. i ll answer your question once i do some research. you can reach me via email @ gbadebo31@gmail.com

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Bhankymyk Data Services / Mtn 1G for 270; Data Reseller Needed!!! GLO, ETISALAT & AIRTEL Also available / TESTED and TRUSTED SRAC 20000MAH Powerbank...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.