Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,425 members, 7,800,923 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 09:03 AM

Need Advice On The Type Of Phone Or Laptop To Buy? Here's The Place - Phone/Internet Market (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Phone/Internet Market / Need Advice On The Type Of Phone Or Laptop To Buy? Here's The Place (27723 Views)

In Need Of Phone / old post / Sell And Buy Of Phone... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Need Advice On The Type Of Phone Or Laptop To Buy? Here's The Place by OmolodMilkman93(m): 6:00pm On Nov 04, 2012
Pls wats ur take on d HP 630? Is it gud, worth its money? I am into games, does it support high definition games and graphics?
Re: Need Advice On The Type Of Phone Or Laptop To Buy? Here's The Place by mrdrizzy(m): 6:00pm On Nov 04, 2012
jboy01: Pls which is the best android phone I can buy with #20000.
NOTE:- am not a game freak, I just want a better fone because I want move from symbian to android.
hmm at dat amount its abit low,u could jst get the samsung pocket or the mtk phones..which is also abit cool,and runs on android os
Re: Need Advice On The Type Of Phone Or Laptop To Buy? Here's The Place by Seerer(f): 6:01pm On Nov 04, 2012
Any informed person can answer me pls, i have been browsing with my phone since my notebook packed up. Now I want a more visible gadget, do I go for a laptop or an ipad? In otherwords, what are the major differences?
Re: Need Advice On The Type Of Phone Or Laptop To Buy? Here's The Place by BEMAN: 6:08pm On Nov 04, 2012
mr.drizzy:
y dnt u try nd motorola droidrazr instead..and note its on both cdma and gsm
tanx bt i own d droid maxx its a gud phone bt its weight n screen size compared wit actual body maks it dated bt d razr i uses intel with 2ghz processin n runs jelly beans os
Re: Need Advice On The Type Of Phone Or Laptop To Buy? Here's The Place by Gbadebo01(m): 6:15pm On Nov 04, 2012
Realestdude: Hi. Plz i'll like to know if AUTOCAD will work properly on a hp mini laptop. Thanks.
No. the graphics card on most mini laptops cant really handle intensive 3d graphics!
Re: Need Advice On The Type Of Phone Or Laptop To Buy? Here's The Place by mrdrizzy(m): 6:18pm On Nov 04, 2012
Seerer: Any informed person can answer me pls, i have been browsing with my phone since my notebook packed up. Now I want a more visible gadget, do I go for a laptop or an ipad? In otherwords, what are the major differences?
hmm difference is si clear,the ipad is ur handy gadget that rocks..with cool speed..bt its so nt compared with a laptop ,the laptop has high processor and ram in compared with the ipad's 8/16/32 gb..and note the ipad store..has so many restrictions..u need to pay t get the best app even with jailbreaking
Re: Need Advice On The Type Of Phone Or Laptop To Buy? Here's The Place by ogahope(m): 6:19pm On Nov 04, 2012
two gun shot for u moderator. pls, dos Dell latitude 610 has an inbuikt bluetooth?. Is it adviceable for a beginer? Pls help.
Re: Need Advice On The Type Of Phone Or Laptop To Buy? Here's The Place by mrdrizzy(m): 6:20pm On Nov 04, 2012
BEMAN:
tanx bt i own d droid maxx its a gud phone bt its weight n screen size compared wit actual body maks it dated bt d razr i uses intel with 2ghz processin n runs jelly beans os
2ghz and intel wow then i must be so heavy
Re: Need Advice On The Type Of Phone Or Laptop To Buy? Here's The Place by Itoroetti(m): 6:22pm On Nov 04, 2012
Pls can u compare curve7 and curve2?which one is beta?i wana buy curve7 and d price is about 36k which i think is 2 cheap 4a phone of such clas.
Re: Need Advice On The Type Of Phone Or Laptop To Buy? Here's The Place by Michealeni: 6:26pm On Nov 04, 2012
Pls which one of this laptop do you think is better in terms of gaming and processing of data ''hp650 dual core'' or ''toshiba satellite C850-F21c dual core''.
Re: Need Advice On The Type Of Phone Or Laptop To Buy? Here's The Place by Gbadebo01(m): 6:27pm On Nov 04, 2012
OmolodMilkman93: Pls wats ur take on d HP 630? Is it gud, worth its money? I am into games, does it support high definition games and graphics?
The hp 630 is a good laptop for gaming. At least u shud b able to play pes 12 @ high resolution and detail.
Re: Need Advice On The Type Of Phone Or Laptop To Buy? Here's The Place by Agassa: 6:30pm On Nov 04, 2012
Toshiba Mini Laptop NB520-10Z - Intel Atom N570 Dual Core Processor 1.66GHz, 2GB DDR3 RAM, 320GB HDD, Intel GMA 3150, 10.1-Inch Display, Bluetooth, Wireless LAN, Webcam, Up to 10 Hrs Battery Life, Card Reader, Sleep & Charge + Sleep & Music, Win 7, 1

Guys,is d above netbook any good?can I play HD games on it?HD videos nko?wht are its Pros and Cons?
Re: Need Advice On The Type Of Phone Or Laptop To Buy? Here's The Place by Adbash: 6:32pm On Nov 04, 2012
purplespecimen: Thanks for your reply. Got the note II today and its blown my mind. thanks once again
please how much did u get d note II
Re: Need Advice On The Type Of Phone Or Laptop To Buy? Here's The Place by mrdrizzy(m): 6:33pm On Nov 04, 2012
Itoroetti :
Pls can u compare curve7 and curve2?which one is beta?i wana buy curve7 and d price is about 36k which i think is 2 cheap 4a phone of such clas.
looking @ ur post ..seems u already made ur choice...the c7 would be beta than c2 ..obviously
Re: Need Advice On The Type Of Phone Or Laptop To Buy? Here's The Place by BEMAN: 6:34pm On Nov 04, 2012
mr.drizzy:
2ghz and intel wow then i must be so heavy
buying it at moment n cnt wait for d postman 2 hit me door lol used it in a phone shop n ws amazed wit d response "fastest everrr" bt ws confused wit d LG optimus bc of its HD quality bt naaaa!!
Re: Need Advice On The Type Of Phone Or Laptop To Buy? Here's The Place by mrdrizzy(m): 6:36pm On Nov 04, 2012
Agassa: Toshiba Mini Laptop NB520-10Z - Intel Atom N570 Dual Core Processor 1.66GHz, 2GB DDR3 RAM, 320GB HDD, Intel GMA 3150, 10.1-Inch Display, Bluetooth, Wireless LAN, Webcam, Up to 10 Hrs Battery Life, Card Reader, Sleep & Charge + Sleep & Music, Win 7, 1

Guys,is d above netbook any good?can I play HD games on it?HD videos nko?wht are its Pros and Cons?
wow it has cool features,i dnt see any reason y it wont play hd videos if u use the real player or vlc player,hmm d game nt really sure
Re: Need Advice On The Type Of Phone Or Laptop To Buy? Here's The Place by mrdrizzy(m): 6:39pm On Nov 04, 2012
BEMAN:
buying it at moment n cnt wait for d postman 2 hit me door lol used it in a phone shop n ws amazed wit d response "fastest everrr" bt ws confused wit d LG optimus bc of its HD quality bt naaaa!!
lol fastest ever,so tell me hw much are u willing to buy it,ever seen the htc one x..thats one classical fone am dying to buy if it comes to nigeria..or do u knw any reliable online sales company in which i can get it @ a cheaper rate apart frm aliexpress
Re: Need Advice On The Type Of Phone Or Laptop To Buy? Here's The Place by Gbadebo01(m): 6:45pm On Nov 04, 2012
ogahope: two gun shot for u moderator. pls, dos Dell latitude 610 has an inbuikt bluetooth?. Is it adviceable for a beginer? Pls help.
dell latitude d610 is actually an old laptop with the following features
Pentium M 760 (2.00Ghz w/ 533Mhz
FSB)
512MB
14.1" SXGA+ (1400x1050 resolution)
ATI Mobility Radeon X300 w/ 64MB
dedicated RAM
Fujitsu 60GB HD (5400RPM)
8x DVD+/-RW (dual layer)
Intel Pro 2200 wireless (802.11 b/g)
Broadcom Gigabit Ethernet; Conexant
56K modem.it doesn't have a Bluetooth. These features re not compliant with today's standards anymore. Any of these mini laptops are gud for a beginner.
hp mini
Samsung mini laptops
nd acer mini laptopz
Re: Need Advice On The Type Of Phone Or Laptop To Buy? Here's The Place by IbroSaunks(m): 6:52pm On Nov 04, 2012
Amen Joan: pls whr and how much did u get it for? Thanks
Is it not possible to get it from the guy who gave the advice about the phone in the first place?
Re: Need Advice On The Type Of Phone Or Laptop To Buy? Here's The Place by Chidor6(m): 6:55pm On Nov 04, 2012
wanna get a Nokia N900 or Samsung galaxy Ace....which is better and whats the cost price?
Re: Need Advice On The Type Of Phone Or Laptop To Buy? Here's The Place by Agassa: 6:59pm On Nov 04, 2012
mr.drizzy:
wow it has cool features,i dnt see any reason y it wont play hd videos if u use the real player or vlc player,hmm d game nt really sure

Thanks for d reply o. I just hope it can handle some high resolution games o, cos my mind is made up on this baby already,considering d 65k price tag.
Re: Need Advice On The Type Of Phone Or Laptop To Buy? Here's The Place by McStoic(m): 7:00pm On Nov 04, 2012
Gbadebo01: let me just inform u that before u buy it. They re not gsm devices they re both cdma phones so u cant use the glo, etisalat, airtel and mtn. but u cud use starcomms Visafone nd oda cdma networks in nigeria.
Thanks man. But bros are you
so sure? A colleague of mine uses one
of such phones(HTC brand) powered by Verizon. So you mean that they are meant solely for the American consumers? Wow. So which HTC android can i go for then?
Re: Need Advice On The Type Of Phone Or Laptop To Buy? Here's The Place by Anyi3(m): 7:03pm On Nov 04, 2012
1. Please how would you rate the battery life of the Blackberry playbook.
2. In terms of battery, is the playbook better than the Google Nexus?
3. Is it true that you can now use the connection from other phones(android or symbian) to pair the playbook without using bridge?
Thanks.
Re: Need Advice On The Type Of Phone Or Laptop To Buy? Here's The Place by McStoic(m): 7:04pm On Nov 04, 2012
Gbadebo01: let me just inform u that before u buy it. They re not gsm devices they re both cdma phones so u cant use the glo, etisalat, airtel and mtn. but u cud use starcomms Visafone nd oda cdma networks in nigeria.
Thanks man. But bros are you
of such phones (HTC brand) powered by Verizon, with Etisalat line. So you mean that they are meant solely for the American consumers? Wow. So which HTC android can i go for then?
Re: Need Advice On The Type Of Phone Or Laptop To Buy? Here's The Place by member16: 7:18pm On Nov 04, 2012
سحيميظل: Am looking for a
stylish
slim laptop
i7
15.6 inch
Nvidia
4gb+ ram
Hard disc don't matter much

Any suggestions?

سحيميظل: And also
Samsung note 10.1, is it nice, would you advice someone to buy it, and how much?
dannywest:

me too, but hard disk 500 GB +

13 - 15" screen
Oga! You never gree answer us!
Re: Need Advice On The Type Of Phone Or Laptop To Buy? Here's The Place by austinemar: 7:20pm On Nov 04, 2012
Nice work bro....pls wots ur take on vodafone tab7.... How good is it
Re: Need Advice On The Type Of Phone Or Laptop To Buy? Here's The Place by princemedico: 7:24pm On Nov 04, 2012
Pls, how good are Toshiba laptops(in terms of ruggedness and reliability).
Re: Need Advice On The Type Of Phone Or Laptop To Buy? Here's The Place by mrdrizzy(m): 7:28pm On Nov 04, 2012
Mc Stoic: Thanks man. But bros are you
of such phones (HTC brand) powered by Verizon, with Etisalat line. So you mean that they are meant solely for the American consumers? Wow. So which HTC android can i go for then?
the "htc one x" is super stuning..great speed and resolution.i even have its video preview..its wow
Re: Need Advice On The Type Of Phone Or Laptop To Buy? Here's The Place by shoturtrap(m): 7:31pm On Nov 04, 2012
Please @ OP,
I don't know if u have any idea on how much a black berry Bold7 and a samsung tab 10" will be now in nigeria. I want brand new ones please or thanks if u can please send me the prices thru my cell phone number 08030550866.
Re: Need Advice On The Type Of Phone Or Laptop To Buy? Here's The Place by BEMAN: 7:52pm On Nov 04, 2012
mr.drizzy:
lol fastest ever,so tell me hw much are u willing to buy it,ever seen the htc one x..thats one classical fone am dying to buy if it comes to nigeria..or do u knw any reliable online sales company in which i can get it @ a cheaper rate apart frm aliexpress
seen d HTC mate i paid £349.99 for d razr i, nt sure of any online sale in nig sori bt wl ask n get bck 2 u
Re: Need Advice On The Type Of Phone Or Laptop To Buy? Here's The Place by webcalculator(m): 8:08pm On Nov 04, 2012
can i get this laptop with #80000
Acer Aspire 4752 -
2nd Generation
Intel Core i3
Processor, 4GB
DDR3 Memory,
500GB Hard Drive,
14.1Inch HD

is it good for programming & AUTOCAD?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Bhankymyk Data Services / Mtn 1G for 270; Data Reseller Needed!!! GLO, ETISALAT & AIRTEL Also available / TESTED and TRUSTED SRAC 20000MAH Powerbank...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.