Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,107 members, 7,807,337 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:27 PM

Need Advice On The Type Of Phone Or Laptop To Buy? Here's The Place - Phone/Internet Market (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Phone/Internet Market / Need Advice On The Type Of Phone Or Laptop To Buy? Here's The Place (27747 Views)

In Need Of Phone / old post / Sell And Buy Of Phone... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Need Advice On The Type Of Phone Or Laptop To Buy? Here's The Place by Pakavy(m): 8:09pm On Nov 04, 2012
Booty4me: Guy i won buy Transformer
did u miss ur last appointment with ur shrink?

1 Like

Re: Need Advice On The Type Of Phone Or Laptop To Buy? Here's The Place by Pakavy(m): 8:21pm On Nov 04, 2012
Chidor6: wanna get a Nokia N900 or Samsung galaxy Ace....which is better and whats the cost price?
nokia n900 is an old if not outdated phone.used it 2yrs ago and bliv me 200mb of etisalat data plan doesnt last me a week.it has latent applications running on d background which consumes ur data bundle and battery power.is indeed a machine howeva.

2 Likes

Re: Need Advice On The Type Of Phone Or Laptop To Buy? Here's The Place by Gbadebo01(m): 8:29pm On Nov 04, 2012
Pakavy: did u miss ur last appointment with ur shrink?
u sef... i think he is talking about the ASUS transformer pad
Re: Need Advice On The Type Of Phone Or Laptop To Buy? Here's The Place by Adbash: 8:29pm On Nov 04, 2012
Pls I have 30k and I want 2 buy android fone. Which best android fone will fit my budget? I'm thinking of Htc explorer or is dia any fone better dan that with 30k. Thanks. Please I'm still waiting for ur replies.
Re: Need Advice On The Type Of Phone Or Laptop To Buy? Here's The Place by abbey2kool: 8:38pm On Nov 04, 2012
thanks for all the Information, i wanna ask how durable is BB bold 3, i wanna get a London Used one but i discovered its 10k cheaper than Bold2. i dont know if anything wrong with it
Re: Need Advice On The Type Of Phone Or Laptop To Buy? Here's The Place by shoturtrap(m): 8:44pm On Nov 04, 2012
Please @ OP,
I don't know if u have any idea on how much a black berry Bold7 and a samsung tab 10.1 inches will be now in nigeria. I want brand new ones please or thanks if u can please send me the prices thru my cell phone number 08030550866

Please reply, don't ignor me like u did b4
Re: Need Advice On The Type Of Phone Or Laptop To Buy? Here's The Place by Nobody: 8:55pm On Nov 04, 2012
Pls what's d best phone I can get for 50 to 60k. Thanks.
Re: Need Advice On The Type Of Phone Or Laptop To Buy? Here's The Place by edakedkay: 9:06pm On Nov 04, 2012
Hi, i'm torn between Experia Arc and experia arc S. What one will you go for and what's naija prices for both? Thanx in advance.
Re: Need Advice On The Type Of Phone Or Laptop To Buy? Here's The Place by Vijon(m): 9:13pm On Nov 04, 2012
plz,can acer aspire 5735 be a gud tool to stream games online nd also 4 java programming? Tanks all
Re: Need Advice On The Type Of Phone Or Laptop To Buy? Here's The Place by Austinio: 9:19pm On Nov 04, 2012
How good is Hp pavillion g6 nd hw much does it cost.
Re: Need Advice On The Type Of Phone Or Laptop To Buy? Here's The Place by tivta(m): 9:23pm On Nov 04, 2012
Pls, Whats the best most durable laptop that costs about 65k and has a fast processor for gaming?
Re: Need Advice On The Type Of Phone Or Laptop To Buy? Here's The Place by Austinio: 9:29pm On Nov 04, 2012
tivta: Pls, Whats the best most durable laptop that costs about 65k and has a fast processor for autocad?
Re: Need Advice On The Type Of Phone Or Laptop To Buy? Here's The Place by Nobody: 9:36pm On Nov 04, 2012
Please advice on the qualities of a blackberry playbook. I would like to know if it contains the features of an average tablet like microsoft office, and so on.
Re: Need Advice On The Type Of Phone Or Laptop To Buy? Here's The Place by Nobody: 9:43pm On Nov 04, 2012
Gbadebo01:

the galaxy y is a good phone for pple who are new to the android os and are not willing to spend much. the galaxy y has the following specs;
Cpu: 830 mhz
Screen size: 3.0 inches
Screen resolution: 240*320
Ram: 290 mb
Camera: 2 megapixel
its a cool phone and its enjoying some serious developer love right nw.. the difference between the y and the duos is just that the duos has two sims.
The following are the features for galaxy Y pro...
Processor: 832 mhz
Ram: 384 mb
Screen Size: 2.6 inches
Camera: 3.15 megapixel
It has a physical QWERTY keyboard just like a blackberry!
the galaxy y also has a dual sim twin.
According to specs the galaxy y pro wins but on price the galaxy y wins. I don't knw the price for the galaxy y but it shudnt b more than 20k but the galaxy y pro is about 23k and the y pro duos about 28k

Thank you, sir smiley
Re: Need Advice On The Type Of Phone Or Laptop To Buy? Here's The Place by FKO1(m): 9:55pm On Nov 04, 2012
pls i want to buy a laptop that is just matured and good dnt mind the price even its 180k.
And pls btween d galaxy s3,htc one x,nokia pureview which z beta(which would prefer).
Re: Need Advice On The Type Of Phone Or Laptop To Buy? Here's The Place by sheriffden(m): 9:56pm On Nov 04, 2012
Good day all,
Please how much and where can I get the tokunbo of
DELL INSPIRON 15R,
i7-3632QM processor (6M Cache,
up
to 3.2 GHz)
4GB RAM
Mobile Intel® 7 Series Express
Chipset (HM77)
AMD Radeon™ HD 7670M DDR3
1GB
Intel® HD Graphics 4000
15.6" HD WLED True-Life
(1366x768)
- ICC
Stereo speakers with Waves
MaxxAudio® 3 processing
Built-in digital microphone
Up to 320GB or more (1TB) SATA hard
drive
(5400RPM)
Onboard tray-loading DVD+/-RW
(standard)
6-cell 48WHr Li-Ion Battery
Native HD 1.0MP webcam with
digital
microphone
Dell Wireless 1704 802.11n +
Bluetooth 4.0
Intel® Centrino® Wireless-N
2230 +
Bluetooth 4.0
Integrated Ethernet 10/100
Wireless
Externally Accessible
(3) USB 3.0 + (1) USB 3.0
PowerShare
RJ45 Ethernet
HDMI™ v1.4a
VGA
Headphone jack
Microphone jack
Kensington Security Lock
AC Power In
8-in 1 Multi-media Card Reader
any other laptop product with the above specification. Your response will be highly appreciated. 10q
Re: Need Advice On The Type Of Phone Or Laptop To Buy? Here's The Place by Nobody: 10:19pm On Nov 04, 2012
Seerer: Any informed person can answer me pls, i have been browsing with my phone since my notebook packed up. Now I want a more visible gadget, do I go for a laptop or an ipad? In otherwords, what are the major differences?

If it's just basically browsing you can go for iPad but you can do more than browsing with iPad and you will need an experience hand to discover other features. There is a thread on nairaland for apple users. Note: for maximum enjoyment of iPad you will still need a laptop for synchronizing on iTunes. If you decide to go for iPad u can get in touch for some tips. goodluck on ur choice.

1 Like

Re: Need Advice On The Type Of Phone Or Laptop To Buy? Here's The Place by Evergreen4(m): 10:27pm On Nov 04, 2012
Pls can I get a brand new laptop for 60k, if yes which product and what re the specs. Thanks in anticipation for ur prompt answer.
Re: Need Advice On The Type Of Phone Or Laptop To Buy? Here's The Place by webcalculator(m): 10:35pm On Nov 04, 2012
webcalculator: can i get this laptop with #80000
Acer Aspire 4752 -
2nd Generation
Intel Core i3
Processor, 4GB
DDR3 Memory,
500GB Hard Drive,
14.1Inch HD

is it good for programming & AUTOCAD?
please, answer me before i spend my money peppersouping & suyaying grin grin
Re: Need Advice On The Type Of Phone Or Laptop To Buy? Here's The Place by nursemyke: 10:56pm On Nov 04, 2012
Pls how can I root Tecno T3, I want to get out some apps that came with it. Its getting too slow for my liking. Thank you.
Re: Need Advice On The Type Of Phone Or Laptop To Buy? Here's The Place by BEMAN: 10:59pm On Nov 04, 2012
F.K.O:
pls i want to buy a laptop that is just matured and good dnt mind the price even its 180k.
And pls btween d galaxy s3,htc one x,nokia pureview which z beta(which would prefer).
both d samsumg(1.4ghz) n HTC(1.5ghz)use Quad core processor.
samsung is Super HD AMOLED touchscreen n HTC is nt
samsung hs Supported Flash Memory HTC does nt
HTC hs a 32GB with 26 user storage n d samsung 16GB
Samsung hs Eye Movement Recognition
Size HTC is 134.4x69.9x8.9mm n samsung 136.6 x 70.6 x 8.6 mm
HTC is incoporated with HTC Sense™ 4
both phones are powered by Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich
both use 8mp camera
As 4 d nokia d only salin point is d 41mp camera if nt is jst another symbian phone of its type
ur choice
Re: Need Advice On The Type Of Phone Or Laptop To Buy? Here's The Place by decode55(m): 11:07pm On Nov 04, 2012
Please what are the prices for these london used phones: Torch2, bold5 and bold6.. And where can I get 'em in either PH or Owerri.. Thanks
Re: Need Advice On The Type Of Phone Or Laptop To Buy? Here's The Place by Omzie(m): 11:08pm On Nov 04, 2012
Gbadebo01: Its a good phone but it has plenty limitations.. the number one limitation is that it has only 8gb internal memory without an option of expansion with a memory card
2. These are windows mobile specific limitation or draw backs..
* No system-wide file manager
No Bluetooth file transfers
No USB mass storage mode
Limited third-party apps availability
No Flash (nor Silverlight) support in
the browser
Too dependent on Zune software for
file management and syncing
No video calls
New ringtones available only through
the Marketplace (fixed in Mango)
Music player lacks equalizer presets
No multitasking (fixed in Mango)
No copy/paste (fixed in NoDo)
No DivX/XviD video support (automatic
transcoding provided by Zune
software)
No sign of free Bing maps Navigation
so far (fixed in Mango)
No internet tethering support (fixed
in Mango)
No handwriting recognition support

How much do u have to buy a phone? i might b able to suggest another option for you.
Sorry bro buh I disagree maybe that HTC has all dose limitations but check out the nokia lumia windows 7 fones........dey've got all those features. If you wanna get a windows fone, d best choice is Nokia Lumia series.
Re: Need Advice On The Type Of Phone Or Laptop To Buy? Here's The Place by Youngzedd(m): 11:51pm On Nov 04, 2012
Am planning of buying Techno N3.
What are the limitations and features.
Or similar phones to it (dual sim).

Thanks for the good job.
Re: Need Advice On The Type Of Phone Or Laptop To Buy? Here's The Place by shoturtrap(m): 12:16am On Nov 05, 2012
Please @ OP,
I don't know if u have any idea on how much a black berry Bold7 and a samsung tab 10.1 inches will be now in nigeria. I want brand new ones please or thanks if u can please send me the prices thru my cell phone number 08030550866

Please reply, don't ignor me like u did b4

This is like the 3rd time am doing this after this one am not gonna do or ask u again. Tired

Thx
Re: Need Advice On The Type Of Phone Or Laptop To Buy? Here's The Place by upengineer: 12:26am On Nov 05, 2012
which phone out of these two phones is good for VIEWING AND EDITING WORD DOCUMENTS AND PDF FILES
1. Samsung Galaxy ACE S6802
and
2. Blackberry PEARL 3G 9105.

Honest responses will be appreciated
Re: Need Advice On The Type Of Phone Or Laptop To Buy? Here's The Place by upengineer: 12:29am On Nov 05, 2012
Which phone is good for DOCUMENT EDITING AND PDF FILES EDITING
Re: Need Advice On The Type Of Phone Or Laptop To Buy? Here's The Place by Zet72(m): 12:51am On Nov 05, 2012
God bless u my brother,please I use HTC desire,how do I root the phone & how to increase the memory to one gig & can I upgrade it to gingerbread or Haier one
Re: Need Advice On The Type Of Phone Or Laptop To Buy? Here's The Place by mrdrizzy(m): 1:42am On Nov 05, 2012
upengineer: which phone out of these two phones is good for VIEWING AND EDITING WORD DOCUMENTS AND PDF FILES
1. Samsung Galaxy ACE S6802
and
2. Blackberry PEARL 3G 9105.

Honest responses will be appreciated
u should knw that d blackberry has never been a fan of pdf.ie. It doesnt..get d galaxy
Re: Need Advice On The Type Of Phone Or Laptop To Buy? Here's The Place by Decryptor(m): 1:55am On Nov 05, 2012
Vijon: plz,can acer aspire 5735 be a gud tool to stream games online nd also 4 java programming? Tanks all
Whateva u do, DO NOT buy an Acer Laptop! It is not durable
Re: Need Advice On The Type Of Phone Or Laptop To Buy? Here's The Place by Decryptor(m): 1:57am On Nov 05, 2012
F.K.O:
Go for a Sony VIAO laptop. costs about 200k or so
Re: Need Advice On The Type Of Phone Or Laptop To Buy? Here's The Place by Pakavy(m): 2:11am On Nov 05, 2012
Gbadebo01: u sef... i think he is talking about the ASUS transformer pad
r d ASUS and pad dat lengthy 2 type?dont u tink it wuld make d OP's work easier when one is specific?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Bhankymyk Data Services / Mtn 1G for 270; Data Reseller Needed!!! GLO, ETISALAT & AIRTEL Also available / TESTED and TRUSTED SRAC 20000MAH Powerbank...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.