Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,876 members, 7,802,817 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:31 PM

The JOBBERS' Boot-camp! A Must NOT Miss For Every Job Seeker. - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / The JOBBERS' Boot-camp! A Must NOT Miss For Every Job Seeker. (1237 Views)

Should I Include Every Job I Hold On My CV? / 15 Basic Skills Every Job Seeker Should Have. / Latest Cv & Application Writing Format (a Must Read For Every Job Seeker) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The JOBBERS' Boot-camp! A Must NOT Miss For Every Job Seeker. by abbey4biz(m): 4:35am On Oct 14, 2012
So many Applications written and submitted to various companies but yet NO Job placement for you?

Hello friend,

With several bad experience from so many applicants for various job position, we at 3M Global Resources Limited are set to Empower and Get you prepared for that dream Job.

Guess what...

Millions of applications (CV, I mean) have been disposed in companies trash can, applicants have been disqualified after qualifying for the first round as a result of improper preparation and insufficient job interview skills!

Let me introduce you to The JOBBERS' Boot-Camp.

With The JOBBERS' Boot-Camp, believe me, you are already a step above your colleague contesting for that same JOB POSITION.

You know why?

At The JOBBERS' Boot-Camp, we are SET to Empower and build you in the various skills needed for that Job application. And guess what? That is what Employees are looking at today to get you Employed, because nobody and I repeat NOBODY will employ a liability!

Yes! Companies are looking for Asset, I mean good Asset that will boost their company's production, and that is why you should NOT miss the next JOBBERS' Boot-Camp.

On that day you will be Empowered in the various Skills needed by Most companies and organizations thorough PRACTICAL Training on the usage of

- Microsoft Excel &
- Microsoft Access

And also not left out are Basics in the following:

- Dressing sense for interviews
- Updated CV write ups (so many people are
still using old version, don't join them)
- Communication Skills
- Interview Presentation Skills
- Time Management

This Training covers Materials + Certificate and is charged with a minimum fee of N2,000 only (Normal fee is N10,000 but thanks to our sponsors)

Facilitator:
Magaret Osakwe
Business Economist, Loughborough University, UK.

To reserve you Seat now, because we have limited number of seats, make your payment to any Diamond Bank Nationwide to the account details below:

A/c name: 3M Global Resources Limited
A/c no: 002822755

Training Details:

Date: Saturday, 27th of October, 2012
Time: 12noon
Venue: 32, Lewis Street, off High Court, Lagos Island.

After payment, send your payment details as text in the format: NAME(space)PHONE NO(space)E-MAIL ADDRES (space)TELLER to 07068590320.

For more enquiries, contact us @ 32, Lewis Street, off High Court, Lagos Island or call 08083535857, 07068590320 or email us @ info@3m-intl.biz

p.s.: millions of people have been rejected for GOOD Job offer, because they lack basic Excel Skills, what are you waiting for. Isn't it better you get it NOW!

p.s.s: thousands of applicants was reported to be deprived off job opportunities simply because of the way their Curriculum Vitae (CV) was constructed. I guess you don't want to be part of them or if you are already one, don't miss this training for anything!

p.s.s: Limited seats available, reserve your seat NOW to avoid REFUND of money.

Catch you at the Boot-Camp dear!

It's THE JOBBERS' BOOT-CAMP!!!

Sponsors: Alaba Online, The MarketPlace, The Next IT-Preneur, SMS MAK

Visit www.3m-intl.biz

Re: The JOBBERS' Boot-camp! A Must NOT Miss For Every Job Seeker. by abbey4biz(m): 8:53am On Oct 15, 2012
12 Days to go...

The JOBBERS' Boot-Camp!
Register now on www.3m-intl.biz

Peace!
Re: The JOBBERS' Boot-camp! A Must NOT Miss For Every Job Seeker. by abbey4biz(m): 1:00pm On Oct 16, 2012
11 DAYS TO GO...

Reserve your SEAT Now on www.3m-intl.biz

(1) (Reply)

It Support Engineers (trainee & Entry Level) / Data Entry Jobs / Mama Cass Recruitment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.