Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,466 members, 7,808,660 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:03 PM

Perez: Rochas Okorocha Ranks Best Governor In Nigeria - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Perez: Rochas Okorocha Ranks Best Governor In Nigeria (8295 Views)

Caption This Photo Of Rochas Okorocha Dancing Shakitibobo As Tekno Sings / Imoke Wins Best Governor Award / Fashola, Mimiko, Oshiomole Or Okorocha: Who Is The Best Governor? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Perez: Rochas Okorocha Ranks Best Governor In Nigeria by EkoIle1: 6:56am On Oct 14, 2012
Ahead of Fashola, Akpabio, Oshiomole, Chime, Amachi...

http://www.imostateblog.com/2012/07/22/governor-rochas-okorocha-ranks-1-among-nigerias-top-performing-governors/

The million dollar question is, who is faceless Perez working for an international organization with office in Nigeria that conducted the poll.

Answer = Okorocha himself....

Emeka Ibe · Top Commenter ·
Joi John, who is Perez n what is d name of his "international organization" that has a regional office in Nigeria? It's very sad that anyone can muster d guts to take Ndimo n other Nigerians for a ride with this balderdash. Can a nameless "international organisation" conduct a poll and publish d result without its name? This deceit is damn too cheap n pedestrian. It must have been crafted by one of d desperate but unschooled laggards who r on Rochas' payroll. I wish they knew d intellectual dept of d public they r taking for granted with this concocted ranking. Rochas cannot rank in d same league as all d governors mentioned in that list, in terms of performance. They better go practice their scam n deception on Eskimos living in Greenland. perhaps, it will fly there.

^^^^^^ Sums it up nicely..

I keep telling you, this man is straight up 419.

lmao. I can't shout.
Re: Perez: Rochas Okorocha Ranks Best Governor In Nigeria by EkoIle1: 7:12am On Oct 14, 2012
Nkem Nwaigwe · Top Commenter · FUT, Owerri/RSUST, Port Harcourt
Another soul-less scam in the making. Who the hell is Perez and his 'International organisation' without the courtesy or professional respect of penning their name to a study that covers the entire nigeria? Please, we are too educated to be taken on this ride. The whole thing screams WAYO! Rochas may have the will to perform but being a regular visitor and interested indigene of the state, I can already see that the man has started putting in place, early strategies that will form the excuse for his colossal failure. The man is on a roller coaster ride to no where. Rochas is a huge disappointment who is milking the state dry while blowing hot on his self acclaimed performance. There is no foundation, pal or clear cut program leading to any discernible program. I am beginning to see this site as sponsored by his government given
the general direction of blogs! Ohakim may turn out to be a better thief than this Rochas man! I see a lot of confusion when he speaks. He acts on the spur of the moment and plays to the gallery. He is averse to criticism and loves the sound of his voice. Recently, he has sponsored people to started making noise about threats to his immediate family by perceived enemies. This is part of his plan to explain why he derailed in the future, claiming he was not allowed to settle with the threats to him. The man is always on a junket around the world anne spends so much on media blitz. His billboards are beginning to spring up all over the state. My people say we can extrapolate the taste of faeces from the smell of fart! Na kwe cheki nu.
Re: Perez: Rochas Okorocha Ranks Best Governor In Nigeria by Abagworo(m): 10:07am On Oct 14, 2012
Governor Okorocha was recently given an award by the US Congress, which links him to the American establishment.

The award Mr Okorocha got was called Congressional Certificate of Recognition.

In a citation, the governor was described as "one of Africa's third generation of leaders who represents hope for Nigeria".

This is almost the same accolade Americans and Europeans gave the MDC-T leader along with his forebears Ndabaningi Sithole and Abel Muzorewa, who also received funding from the West through the late King Hassan of Morocco between 1978 and 1979.

http://allafrica.com/stories/201210090253.html
Re: Perez: Rochas Okorocha Ranks Best Governor In Nigeria by mymadam(m): 10:25am On Oct 14, 2012
Conflicting signals from Imo State, IMHO. Contradictions galore! Posterity shall be the judge. God bless Nigeria.
Re: Perez: Rochas Okorocha Ranks Best Governor In Nigeria by ikeyman00(m): 10:33am On Oct 14, 2012
@@@@@

and we hereby ask again

how much debt has fashola ran Lagos into

and how would lagos pay back . . ,

also would like to know how much tax the state accrued
Re: Perez: Rochas Okorocha Ranks Best Governor In Nigeria by ektbear: 10:55am On Oct 14, 2012
Did this Perez fellow miss Okorocha's huge birthday jamboree, paid for with government funds?
Re: Perez: Rochas Okorocha Ranks Best Governor In Nigeria by xtianh(m): 11:15am On Oct 14, 2012
To all nairaland jobless entities here is your thread....pls do well to spend much of your time here instead of being productive and useful to yourself and family
ekt_bear: Did this Perez fellow miss Okorocha's huge birthday jamboree, paid for with government funds?
To all nairaland jobless entities here is your thread....pls do well to spend much of your time here instead of being productive and useful to yourself and family
Re: Perez: Rochas Okorocha Ranks Best Governor In Nigeria by ikeyman00(m): 11:21am On Oct 14, 2012
@@@@@

Did this Perez fellow miss Okorocha's huge birthday jamboree, paid for with government funds?

this is what some of us has been asking ur god father Tinubu u know

so what do u say
Re: Perez: Rochas Okorocha Ranks Best Governor In Nigeria by ektbear: 11:23am On Oct 14, 2012
how is tinubu relevant in a thread about Okorocha and his hired man Perez

Or did tinubu attend Okorocha's jamboree?
Re: Perez: Rochas Okorocha Ranks Best Governor In Nigeria by solomon111(m): 11:28am On Oct 14, 2012
ekt_bear: how is tinubu relevant in a thread about Okorocha and his hired man Perez

Or did tinubu attend Okorocha's jamboree?
Doyou have any proof that it was a govt funded birthday.?
Re: Perez: Rochas Okorocha Ranks Best Governor In Nigeria by gerald28: 12:23pm On Oct 14, 2012
@ekt_bear you are very stupid, don't you know that okorocha was a multi billionaire before he became the governor?? he is the richest serving governor in Nigeria, others a rouges and crooks who steal from the masses.
Re: Perez: Rochas Okorocha Ranks Best Governor In Nigeria by lacasa: 12:30pm On Oct 14, 2012
Dream on grin

It's Fashola anyday anytime

Even Rochas himself кnoω say "Shoe get Size" naa grin grin
Re: Perez: Rochas Okorocha Ranks Best Governor In Nigeria by RickyRoss1(m): 12:49pm On Oct 14, 2012
Eko Ile:
Ahead of Fashola, Akpabio, Oshiomole, Chime, Amachi...

http://www.imostateblog.com/2012/07/22/governor-rochas-okorocha-ranks-1-among-nigerias-top-performing-governors/

The million dollar question is, who is faceless Perez working for an international organization with office in Nigeria that conducted the poll.

Answer = Okorocha himself....

^^^^^^ Sums it up nicely..

I keep telling you, this man is straight up 419.

lmao. I can't shout.

Seems you are tired of creating endless anti Igbo threads, now you have found new love in trash talking Okorocha? What do you gain from talking rubbish? Why cant you talk about your governor in Ekiti State? Have you ever been to Imo State before? I am from Imo and I can tell you this man is working. He is less than 2 yrs in office and has done far much better than the rogue Ohakim. In my village we have 4 brand new road under construction, some villages have up to 5 or more. Ohakim never constructed any single road in my LGA throughout his wasted 4 yrs in office. To us Imo citizens, Rochas is God sent, he is working and you will witness this once you step into Owerri. I am personally worried how or where he is getting the funds from, bc Imo is never as rich as rivers or Lagos.

To us in Imo we dont need Perez or Obama to tell us whether our governor is working or not. Imo State is not like Abia, if Rochas fukkks up tomorrow we will drive him out of office the same way we did to Ohakim, Imolites are very educated and we dont take shit from no one...

Ohakim and his PDP agents are currently busy ranting about the amount of money Rochas spent on his birthday. We all know Rochas is a billionaire and the richest governor in Nigeria today, he has private jet, he lives flamboyant lifestyle, is it supposed to be anyone's business if he spends 20 billion dollars to celebrate his birthday? I mean this is not state money, even his salary as a governor he gives most of it to the poor. Some people are saying why not give the birthday money to charity, but tell me honestly, is there any Nigerian governor, living or dead that has helped more poor people than Rochas?

If anyone of you is interested to visit Imo within the next 2 weeks just come with your cameras and I will take you round Imo State, you will be marveled at the rate of projects going on all over the state. In each LGA you will see new standard schools, hospitals and numerous road projects going on all at the same time.
Re: Perez: Rochas Okorocha Ranks Best Governor In Nigeria by Nobody: 3:31pm On Oct 14, 2012
@ricky ross, stop lying! What i see mostly are abandoned road constructions, red-sand filled roads, no drainage system. Rochas Okorocha is just a 419 genius, his best achievement is media propaganda.
Re: Perez: Rochas Okorocha Ranks Best Governor In Nigeria by dayokanu(m): 3:36pm On Oct 14, 2012
And what public post was Tinubu holding when he had his birthday celebration
Re: Perez: Rochas Okorocha Ranks Best Governor In Nigeria by EkoIle1: 3:57pm On Oct 14, 2012
dayokanu: And what public post was Tinubu holding when he had his birthday celebration

This question is too huge for illiterates to answer... Tinubu is there answer to everything and it doesn't even have to make sense, these are dumb people.
Re: Perez: Rochas Okorocha Ranks Best Governor In Nigeria by Nobody: 4:01pm On Oct 14, 2012
dayokanu: And what public post was Tinubu holding when he had his birthday celebration
and what's the difference between a Godfather and a Governor?
Re: Perez: Rochas Okorocha Ranks Best Governor In Nigeria by EkoIle1: 4:04pm On Oct 14, 2012
Ricky_Ross:

Seems you are tired of creating endless anti Igbo threads, now you have found new love in trash talking Okorocha? What do you gain from talking rubbish? Why cant you talk about your governor in Ekiti State? Have you ever been to Imo State before? I am from Imo and I can tell you this man is working. He is less than 2 yrs in office and has done far much better than the rogue Ohakim. In my village we have 4 brand new road under construction, some villages have up to 5 or more. Ohakim never constructed any single road in my LGA throughout his wasted 4 yrs in office. To us Imo citizens, Rochas is God sent, he is working and you will witness this once you step into Owerri. I am personally worried how or where he is getting the funds from, bc Imo is never as rich as rivers or Lagos.

To us in Imo we dont need Perez or Obama to tell us whether our governor is working or not. Imo State is not like Abia, if Rochas fukkks up tomorrow we will drive him out of office the same way we did to Ohakim, Imolites are very educated and we dont take shit from no one...

Ohakim and his PDP agents are currently busy ranting about the amount of money Rochas spent on his birthday. We all know Rochas is a billionaire and the richest governor in Nigeria today, he has private jet, he lives flamboyant lifestyle, is it supposed to be anyone's business if he spends 20 billion dollars to celebrate his birthday? I mean this is not state money, even his salary as a governor he gives most of it to the poor. Some people are saying why not give the birthday money to charity, but tell me honestly, is there any Nigerian governor, living or dead that has helped more poor people than Rochas?

If anyone of you is interested to visit Imo within the next 2 weeks just come with your cameras and I will take you round Imo State, you will be marveled at the rate of projects going on all over the state. In each LGA you will see new standard schools, hospitals and numerous road projects going on all at the same time.

Kill your noise, if you don't need Perez to tell anything about your way wayo wayo governor, then who is Perez and his organization based in Nigeria? This is a 419 job . The man just insulted your intelligence.

And please, you ate not talking to one of your village mumu, there are no new schools, hospitals and all the rubbish you are talking about. They don't exist and I dare you to show us proof.

Wayo governor and mumu people....

1 Like

Re: Perez: Rochas Okorocha Ranks Best Governor In Nigeria by EkoIle1: 4:16pm On Oct 14, 2012
Abagworo: Governor Okorocha was recently given an award by the US Congress, which links him to the American establishment.

The award Mr Okorocha got was called Congressional Certificate of Recognition.

In a citation, the governor was described as "one of Africa's third generation of leaders who represents hope for Nigeria".

This is almost the same accolade Americans and Europeans gave the MDC-T leader along with his forebears Ndabaningi Sithole and Abel Muzorewa, who also received funding from the West through the late King Hassan of Morocco between 1978 and 1979.

http://allafrica.com/stories/201210090253.html

These low mentality people sef.

This is the kind of paper award individual Congress people give to people in their constituencies, donors and any salawa and gbadamosi they like... the thing was set up with congresswoman sheila Jackson by ibo folks in Houston, the woman's district and wayo governor show up in Houston to collect worthless award. The woman don't know this man, she's never been to IMO state or any where close to IMO state.

You people deserve the clowns you get as leaders I swear....
Re: Perez: Rochas Okorocha Ranks Best Governor In Nigeria by DuduNegro: 4:42pm On Oct 14, 2012
ikeyman00: @@@@@

this is what some of us has been asking ur god father Tinubu u know

so what do u say

Rocha is elected....Tinubu is not
Re: Perez: Rochas Okorocha Ranks Best Governor In Nigeria by chino24: 6:26pm On Oct 14, 2012
Our people should start taking responsibility for our some of under performing governors, more especially the ones siphoning our collecting wealth and deceiving us with empty promises so much talks with nothing to show for it..
Re: Perez: Rochas Okorocha Ranks Best Governor In Nigeria by RickyRoss1(m): 7:49pm On Oct 14, 2012
Eko Ile:

Kill your noise, if you don't need Perez to tell anything about your way wayo wayo governor, then who is Perez and his organization based in Nigeria? This is a 419 job . The man just insulted your intelligence.

And please, you ate not talking to one of your village mumu, there are no new schools, hospitals and all the rubbish you are talking about. They don't exist and I dare you to show us proof.

Wayo governor and mumu people....

Every member of this forum knows you are a foool, so there no point arguing with a frustrated bitccch. Sorry to disappoint you, but we are not mumu people, its so funny someone from the dirtiest, fattest, ugliest, darkest and dumbest tribe in Nigeria is calling someone mumu. Last time I checked, a school drop out from Imo is wiser and smarter that a university graduate from your place, and this is a fact.

To a clown like you, only governors from your tribe are performing, every other Nigerian governor is a fraud. You are tired of trash talking Chibuike Amaechi, now its Rochas. Even if Rochas is a fraud why is it supposed to be your problem? Imolites are supposed to be the ones complaining, or is there something you are not telling us? I believe you are jealous bc your own state governor cannot match Rochas? I will list some achievements of my state governor within 1 year, and you should also tell us what your own state governor did for you within 1 year in office?

On assumption of office, Governor Rochas Okorocha wasted no time in embarking on numerous projects that are geared toward touching the lives of the people. The first step he took was asking the Imo State House of Assembly to reduce his official security vote from 6.5billion naira to 2.5billion naira. The free and compulsory education which was one of his campaign promises took off immediately with government providing the students and pupils with over one million school sandals, one million school bags, books and desks free of charge. As if that is not enough, Governor Okorocha also introduced payment of monthly allowances to pupils and students in public primary and secondary schools further encourage them.

In addition to increasing the monthly subvention to the State University from 57 million to 100 million naira, the Governor also extended his free education programme to Imo State University and polytechnic to alleviate the plights of many parents, thus making Imo the first State to offer free university education in the country. Meanwhile work is already in progress at the university’s permanent site to relocate it within the shortest possible time. Several contracts were also awarded for infrastructural and general upgrade as majority of the State owned institutions were in a deplorable State, most of those contracts have been completed and some nearing completion.

The Construction of Imo College of Advanced Professional Studies (ICAPS) along Egbu Road Owerri and the Young Scientist College at the old IBC headquarters are testimonies of the Governors determination to make Imo the best in education and capacity building. Other projects the Rochas administration has executed include the new Deputy Governor’s office and the First lady’s office and total restructuring of the Imo State Government House. The expanded EXCO chambers which was ravaged by age and weather was also pulled down and totally rebuilt into an architectural master-piece. The construction of a 7 thousand seater pavilion called Heroes Square, a replica of Eagle square in Abuja for hosting public functions and the multi-million naira Ikemba Ojukwu Ojukwu Centre which consists of multi purpose halls, conference centres, a historic VIP lodge and facilities for symposia, skill acquisition and parking lot was also completed within seven months. Another demonstration of Governors Okorocha’s burning desire to make history can be seen in the reconstructed 58 duplexes near Concorde Hotels. The duplexes which were formerly called The Paliamentarian Quarters has been converted to Concorde hotel annex. Other projects completed include the multi million naira Imo Traditional Rulers’ Council chambers, the Freedom Square, the 5000 man capacity theater at Mbari street to mention but a few.

The Governor also revamped and resuscitated the Imo palm plantation formally known as ADAPALM which has already absorbed over 2000 workers with the hope of creating over 5000 more jobs within the next 2 years. Plans have also reached advanced stage with some foreign partners for the resuscitation of Avutu Poultry which in addition to creating over 3000 jobs will greatly enhance the State’s internally generated revenue. Worthy of mention is also the Nsu tile manufacturing industry, a multi-million naira private partnership investment with an Italian company located in Ehime Mbano which upon completion will create over 5000 jobs and produce about 15,000 square meters of tiles daily.

In road construction, the Governor has totally rehabilitated all the roads in the State capital and opened up new roads to ensure traffic decongestion and constructed several new roads in both the State capital and in the rural areas. The present administration has also constructed over one thousand kilometers of road across the 27 Local Government Areas in the State. Only last month the governor released 10 billion naira to mobilize the contractors handling rural roads in all the Local Government Areas. In the health sector, Owelle Rochas Okorocha released funds for the completion of all abandoned projects and the purchase of all ultra-modern equipment for the Imo State University Teaching Hospital (IMSUTH) Orlu while the Owerri general hospital has been upgraded to a specialist status.

Contract was also awarded for the construction of 27 modern general hospitals in all the Local Government Areas and work has reached advanced stage on them. Last month, the health at your door step initiative of the governor was formally flagged off with over a hundred modern ambulances and health workers to be strategically positioned in all the Communities for rapid response to any emergency health situation. Presently, medical treatment is free for the aged, pregnant mothers and children in the State. Another significant development is the decentralization of power, thus making the Communities have a say in the way they are governed.

How do you explain the profile of an apparently poor state handling more projects within six months than most states saw in 12 years? A state where all sectors are being addressed simultaneously; a state where over 100 roads are being prosecuted within the three senatorial districts all at the same time; a state where health care is receiving more attention within six months than in the last 50 years.
Re: Perez: Rochas Okorocha Ranks Best Governor In Nigeria by RickyRoss1(m): 8:09pm On Oct 14, 2012
melojames: @ricky ross, stop lying! What i see mostly are abandoned road constructions, red-sand filled roads, no drainage system. Rochas Okorocha is just a 419 genius, his best achievement is media propaganda.

Why should I be lying? You are the one that is not being honest with yourself. You sound very bitter like most of the PDP paid agents in Imo. My family friend is a house of assembly member, he has been complaining about Rochas bc Rochas is not sharing state money with house members like Ohakim was doing. He said during Ohakims tenure, they used to share money in the house every time, this is why almost all the house members are angry at Rochas, bc he choose to use state funds to develop the state, instead of sharing it with these criminals in the house.

Show us any road Rochas constructed in Owerri that has no drainage system? All the roads he did in Owerri are up to standard, I agree some roads in the villages are of low quality including my village. It depends on how honest and sincere the contractor is. And even at that, this is a Nigerian problem, in Rivers State that is among the richest states in Nigeria, so many of the roads there has no drainage system, and many roads constructed by Amaechi has pot holes within I year bc he claimed it is Rivers money for Rivers people. As long as you are from Rivers state you will get contract, it doesn't matter whether you can do the job or not.

Everyone in Imo can confirm that what Rochas has achieved within 1 year Ohakim did not achieve half of it in 4 years, and thats a fact. Ohakim didn't construct any single road in My LGA (Ikeduru) in 4 years, but right now my village alone has 4 roads under construction. I am not here to praise anyone bc Rochas is doing what he is elected to do, I am only here to advise ignorant foools to stop saying what they dont know. Most of the idioots talking rubbish here has never been to Imo, since I haven't been to Ekiti before I can never comment on any post about Ekiti.
Re: Perez: Rochas Okorocha Ranks Best Governor In Nigeria by EkoIle1: 2:50am On Oct 15, 2012
Ricky_Ross:

Every member of this forum knows you are a foool, so there no point arguing with a frustrated bitccch. Sorry to disappoint you, but we are not mumu people, its so funny someone from the dirtiest, fattest, ugliest, darkest and dumbest tribe in Nigeria is calling someone mumu. Last time I checked, a school drop out from Imo is wiser and smarter that a university graduate from your place, and this is a fact.

To a clown like you, only governors from your tribe are performing, every other Nigerian governor is a fraud. You are tired of trash talking Chibuike Amaechi, now its Rochas. Even if Rochas is a fraud why is it supposed to be your problem? Imolites are supposed to be the ones complaining, or is there something you are not telling us? I believe you are jealous bc your own state governor cannot match Rochas? I will list some achievements of my state governor within 1 year, and you should also tell us what your own state governor did for you within 1 year in office?

On assumption of office, Governor Rochas Okorocha wasted no time in embarking on numerous projects that are geared toward touching the lives of the people. The first step he took was asking the Imo State House of Assembly to reduce his official security vote from 6.5billion naira to 2.5billion naira. The free and compulsory education which was one of his campaign promises took off immediately with government providing the students and pupils with over one million school sandals, one million school bags, books and desks free of charge. As if that is not enough, Governor Okorocha also introduced payment of monthly allowances to pupils and students in public primary and secondary schools further encourage them.

In addition to increasing the monthly subvention to the State University from 57 million to 100 million naira, the Governor also extended his free education programme to Imo State University and polytechnic to alleviate the plights of many parents, thus making Imo the first State to offer free university education in the country. Meanwhile work is already in progress at the university’s permanent site to relocate it within the shortest possible time. Several contracts were also awarded for infrastructural and general upgrade as majority of the State owned institutions were in a deplorable State, most of those contracts have been completed and some nearing completion.

The Construction of Imo College of Advanced Professional Studies (ICAPS) along Egbu Road Owerri and the Young Scientist College at the old IBC headquarters are testimonies of the Governors determination to make Imo the best in education and capacity building. Other projects the Rochas administration has executed include the new Deputy Governor’s office and the First lady’s office and total restructuring of the Imo State Government House. The expanded EXCO chambers which was ravaged by age and weather was also pulled down and totally rebuilt into an architectural master-piece. The construction of a 7 thousand seater pavilion called Heroes Square, a replica of Eagle square in Abuja for hosting public functions and the multi-million naira Ikemba Ojukwu Ojukwu Centre which consists of multi purpose halls, conference centres, a historic VIP lodge and facilities for symposia, skill acquisition and parking lot was also completed within seven months. Another demonstration of Governors Okorocha’s burning desire to make history can be seen in the reconstructed 58 duplexes near Concorde Hotels. The duplexes which were formerly called The Paliamentarian Quarters has been converted to Concorde hotel annex. Other projects completed include the multi million naira Imo Traditional Rulers’ Council chambers, the Freedom Square, the 5000 man capacity theater at Mbari street to mention but a few.

The Governor also revamped and resuscitated the Imo palm plantation formally known as ADAPALM which has already absorbed over 2000 workers with the hope of creating over 5000 more jobs within the next 2 years. Plans have also reached advanced stage with some foreign partners for the resuscitation of Avutu Poultry which in addition to creating over 3000 jobs will greatly enhance the State’s internally generated revenue. Worthy of mention is also the Nsu tile manufacturing industry, a multi-million naira private partnership investment with an Italian company located in Ehime Mbano which upon completion will create over 5000 jobs and produce about 15,000 square meters of tiles daily.

In road construction, the Governor has totally rehabilitated all the roads in the State capital and opened up new roads to ensure traffic decongestion and constructed several new roads in both the State capital and in the rural areas. The present administration has also constructed over one thousand kilometers of road across the 27 Local Government Areas in the State. Only last month the governor released 10 billion naira to mobilize the contractors handling rural roads in all the Local Government Areas. In the health sector, Owelle Rochas Okorocha released funds for the completion of all abandoned projects and the purchase of all ultra-modern equipment for the Imo State University Teaching Hospital (IMSUTH) Orlu while the Owerri general hospital has been upgraded to a specialist status.

Contract was also awarded for the construction of 27 modern general hospitals in all the Local Government Areas and work has reached advanced stage on them. Last month, the health at your door step initiative of the governor was formally flagged off with over a hundred modern ambulances and health workers to be strategically positioned in all the Communities for rapid response to any emergency health situation. Presently, medical treatment is free for the aged, pregnant mothers and children in the State. Another significant development is the decentralization of power, thus making the Communities have a say in the way they are governed.

How do you explain the profile of an apparently poor state handling more projects within six months than most states saw in 12 years? A state where all sectors are being addressed simultaneously; a state where over 100 roads are being prosecuted within the three senatorial districts all at the same time; a state where health care is receiving more attention within six months than in the last 50 years.

Re: Perez: Rochas Okorocha Ranks Best Governor In Nigeria by EkoIle1: 2:55am On Oct 15, 2012
lol @ the stupid idi.ot regurgitating trash from okorosha imo blog laptops...
Re: Perez: Rochas Okorocha Ranks Best Governor In Nigeria by EkoIle1: 2:55am On Oct 15, 2012
IMO STATE GORVERNOR [ELECTED 2011]
Owelle Anayo Rochas Okorocha

SENIOR SPECIAL ASSISTANTS

1. Mr. Chinedu Offor - SSA Media
2. Barr Okey Okorocha - SSA Security Admin
3. Pst. Mrs Henrietta Jacobs - SSA Religious Affairs
4. Ibezim Sebastian - SSA Assets & Liability
5. Prince Charles Onuoha - SSA MDG
6. Mrs. Queeneth Okehie - SSA Finance
7. Engr. Chuks Ololo - SSA Info-Tech & Statistics
8. Hon. Chiadi Sunny - SSA Special Duties
9. Dr. Kachi Nwoga - Senior Technical Assistant (SSA)
10. Hon. Ngozi Njoku - (DG) Imo Foundation
11. Princess Gloria Akobundu - SSA Abuja Liaison
12. Daniel Kanu - SSA Agriculture
13. Ibebuchi Ethelberth - SSA Administration
14. Barr Benjamin Okemire - SSA Justice & Fairness
15. Barr Lady Rebecca Anozie - SSA NDDC
16. Chinyere Uwandu - SSA Lagos Liaison

SPECIAL ASSISTANTS

1. Gedion Mefo - SA Niger Delta
2. Mr. Chimezie Duru - SA NEPAD
3. Onyema Onyebuchi - SA General Duties (DGov)
4. Mrs. Chinwe Victoria Ike - SA Administration (First Lady)
5. Barr. Mrs. Joy Oluchi Umealor - SA Legal Affairs (First Lady)
6. Pst. Bunmi Babs - SA Govt. House Chaplain
7. Donatus Ewe Ejifugha - SA Advance Protocol
8. Mrs. Ogechi Ololo - SA Domestic
9. Chiekezi Dozie - SA Investment
10. Roy Amadi - SA International Donor Agencies
11. Alh. Abubukar Ozuh - SA Inter-Party Relations
12. Mr. B.B. Ibekwe - SA Intra-Party Relations
13. Nze Ben Osuji - SA Chieftaincy Affairs
14. Pst. Frank Clement Onwumere - SA Production & Studio Documentary
15. Onyema Opara - SA Media (DGov) Chief Press Secretary
16. Mr. Alfred Ononugbor - SA Protocol
17. Prof. Emma Okoronta - Technical Assistant
18. Mr. Raymond Duru - SA Transport
19. Barr Chukwuma Ume - Asst. Chief Legal Officer (Gov.)
20. Mr. Ebere Uzoukwa - SA Media (Print)
21. Liza Asumugha - SA Public Affairs
22. Nnanyereugo Onoaji - SA Diaspora
23. Chief Ebonyi Ohiri - SA Orlu Zonal Security
24. Engr. Cletus Amaraegbu - SA Igbo Affairs
25. Mr. Ugochukwu Onyekwu - SA Owerri Zonal Security
26. Mr. Innocent Okpokoro - SA Okigwe Zonal Security
27. Mrs. Florence Nwaife Anichebe - SA Special Duties (First Lady)
28. Mrs. Marie Ihediwa - SA Events (First Lady)
29. Wilson Nwachukwu - SA Non Formal Sector
30. Henry Nwabueze - SA Youth
31. Nkiru Sylvanus - Lagos Affairs
32. Uche Ogbuagu - Chief Comedian of the state

MAYORAL AFFAIRS
OWERRI DEVELOPMENTAL ZONE COMMITTEE

1. Chief Jonathan Anukam - SSA Owerri Mayoral Affairs
2. Mrs. Esther Ebuche - Member
3. Hon. Chidiebere Augustine Ezeigbo - Member
4. Chief Bona Ibebuike - Member
5. Lucky Charles Ukachi - Member
6. Mr. Chima Anumnini - Member
7. Arnold Iheanyichukwu Nelson - Member

ORLU DEVELOPMENTAL ZONE COMMITTEE

1. Ichie Mbanaso Uche - SSA Orlu Mayoral Affairs
2. Mrs. Njideka Akuma - Member
3. Chief Ezesor Williams - Member
4. Mr. Tochukwu Udoeze - Member
5. Capt. Chris Ibekwe (Rtd) - Member
6. Mrs. Ngozi M. Obiefule - Member
7. Mr. Celestine Aladum - Member

OKIGWE DEVELOPMET ZONE COMMITTEE

1. Engr. Ifeanyi Ukachu - SSA Okigwe Mayoral Affairs
2. Mrs. Colllins Obi - Member
3. Hon. Chukwuemeka Anayoyi - Member
4. Mrs. Comfort Obi - Member
5. Mr. Julius Onyeneho - Member
6. Philip Amadi - Member
7. Chief Igna. M. Owums -Member

MANAGEMENT COMMITTEE ON SPORTS

1. Kanu Nwankwo - Chairman
2. Emmanuel Babayaro - Member
3. Benedict Akwuegbu - Member
4. Mobi Oparaku - Member
5. Mr. Tony Dike - Member
6. Goddy Agbarakwe - Member
7. Mrs. Godstime Egbuchulam - Member

COMMITTEE ON PROJECT MONITORING & EVALUATION

1. Prince Akanor Macdonald - Chairman
2. Engr. Frank Nwachukwu - Member
3. Engr. Charles Egwim - Member
4. Johnson Anyozie - Member
5. Engr. Chibuzor Njoku - Member
6. Engr. (Mrs.) Angelina Nwole - Member
7. Barr. (Mrs.) Patricia Nwole - Member

MANAGEMENT COMMITTEE ON DUE PROCESS & BUDGET ADMINISTRATION

1. Hon. Agwu Ifeanyi - Chairman
2. Mr. Lawrence Nwaobodo - Member
3. Mrs. Queenet Okehie - Member
4. Mrs. Umar Ngozi - Member
5. W.A.C. Uwakwe - Member
6. Mr. Asonye Igwe - Member

COMMITTEE ON RECOVERY OF GOVERNMENT PROPERTIES

1. Chief (Dr.) Placid Ekwueme - Chairman
2. Pseter Onu - Member
3. High Chief Uche Njoku - Member
4. Chief Ugochukwu Nnawuihe - Member
5. Hyginus Nwosu - Member
6. Hon. Larry Ajaero – Member
Re: Perez: Rochas Okorocha Ranks Best Governor In Nigeria by EkoIle1: 2:58am On Oct 15, 2012
What about committee and special assistants for Akpu and okporoko? This is so funny...... lmao
Re: Perez: Rochas Okorocha Ranks Best Governor In Nigeria by Nobody: 3:13am On Oct 15, 2012
Eko Ile: IMO STATE GORVERNOR [ELECTED 2011]
Owelle Anayo Rochas Okorocha

SENIOR SPECIAL ASSISTANTS

1. Mr. Chinedu Offor - SSA Media
2. Barr Okey Okorocha - SSA Security Admin
3. Pst. Mrs Henrietta Jacobs - SSA Religious Affairs
4. Ibezim Sebastian - SSA Assets & Liability
5. Prince Charles Onuoha - SSA MDG
6. Mrs. Queeneth Okehie - SSA Finance
7. Engr. Chuks Ololo - SSA Info-Tech & Statistics
8. Hon. Chiadi Sunny - SSA Special Duties
9. Dr. Kachi Nwoga - Senior Technical Assistant (SSA)
10. Hon. Ngozi Njoku - (DG) Imo Foundation
11. Princess Gloria Akobundu - SSA Abuja Liaison
12. Daniel Kanu - SSA Agriculture
13. Ibebuchi Ethelberth - SSA Administration
14. Barr Benjamin Okemire - SSA Justice & Fairness
15. Barr Lady Rebecca Anozie - SSA NDDC
16. Chinyere Uwandu - SSA Lagos Liaison

SPECIAL ASSISTANTS

1. Gedion Mefo - SA Niger Delta
2. Mr. Chimezie Duru - SA NEPAD
3. Onyema Onyebuchi - SA General Duties (DGov)
4. Mrs. Chinwe Victoria Ike - SA Administration (First Lady)
5. Barr. Mrs. Joy Oluchi Umealor - SA Legal Affairs (First Lady)
6. Pst. Bunmi Babs - SA Govt. House Chaplain
7. Donatus Ewe Ejifugha - SA Advance Protocol
8. Mrs. Ogechi Ololo - SA Domestic
9. Chiekezi Dozie - SA Investment
10. Roy Amadi - SA International Donor Agencies
11. Alh. Abubukar Ozuh - SA Inter-Party Relations
12. Mr. B.B. Ibekwe - SA Intra-Party Relations
13. Nze Ben Osuji - SA Chieftaincy Affairs
14. Pst. Frank Clement Onwumere - SA Production & Studio Documentary
15. Onyema Opara - SA Media (DGov) Chief Press Secretary
16. Mr. Alfred Ononugbor - SA Protocol
17. Prof. Emma Okoronta - Technical Assistant
18. Mr. Raymond Duru - SA Transport
19. Barr Chukwuma Ume - Asst. Chief Legal Officer (Gov.)
20. Mr. Ebere Uzoukwa - SA Media (Print)
21. Liza Asumugha - SA Public Affairs
22. Nnanyereugo Onoaji - SA Diaspora
23. Chief Ebonyi Ohiri - SA Orlu Zonal Security
24. Engr. Cletus Amaraegbu - SA Igbo Affairs
25. Mr. Ugochukwu Onyekwu - SA Owerri Zonal Security
26. Mr. Innocent Okpokoro - SA Okigwe Zonal Security
27. Mrs. Florence Nwaife Anichebe - SA Special Duties (First Lady)
28. Mrs. Marie Ihediwa - SA Events (First Lady)
29. Wilson Nwachukwu - SA Non Formal Sector
30. Henry Nwabueze - SA Youth
31. Nkiru Sylvanus - Lagos Affairs
32. Uche Ogbuagu - Chief Comedian of the state

MAYORAL AFFAIRS
OWERRI DEVELOPMENTAL ZONE COMMITTEE

1. Chief Jonathan Anukam - SSA Owerri Mayoral Affairs
2. Mrs. Esther Ebuche - Member
3. Hon. Chidiebere Augustine Ezeigbo - Member
4. Chief Bona Ibebuike - Member
5. Lucky Charles Ukachi - Member
6. Mr. Chima Anumnini - Member
7. Arnold Iheanyichukwu Nelson - Member

ORLU DEVELOPMENTAL ZONE COMMITTEE

1. Ichie Mbanaso Uche - SSA Orlu Mayoral Affairs
2. Mrs. Njideka Akuma - Member
3. Chief Ezesor Williams - Member
4. Mr. Tochukwu Udoeze - Member
5. Capt. Chris Ibekwe (Rtd) - Member
6. Mrs. Ngozi M. Obiefule - Member
7. Mr. Celestine Aladum - Member

OKIGWE DEVELOPMET ZONE COMMITTEE

1. Engr. Ifeanyi Ukachu - SSA Okigwe Mayoral Affairs
2. Mrs. Colllins Obi - Member
3. Hon. Chukwuemeka Anayoyi - Member
4. Mrs. Comfort Obi - Member
5. Mr. Julius Onyeneho - Member
6. Philip Amadi - Member
7. Chief Igna. M. Owums -Member

MANAGEMENT COMMITTEE ON SPORTS

1. Kanu Nwankwo - Chairman
2. Emmanuel Babayaro - Member
3. Benedict Akwuegbu - Member
4. Mobi Oparaku - Member
5. Mr. Tony Dike - Member
6. Goddy Agbarakwe - Member
7. Mrs. Godstime Egbuchulam - Member

COMMITTEE ON PROJECT MONITORING & EVALUATION

1. Prince Akanor Macdonald - Chairman
2. Engr. Frank Nwachukwu - Member
3. Engr. Charles Egwim - Member
4. Johnson Anyozie - Member
5. Engr. Chibuzor Njoku - Member
6. Engr. (Mrs.) Angelina Nwole - Member
7. Barr. (Mrs.) Patricia Nwole - Member

MANAGEMENT COMMITTEE ON DUE PROCESS & BUDGET ADMINISTRATION

1. Hon. Agwu Ifeanyi - Chairman
2. Mr. Lawrence Nwaobodo - Member
3. Mrs. Queenet Okehie - Member
4. Mrs. Umar Ngozi - Member
5. W.A.C. Uwakwe - Member
6. Mr. Asonye Igwe - Member

COMMITTEE ON RECOVERY OF GOVERNMENT PROPERTIES

1. Chief (Dr.) Placid Ekwueme - Chairman
2. Pseter Onu - Member
3. High Chief Uche Njoku - Member
4. Chief Ugochukwu Nnawuihe - Member
5. Hyginus Nwosu - Member
6. Hon. Larry Ajaero – Member

And these are all political appointees that draws salaries and all other financial benefits from the state's treasury?

So after paying all the political appointees ...civil servants and other statutory deductions...what will be left for capital projects?

This our democracy is expensive mehn!!!!

(1) (Reply)

Shocking Photo Of A 13 Year Old Jihadist Slaughtering A Man / Pictures Of Amazon Tribes Who Live In The Forest For 600 Years. They're Unclad. / Who Built This Flyover Bridge And Where Is It Located? PICTURES.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 110
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.