Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,627 members, 7,801,813 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:05 AM

How Often Do You Offend Your Partner & How Do You Reconcile? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Often Do You Offend Your Partner & How Do You Reconcile? (15081 Views)

Those Of You With More Than One Partner, How Will You Cope On Feb14? / 'is It Necessary To Tell Your Partner How Many Past Relationships You've Had'? / Tell Your Partner How You Feel About Him/Her Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Often Do You Offend Your Partner & How Do You Reconcile? by Nobody: 8:42pm On Nov 22, 2012
I love offending my gf cause I enjoy her nagging well well. I always offend her knwingly and them sit down and watch her pace up and down nagging I will be also making sure she didn't stop till am satisified with the days nagging then I would carry her up and lay her on my laps and give her brazilian kiss. That's the end of the days quarell.

@OP, just tell her plain that you enjoy the nagging and you didn't wanna brk her heart, when mine happened dat was what I said and the problem ended
Re: How Often Do You Offend Your Partner & How Do You Reconcile? by zieraw2005(m): 8:45pm On Nov 22, 2012
Una be fool: lol. This one is too risky and may add more salt to the injury. What if she her reply is "Ok fine!"
hahahahah oboi, u wan use kaikai pour shnapp? Moderator no try m abegi
Re: How Often Do You Offend Your Partner & How Do You Reconcile? by diva90: 8:58pm On Nov 22, 2012
It's normal to quarrel frm time to time. I hd a major fight with my man last week and we made up. Give her a treat and make her feel better, she wud get over it in no time
Re: How Often Do You Offend Your Partner & How Do You Reconcile? by nuelkaosi(m): 8:59pm On Nov 22, 2012
yea... We have our lil quarrels bt we mk up lik MARY KAY coolyea... We have our lil quarrels bt we mk up lik MARY KAY
Re: How Often Do You Offend Your Partner & How Do You Reconcile? by fairygeh(f): 9:14pm On Nov 22, 2012
Hehehehehe Brazillan kiss,french kiss cheesy lwkmd.
Re: How Often Do You Offend Your Partner & How Do You Reconcile? by toygod2: 9:23pm On Nov 22, 2012
every secs during winter

1 Like

Re: How Often Do You Offend Your Partner & How Do You Reconcile? by BabaO2: 9:28pm On Nov 22, 2012
Tell her to f.ck off jor, Never trust this specie
Re: How Often Do You Offend Your Partner & How Do You Reconcile? by rman: 9:35pm On Nov 22, 2012
Omen100:

Op, I have nothing to say to you unless you change that useless username of your, mtcheeee

I thought I am the only way that feels the same way about that handle. He deserves no response.
Re: How Often Do You Offend Your Partner & How Do You Reconcile? by ubong560(m): 9:40pm On Nov 22, 2012
I think a one chance opportunity 2 knack her akpako strongly on bed would do her a great favour and she would beg 4 u.
Re: How Often Do You Offend Your Partner & How Do You Reconcile? by Mcfemad(m): 9:41pm On Nov 22, 2012
Almost everyday of the week, but she is quick to say 'I'm sorry' even though am always at fault.
Re: How Often Do You Offend Your Partner & How Do You Reconcile? by Rooneyboy(m): 10:02pm On Nov 22, 2012
For now I'm as free as the winddddddd.
Enjoying every bit of this freedom.
Re: How Often Do You Offend Your Partner & How Do You Reconcile? by anitank(f): 10:16pm On Nov 22, 2012
Clerverly: I offend her every minute and she begs me every minute. That is how we have been living.
IMAGINE!!!!!!!
Re: How Often Do You Offend Your Partner & How Do You Reconcile? by hunkydory(m): 10:34pm On Nov 22, 2012
Make her laugh,poke her ribs and kiss her.Its magical.
Re: How Often Do You Offend Your Partner & How Do You Reconcile? by totalbaby(f): 10:51pm On Nov 22, 2012
you like men. its OK i won't judge wink
Baba_O: Tell her to f.ck off jor, Never trust this specie
Re: How Often Do You Offend Your Partner & How Do You Reconcile? by udochika(m): 11:05pm On Nov 22, 2012
perez019:

Are u related to dame patience jonathan? undecided

Haba!! must u say every thing u c? I c am 2 but I troway face .
perez019:

Are u related to dame patience jonathan? undecided

Haba!! must u say every thing u c? I c am 2 but I troway face . grin grin
Re: How Often Do You Offend Your Partner & How Do You Reconcile? by mkoabiola: 11:10pm On Nov 22, 2012
No 1 to offend,
Home alone.
Enjoying d fresh air of quarrel free saga.

1 Like

Re: How Often Do You Offend Your Partner & How Do You Reconcile? by adaptor4all: 11:18pm On Nov 22, 2012
Na wa oo..must 1 quarel wt 1's babe 2 prove a point..if so,wen she really gets on ur nerves u cud strike her
I jst feel its idlenes dt leads 2 such most times sha..a busy guy knows wen 2 lock up n wen 2 react..d only time I can fix quarel wt ma gurl is wen I've made enof billions..til den,na 2 overlook tins joor..*unto d next thread*

1 Like

Re: How Often Do You Offend Your Partner & How Do You Reconcile? by wepingtk: 11:19pm On Nov 22, 2012
i rily like 2 quarel wit my own gal ...cox m0st of her reply during d quarel flirt me alot...lyk jst bcox i rily love u dats y u r treating me lyk dix. Etc
Re: How Often Do You Offend Your Partner & How Do You Reconcile? by stpat1(m): 11:59pm On Nov 22, 2012
If you truly love her then you just have to avoid too many quarrels. This may end up breaking you guys up cos both parties will start viewing the quarrels as a sign of incompatibility and then the flame and excitement will start decreasing so fast.

For mine, now its just about once a week and it's over very minor stuffs that doesn't even scratch the relationship. Though there was a time it was almost every 2 days. We noticed it was tearing us apart, so we sat down, talked about it and adjusted.
Re: How Often Do You Offend Your Partner & How Do You Reconcile? by mamabear1(f): 12:00am On Nov 23, 2012
Mine we just quarreled now n I'm d cause,now he has left d room 2go sleep in d sitting room...n me I don't care neida do I intend beggin him 2 come bck coz I feel wat I did shudnt mk him vexed xcept he jus feels like....plz sumbody tell me I'm doin d rite tin? grin
Re: How Often Do You Offend Your Partner & How Do You Reconcile? by Nobody: 12:38am On Nov 23, 2012
My bf n i quarel every time we meet,bt he just knows hw to put a smile on my face n make me laff out loud 4getn we were having issues.go bak to ur drawing board n find out wat can put a smile on her face.
Re: How Often Do You Offend Your Partner & How Do You Reconcile? by Nobody: 1:16am On Nov 23, 2012
See your profile name! How do we even know you r not fooling with us here.
Anyway pray your babe still loves you, if not nothing you say will change her heart
Re: How Often Do You Offend Your Partner & How Do You Reconcile? by Nobody: 2:28am On Nov 23, 2012
mama bear: Mine we just quarreled now n I'm d cause,now he has left d room 2go sleep in d sitting room...n me I don't care neida do I intend beggin him 2 come bck coz I feel wat I did shudnt mk him vexed xcept he jus feels like....plz sumbody tell me I'm doin d rite tin? grin

Sometimes you should just apologize and move on. It doesn't matter who is right or wrong. Both sides will feel they are right and have valid reasons for the feelings.
Re: How Often Do You Offend Your Partner & How Do You Reconcile? by ILOVEPUSY(m): 2:46am On Nov 23, 2012
yes like dis

Re: How Often Do You Offend Your Partner & How Do You Reconcile? by Truckpusher(m): 3:03am On Nov 23, 2012
With the wall gecko hand
I LOVE PUSY: yes like dis
Re: How Often Do You Offend Your Partner & How Do You Reconcile? by Truckpusher(m): 3:33am On Nov 23, 2012
SniperInADiaper:

Sometimes you should just apologize and move on. It doesn't matter who is right or wrong. Both sides will feel they are right and have valid reasons for the feelings.
Wise talk.
Re: How Often Do You Offend Your Partner & How Do You Reconcile? by misreal(m): 3:47am On Nov 23, 2012
My ppl 4get it is only jesus dat will trully love u.
Re: How Often Do You Offend Your Partner & How Do You Reconcile? by Nobody: 5:05am On Nov 23, 2012
stpat1: If you truly love her then you just have to avoid too many quarrels. This may end up breaking you guys up cos both parties will start viewing the quarrels as a sign of incompatibility and then the flame and excitement will start decreasing so fast.

u are on piont. . .thats exactly what broke my 4year relationship up. .i just started feeling we were not compatible. sad sad
Re: How Often Do You Offend Your Partner & How Do You Reconcile? by ziondaughter: 6:18am On Nov 23, 2012
Whenever i offend a true friend i apologise till he/she tells me i have been forgiven

1 Like

Re: How Often Do You Offend Your Partner & How Do You Reconcile? by wolos4real: 6:28am On Nov 23, 2012
Una be fool: I hardly go a whole week without having a major quarrel fight with my baby kiss . Mostly, both of us deliberately create quarrels because it always ends with a French kiss kiss and that will be the end of it.
Me I foght wit my grl everwk untill she met someone in her skool she cm to me dat not interested again and I bag herrrrrrrrr but to no result.my guys av learnt my lesson.7yrs of relationshp ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Re: How Often Do You Offend Your Partner & How Do You Reconcile? by Sleek05(f): 6:32am On Nov 23, 2012
Mcfemad: Almost everyday of the week, but she is quick to say 'I'm sorry' even though am always at fault.

Imagine!!! I jus hate wen grls become stupid. I'm sure u'l soon break up wit her and sh'l cum cryin of heartbreak and wickedness. We r humans, evry1 needs a lil shakin once in a while. Once hez always d first 2 beg me, I know he can't do without me and I jus take advantage. Dat a human being 4u! Dats life. She begs evrytym cuz she can't afford 2 lose d relationshp, its her life and sh'l die if u leave her. It pisses me off wen u lose urself in d process of becomin a gud wife/gf. She needs therapy, I'm sure she has a very low self esteem. There is no being a fool for a guy evrytym, he'l eventually dump u. I leave my high horse, he leaves his high horse and we meet @ d middle!
P.S- dese r d type of babes dat take hypo bleach wen u break up wit dem, so ure stuck wit her for life!
Re: How Often Do You Offend Your Partner & How Do You Reconcile? by Aigbehis(m): 6:56am On Nov 23, 2012
Gabriel_sylar: I feel ashamed whenever it is a GUY that openes up this kinda thread....why can't it be vice versa....too much a5ss kissing

What is the difference between a man and a woman? Don't dey both have heart and fall in love. Anybody can raise the issue that matters to him.If u cnnt help him, den stay mute.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Slim Girl With The Biggest Behind / Is Honeymoon Really Important After Wedding? / Health Benefits Of Guinness Stout And Milk

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.