Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,290 members, 7,780,666 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 07:00 PM

Is The Jewish God Yahweh Really The Devil In Disguise? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is The Jewish God Yahweh Really The Devil In Disguise? (6645 Views)

Attributes Of The Jewish God Yahweh / God Is Not A Christian God or Muslim God or Jewish God ! / Hama Terrorists Complains That The Jewish God Changes The Flight Of Their Rocket (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is The Jewish God Yahweh Really The Devil In Disguise? by Nobody: 11:50am On Oct 14, 2012
There is a lot of evidence to support that theory in a book called "The Old Serpent Chained" downloadable for free in ebook version at http://snipr.com/1iwmj

This is perhaps the Bible's greatest mystery solved, when one compares the New Testament teachings directly side by side with the Old Testament the picture becomes so much clearer that the real purpose of the New Testament was in fact to one day prove the Jewish God Yahweh is in fact the Devil.

Please give your answers only after examining the evidence provided in the freely downloadable eBook.
Re: Is The Jewish God Yahweh Really The Devil In Disguise? by Nobody: 12:01pm On Oct 14, 2012
Let me just give a small summary, but still read the full book - 120 pages (with many blank pages too). The book contains a lot of bible references that we already know - but many people do not put the pieces together.

Therefore according to the teachings of Jesus, the LORD of the Old
Testament did not follow the same law which Jesus knew and taught,
since the LORD of the Old Testament consumed the children of Israel
with his fire when they complained of being hungry (Numbers:11:1),
and promised them meat to eat for a month but instead fed them
plagued meat which also killed them (Numbers:11:33). Furthermore,
the LORD of the Old Testament does exactly what Jesus says no
father would do – when the children of Israel grew desperately
hungry, instead of providing them the fish and bread they wanted,
he gave the children of Israel serpents which bit and killed them.
Subsequently, after being bitten by the fiery serpents, they were also
made to worship the image of a serpent of brass if they wanted to
live – the very warning given by the book of Revelation of the false
prophet and the beast; the Devil himself being described in the book
of Revelation as that old serpent which deceives the whole world.
Re: Is The Jewish God Yahweh Really The Devil In Disguise? by mkmyers45(m): 12:34pm On Oct 14, 2012
Possible..are you a christain?

1 Like

Re: Is The Jewish God Yahweh Really The Devil In Disguise? by Nobody: 1:28pm On Oct 14, 2012
^^^I expected that. . . .you can call me anything you like - it does not matter actually.

1 Like

Re: Is The Jewish God Yahweh Really The Devil In Disguise? by Nobody: 1:36pm On Oct 14, 2012
I know that some people might wish to stone me right now for saying this "nonsense", and i expected someone to start screaming "Another Atheist is on the lose".
But i must warn you that, i have evolved beyond those doing battles over religions and stuffs.

I know i worship the Almighty God, the creator of heaven and earth, and i believe in Jesus as the son of the true God, and as the Author of my salvation. And i accept wholeheartedly the teachings of Christ and his salvation.

But beyond that, all bets are off. So whether you see me as a muslim, fake christian, hell-bound christian, atheist, deist, witch, wizard. . . .whatever does not concern me at all. At least i know who my God is - most important.
Re: Is The Jewish God Yahweh Really The Devil In Disguise? by plaetton: 2:27pm On Oct 14, 2012
Think about it.
If you were the devil and you wanted to deceive mankind, what would be your preferred tool?
Blind faith religion, or, reason and rational empirical science?.

I have the conviction that eons ago, great battles were fought for the control of the earth.
Unfortunately, it seemed that the bad guys won that battle and gave mankind religion as as means of perpetually enslaving us.

The bible says it all. Here , it is very clear who the real the benefactors of humankind were. Though they lost the battle, they did succeed in planting the seeds of reason and good in us , by giving adam, the earth man, the proverbial forbidden fruit.

For thousands of years the yoke of religion had prevented the wholesale germination and growth of this seed of infinite human potential, the very things for which yahweh,his crew and his many disfunctional legions of servants were obviously, and remain, mortally afraid.
Re: Is The Jewish God Yahweh Really The Devil In Disguise? by mkmyers45(m): 2:43pm On Oct 14, 2012
*dhtml:
^^^I expected that. . . .you can call me anything you like - it does not matter actually.
lol im not one..i just wanted to know
Re: Is The Jewish God Yahweh Really The Devil In Disguise? by Nobody: 4:18pm On Oct 14, 2012
It seems the people of this world are so concerned by religion.
Well, I refuse to be controlled by religion.
I am more concerned about salvation and the truth.
So on this thread, let us assume I have no religion.
Re: Is The Jewish God Yahweh Really The Devil In Disguise? by cyrexx: 5:59pm On Oct 14, 2012
@OP,

WOW. I have downloaded the ebook and started reading it.

Although i knew already that the character of Jesus and Yahweh were totally different, this is the first time im seeing a side by side comparison. Very interesting.
Re: Is The Jewish God Yahweh Really The Devil In Disguise? by Nobody: 6:37pm On Oct 14, 2012
^^^You are welcome. I encourage others to read it too, if you feel it is crap, just drop it.
Re: Is The Jewish God Yahweh Really The Devil In Disguise? by Rossikk(m): 1:58am On Oct 15, 2012
Re: Is The Jewish God Yahweh Really The Devil In Disguise? by Nobody: 5:50am On Oct 15, 2012
I am very sure you did not read the specified book, but what is your proof of what you say?
Re: Is The Jewish God Yahweh Really The Devil In Disguise? by PastorAIO: 11:16am On Oct 15, 2012
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marcionism

Marcion believed Jesus Christ was the savior sent by God, and Paul of Tarsus was his chief apostle, but he rejected the Hebrew Bible and the God of Israel. Marcionists believed that the wrathful Hebrew God was a separate and lower entity than the all-forgiving God of the New Testament. This belief was in some ways similar to Gnostic Christian theology; notably, both are dualistic, that is, they posit opposing gods, forces, or principles: one higher, spiritual, and "good", and the other lower, material, and "evil" (compare Manichaeism), in contrast to the orthodox Christian view that "evil" has no independent existence, but is a privation or lack of "good",[2] a view shared by the eminent Jewish theologian Moses Maimonides.[3]
Marcionism, similar to Gnosticism, depicted the Hebrew God of the Old Testament as a tyrant or demiurge (see also God as the Devil).
Re: Is The Jewish God Yahweh Really The Devil In Disguise? by Nobody: 12:25pm On Oct 15, 2012
^^^Gracias brother. That is excellente. Thread Closed. Thanks Pastor!
Re: Is The Jewish God Yahweh Really The Devil In Disguise? by otemanuduno: 2:15pm On May 10, 2016
plaetton:
Think about it.
If you were the devil and you wanted to deceive mankind, what would be your preferred tool?

I have the conviction that eons ago, great battles were fought for the control of the earth.
Unfortunately, it seemed that the bad guys won that battle and gave mankind religion as as means of perpetually enslaving us.

The bible says it all. Here , it is very clear who the real the benefactors of humankind were. Though they lost the battle, they did succeed in planting the seeds of reason and good in us , by giving adam, the earth man, the proverbial forbidden fruit.

For thousands of years the yoke of religion had prevented the wholesale germination and growth of this seed of infinite human potential, the very things for which yahweh,his crew and his many disfunctional legions of servants were obviously, and remain, mortally afraid.

Surely you must have been visited by Eartum without you being aware of it. The DOCTRINE OF THE UFOS is here... and it is exactly what you said www.nairaland.com/2938907/doctrine-ufos
Re: Is The Jewish God Yahweh Really The Devil In Disguise? by ifenes(m): 9:34pm On May 10, 2016
plaetton:
Think about it.

(1) (Reply)

Factors Affecting Church Growth / Satan Ministry: Special Recognition For Obadiah777. / Strange Tales From The Mortuary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.