Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,329 members, 7,780,853 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 12:36 AM

Goldie And Prezzo Holiday In America (PHOTOS) - Entertainment (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Goldie And Prezzo Holiday In America (PHOTOS) (27400 Views)

Goldie's Boyfriend Prezzo With Naked Girls In His Bath Tub / Goldie's Former Boyfriend "Prezzo" Caught With Nude Girls In His Bath Tub / Prezzo Is Now A Big Boy: Wins Juicy Deal Worth $720,000 Per Year: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Goldie And Prezzo Holiday In America (PHOTOS) by acidtalk: 6:04pm On Oct 14, 2012
berem: here comes another hater! yes! "per paint" as it is popularly called in lagos.anyone who lives in lagos understands what am saying.so dont act as if you dunno what am talking about!

Shut the 4uc*k up!
You poverty stricken bit*ch.
Per paint? Olodo oshi.
Simply say "paint bucket" and we will have an idea.

Fo*ol!!! If na to jealous Goldie now na her smelling mouth go loud pass.

Razz idi*ot!

1 Like

Re: Goldie And Prezzo Holiday In America (PHOTOS) by bankyblue(m): 6:04pm On Oct 14, 2012
mallorca: who are they?
Re u in Nigerian at all
Re: Goldie And Prezzo Holiday In America (PHOTOS) by DonaldGenes(m): 6:05pm On Oct 14, 2012
finest@55:
So make we hang?
mehn i don tire ooo
Re: Goldie And Prezzo Holiday In America (PHOTOS) by crackhouse(m): 6:07pm On Oct 14, 2012
O boy nothing do u o. Na ur $300k, chop am well well.
Re: Goldie And Prezzo Holiday In America (PHOTOS) by foyeks2001(f): 6:38pm On Oct 14, 2012
acidtalk:

Shut the 4uc*k up!
Per paint? Olodo oshi.

Razz idi*ot!

Bros, that's okay please
What has done wrong 2 warrant this? She only expressed her opionion

1 Like

Re: Goldie And Prezzo Holiday In America (PHOTOS) by Burger01(m): 6:42pm On Oct 14, 2012
So? How has that improved the situation of the country?
Re: Goldie And Prezzo Holiday In America (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 6:45pm On Oct 14, 2012
...but she wasnt this yellow in the BBA house...anywayz, PRESUS, enjoy life while it lasts...a lot are dieing these days
Re: Goldie And Prezzo Holiday In America (PHOTOS) by deelicious: 6:55pm On Oct 14, 2012
acidtalk:

How e go concern you?
Bloody sadist and enemy of progress.
If na to kill the entire Aluu Community now, na you go dey shout everywhere.

Blood tasty bit*ch.
^^ WTF?

1 Like

Re: Goldie And Prezzo Holiday In America (PHOTOS) by deelicious: 7:12pm On Oct 14, 2012
acidtalk:

Shut the 4uc*k up!
Per paint? Olodo oshi.

Razz idi*ot!

It seems this guy is unstable. How abusive can one get? Must u hunt down everyone who does not share ur point of view? Must u force ur opinion down others' throats? If there r more men like u then it means trouble is lurking for this generation.

5 Likes

Re: Goldie And Prezzo Holiday In America (PHOTOS) by snapbackcheap: 7:16pm On Oct 14, 2012
Ayorh4you: Im sick n tired of dis Prezo and Goldie talk. Has it eva changed d price of G-tinz. I hate aproko
Re: Goldie And Prezzo Holiday In America (PHOTOS) by tjskii(f): 7:30pm On Oct 14, 2012
*sighs and throws hands up in d air*i giiv up on Goldy,upon all dt guy did to her,smh,na she sabi jare
Re: Goldie And Prezzo Holiday In America (PHOTOS) by chasy16(f): 7:43pm On Oct 14, 2012
deelicious:

It seems this guy is unstable. How abusive can one get? Must u hunt down everyone who does not share ur point of view? Must u force ur opinion down others' throats? If there r more men like u then it means trouble is lurking for this generation.

Serves her right.
Re: Goldie And Prezzo Holiday In America (PHOTOS) by chasy16(f): 7:47pm On Oct 14, 2012
foyeks2001:

Bros, that's okay please
What has done wrong 2 warrant this? She only expressed her opionion

It's okay, but please tell her not to call ppl ugly again, cause next time she does, am afraid I will have to paste her picture here.

And also tell her not to call ppl tribalist here again, cos she's an hypocrite when it comes to that.
Re: Goldie And Prezzo Holiday In America (PHOTOS) by tellwisdom: 7:51pm On Oct 14, 2012
Ok, one of the aluu killers is in America...sadsad
Re: Goldie And Prezzo Holiday In America (PHOTOS) by tinuolababy(f): 8:04pm On Oct 14, 2012
fitzmayowa:
You want make seun ban you for mentioning the name of that white thing which must not be metioned. * grin
. Could Ɣ☺ΰ please tell me why mentionong Garri was banned on Nairaland?
Re: Goldie And Prezzo Holiday In America (PHOTOS) by blackbeau1(f): 8:07pm On Oct 14, 2012
Monkey and Gorilla take pictures.how charming
Re: Goldie And Prezzo Holiday In America (PHOTOS) by odehaj: 8:13pm On Oct 14, 2012
chasy16:

It's okay, but please tell her not to call ppl ugly again, cause next time she does, am afraid I will have to paste her picture here.

And also tell her not to call ppl tribalist here again, cos she's an hypocrite when it comes to that.
What's your own with this picture threats!Let's put an end to this whole madness.chasy16]&berem paste your pictures! Experience has shown that 'mouth
makers or loud mouthed are often worse off.
Re: Goldie And Prezzo Holiday In America (PHOTOS) by acidtalk: 8:29pm On Oct 14, 2012
deelicious:

This is what happens when people don't know the genesis of people's misunderstanding but just take sides.

For over a week this girl insulted me on every damn thread I posted just because I was AGAINST the unwarranted revenge on the Aluu community. My opinion was that two wrongs can never make a right and that the perpetrators should be fished out inside of hunting innocent people.

She never wanted to hear any of it, she said I was wicked because I didn't support the burning of Aluu.

Now I am paying her in her very own coin and you people are here deffending and pitying her?

Please go to that thread and many others and see how she kept trailing and insulting me. I wanted her to see me as timid and she fell for the bait.

Sorry if this annoys anyone but the truth is the bi*tch needs to be wipped seriously.
Re: Goldie And Prezzo Holiday In America (PHOTOS) by chasy16(f): 8:37pm On Oct 14, 2012
odehaj: What's your own with this picture threats!Let's put an end to this whole madness.chasy16]&berem paste your pictures! Experience has shown that 'mouth

She fit post her pictures? grin
Re: Goldie And Prezzo Holiday In America (PHOTOS) by Mujitapha(m): 8:43pm On Oct 14, 2012
Good 4 them,best of luck Goldie,eventhough u didnt win BBA ,atleast u found love.

1 Like

Re: Goldie And Prezzo Holiday In America (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 8:44pm On Oct 14, 2012
odehaj: What's your own with this picture threats!Let's put an end to this whole madness.chasy16]&berem paste your pictures! Experience has shown that 'mouth
my pix is on my profile! you can view it there.I gat nothing to hide my dear.make I shame people wey they threaten me with pasting my pix!

1 Like

Re: Goldie And Prezzo Holiday In America (PHOTOS) by Policewoman(f): 8:51pm On Oct 14, 2012
247naijagossip: The former BBA housemates are currently holidaying in New York City.

As part of his new status as ONE Campaign Ambassador, Prezzo was invited to the states late last month to attend the grand opening of the $1 billion Barclays Center where Jay-Z performed eight shows.

Goldie later joined him there. They are even rocking the same hoodie with same inscription.....follow the link below to see more Pictures:

[img]http://2.bp..com/-YiYKTQpjYKY/UHqoJ9oItvI/AAAAAAAAiBA/_aU-IzskFQY/s400/2.jpg[/img]
[img]http://4.bp..com/-fokH2Ot1bYM/UHqn0is8Q1I/AAAAAAAAiA4/i75aSAhp1cA/s1600/1.jpg[/img]
[img]http://1.bp..com/-3cT5Po3ev-U/UHqoLBa8bzI/AAAAAAAAiBI/qKwjkyQAHpA/s400/3.jpg[/img]
[img]http://2.bp..com/-SvXTxQOca1Y/UHqoMZu4wDI/AAAAAAAAiBQ/DNEBP7olNi0/s400/4.jpg[/img]

Source
Goldie go don carry belle by now.
Re: Goldie And Prezzo Holiday In America (PHOTOS) by chasy16(f): 8:58pm On Oct 14, 2012
berem: my pix is on my profile! you can view it there.I gat nothing to hide my dear.make I shame people wey they threaten me with pasting my pix!

My dear shutup that's ur best shot! Do u need the others? Beside, do u have to call that beautiful?
Re: Goldie And Prezzo Holiday In America (PHOTOS) by PriceOfGarri(m): 9:00pm On Oct 14, 2012
*rushes to d market to check if d price of that g-tinz has changed*
*discovers that it hasnt changed*
* comes bak and insults the joblez mods for puttin this on d front page*

1 Like

Re: Goldie And Prezzo Holiday In America (PHOTOS) by Policewoman(f): 9:04pm On Oct 14, 2012
deelicious:

He is mentally unstable. Check his various posts and responses.
Re: Goldie And Prezzo Holiday In America (PHOTOS) by Super1759: 9:06pm On Oct 14, 2012
chasy16:

My dear shutup that's ur best shot! Do u need the others? Beside, do u have to call that beautiful?
acidtalk:

This is what happens when people don't know the genesis of people's misunderstanding but just take sides.
acidtalk:

For over a week this girl insulted me on every damn thread I posted just because I was AGAINST the unwarranted revenge on the Aluu community. My opinion was that two wrongs can never make a right and that the perpetrators should be fished out inside of hunting innocent people.

She never wanted to hear any of it, she said I was wicked because I didn't support the burning of Aluu.

Now I am paying her in her very own coin and you people are here deffending and pitying her?

Please go to that thread and many others and see how she kept trailing and insulting me. I wanted her to see me as timid and she fell for the bait.

Sorry if this annoys anyone but the truth is the bi*tch needs to be wipped seriously.

I smell the ALUU BLOOD running in you guys vein. What's the hatred and names for? Is it that you guys asked her out and she declined the request or what? I don't get it
Re: Goldie And Prezzo Holiday In America (PHOTOS) by twentycent(m): 9:07pm On Oct 14, 2012
Sory to derail this thread but do you know that I coined this initials: HDTATPOGITM
Pls someone should crack those initials for the forum to understand how this post doesn't affect dat G tinzzzzz in d market...hope Seun and his gang will not be activated on this issue.
Re: Goldie And Prezzo Holiday In America (PHOTOS) by Tbillz(m): 9:08pm On Oct 14, 2012
ı̣̣̣
will try and google who prezzo and goldie iz when ı̣̣̣
subcribe mtn bis#sick
Re: Goldie And Prezzo Holiday In America (PHOTOS) by Super1759: 9:13pm On Oct 14, 2012
acidtalk:

I use to have deep respect for your posts but,seriously I don't know what all this is for. You are simply. Acting like a normal untrained kid in the street that will throw sand on cars for spilling water on him. In as much as we have our different opinions,this is soo immature and untrainned way to handle issues. Stop all dis jooor
Re: Goldie And Prezzo Holiday In America (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 9:25pm On Oct 14, 2012
acidtalk:

www.fucckyou.com

Re: Goldie And Prezzo Holiday In America (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 9:45pm On Oct 14, 2012
OKAY !! I am here!
Please enough of all these..
besides, I don't even care who these guys are.. goldie or whatever.. they are not better than anyone here, except you see yourself as "inferior"..

Though, I hardly comment on "celebrity" related threads, as some of them are not worthy to be followed. you need to meet them to know them..
But then, I won't force my taste on you.. You have your life to live.

BTW, miss,
chasy16:

Serves her right.

You really do not need to oppose/counter/attack a female like you.. What if I call you b*tch.. How would you feel??
Stop hating on a woman.. just because you want some cheap attention.. (a bad characteristics of black women).

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Reality Show Must Go On: Big Brother Israel Adds Bomb Shelter / WITCH CRAFT: Bird Turns Into A Woman In Okokomaiko, Lagos State [PHOTO] / Crazy!!! See What This Lady Did To Her Armpit In The Name Of Tattoo (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.