Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,468 members, 7,808,670 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:11 PM

Punishments For The Unfaithful Servants Of God (pastors) Are More Severe - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Punishments For The Unfaithful Servants Of God (pastors) Are More Severe (1429 Views)

Most Nigerian Pastors Are Fake, Not Called By God – Oritsejafor / “These Top Nigerian Pastors Are Candidates Of Hell Fire” – 7rys Old Girl. / Ibadur-rahman - The Servants Of Allah, Most Merciful (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Punishments For The Unfaithful Servants Of God (pastors) Are More Severe by ACKCITY: 2:50pm On Oct 14, 2012
“Listen, you priests- this command is for you! Listen to me and make up your minds to honor my name” says the Lord of Heaven’s Armies, “Or I will bring a terrible curse against you. I will curse even the blessings you receive. Indeed, I have already cursed them, because you have not taken my warning to heart. I will punish your descendants and splatter your faces with manure from your festival sacrifices, and I will throw you on the manure pile. Then at last you will know it was I who sent you this warning so that my covenant with the Levites can continue”, says the Lord of Heaven’s Armies” Malachi 2:1-4 (NLT)

God wants his pastors and priests to be faithful to all his commands, because of this, He blesses them with riches and prosperity and favor in all that they do, but these prophets and pastors in many ways have not bring honor to the name of God. By so doing, they lead many people astray.

Because of this, God’s punishment for them is more severe than that of other sinners. And their punishment starts from here on earth. [http://www.ackcity.net/unfaithful-servants-of-god]

(1) (Reply)

Fraud: Pastor E. A. Adeboye Goes On Offensive / Recover All Ur Lost Properties By Visiting Our Okija Temple / What If Eve Was The Only One That Ate The Forbidden Fruit?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.