Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,175 members, 7,807,566 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:22 PM

Night Calls - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Night Calls (2120 Views)

MTN Discontinues Free Night Calls (screen Shot) / No More Free Night Calls For Nigerians / Zain Nigeria Slashes Call, Sms Tariffs, Offers Free Night Calls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Night Calls by blackwood(m): 5:35pm On Jan 22, 2008
Some of our gsm network providers have given us Night Calls at very low rates enabling us talk all night.Dont you just Love it when you have something to share with someone and you just talk and talk and talk until ur phone gives up!!!
But on the other hand these calls become a menace when we really want to get a good night rest.So lets share our experiences with these night calls. Is it really a gift or just another wahala!!
Re: Night Calls by DualCore1: 5:44pm On Jan 22, 2008
nightcalls, my worst nightmare. i'm so used to the call barring feature now. so i get to talk to who i want to talk to. but i always forget to unbar so sometimes for the whole morning i'm outta reach.
Re: Night Calls by Dannyboyz(m): 6:04pm On Jan 22, 2008
Gwhatz, !  Nucturnal? no am not. Sleeppp u need it. hyymmmm,  I release this groan 4 ur benefit.
Re: Night Calls by DualCore1: 6:30pm On Jan 22, 2008
Dannyboyz:

Gwhatz, ! Nucturnal? no am not. Sleeppp u need it. hyymmmm, I release this groan 4 your benefit.

Shay this is meant to be a sentence?

P.S: lol danny go dey wonder whether dem don use my name swear for am today. danny dude, i'm not attacking u o.
Re: Night Calls by nazzyon(m): 6:42pm On Jan 22, 2008
I am always awake @ night but never made a single call during that period. There is always alot to do and people attached to me are either less serious or are people of higher caliber.

In short, I am not a people person and does not like to be disturbed.

It makes me sick when a phone rings @ the time of the night when I am into my night time routine.

If I want to talk; is either I discuss to educate or business.

Shit, I just realised something it means I am not the social type.

Nazzy OUT
Re: Night Calls by MrInfo1(m): 7:24pm On Jan 22, 2008
Thanks to Multi-links i use the 200 naira i rechage for browsing to call out 10 mins per day so i need not to do Xtracool no more grin
Re: Night Calls by Nobody: 7:28pm On Jan 22, 2008
I love ma sleep
Re: Night Calls by samuelk(m): 8:16pm On Jan 22, 2008
info,are the calls free?if so,drop the link na
wink
Re: Night Calls by MrInfo1(m): 9:00pm On Jan 22, 2008
samuelk:

info,are the calls free?if so,drop the link na
wink

free ko free ni .hissing.
Re: Night Calls by Memunah(f): 9:31pm On Jan 22, 2008
Nite calls can be really terrible,especially when u ve been out all day and need some rest.I make and receive nite calls but i only receive when u ve told me b4 hand dat u are going to call,IF NOT(AM OFF TO SLEEP!!)The most irritating part of it all is you meet sm1(probably a guy) and u give him/her your number,the next thing u ve on ur mind is PLEASE DONT CALL ME ON MIDNITE CALLS(bt u cnt say it out)imagine dat.THINGS MTN HAS CAUSED!good though but smtimes sucks
Re: Night Calls by tosinadeda: 9:34pm On Jan 22, 2008
put off the damn phones at night, how hard is that to do
Re: Night Calls by Memunah(f): 9:42pm On Jan 22, 2008
mite be okay for u to switch off,but for me i hate to do that,makes me feel incommunicado! tongue
Re: Night Calls by MrInfo1(m): 9:50pm On Jan 22, 2008
Memunah:

incommunicado!

lipsrsealed
Re: Night Calls by DualCore1: 9:59pm On Jan 22, 2008
Memunah:

incommunicado!

shay u wan wound person this night.
Re: Night Calls by blackwood(m): 12:32am On Jan 23, 2008
Is there a polite way to tell someone not to call you at mid-night?

Re: Night Calls by MrInfo1(m): 12:42am On Jan 23, 2008
@ blackwood

Yep some ppl are just too sturbon eg DJ Dual Core lipsrsealed
Re: Night Calls by Memunah(f): 8:27am On Jan 23, 2008
@dual core

is my english too much?sorry oh if it is
Re: Night Calls by MrInfo1(m): 8:32am On Jan 23, 2008
Memunah:

@dual core

is my english too much?sorry oh if it is

nah it wasn't undecided but [s]was Without the means to communicate.[/s]
Re: Night Calls by sect(m): 9:24am On Jan 23, 2008
I hate midnite calls angry angry angry
Re: Night Calls by DualCore1: 9:38am On Jan 23, 2008
sect:

I hate midnite calls angry angry angry

midnite calls hate you grin grin grin
Re: Night Calls by sect(m): 9:48am On Jan 23, 2008
I wish mtn could replace midnite calls with midnite browsing
Re: Night Calls by janami(f): 9:51am On Jan 23, 2008
i dont like midnite calls either. when i am sleeping and my fone begins to ring, it grates on my nerves ( i mean wen u know  i am supposed to be sleeping?)
Re: Night Calls by DualCore1: 10:06am On Jan 23, 2008
sect:

I wish mtn could replace midnite calls with midnite browsing

i had said something like that earlier in another thread, so if both of us are thinking of the same thing, there might be a chance they would be thinking of same thing too. it'll make plenty sense.
Re: Night Calls by Nobody: 10:07am On Jan 23, 2008
Geezzz, i dislike night calls

Busy throughout the day and at night that you are suppossed to get some rest and someone calls. angry

Simple, i switch off.

The most annoying thing is that some people will talk non stop and don't get it that you have to get back to bed. angry
Re: Night Calls by DualCore1: 10:14am On Jan 23, 2008
lol mdsocks, nice attempt at wanting to clone "The Land". i'm wondering what your rule will be like. haha
Re: Night Calls by MrInfo1(m): 11:09am On Jan 23, 2008
Dual Core:

lol mdsocks, nice attempt at wanting to clone "The Land". i'm wondering what your rule will be like. haha
[img]http://hl.is.lame.hu/funnies/ban_plz.jpg[/img]
Re: Night Calls by Nobody: 11:55am On Jan 23, 2008
daulcore, my administration will be very very lively and well controlled. cheesy

Its not ban but Yaba straight grin

N:B, Am not aspiring to be one.Just one thing "Fun"

I think the .tk site is cool. grin
Re: Night Calls by DualCore1: 12:06pm On Jan 23, 2008
@Md
ok o, lets watch and see, time don reach to change Government. we can't have one ruler of "The Land" forever. and contrary to popular opinion, "The Land" Belongs to us, not one person. so if him been dey think sey na im get "The Land", he should start thinking again kia kia.
Re: Night Calls by MrInfo1(m): 12:32pm On Jan 23, 2008
mdsocks:

Its not ban but Yaba straight
Re: Night Calls by topeteadr(m): 12:40pm On Jan 23, 2008
infobaba:

Infobaba has nt been feeling fine for the past few days . . . . .
Re: Night Calls by MrInfo1(m): 12:46pm On Jan 23, 2008
tope_teadr:

Infobaba has nt been feeling fine for the past few days . . . . .
Sayz
Doctor tope_teadr
Re: Night Calls by DualCore1: 12:47pm On Jan 23, 2008
info's doctor is on strike. please bear with his malfunction

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nokia Launches New Asha Smartphones. / Gionee P5l And V6l / What Does Shock Mean To You? Come And See My Samsung Galaxy S9 With A Notch

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.