Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,523 members, 7,808,902 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:06 PM

Razorr On STV? - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Razorr On STV? (4168 Views)

2014 FIFA W/cup: NTA, STV, Brila Fm, Turn Lead Broadcast Partners In Nigeria / Ultimate Commander Given A Beat Down At Stv Studios Lagos / Football Show Coming Soon! Broadcasting On: AIT/STV/NTA! Audience Members Wanted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Razorr On STV? by RuuDie(m): 5:36pm On Jan 22, 2008
Was dat film trick or 4 reala
Re: Razorr On STV? by kaydee(m): 6:15pm On Jan 22, 2008
Yeah! I saw her too.
Re: Razorr On STV? by tkb417(m): 6:36pm On Jan 22, 2008
STV? what program and what time?
Re: Razorr On STV? by RuuDie(m): 6:49pm On Jan 22, 2008
Smtyme arnd 5pm. . . . . She & some dude, they was s'posed 2 be analyzing naija's game. Don't think they quite succeeded in doing that.
Pretty hard 2 tell who was anchor, the 2 seemed lost & outta sorts!
Re: Razorr On STV? by kaydee(m): 6:53pm On Jan 22, 2008
More like hear what Nigerians have to say bout the game.The only problem is that they want the callers to say everything in 5 seconds. They're doing just fine for me
Re: Razorr On STV? by Cougar: 6:57pm On Jan 22, 2008
@ ruudie,
i think razorr did well. she talked about the midfield which was where nigeria lost the game last night. nigeria's 3-man midfield was shambolic. no vision, no strength and no technical input. nigeria should thank their lucky stars we didnt play egypt. they are ripping the heart of the indomitable lions. who is this egyptian zidan? i hope alex ferguson is watching.
Re: Razorr On STV? by RuuDie(m): 7:02pm On Jan 22, 2008
I was far 4rm tripped sha. . . . . Considering d way our dear ol' RAZZ raises hell & runs her mouth all over N'L, i was xpecting quite an earful in her unique, hair-raising, garrulous fashion. . . . . But not so, sadly not so!
Re: Razorr On STV? by A40(m): 7:05pm On Jan 22, 2008
@Cougar
Now i am totally convinced you are Jackal i may be wrong but the pieces seem to be comong together
Re: Razorr On STV? by viee(f): 7:08pm On Jan 22, 2008
Cougar:

who is this egyptian zidan?

just read this on BBC

Mohamed Zidan joined FSV Mainz in Germany from Werder Bremen in January 2007 and scored 13 goals in 15 Bundesliga games. Mainz were still relegated, though, and he joined Hamburg in June.

In the 2003-04 season he was top scorer in the Danish league, playing for Midtjylland and scoring 19 goals

y does he remind me of Ikechukwu Uche?
Re: Razorr On STV? by Seun(m): 7:11pm On Jan 22, 2008
Where can I find Razorr on STV? What day and what time?
Re: Razorr On STV? by Seun(m): 7:15pm On Jan 22, 2008
I was far from tripped sha. . . . . Considering d way our dear ol' RAZZ raises hell & runs her mouth all over N'L, i was xpecting quite an earful in her unique, hair-raising, garrulous fashion. . . . . But not so, sadly not so!
Heh. Many people who are wild on the Internet are rather tame in person. Although, I don't think Razorr is one of those people. She just needs time to get used to the camera and we'll see red. wink
Re: Razorr On STV? by Cougar: 7:18pm On Jan 22, 2008
@ ruudie,
so u really expect razorr to go gung-ho on a national tv? u seem to forget razorr is fictional. if u think everyone exhibits the traits they portray on nairaland sports then u have another think coming. cheesy cheesy cheesy
@ a-40,
u are confuzzled.
Re: Razorr On STV? by RuuDie(m): 8:04pm On Jan 22, 2008
I'm of d opinion that, 2 act out any role xceptionally. . . . . U must have a bit of it in u naturally!
Hope 4 all our sake's RAZZ finds that N'L voice & goes all GUNG-HO cuz that show needs sm SHAKING UP, its kln'na FLAT!

Hey Viee. . . . Long time, compliments of all d seasons!
Re: Razorr On STV? by 9ja4eva: 8:39pm On Jan 22, 2008
So we have a sport personality on nairaland?

Egypt no sorry for Cameroon at all mehn
Re: Razorr On STV? by viee(f): 9:08pm On Jan 22, 2008
RuuDie:

Hey Viee. . . . Long time, compliments of all d seasons!

i dey!
longest time!
wish ya d same wink
no comments on Aussie Open?
Re: Razorr On STV? by RuuDie(m): 9:33pm On Jan 22, 2008
@viee,
haven't really been 4lwing that but i do know that Nadal's in it & 1 william is out, so i guess its all good!
Re: Razorr On STV? by disturbed(m): 10:56pm On Jan 22, 2008
you guys know when next Razorr would be on?
you never can tell, the 9 tail demon in her mite just decide to come out. . .maybe when a caller says something stupid. . grin cheesy

but guys who saw her, . . .is she any good doin TV?
Re: Razorr On STV? by disturbed(m): 10:59pm On Jan 22, 2008
you guys know when next Razorr would be on?
you never can tell, the 9 tail demon in her mite just decide to come out. . .maybe when a caller says something stupid. . grin cheesy

but guys who saw her, . . .is she any good doin TV?
Re: Razorr On STV? by McOmo(m): 1:11am On Jan 23, 2008
whats the biggie about Razorr being on TV ? she is so ordinary on and off TV so why expect anything mega ? undecided

and as to Cougar saying stuff about Razorr, we all know its Jackal that will say such about Razorr tongue grin
Re: Razorr On STV? by debosky(m): 1:25am On Jan 23, 2008
Its definitely not Jackal, I gave cougar all sorts of bait the other day, but he refused to take it grin

The Jackal I know doesn't even need to be insulted before starting to spew bile.

Abeg who get video tape of the show on STV? I want to see my beloved Razorr too cheesy
Re: Razorr On STV? by doyin13(m): 3:34am On Jan 23, 2008
See all this yeye piffle wey wan dey date celebrity. i tire for una sha
Re: Razorr On STV? by Islander(f): 5:03am On Jan 23, 2008
ROFLMSAO, now go and self-service and be back, Yea you see how the "old woman" roll? LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL
Re: Razorr On STV? by doyin13(m): 5:06am On Jan 23, 2008
Islander-------------------don't oust my secrets man. . .that no way to behave like a lady

And y do you to pick on me anyway---------------------Is it because I am black sad sad sad sad grin

but men-------i never knew they still wore things so tight around the waist
that shit must hurt oh.

All in the name of being sexy---------woman don suffer sha grin grin grin

Anyway stop your shakara jo-------------my yacht beckons wink grin
Re: Razorr On STV? by Islander(f): 5:14am On Jan 23, 2008
Doyin, you bore me,

poor thing you have no clue about Fashion, No oo, my waist wouldn't hurt, I am not a size 10 forcing into a size 4,

My eyes are tired, Buenos noches muy el feo los gentes,

PS, LOL>> I see you have also drank that "Islander hates black people" propoganda? hmmmmmmm. que las ti ma, LOL,
Re: Razorr On STV? by doyin13(m): 5:17am On Jan 23, 2008
Pardon me------the black thing is an Ali G joke. geddit. I dont entertain rumors

kai--------i bore you. that one hurts ooo. I am ugly i can take. . .i look like a monkey i can take

my prick too small i can take. . .but say i dey bore you

haba-----thats below the belt na sad sad sad
Re: Razorr On STV? by tkb417(m): 8:09am On Jan 23, 2008
@Ruudie
wassup
what day and time is it? or is it daily?
Re: Razorr On STV? by RuuDie(m): 9:51am On Jan 23, 2008
@ tkb,
guess it shld be daily. . . . . Just happened 2 stumble on the show yesterday evening! I suggest u check around the 5'o clock hour - between 4:30 & 5:30, u might be lucky 2 catch it.

@ doyin,
u're 1 funny chap. . . . Enjoyed every bit of that sparring session!

@ Islander,
can't see ur pic, don't care if its really u or not. . . . . I really dig ur ATTITUDE! Plz say its true, that this is the "real you"!? I like 'em fiesty, witty, gutsy, fiery. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . No matter the age!
Re: Razorr On STV? by tkb417(m): 11:43am On Jan 23, 2008
@Ruudie
ill check out one day. . .At that time, i cant be anywhere near a TV

Dont tell me ure the only one who doesnt know Islander.
Islander is the female version of Jackal.

They live together shocked shocked shocked
Dont u ever quote me anywhere or else. . .

And how come you have abandoned the United thread for this?
Re: Razorr On STV? by RuuDie(m): 12:35pm On Jan 23, 2008
@ tbk,
é mí Abandon UTD ké I'm a FULL, TRUE BLOODED RED DEVIL. . . . . . Just that ain't much 2 say, me boys are doing the biznizz on the field of play!

BTW, where's our JACKIE @ anyways
Re: Razorr On STV? by tkb417(m): 12:54pm On Jan 23, 2008
@Ruudie
Jackal has gone to the carribeans. hes with islander.

we shall see the outcome of this unholy union grin cheesy grin
Re: Razorr On STV? by RuuDie(m): 1:02pm On Jan 23, 2008
Hmmmmm. . . . . . Can't wait 2 c what becomes of 'em me'slf. I'm sure they'll make E! news.
Re: Razorr On STV? by RuuDie(m): 1:05pm On Jan 23, 2008
BTW, does Razz still hang-out here anymore. . . . . I feel like just come off a time machine of sorts!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

LATEST TRANSFER UPDATES / World Cup: Uruguay Vs France [0 - 0] On 11th June 2010 / Is Football Betting Business Lucrative Business To Venture Into.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.