Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,738 members, 7,802,233 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:21 AM

Pastors That Have Been And Still Are Impactful - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastors That Have Been And Still Are Impactful (21383 Views)

Pastors That Are Poor Were Not Called By God- Uma Ukpai / Mega Church Pastors That Fell For Adultery / Nigeria Popular Pastors That May Lead You To Hell If You Follow Their Doctrine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pastors That Have Been And Still Are Impactful by Medley(m): 6:26pm On Oct 14, 2012
since most people hadly come to terms wit d fact that pastors still preach words of truth. Lets know the pastor dat av really impacted u. Not necessarily from ur church.

Please if u ar here to raise accusation and judgements on any pastor dont bother posting God knows those who are his and by the way who are we to judge.

Note that the pastor mentioned does not take the place of Jesus, the author and finisher of our faith, but sum1 that has been used by God to lead us to christ. Just like paul, peter in the acts. The bible is the only way for us to better know the truth.

3 Likes

Re: Pastors That Have Been And Still Are Impactful by OmoAlata(f): 10:13pm On Oct 14, 2012
Medley: Lets know the pastor dat av really impacted u.

My very first one, when I was a teenager, was Bishop Oyedepo of Living Faith smiley Now, it's the teachings of D.K. Olukoya of MFM smiley

9 Likes

Re: Pastors That Have Been And Still Are Impactful by Medley(m): 9:54am On Oct 16, 2012
mine is rev. Yomi kasali he speaks the truth that can save.
Re: Pastors That Have Been And Still Are Impactful by OmoAlata(f): 10:53am On Oct 16, 2012
Medley: mine is rev. Yomi kasali

Never heard of him smiley
Re: Pastors That Have Been And Still Are Impactful by Medley(m): 6:20pm On Oct 16, 2012
Omo Alata:

Never heard of him smiley

he speaks on tv on sundays
Re: Pastors That Have Been And Still Are Impactful by Iyanuj1: 2:30am On Oct 17, 2012
Considerin d world 2day,many false teachers seem true cuz d bible made it clear dt satan is become light. D truth is bitta bt d fact still remains dt Past. W.F. Kumuyi speaks d whole truth. Brethren,there is a cross to carry,a price to pay 2 enter in2 heaven(a place whr peter & paul are). Fellow nairalanders,don't be deceived by motivational & prosperity preachers.A WORD IZ ENOUGH 4 D WISE. Thnks.

15 Likes

Re: Pastors That Have Been And Still Are Impactful by DrGboy(m): 6:28am On Oct 17, 2012
TB. JOSHUA grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Pastors That Have Been And Still Are Impactful by Joagbaje(m): 12:51pm On Oct 17, 2012
Tb is not a pastor , he's a prophet

3 Likes

Re: Pastors That Have Been And Still Are Impactful by Nobody: 11:04am On Oct 21, 2012
Follow Christ the Last ADAM, a true MAN of GOD , the Son of GOD and our MESSIAH and you will never fail.

God has not called us to follow MEN , he has called us to FOLLOW JESUS.

We are to follow in the steps of JESUS not Adeboye or Kumuiyi.

If you keep following MEN your focus will be removed from JESUS and you will fall into error.

Honour MEN but follow JESUS.

If we had followed JESUS all along through his Spirit , there would not be over 40,000 denominations and growing, there would have been ONE unified church.

"Even from your own number men will arise and distort the truth in order to draw away disciples after them." - Acts 20:30

9 Likes

Re: Pastors That Have Been And Still Are Impactful by Takal(m): 11:05am On Oct 21, 2012
Pastor Sam Adeyemi

7 Likes

Re: Pastors That Have Been And Still Are Impactful by akunjohn(m): 11:05am On Oct 21, 2012
Dr.D K Olukoya of MFM and Pastor E A adeboye.

8 Likes

Re: Pastors That Have Been And Still Are Impactful by Ekans: 11:07am On Oct 21, 2012
Prophet T B Joshua,after hearing him preach,one cant help but tell himself/herself the truth.

1 Like

Re: Pastors That Have Been And Still Are Impactful by Nobody: 11:08am On Oct 21, 2012
Pastor Jude Osobase durin my AAU days, but T.B Joshua now.

1 Like

Re: Pastors That Have Been And Still Are Impactful by adonisyung(m): 11:11am On Oct 21, 2012
CliffOrd 0rji
Re: Pastors That Have Been And Still Are Impactful by khalids: 11:11am On Oct 21, 2012
What a funny thread... smiley
Re: Pastors That Have Been And Still Are Impactful by Brotherman(m): 11:15am On Oct 21, 2012
FOR ME NONE of them
but i do accept the true teachings of Jesus christ,WHO brought no religion or creed, but brought a message to mankind

2 Likes

Re: Pastors That Have Been And Still Are Impactful by Okijajuju1(m): 11:17am On Oct 21, 2012
[b]Bishop Desmond tutu of south Africa.

T. b Joshua has also impacted the lives of the lowest classes of Nigerians. I'm talking about the leprous and rejected class of Nigerians that many people live their entire lives without ever hearing about them.

Pastor Kumuyi has impacted nobody but his followers.

Pastor Oyedepo has impacted sellers of luxury aircrafts. Also impacted the rich by providing a school for their kids to graduate with a first class easily. O he has also assisted criminal politicians obtain protection from God to steal us blind.

Pastor Adeboye has contributed to the over saturation of churches in Nigeria with one redeemed church located within sight of the next.

Tuned Bakare. he has impacted the political scene quite a lot. He has successfully turned a church into a political party and sunday service into a political press conference.

Oritsejafor. He has tried and failed to form a militant Christian group to combat the Boko haram scourge head on. He is also one of Nigerians top political pastors..

[/b]

Simply put, No pastor in Nigeria has effected any significant impact in the polity except T. b Joshua.

17 Likes

Re: Pastors That Have Been And Still Are Impactful by erniok(m): 11:19am On Oct 21, 2012
frosbel: Follow Christ the Last ADAM, a true MAN of GOD , the Son of GOD and our MESSIAH and you will never fail.

If you keep following MEN your focus will be removed from JESUS and you will fall into error.

If we had followed JESUS all along through his Spirit , there would not be over 40,000 denominations and growing, there would have been ONE unified church.

Then it would have been wrong for apostle paul to ask some believers to follow him as he follows christ
"Even from your own number men will arise and distort the truth in order to draw away disciples after them." - Acts 20:30
Re: Pastors That Have Been And Still Are Impactful by jigawatts(m): 11:21am On Oct 21, 2012
I'm a muslim and I've heard Baba Okogie and Kumuyi speak, they say the truth (at least to d best of ma knowledge and I'm not calling them perfect)

13 Likes

Re: Pastors That Have Been And Still Are Impactful by abysirius(m): 11:21am On Oct 21, 2012
Bro. Gbile Akanni. He is a role model and a good teacher of what I called: True Word of God.

13 Likes

Re: Pastors That Have Been And Still Are Impactful by Basic(m): 11:24am On Oct 21, 2012
Iyanuj1: Considerin d world 2day,many false teachers seem true cuz d bible made it clear dt satan is become light. D truth is bitta bt d fact still remains dt Past. W.F. Kumuyi speaks d whole truth. Brethren,there is a cross to carry,a price to pay 2 enter in2 heaven(a place whr peter & paul are). Fellow nairalanders,don't be deceived by motivational & prosperity preachers.A WORD IZ ENOUGH 4 D WISE. Thnks.

Can you just see the error in your reasoning? Now, people should be wary of all other pastors except Kumuyi, right? Your statement shows you're nothing but a zombie christian! When did christianity become something that only your pastor knows?
@ OP, the fact is, each person here will tell you that his or her own pastor is the truthful one. Or what do you expect? That an RCCG member tells you that the G.O. is a fake? Or you expect a Christ Embassy member to tell you that another pastor speaks more truth or is better than Pastor Chris?
Questions like this aren't just worth asking!

2 Likes

Re: Pastors That Have Been And Still Are Impactful by 222Martins(m): 11:31am On Oct 21, 2012
W.F. Kumuyi, D. K. Olukoya of MFM, Dr O. Ezekiel of CPM,.....etc

6 Likes

Re: Pastors That Have Been And Still Are Impactful by RickyRoss1(m): 11:40am On Oct 21, 2012
Number 1 is TB Joshua whether you term him as a pastor or prophet.

The second one is Pastor DAVID IBIYOMIE of Salvation Ministries, Port Harcourt.
Re: Pastors That Have Been And Still Are Impactful by larrymoore(m): 11:45am On Oct 21, 2012
frosbel: Follow Christ the Last ADAM, a true MAN of GOD , the Son of GOD and our MESSIAH and you will never fail.

truth hurts.
Re: Pastors That Have Been And Still Are Impactful by Chidosqi: 11:45am On Oct 21, 2012
This is a very good thread and its just a forum for us to share Pastors who have impacted our lives.
For me Pastor Tuned Joda of Christ Chapel, a very great man.
Pastor Chris with his teaching on the influence of the Spirit.
In Abuja you can attend the first Five Star Church in Nigeria - Common Wealth of Zion Assembly Pastors by Rev. Bidden Fatoyinbo.
Its 5 Star by service to their members and visitors. Their worship arenas are usually Behind and by miles they are ahead of other churches in music and commitment to members welfare.
Re: Pastors That Have Been And Still Are Impactful by Burger01(m): 11:50am On Oct 21, 2012
Takal: Pastor Sam Adeyemi

Pastor Sam Adeyemi? God help you...
Re: Pastors That Have Been And Still Are Impactful by larrymoore(m): 11:52am On Oct 21, 2012
God Almighty by his revelations.
Re: Pastors That Have Been And Still Are Impactful by Skipfr(m): 11:56am On Oct 21, 2012
Rev. Fr. Joseph Ehimen then but nw Rev. Fr. Festus Omede of Holy Cross Cathedral in Benin

1 Like

Re: Pastors That Have Been And Still Are Impactful by PaulJohn1: 11:58am On Oct 21, 2012
pastor williams folorunsho kumoyi

1 Like

Re: Pastors That Have Been And Still Are Impactful by Itoroetti(m): 12:04pm On Oct 21, 2012
For me,i go for kumuyi interms saying d truth.then T.B.joshua for helping d rejected.i also like chris oyak for making u have reasons for actualising ur goals.

2 Likes

Re: Pastors That Have Been And Still Are Impactful by omiobo: 12:08pm On Oct 21, 2012
Omo Alata:

My very first one, when I was a teenager, was Bishop Oyedepo of Living Faith smiley Now, it's the teachings of D.K. Olukoya of MFM smiley

Did you attend teens class? Mehn,I learnt a lot on how to take up your responsibilities early in life. I'm what I am today because those teachings I will never forget.

Pastor Oyaklome,he made me understand the importance of holyspirit in our life.

Pastor Sam Adeyemi,I love that man of God. He makes to believe all things are possible.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

VIDEO: OPM Opens It's 13th Free Schools In Port Harcourt - Free To Everyone / Bible God And His Share Of Virgins And Other War Booty / Why Did You Stop Going To Church?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.