Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,501 members, 7,808,851 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:56 PM

How To Earn $100 A Week Without Spending A Dime - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Earn $100 A Week Without Spending A Dime (4022 Views)

FG To Earn N2.5b Daily From N50 Bank Charge / Which Forex Broker Can Pay Out 500% Plus A Week Without Qualms / How Long Can You Go Without Spending Money? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Earn $100 A Week Without Spending A Dime by TPorter: 2:57am On Oct 15, 2012
Making money with articles is not as hard as it seems. When you are trying to make money with articles, you don't really need previous career related experience. You can learn everything you need to know from the Internet. You can learn new skills along the way to make your living online. You can become an expert in one area by picking up new skills gradually. When you are writing articles, you have to keep your readers in mind. A lot of the readers scan through article rather than reading it. So your article should consist of a good title, plenty of subtitles and bullet points. A good title should draw readers" attention quickly and bullet points will make them easy to find the information they are looking for. Make money with article is easy.

1. What to Sell: You have to decide what product you want to promote and make money. You can sign up for clickbank.com or CommissionJunction.com as an affiliate. Here you can find a lot of good products to sell. You can choose something you know a bit about or something you like but please make sure it is a top product in its category.

2. Research Keywords: Next, you need to know how to choose keywords that can help you get a good amount of traffic, without being too competitive to get on the first or second page. Keyword Suggestion Tool is a handy little tool that will help you to determine which phrases are searched most often on both Wordtracker and Overture.

3. Write An Article: Then you can write an article about the subject of the product you chose. You should carefully calculate the keyword density for SEO purposes. At the end of each article, don't forget to include a resource box with your affiliate link that you are promoting.

4. Submit the Article: Submit that article to every free article directory you can find. You may want to modify the resource box, title or some words in one of the paragraph slightly with each submission.

It's fairly easy and everyone should do it. Best of all, it doesn't cost you a cent. Repeat these steps until you are earning more than $100 a week. Once you start earning more than $100 a week, you can spend some of your earnings hiring freelance writers to write for you. These freelance writers will ghost write articles for you and you own the copyrights of these articles. You can also invest some money on article submission software or getting an article submission service. Ghostwriting and submission service allow you to spend more time working on other aspects of your online business and make more money.
Re: How To Earn $100 A Week Without Spending A Dime by biz1234: 2:44am On Oct 16, 2012
It doesn't just stop there, it takes a lot of practical steps to really get there. You need some one to motivate you to success in this business.
Re: How To Earn $100 A Week Without Spending A Dime by TPorter: 1:39pm On Oct 16, 2012
You are very correct sir. But then i want you to know that every business have its own secrets and that is why i want you to visit my blog for the secrets you needed to succeed in this business.That is the secrets of those big stars that makes good cash in the business.ok!
Re: How To Earn $100 A Week Without Spending A Dime by nairacodedcom(m): 1:30pm On Nov 06, 2013
I make money EVERYDAY online, sometimes big, sometimes small, but its consistent. Chat me up if you want to know how.
Re: How To Earn $100 A Week Without Spending A Dime by mosexyl(f): 1:55pm On Nov 06, 2013
@naira coded pls help me out av spend, surf nd surf bt all to no avail. Pls help me. Can u drop ur pin or no? Thnks as I await ur reply.
Re: How To Earn $100 A Week Without Spending A Dime by nairacodedcom(m): 2:03pm On Nov 06, 2013
mosexyl: @naira coded pls help me out av spend, surf nd surf bt all to no avail. Pls help me. Can u drop ur pin or no? Thnks as I await ur reply.
BBM : 329FE5A9. pls note that its not a quick money scheme, all my online earnings I work for them. Check my signature for Whatapp number. (That SFI is just one way I make money too. 1000% legit )
Re: How To Earn $100 A Week Without Spending A Dime by Infomaz(m): 2:07pm On Nov 06, 2013
A couple of question pls. Who pays 4 d article u write? How do u 'download' ur money in naira here in Nigeria?
Re: How To Earn $100 A Week Without Spending A Dime by nairacodedcom(m): 2:15pm On Nov 06, 2013
Infomaz: A couple of question pls. Who pays 4 d article u write? How do u 'download' ur money in naira here in Nigeria?
. I work at Odesk and have Odesk payoneer card. Its hard getting jobs at odesk sha, I am also into affilate mrking, I have paypal too. So getting paid is d least thing
Re: How To Earn $100 A Week Without Spending A Dime by Jdsuperstar: 10:19pm On Sep 19, 2015
Guys visit 9jadom.ga and register
Re: How To Earn $100 A Week Without Spending A Dime by shommans: 1:02am On Sep 20, 2015
DFCI (Doctor's For Children Int'I a non profit making Organisation has decided to include membership rooted plan as a compensation for its volunteers and partners. As an NGO we need to carry out the objectives of the Organisation without hedge but due to lack of finance it cannot be done. That's what gave birth to 8dollar.biz and our Etisalat empowerment and also a cooperative to equip partners and volunteers for the task ahead. There has never been anything like 8dollar.biz since we started MLM online business because it encompasses every area that anyone might use to entice you or any of your team members.
The entrance fee to this program is just one time off pocket of $8
OVERVIEW:
1: Referral bonus,
2: 2x3 matrix bonus which is the feeder board
3: Etisalat reward 3x8 which pays you #350,000 monthly as long as Etisalat company exist in the world
4: DFCI Cug
5: Cooperative
6: Product Revenue
7: Leadership bonus
8: Global pool
9: Matching bonus 100%
10: Product revenue matrix
11: Incentives
1. Refer bonus:
The referral bonus is 20% of the entrance fee which is $1.6.
That means that if you refer 100 people to the program you ll make $1.6x100.
1 on your left and 1 on your right. So In this very platform there's a spill over effect, spill under effect, feeder and follow your leader matrix.
That means that when you bring in more than 2 it will automatically spill over any vacant space under you to push that person up.
The person it falls under gets the matrix bonus of everything done from the sponsored but the referral bonus goes to the person that sponsored that person.
The spill under occurs ONLY from stage 2, here any one who finishes under you under your matrix be it DIRECT SPONSOR or INDIRECT SPONSOR fills your geneology from top to bottom it does not matter who introduced the person.
Then there's no break away, there's no splitting overtaking overtaking can occur but once your sponsor crosses over, everything you work follows him. That's follow your leader system,The total stages on this platform is just 3 stages. And it's basically developed to establish other accounts for you.
Please NOTE: When you finish the stage 2 you ll be given a CUG (Closed User Group) line.
$12.8 cash and CUG line is what you have when you finish the stage 1.
Then after stage 2 is product revenue and $49. And stage 3 is the cooperative plus $490.
Each stage has 3 levels, level 1 is 2, level 2 is 4 and level 3 is 8 total is 14 stages.
Furthermore, I said that the 2x3 platform serves as a feeder board or play form for other products we have which generates income differently. So the feeder board which is the 2x3 is where all the money used for other matrices.
Once you join the system, the system opens five different streams of income for you, it's now left for you to activate each and make your income to start rolling, after the first 2 that forms your binary, the next stream is the CUG 3x8 from our service provider, and also our own CUG reward which is 5x5.
As regards CUG. After your two, that forms your binary, the next person you sponsor qualifies you for your 3x5 CUG. And also our own matrix of 5x5 it does not matter if you have gotten 3 or 5 of not, once the month ends, you ll earn on all that you have worked. So Etisalat gives you on monthly bases the sum of #350,000 after you have finished your 3x5 matrix.
And our own matrix is 5x5 this does not mean that you are getting fresh people to join but just adding 5 makes you to qualify for every benefit. And the reward from DFCI on CUG is $1952.5. So from the CUG Platform alone every month, one should be expecting #740,500.
BUT, Remember that there's a monthly recharge of N1000 naira monthly. (Which is what WILL QUALIFY you to earn) But the good news is that it's automated already so you don't need to border on that. The the initial money for the CUG reward is an incentive from your first stage of the binary.
DFCI cooperative is another way which is designed to encourage the partners and volunteers of DFCI, the cooperative is involved in helping members to have sense of belonging as to run to the company to get some loan when they need any, it is registered with the cooperative society of nigeria and we have the honour to even have a Microfinance if we so wish, so we have to abide by the rules and regulation governing the Corporate organization's in Nigeria.
Here we have 3 entry platform with the registration of $25,$50 and $100, respectively, the referral bonus on this is 10% of any amount your person entered with, the $25 package after the referral bonus, you ll earn 5% from the 2nd generation to the 5th generation, anyone that registered with $50, after the referral bonus of 10% the person receives 5% from the 2nd generation to the 7th generation. And anyone that entered with $100 after the 10% referral bonus ll receive 5% from downline from 2 generation to 10 generations, you can refer as many as possible and earn to infinity. The entrance fee of each member determines the amount to be borrowed.
If you are on $25 platform, you can borrow between $10 to $1000, $50 platform you can borrow between $1001 to $2,500 and 100 you can borrow from $2501 to $5000, payable within 1 year with interest fee of 5% per annum, one wonderful advantage is that you can pay this money from your back office without paying from your pocket. Also you have to be a member for minimum of 6 months to qualify for loan.
Please NOTE: The coop will be deducted from your binary on stage 3 but your CUG and product revenue are incentives.
The last payplan in this work is the product revenue, which is our major work as it concerns the less privileged families the way Foward after our visit, so we decided to give the families of these children empowerment program as they are in the rural areas. We are giving the Trainings on how to rear different types of farming produce eg Poultry. Piggery, fishery, snail farming and grass cutter, we pay for these people through our partners and good spirited individual.
Through the 2x3 feeder matrix, the org gives you an incentive called product revenue, which will lunch you to the last 5x5 matrix pay plan. Here you have five steps to earn buh with a unique feature of 100% matching bonus.So in each level of 5 you ll earn same from those your five. That means that where you earn $100, those your 5 gives you $100 each. The 1st level of 5 you will be having $5 direct and your indirect gives you $25 on level 1. Then level 2 is 25 pple ll pay you $3.75 each totalling &18.75 direct, and your indirect ll be $18.75x5=$93.75
Level 3 is 125 people will give you $10 each which is &1250 direct and your indirect will be x5 which is $6250 level 3 income.Level 4 is 626 people will give you $25 each and it ll amount to $15625 direct and your indirect which is your matching bonus will be $78125
Then the last payment and from this matrix system is 3125 giving you $50 total is $156250 direct and your indirect which is your matching Bonus is $156260x5= $781250
Total of your direct= $173318.70
And the total of you indirect is $865743.70
Your total income in your product revenue is $1,038,962
2x3 means you bring 2 which will be placed on your left side and your right side, then those 2 peole will bring 2+2 each making 4 and those 4 will bring in 2+2+2+2 = 8
The 2x3 is basically designed to serve as a feeder matrix which is only meant to help you to activate other accounts. One you register, you will be having five different accounts open for you but they are not activated yet until you start referring people. When you refer the first two the 2x3 will be activated then from there, every other account can be funded.
When you have the 3rd person, the Etisalat Cug reward will be activated.
When you have 5 you will be entitled to benefit from DFCI Cug of 5x5. whatsapp or text 08034418228

(1) (Reply)

Loans Accessible To Federal/state Government Workers / Ascess 100k to 2million naira Loan For Business Without Collateral / I Need A Loan Urgently In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.