Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,324 members, 7,808,087 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:58 AM

My Wife Is Pushing Me To Do Things I Don't Like Please Advice Your Friend - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Wife Is Pushing Me To Do Things I Don't Like Please Advice Your Friend (18243 Views)

"My Wife Is A Prostitute" - Husband / Would You Advice Your Daughter/son To Marry Someone Like You? / His 5 Years Old Son Wrote In His Play Book "I Don't Like My Mum And Dad" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Re: My Wife Is Pushing Me To Do Things I Don't Like Please Advice Your Friend by integrityfood: 4:52pm On Oct 19, 2012
In my view, there is nothing wrong sending support to your wife's family but two factors are important in my considerations: first is your earning capacity. if you have the means, then you can help. the second is her attitude. if she is humble and makes it as an appeal, you may further inconvenient yourself to help considering the financial condition of her family but if she is the nagging, disrespectful and stubborn type, bros use ur mind.
Re: My Wife Is Pushing Me To Do Things I Don't Like Please Advice Your Friend by Abuja1(m): 11:11pm On Oct 19, 2012
integrityfood: In my view, there is nothing wrong sending support to your wife's family but two factors are important in my considerations: first is your earning capacity. if you have the means, then you can help. the second is her attitude. if she is humble and makes it as an appeal, you may further inconvenient yourself to help considering the financial condition of her family but if she is the nagging, disrespectful and stubborn type, bros use ur mind.
thank bro......
Re: My Wife Is Pushing Me To Do Things I Don't Like Please Advice Your Friend by DECOtech(m): 11:11pm On Jul 31, 2014
berem: nna eh! Okwu a eweghi part 2.ndi okachamara ekwu cha go,gini ozo ka m ga ekwu? Odiegwu!
My dear, I de always feel your flow.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Would You Sleep With Your Daughter Or Dad? / Is It Offensive To Refer To Someone As Fat In Nigeria? / Kenyan Judge Declares Being Housewife A Full-time Payable Job

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.