Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,471 members, 7,808,691 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:27 PM

Ladies What's Your Perfect Engagement Ring - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies What's Your Perfect Engagement Ring (8081 Views)

Ladies: What Is The Greatest Lie A Guy Has Ever Told You? / How To Pick The Perfect Engagement Ring For Her / Marriage Proposal: Does The Quality Of The Engagement Ring Matter? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies What's Your Perfect Engagement Ring by OBALINE: 6:35am On Oct 15, 2012
I have been wondering what factors will influence the choice of an engagement ring. A ring that when you give your potential wife, it will be impossible for her to say no. At the same time not put holes in my pocket in terms of cost. If you have any suggestion of such or perfect description, please share.
Re: Ladies What's Your Perfect Engagement Ring by Mynd44: 7:24am On Oct 15, 2012
When I see the ring, I will know there is no special quality here
Re: Ladies What's Your Perfect Engagement Ring by MyneWhite1(f): 7:57am On Oct 15, 2012
You know engagement rings are not compulsory?

http://www.mynewhitmanwrites.com/2011/04/c-is-for-compulsory.html
Re: Ladies What's Your Perfect Engagement Ring by slimyem: 8:55am On Oct 15, 2012
Is there anything called imperfect engagement ring?
If you have a partner who understands your pocket,just get her something within your means.It is what it stands for that really matters!!

6 Likes

Re: Ladies What's Your Perfect Engagement Ring by jigawatts(m): 8:59am On Oct 15, 2012
ENGAGEMENT RING IS QUITE UNNECESSARY undecided undecided undecided My Opinion tongue
Re: Ladies What's Your Perfect Engagement Ring by MadCow1: 9:04am On Oct 15, 2012
Omo!! her engagement ring cost pass our wedding rings and my suit put together..
Re: Ladies What's Your Perfect Engagement Ring by alosiby92(f): 9:08am On Oct 15, 2012
A tanzanite stoned ring set on a white gold/silver/platinum/titanium band...Any dude who wants to marry me must show upo with one and I'm taken!
If the dude cant afford one, a normal plain silver/white gold ring will do...

1 Like

Re: Ladies What's Your Perfect Engagement Ring by qplus(m): 9:10am On Oct 15, 2012
Am thinking of d best engagement ring to give to my girlfriend, but firstly I need to get a girlfriend ..

2 Likes

Re: Ladies What's Your Perfect Engagement Ring by OkwaIfugo(m): 9:12am On Oct 15, 2012
to me ring doesn't depict anything . it matters a lot when your heart wears it than those fingers.

1 Like

Re: Ladies What's Your Perfect Engagement Ring by dabrake(m): 9:19am On Oct 15, 2012
Catholic ring. . . That's what imma give her

3 Likes

Re: Ladies What's Your Perfect Engagement Ring by gsalvatore: 9:33am On Oct 15, 2012
Patiently waiting for her to give her this Customised Ring.

3 Likes

Re: Ladies What's Your Perfect Engagement Ring by fankasibe: 9:34am On Oct 15, 2012
*on my kneels*
*deep my hand into my chest pocket*
'yemisi, will u marry me?
(with slow motion)*bring out a packet of GOLD-CIRCLE.
'i love you'

1 Like

Re: Ladies What's Your Perfect Engagement Ring by Nobody: 9:35am On Oct 15, 2012
I am planning to get my girl a diamond encrusted gold engagement ring valued at $1800(280k).

Reason: she can't possibly dump me for another man knowing the value of what she is adorning.

Gain: if she ever had the nerve to throw the ring to my face if we had a quarrel, I will gladly exchange the precious ornament for its monetary value sharp sharp.

Conclusion: which lady go wear 280k engagement ring after parading it for her friends,facebook, families, social networks come get mind return am?

1 Like

Re: Ladies What's Your Perfect Engagement Ring by passionate88: 9:42am On Oct 15, 2012
Any ring, wetin matter na the hand wey wear am and contentment of d heart

1 Like

Re: Ladies What's Your Perfect Engagement Ring by Nobody: 9:57am On Oct 15, 2012
I’ll disagree...for us as women it does.... cool
OkwaIfugo: to me ring doesn't depict anything . it matters a lot when your heart wears it than those fingers.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies What's Your Perfect Engagement Ring by Nobody: 10:04am On Oct 15, 2012
Re: Ladies What's Your Perfect Engagement Ring by joanana(f): 10:10am On Oct 15, 2012
"Put the ring on it" Engagement ring is compulsory . grin grin grin grin grin grin grin I want something simple, not too flash n common angry angry angry. My ring should be different.just like the picture below! grin grin grin grin grin

Re: Ladies What's Your Perfect Engagement Ring by Nobody: 10:15am On Oct 15, 2012
Re: Ladies What's Your Perfect Engagement Ring by Nobody: 10:16am On Oct 15, 2012
If the quality of an engagement ring cannot aFfect d quality of one's relationship

Why waste soo much on it?

I really can't spend soOoo much because of it, she already knows I'm not greedy.
So i'll just get her a nice ring....and offer it with my heart!
Re: Ladies What's Your Perfect Engagement Ring by cindyrella(f): 10:20am On Oct 15, 2012
Engagement ring na engagement ring abeg. The only thing wei matter be say, I wear am cheesy
Re: Ladies What's Your Perfect Engagement Ring by jay4lyf(f): 10:32am On Oct 15, 2012
For me, the engagement ring is compulsory! The quality also determines the kinda 'taste' Ʊ have as a man.
I'ld go with a ring like khloe kardashian's. Not necessarily that expensive though. Google khloe kardashian's engagement ring and see what I'm talking about! *winks'
Re: Ladies What's Your Perfect Engagement Ring by zannie(f): 10:39am On Oct 15, 2012
A simple white gold or platinum band will do. No yeye yellow gold for me. Too common

1 Like

Re: Ladies What's Your Perfect Engagement Ring by zezebabyxoxo: 10:41am On Oct 15, 2012
Ok
Re: Ladies What's Your Perfect Engagement Ring by joanana(f): 10:45am On Oct 15, 2012
zezebabyxoxo:

cheapskate
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin u bad ooooo
Re: Ladies What's Your Perfect Engagement Ring by safarigirl(f): 10:47am On Oct 15, 2012
A ring that actually fits my finger is perfect,that just goes to show you bother to know even the tiniest things, most guys do not get their women's size, you have to go back to the jewelry store, not cool.

For any extra perks, I would like a ring with my birthstone- emerald, another sign that he knows the smallest details....nothing better than a man who pays ATTENTION
Re: Ladies What's Your Perfect Engagement Ring by EmmyBoy2(m): 10:47am On Oct 15, 2012
qplus: Am thinking of d best engagement ring to give to my girlfriend, but firstly I need to get a girlfriend ..
grin
Re: Ladies What's Your Perfect Engagement Ring by Nobody: 10:57am On Oct 15, 2012
slimyem: Is there anything called imperfect engagement ring?
If you have a partner who understands your pocket,just get her something within your mean.It is what it stands for that really matters!!
so on point dear,so on point. @ poster,spend as u earn even as u try to make it a perfect one
Re: Ladies What's Your Perfect Engagement Ring by Cruzgee: 11:00am On Oct 15, 2012
Can anyone pls give me where I can get good wedding ring online pls. I need to visit the website to choose. Thanks
Re: Ladies What's Your Perfect Engagement Ring by Mynd44: 11:15am On Oct 15, 2012
cindyrella: Engagement ring na engagement ring abeg. The only thing wei matter be say, I wear am cheesy
Nicely said. Its not the price of the ring that matters but what it signifies.
Re: Ladies What's Your Perfect Engagement Ring by Nobody: 11:16am On Oct 15, 2012
If you are dump no amount invested on ring can make her say 'Yes' but if you are a rich and intelligent dude a one-Naira ring will get a resounding 'Yes, Yes'

1 Like

Re: Ladies What's Your Perfect Engagement Ring by cindyrella(f): 11:26am On Oct 15, 2012
Mynd_44:
Nicely said. Its not the price of the ring that matters but what it signifies.
Oyibo kiss
Re: Ladies What's Your Perfect Engagement Ring by Nobody: 11:29am On Oct 15, 2012
zezebabyxoxo:

cheapskate

Most naija girls would even prefer d money for d ring....... Dan d ring itself!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Goo / There Is No Pleasure In Making Love To Prostitutes / 10yr Relationship Finally Over

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.