Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,454 members, 7,781,310 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 12:14 PM

What Have I Done? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Have I Done? (4710 Views)

Have I Done Anything Bad By Wooing Her? / Advice- “I Allowed My Best Friend Have Sex With My Wife, Have I Made A Mistake?” / Am I Cheap?? Have I Slept With Too Many Men? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Have I Done? by candieangel12(f): 7:20am On Oct 15, 2012
Well me n my ex broke up early this year after dating 4 1yr. Me n my current bf started dating 2weeks ago. Yesterday night my ex came over 2 my apartment 2 hang out n just gist, before he left we ended up being intimate. I feel so horrible about the act. Everytime me n my ex r 2geda we end up being intimate with each other eventho we have been broken up for about 6months now. I thought me being in a new relationship wud keep me n my ex from being intimate but as you can see it didn't work. We didn't have interrcourse this time but we did other things... I know I commited an atrocity and I know that I have to tell my bf and probably break up wit him because I dont deserve his love but how do I tell him I cheated n end our relationship. I feel so damn guilty n terrible. Pls dont judge me, I have been judgin myself since this happened n I feel like an a.s.s. My ex is the first guy I've had womanly sex with and this is the first time I've cheated on any guy b4. I made a horrible mistake and now I dont know how to tell my bf and break up wit him sad
Re: What Have I Done? by Mynd44: 7:44am On Oct 15, 2012
I don't get the purpose of this rant. You cheated on him knowingthe consequence and you are here asking people not to judge you?
SMH.

5 Likes

Re: What Have I Done? by candieangel12(f): 7:48am On Oct 15, 2012
Mynd_44: I don't get the purpose of this rant. You cheated on him knowingthe consequence and you are here asking people not to judge you?
SMH.

I need help on how 2 tell my current bf that I cheated m how do I go about breaking up wit him. We have only been dating for 2 weeks n I kno he rlly adores me n I've hurt him by cheating him, I just dont know how 2 break it 2 him. He deserves 2 know my mistake.
Re: What Have I Done? by Mynd44: 7:53am On Oct 15, 2012
This is how liars are caught. In the thread below, you said you were bi and you made mention of a lot of intimacy but on this one, you said you have only been intimate with your ex.
https://www.nairaland.com/1055931/take-family-not
You know what I think? You are just seeking for attention. Get a life

5 Likes

Re: What Have I Done? by candieangel12(f): 7:56am On Oct 15, 2012
Mynd_44: This is how liars are caught. In the thread below, you said you were bi and you made mention of a lot of intimacy but on this one, you said you have only been intimate with your ex.
https://www.nairaland.com/1055931/take-family-not
You know what I think? You are just seeking for attention. Get a life

Yeah I dated a girl 4 like a week but that was it. Nothingcame out of it because I didnt feel like I cud stay wit a girl, she was my first n only gf. N my ex was d first guy I've had vaginal se.x with but he wasn't d first guy iv had oral or anal se.x with or other intimate things. Me n my current boyfriend got 2gether 2 weeks ago...
Re: What Have I Done? by MyneWhite1(f): 8:02am On Oct 15, 2012
Just go ahead and tell him, he might even forgive you.

All the best.

http://www.mynewhitmanwrites.com/2012/07/why-will-you-forgive-women-who-cheats.html
Re: What Have I Done? by Mynd44: 8:03am On Oct 15, 2012
candieangel12:

Yeah I dated a girl 4 like a week but that was it. Nothingcame out of it because I didnt feel like I cud stay wit a girl, she was my first n only gf. N my ex was d first guy I've had vaginal se.x with but he wasn't d first guy iv had oral or anal se.x with or other intimate things. Me n my current boyfriend got 2gether 2 weeks ago...
A week? Babe did you read that thread at all? You said 2 weeks and you are in love with her.
I think you are either seeking attention or just confused.
I go with the former though
Re: What Have I Done? by candieangel12(f): 8:08am On Oct 15, 2012
Mynd_44:
A week? Babe did you read that thread at all? You said 2 weeks and you are in love with her.
I think you are either seeking attention or just confused.
I go with the former though

No u didnt read d thread well. I said I had been dating her 4 about 5 days and planned on introducing her 2 my family in 2 weeks time. Lol maybe you are confused? But 2 days or so later days we broke up because I just cudnt picture myself wit her anymore n at that time I started talkin 2 my current bf
Re: What Have I Done? by candieangel12(f): 8:10am On Oct 15, 2012
Myne White: Just go ahead and tell him, he might even forgive you.

All the best.

http://www.mynewhitmanwrites.com/2012/07/why-will-you-forgive-women-who-cheats.html

Yes, I want to tell him about it soo badly because its eating me up inside since but I just dont know how to do this. I didnt think be4 commiting the atrocity n I rlly dont want 2 hurt him. I dont mind if he leaves me because its wat I deserve, I just dont want 2 see him hurt
Re: What Have I Done? by Mynd44: 8:11am On Oct 15, 2012
So you date a girl for 4-5 days and fell in love right?
Re: What Have I Done? by candieangel12(f): 8:14am On Oct 15, 2012
Mynd_44: So you date a girl for 4-5 days and fell in love right?

Well I thought I was in luv wit her but it turned out I wasn't n was just depressed n needed companionship. Me n my current bf met around dat time n I broke up wit her because I cudnt picture my life wit a woman n my current bf made me realize that I was living a wrong life.
Re: What Have I Done? by Konnektions146(m): 8:18am On Oct 15, 2012
Mynd_44: So you date a girl for 4-5 days and fell in love right?
mynd,
forget dis girl....cardie is one of de Most COMPLICATED and cofused lady on Nairaland.....

OP,
u know u dont neeed any advice, cos u never took people's advice in de past....i rememeber all we said with dis yur so-called EX now and u dd wat u wanted , so y come here to rant...get a life jooor.

make i know if s*xkillz would come advice u here .i dey wait
Re: What Have I Done? by candieangel12(f): 8:22am On Oct 15, 2012
Konnektions146:
mynd,
forget dis girl....cardie is one of de Most COMPLICATED and cofused lady on Nairaland.....

OP,
u know u dont neeed any advice, cos u never took people's advice in de past....i rememeber all we said with dis yur so-called EX now and u dd wat u wanted , so y come here to rant...get a life jooor.

Loook I am trying to change, hence the reason y I feel I shud tell my current bf about wat happened btwn me n my ex eventho we didnt have se.x with each other. I relapsed and had a moment of indiscretion which is weighing me down. I feel I need 2 tell my current bf but I dont know how without causing more pain
Re: What Have I Done? by Mynd44: 8:26am On Oct 15, 2012
Konnektions146:
mynd,

OP,

Oh she has an history. I thought as much
Re: What Have I Done? by candieangel12(f): 8:37am On Oct 15, 2012
I didnt sleep with my ex. We just kissed and touched each other. I need advice on how 2 tell this 2 my current bf because I feel he shud kno wat I did eventho I didnt hve se.x. if ppl r here 2 judge me n not offer advice then 4get it. Ill just go 2 a different website wit less judgemental ppl. Thank you!
Re: What Have I Done? by Nobody: 9:52am On Oct 15, 2012
Don't mind Mynd and the rest....

Just tell ur current bf u want to see him and honestly confess what had happened and previous occurrences that might help him understand the situation better. He might choose to stay with u, don't break up with him yet. Just tell him what happened and hold nothing back, maybe he'll forgive u and look past it.
Re: What Have I Done? by Nobody: 10:12am On Oct 15, 2012
I dey laugh! cheesy
Re: What Have I Done? by Konnektions146(m): 10:12am On Oct 15, 2012
Shollypopz: Don't mind Mynd and the rest....

Just tell ur current bf u want to see him and honestly confess what had happened and previous occurrences that might help him understand the situation better. He might choose to stay with u, don't break up with him yet. Just tell him what happened and hold nothing back, maybe he'll forgive u and look past it.
Sholly,
yuu think yu are helpi a sis huh?

she go fall yur hand patapata.
i wonder wen she will quit be over dramatic.

OP,
if u like, change, if u like, dont......na yur biz
BTW, y aint u sleepin cos u should be in bed now otondo

mtcheeew
Re: What Have I Done? by Nobody: 10:16am On Oct 15, 2012
Konnektions146:
Sholly,
yuu think yu are helpi a sis huh?

she go fall yur hand patapata.
i wonder wen she will quit be over dramatic.

OP,
if u like, change, if u like, dont......na yur biz
BTW, y aint u sleepin cos u should be in bed now otondo

mtcheeew
I should also be in bed but I'm not....Now GTFOH and stop worrying urself about other ppl's sleeping schedule. You are no way better than her, stop judging ppl!!
Re: What Have I Done? by Konnektions146(m): 10:23am On Oct 15, 2012
Shollypopz:
Now GTFOH and stop worrying urself about other ppl's sleeping schedule. You are no way better than her, stop judging ppl!!
lol,
i just loved de way u sounded, kinda tripped..
oh sholly baby, i am not judging hher oooo, just dat de lady never takes any advice though she always ask.
C'mom baby, i am not gonna leave once u re here, i care abt u and wouldnt want u to loose yur sleep cos of anyone ....i will be were u are ...chikena.
*wink*
Re: What Have I Done? by Konnektions146(m): 10:24am On Oct 15, 2012
Shollypopz:
I should also be in bed but I'm not....Now GTFOH and stop worrying urself about other ppl's sleeping schedule. You are no way better than her, stop judging ppl!!
lol,
i just loved de way u sounded, kinda tripped..
oh sholly baby, i am not judging hher oooo, just dat de lady never takes any advice though she always ask.
C'mom baby, i am not gonna leave once u re here, i will be were u are ...chikena.
*wink*

1 Like

Re: What Have I Done? by ghettodreamz(m): 10:44am On Oct 15, 2012
@OP;
I've no idea about your past life and don't wanna knw, but I think you are somehow indecisive, you don't really know what you want out of life. For goodness sake, you guys ain't together nmore and u still entertain him 2d extent of cheating on ur current bf Either you guys had s£x or not, cheating is cheating. I think you have problem with making decision; or should I say, you are too emotional? If it's the latter then you need to keep yourself at arms length from your ex if you can't resist yourself from being intimate with him whenever he's around you. If I may ask, why did you broke up with ur ex in the first place? Seems like you both had problem of letting each other go, and putting all that has happened btwn u2 in the dustin of the past; going ur separate ways to starting a new life.

Here's my advice; just call your current bf and tell him about your atrocity, if he could he would definitely forgive you but honestly if you're having a hard time letting the old guy go out of your life, then go back to him and stop cheating on the poor guy(your new bf). Kaji ko
Re: What Have I Done? by Nobody: 10:45am On Oct 15, 2012
babe, just tell the guy but I suggest you break off the relationship cos you don't love him from all angles. You seem to still have feelings for your ex and don't a make a guy commit if you don't wanna
Re: What Have I Done? by Mynd44: 11:22am On Oct 15, 2012
See love between Sholly and ........

1 Like

Re: What Have I Done? by Okontami: 2:04pm On Oct 15, 2012
Ki lo man se awon omo omu won won yi?
Re: What Have I Done? by candieangel12(f): 4:03pm On Oct 15, 2012
Thanks for the advice. He called me on the phone and we talked and I told him everything. He dropped the phone on me tho and hasnt called me back. I've been callin n mssgin him but he isn't relplyin. I think he mite leave me. What do I do now? He asked me if I still love my ex n I said no but he says im lying. I don't know what to do to make him believe me.
Re: What Have I Done? by candieangel12(f): 4:04pm On Oct 15, 2012
Okontami: Ki lo man se awon omo omu won won yi?

I dont quite get you
Re: What Have I Done? by Nobody: 4:17pm On Oct 15, 2012
candieangel12: Thanks for the advice. He called me on the phone and we talked and I told him everything. He dropped the phone on me tho and hasnt called me back. I've been callin n mssgin him but he isn't relplyin. I think he mite leave me. What do I do now? He asked me if I still love my ex n I said no but he says im lying. I don't know what to do to make him believe me.

believe you in what? you cheated on him with your ex and you're here claiming you don't have feelings for your ex. keep telling yourself that or face the truth
Re: What Have I Done? by tashanja(m): 5:34pm On Oct 15, 2012
candieangel12: I didnt sleep with my ex. We just kissed and touched each other. I need advice on how 2 tell this 2 my current bf because I feel he shud kno wat I did eventho I didnt hve se.x. if ppl r here 2 judge me n not offer advice then 4get it. Ill just go 2 a different website wit less judgemental ppl. Thank you!

"I didn't have se.x with my ex" Ol girl, either you are in denial or not telling us the whole truth. Please refer back to your opening post - well, let me remind you

"Yesterday night my ex came over 2 my apartment 2 hang out n just gist, before he left we ended up being intimate. I feel so horrible about the act. Everytime me n my ex r 2geda we end up being intimate with each other eventho we have been broken up for about 6months now.."

It may be called a mistake if it was just once; but you repeatedly having sex, according to you, everytime together with your ex. Continue deceiving yourself undecided
Re: What Have I Done? by candieangel12(f): 5:38pm On Oct 15, 2012
tashanja:

"I didn't have se.x with my ex" Ol girl, either you are in denial or not telling us the whole truth. Please refer back to your opening post - well, let me remind you

"Yesterday night my ex came over 2 my apartment 2 hang out n just gist, before he left we ended up being intimate. I feel so horrible about the act. Everytime me n my ex r 2geda we end up being intimate with each other eventho we have been broken up for about 6months now.."

It may be called a mistake if it was just once; but you repeatedly having sex, according to you, everytime together with your ex. Continue deceiving yourself undecided

Being intimate doesn't necessarily mean having se.x. we usually have se.x. but this last time we didnt have se.x. we just "kissed and touched each other"

It was a mistake because this is the first time I cheated on my current bf, we have only been 2gether for about 2 weeks. The other times me n my ex were intimate wasn't a mistake because we were both single and consenting adults
Re: What Have I Done? by Mynd44: 5:40pm On Oct 15, 2012
tashanja:

I swear you get time
Re: What Have I Done? by candieangel12(f): 5:42pm On Oct 15, 2012
joeydozzy:

believe you in what? you cheated on him with your ex and you're here claiming you don't have feelings for your ex. keep telling yourself that or face the truth

I don't love my ex anymore to want to be in a relationship with him. I just had a sexual attachment to him n we r casual friends wich I thought had ended but from the looks of what recently happened, the sexual attachment might still exist. But I am willing to cut all ties with my ex, I am willing to stop keeping him as a friend n just move on wit my current bf. I just need my bf 2 see this.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Where Is Our Current Miss Nairaland / Girls And Guys What Do U Think Abt My Packs / https://www.xvideos.com

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.