Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,177 members, 7,780,236 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 11:14 AM

Sex Differences - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Sex Differences (17507 Views)

Differences Between Miracle And Magic. / Pictorial Differences Between Guys And Girls / 5 Great Differences Between Guys And Ladies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sex Differences by larrymoore(m): 11:48am On Oct 15, 2012
Ifilinwa: i will cut off his ***** or i will iron It
wat happened if d reverse were to b d case?
Re: Sex Differences by Nobody: 11:48am On Oct 15, 2012
Mynd_44: This is just crazy. Xi can't believe someone this educated can be so silly.
SMH.
I guess its the mentality that matters
There is education and there is education, she definitely can't think on her own and she needs a lil exposure.

She's just a dummy of the bigot environment she lives in. This one my brother is not

educated and if she keeps claiming that she is, she's an example of the bad educational system in Nigeria.
Re: Sex Differences by Mynd44: 11:49am On Oct 15, 2012
Shollypopz:
ugh my GOD!! The stu*pidity in this post is alarming!!
Wait oh! So u can't insult men but u can insult women, rit?? Well silly, I don't measure myself by insulting anybody, be it male or female! You are super empowered and educated?? My dear u definitely do not know d meaning of what u're typing!
This b*itch is daft and blind, it'll take more than I thought to save her.

If u have so much experience, how come u're this st*upid?? Really??
What the f*uck do u mean by rub shoulder's with men??!! Why d f*uck can't I rub shoulders with men, u dim-wit!!

Sholly, leave her. She is beyond salvation.
She probably also thinks women should be seen and not heard and should not hold elective posts too.
She should be back in her village producing children cos that how she sees herself

3 Likes

Re: Sex Differences by vivianc(f): 11:51am On Oct 15, 2012
Mynd_44:
I might be a kid but I know some things are not right. How can you excuse men from cheating and say when women do it its bad. What century do you live in? Are you well at all.
You make all those statement and you say when you speak, men listen. I am a man and when little ignorant f00ls like you speak, I tune off cos all you have to sat is pointless.
You lack the ability to reason and you are what you are somebody's backside wipe.

I said men not puppies.

7 Likes

Re: Sex Differences by Mynd44: 11:52am On Oct 15, 2012
Shollypopz:
There is education and there is education, she definitely can't think on her own and she needs a lil exposure.

She's just a dummy of the bigot environment she lives in. This one my brother is not

educated and if she keeps claiming that she is, she's an example of the bad educational system in Nigeria.
Its not the educational system, some people just can't use their brains

2 Likes

Re: Sex Differences by Nobody: 11:52am On Oct 15, 2012
vivian chinaza: Sholly my stu.pidity is ur wisdom any day any time.
Well u must be a very foolish wise woman then. Take note of the lil knowledge hv been able to tell u about urself from ur ignorant posts.

Don't forget d conference either, that's d problem with the slave mentality u have. U keep acting like a slave and u don't even realize that u are one.

3 Likes

Re: Sex Differences by larrymoore(m): 11:52am On Oct 15, 2012
vivian chinaza: I hate it when women cheat!!! Nd I don't understand why I prefer to see a man see to that of a woman! If I'm a man and my woman cheats, she will be out on her bony azz.

Men are men, the sooner we understand that telling a man not to be a man is like telling a rainbow not to be colourful the better for us. I'd dump a man than cheat on him. Well, that's my opinion.
u a too sure! Infact, can l be dat ur man?

2 Likes

Re: Sex Differences by Mynd44: 11:53am On Oct 15, 2012
vivian chinaza:

I said men not puppies.
Lol. You need to get out of that village you are living in. It is horrible
Re: Sex Differences by vivianc(f): 11:54am On Oct 15, 2012
Mynd_44:
Sholly, leave her. She is beyond salvation.
She probably also thinks women should be seen and not heard and should not hold elective posts too.
She should be back in her village producing children cos that how she sees herself

And you are human being, who will go about sleeping with every dick, tom, harry cos your man cheats on you. Of course you are empowered, what a man can do a woman can do it better! Empowered sholly!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Sex Differences by larrymoore(m): 11:55am On Oct 15, 2012
Shollypopz: This vivian chinaza girl is in serious mental bondage...... SMH!
4 ur mind! People like u fall victim most.

4 Likes

Re: Sex Differences by Nobody: 11:55am On Oct 15, 2012
It's just sad when I see women like this girl, I just wish I can help.

And for d buffoon that keeps co-signing her, I'm sure u're glad u still hv low self-worth, remote control women, hv fun!

3 Likes

Re: Sex Differences by Mynd44: 11:57am On Oct 15, 2012
Shollypopz: It's just sad when I see women like this girl, I just wish I can help.

And for d buffoon that keeps co-signing her, I'm sure u're glad u still hv low self-worth, remote control women, hv fun!
Men don't even want women like that as wives. Why would any sane man want a dummy?

1 Like

Re: Sex Differences by Nobody: 11:59am On Oct 15, 2012
Ifilinwa: Why do guys find it hard to forgive their partners when they found out that she is cheating, when they always want d ladies to Forgive them when caught

I can say its because men know that naturally, a promiscous woman exposes herself and her family to lots of dangers, viz. unwanted pregnancy, more vulnerable to STDs more than men due to the nature of their carnal system, etc. And lastly becos women are presumed by men to be epitome of modesty and respect, and naturally gifted with high self-control towards sex drive more than men...etc....cnt spill all out here for free cheesy

1 Like

Re: Sex Differences by Nobody: 12:01pm On Oct 15, 2012
vivian chinaza:

And you are human being, who will go about sleeping with every dick, tom, harry cos your man cheats on you. Of course you are empowered, what a man can do a woman can do it better! Empowered sholly!!!!!!!!!!!!

word smiley

4 Likes

Re: Sex Differences by vivianc(f): 12:02pm On Oct 15, 2012
Shollypopz: It's just sad when I see women like this girl, I just wish I can help.

Lol at helping me. Sorry failure is not my role model. Cos u failed woefully as a woman.

10 Likes

Re: Sex Differences by Nobody: 12:06pm On Oct 15, 2012
vivian chinaza:

Why don't you go and ask God who created them first? Did I hear mean to me? Now this cracks me up. I'm super empowered, educated and a strong woman and a little cultured, I don't just measure myself by insulting men no matter how little they are. And that's where we are different.

You could be out of this country, but where I have been to, you will never be in your whole life, what I have experienced in life will always be a mirage to you! Sholly, humility is a virtue ok, that's what they forget to teach you abroad.

If your definition of "empowerment" is rubbing shoulders with men, then you are an empty coward.

Good day.

4 Likes

Re: Sex Differences by Nobody: 12:07pm On Oct 15, 2012
vivian chinaza:

Lol at helping me. Sorry failure is not my role model. Cos u failed woefully as a woman.

My dear I hv failed as the image of what a woman should be in ur head. And I'm proud to tell u that d slave-like woman that u are is what I'll love to fail in over

and over again. When u want to be a real woman, not a dummy of what men have chosen and described you to be, come and meet me and I'll be of great help to you!

SMH!!

This is d last time, I'll be a lil polite, d next time, u'll know d shollypopz everyone on here knows. Try me!!

4 Likes

Re: Sex Differences by Nobody: 12:09pm On Oct 15, 2012
U should know ur own don finish when it's DailyNews that is co-signing ur post, LMAO!!

3 Likes

Re: Sex Differences by Nobody: 12:09pm On Oct 15, 2012
Mynd_44:
Men don't even want women like that as wives. Why would any sane man want a dummy?

lipsrsealed cry
Re: Sex Differences by mobf: 12:11pm On Oct 15, 2012
Nairaland.. grin grin grin
Re: Sex Differences by vivianc(f): 12:12pm On Oct 15, 2012
Sholly, I'm tigress, I'm humble yet fearful! If u know me, when u hear my name you will take to your heels. I don't just come online to display my lack of adequate home training like you. Be careful of people like me!!!!! We don't talk much but we bite hard!!!

7 Likes

Re: Sex Differences by Nobody: 12:12pm On Oct 15, 2012
Shollypopz: U should know ur own don finish when it's DailyNews that is co-signing ur post, LMAO!!

You ought to have known by now darl that I don't back ppl up but I stand for the truth and only truth and whatever is morally upright and today on this very thread and topic, Vivian is TOTALLY ON POINT...being an empowered woman isn't about measuring prick with men or about rocking shoulders as to who would do more evil...pls learn from this virtuous lady called Vivian from what I had been reading from her, if she is like this in real life, she will be the next mother theresa... cheesy which all men desire shocked...so you, Sholly and others are saying that becos a man cheats on her wife, the wife should go and cheat back to proof to the husband that she is empowered as he? how do you justify this? A woman is naturally created by God to be a role model and modest when it comes to sex issues, thats why women generally have good self-control on sex than men and they have low libido when compared to men, and that's nature's work...plz I insist you learn from Vivian today on this smiley

1 Like

Re: Sex Differences by switdick(m): 12:16pm On Oct 15, 2012
Hmmm' interesting!
Re: Sex Differences by Nobody: 12:17pm On Oct 15, 2012
@DailyNews: If u weren't co-signing her, I'll be shocked. I have no problem if u have the bigot mentality seriously. My problem is the women like this Vivian girl that choose to be a slave, break free from the bondage, she no gree!! It's hard vivian but help urself, u can do it! U are as smart as a man, as worthy as one, u are not any less than a man. Don't forget d conference girly, u can still do it. Throw away that slave mentality!!

3 Likes

Re: Sex Differences by Nobody: 12:21pm On Oct 15, 2012
Where are the real women on NL?? Kandii, Ileke, Rocky, Ogugua......, where una dey?? We need to have some sort of group intervention for our sister Vivian.

Men keep saying we allow chauvinism because we let ourselves be treated as slaves. It's because of women like her, let's help a sister in bondage!

Humility has nothing to do with having a slave-like mentality, lol, d babe is dumb!

2 Likes

Re: Sex Differences by Nobody: 12:25pm On Oct 15, 2012
Shollypopz: @DailyNews: If u weren't co-signing her, I'll be shocked. I have no problem if u have the bigot mentality seriously. My problem is the women like this Vivian girl that choose to be a slave, break free from the bondage, she no gree!! It's hard vivian but help urself, u can do it! U are as smart as a man, as worthy as one, u are not any less than a man. Don't forget d conference girly, u can still do it. Throw away that slave mentality!!

Darln Sholly, Vivian is not a slave if what she said here is whom she is...and no woman like that will be a slave to any man...rather the so called empowered ones ur displaying here would be instead....plz dont be totally brainwashed by the American feminist preaching the wrong empowerment of women which is now dawning on them with increased divorce rates and frequent relationship breakups and more increasing number of single ladies.

See dear, I don't live in America physically, but I live there, hope u get me grin...I have a lot of cousins, relations and friends, including best friends who were born and living in the states, from NY, to Cal, To NJ, to LA, TX, just name it....and let me tell you, most of the female ones are so pretty, highly educated and single...u know y? they fink becos they live abroad and have acquired paper knowledge, they are now equal to men...and Nigerian men disgust such women n will never settle with such forever...thats why most are single and if they eventually marry, it breaks up so fast, and the guys always running back home to marry well nurtured ladies like Vivy...and now the girls are learning same...so Sholly, bend down pls....dnt see this as an insult pls....bend down...some ppl here in Nigeria are more enlightened, richer, more free, etc than those abroad....so listen to vivy on this plz smiley

3 Likes

Re: Sex Differences by Nobody: 12:27pm On Oct 15, 2012
Ok people. Insult time is over pls. NO MORE insult laced posts. . .

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply)

Create A Yahoo Mail Account From Your Mobile Phone Free / Millionaire Works As A Street Cleaner To Set A Good Example For Her Kids / What's Your Fear (Phobia)?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.