Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,496 members, 7,808,841 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:47 PM

Top 10 Most Liveable Cities In Africa -- Nigeria No Where To Be Found - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Top 10 Most Liveable Cities In Africa -- Nigeria No Where To Be Found (9905 Views)

The 10 Most Corrupt Countries In The World: Nigeria Not On The List! / London Among Europe’s Least ‘liveable’ Cities, According To Index / The Love/hate Relationship Between South Africa & Nigeria! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Top 10 Most Liveable Cities In Africa -- Nigeria No Where To Be Found by lapaz6410: 12:23pm On Oct 15, 2012
1. Cape Town, South Africa
2. Accra, Ghana grin grin grin grin grin
3. Nairobi, Kenya
4. Johannesburg, South Africa
5. Gaborone, Botswana
6. Libreville, Gabon
7. Tunis, Tunisia
8. Dar Es Salaam, Tanzania
9. Windhoek, Namibia
10. Kigali, Rwanda

http://www.africa.com/blog/blog,making_a_move_the_top_10_liveable_cities_in_africa,818.html

Mods abeg make am front page make we fight another Ghana Naija war. grin
Re: Top 10 Most Liveable Cities In Africa -- Nigeria No Where To Be Found by pendo89(f): 2:42pm On Oct 15, 2012
Why is Mogadishu missing? tongue
Re: Top 10 Most Liveable Cities In Africa -- Nigeria No Where To Be Found by Nobody: 4:08pm On Oct 15, 2012
pendo89: Why is Mogadishu missing? tongue

I was expecting Aba to be on the list. grin
Re: Top 10 Most Liveable Cities In Africa -- Nigeria No Where To Be Found by Afam4eva(m): 6:24pm On Oct 15, 2012
I think the list is spot on. No Nigerian city can make the top 20.

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Most Liveable Cities In Africa -- Nigeria No Where To Be Found by chemashie(m): 6:51pm On Oct 15, 2012
What happened to my beautiful hometown? This is a joke!
Re: Top 10 Most Liveable Cities In Africa -- Nigeria No Where To Be Found by pendo89(f): 8:41pm On Oct 15, 2012
proud of my country.
Democracy and firm leadership
Re: Top 10 Most Liveable Cities In Africa -- Nigeria No Where To Be Found by Rossikk(m): 10:30pm On Oct 15, 2012
lapaz6410: 1. Cape Town, South Africa
2. Accra, Ghana grin grin grin grin grin
3. Nairobi, Kenya
5. Gaborone, Botswana
6. Libreville, Gabon
7. Tunis, Tunisia
9. Windhoek, Namibia
10. Kigali, Rwanda

http://www.africa.com/blog/blog,making_a_move_the_top_10_liveable_cities_in_africa,818.html

Mods abeg make am front page make we fight another Ghana Naija war. grin

Any jobless fool with access to internet just wakes up and compiles a 'list' based on their prejudices, and posts online, and we're supposed to lap it up? What do you take us for? Sheep? What is the criteria for 'liveability'? What research methodologies were employed? Nowhere is it stated. Where is Abuja on that list? How is Accra more liveable than Nairobi and Windhoek? Or even Abuja? What is in Accra? What makes Accra second in Africa? Based on what exactly? What is Kigali doing on the list? Ridiculous nonsense. Thanks for wasting 5 minutes of my life.

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Most Liveable Cities In Africa -- Nigeria No Where To Be Found by Abrantie: 11:45pm On Oct 15, 2012
Rossikk:

Any jobless fool with access to internet just wakes up and compiles a 'list' based on their prejudices, and posts online, and we're supposed to lap it up? What do you take us for? Sheep? What is the criteria for 'liveability'? What research methodologies were employed? Nowhere is it stated. Where is Abuja on that list? How is Accra more liveable than Nairobi and Windhoek? Or even Abuja? What is in Accra? What makes Accra second in Africa? Based on what exactly? What is Kigali doing on the list? Ridiculous nonsense. Thanks for wasting 5 minutes of my life.

Please tell us how Abuja liveable if you can't even cut the grass of your national stadium?

2 Likes

Re: Top 10 Most Liveable Cities In Africa -- Nigeria No Where To Be Found by dlox147(m): 9:38am On Oct 17, 2012
Abrantie:

Please tell us how Abuja liveable if you can't even cut the grass of your national stadium?
HOW OLD R YOU?

3 Likes

Re: Top 10 Most Liveable Cities In Africa -- Nigeria No Where To Be Found by Rossikk(m): 7:22pm On Oct 17, 2012
Abrantie:

So, in your foolishness a stadium's grass is what makes a city liveable?

You need to get a refund on your education.

7 Likes

Re: Top 10 Most Liveable Cities In Africa -- Nigeria No Where To Be Found by pendo89(f): 8:46pm On Oct 17, 2012
grin grin
Re: Top 10 Most Liveable Cities In Africa -- Nigeria No Where To Be Found by solbil: 2:34pm On Oct 18, 2012
Abrantie:

other people do not have that kind of edifice to dot their skyline
Re: Top 10 Most Liveable Cities In Africa -- Nigeria No Where To Be Found by solbil: 3:34pm On Oct 18, 2012
nigeria is one of the only three countries in africa that has a skyline. You can search for "lagos, nigeria. The africa you dont see on tv" on you tube and see for yourself.

I am tired of defending nigeria on this forum. Nigerians here are saying whats not true.

To all the non nigerians here, dont believe all the negativities you see here about nigeria, the reason is; nigerians are highly deluded and fraustrated so they exaggerate all negativities. they cook up negativities that are just not true and they find pleasure in doing so!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Top 10 Most Liveable Cities In Africa -- Nigeria No Where To Be Found by Horus(m): 3:58pm On Oct 18, 2012
solbil: nigeria is one of the only three countries in africa that has a skyline. You can search for "lagos, nigeria. The africa you dont see on tv" on you tube and see for yourself.

I am tired of defending nigeria on this forum. Nigerians here are saying whats not true.

To all the non nigerians here, dont believe all the negativities you see here about nigeria, the reason is; nigerians are highly deluded and fraustrated so they exaggerate all negativities. they cook up negativities that are just not true and they find pleasure in doing so!

Only three countries?, are you sure?.

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Most Liveable Cities In Africa -- Nigeria No Where To Be Found by solbil: 4:28pm On Oct 18, 2012
Horus:

Only three countries?, are you sure?.
google is your friend my dear. I dont say things i doont know. Its SA, Egypt and Naija. SA has more skyscrapers and high rise buildings than Egypt, then naija. No one else.
Re: Top 10 Most Liveable Cities In Africa -- Nigeria No Where To Be Found by Horus(m): 7:11pm On Oct 18, 2012
solbil: google is your friend my dear. I dont say things i doont know. Its SA, Egypt and Naija. SA has more skyscrapers and high rise buildings than Egypt, then naija. No one else.

Yes it is because I know Google that I asked you the question. Google show me also that Abidjan, Nairobi and Luanda ,all have skyline and skyscrapers. Have a look at the skyscrapercity website and then come back here.
Re: Top 10 Most Liveable Cities In Africa -- Nigeria No Where To Be Found by Rossikk(m): 7:29pm On Oct 18, 2012
Horus:

Yes it is because I know Google that I asked you the question. Google show me also that Abidjan, Nairobi and Luanda ,all have skyline and skyscrapers. Have a look at the skyscrapercity website and then come back here.

Yep. You're right. In fact cities like Dakar, Kampala, Luanda, and Lusaka, have surprisingly impressive skylines as well. Skyscrapercity.com is our friend. grin
Re: Top 10 Most Liveable Cities In Africa -- Nigeria No Where To Be Found by Rossikk(m): 7:40pm On Oct 18, 2012
Luanda, Angola

Re: Top 10 Most Liveable Cities In Africa -- Nigeria No Where To Be Found by Afam4eva(m): 7:41pm On Oct 18, 2012
This is what i call a city...
Re: Top 10 Most Liveable Cities In Africa -- Nigeria No Where To Be Found by pendo89(f): 7:48pm On Oct 18, 2012
smiley smiley
But Angola with it's beauty is damn expensive to live in.Free education up to uni,free and quality med care,but the cost of ordinary bread and housing is unbelievable.
Nice for short visits.

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Most Liveable Cities In Africa -- Nigeria No Where To Be Found by Rossikk(m): 7:53pm On Oct 18, 2012
Dakar, Senegal

Re: Top 10 Most Liveable Cities In Africa -- Nigeria No Where To Be Found by Rossikk(m): 8:04pm On Oct 18, 2012
Kampala, Uganda

Re: Top 10 Most Liveable Cities In Africa -- Nigeria No Where To Be Found by Horus(m): 8:23pm On Oct 18, 2012

Abidjan

[img]http://1.bp..com/_EqpogT3q3gQ/TOrBJGq4e5I/AAAAAAAAAbA/i5caLk4TVkI/s1600/abidjan-by-night.jpg[/img]

Abidjan

Abidjan

Nairobi

Nairobi

Nairobi

Luanda

Luanda

Luanda

Luanda

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Most Liveable Cities In Africa -- Nigeria No Where To Be Found by Nobody: 8:50pm On Oct 18, 2012
Re: Top 10 Most Liveable Cities In Africa -- Nigeria No Where To Be Found by Horus(m): 9:06pm On Oct 18, 2012
Sybellah:

Eh Babi, I miss U sad

Tu est une Ivoirienne?
Re: Top 10 Most Liveable Cities In Africa -- Nigeria No Where To Be Found by Nobody: 9:08pm On Oct 18, 2012
Horus:

Tu est une Ivoirienne?

Oui smiley

Et toi?
Re: Top 10 Most Liveable Cities In Africa -- Nigeria No Where To Be Found by Horus(m): 11:35pm On Oct 18, 2012
Sybellah:

Oui smiley

Et toi?

De Gwada
Re: Top 10 Most Liveable Cities In Africa -- Nigeria No Where To Be Found by panafrican(m): 12:55am On Oct 21, 2012
Horus:

Tu est une Ivoirienne?
Horus:

[quote author=Sybellah]

Oui smiley

Et toi?
Horus:

De Gwada

Aahhahaha grin
Lougah - Aya bokali zaza

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-PN__Rsj_pc

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Most Liveable Cities In Africa -- Nigeria No Where To Be Found by Nobody: 1:50pm On Oct 25, 2012
lapaz6410: 1. Cape Town, South Africa
2. Accra, Ghana
3. Nairobi, Kenya
5. Gaborone, Botswana
6. Libreville, Gabon
7. Tunis, Tunisia
9. Windhoek, Namibia
10. Kigali, Rwanda
botswana is one of africa's finest countries, yet they do not shout that everyone is jealous of them like nigerians do. grin
you want to see how well to govern a country, go to botswana. she's a wonderful country to live in. they are the people to be "jealous" of in africa. grin
looking at the list, do you nigerians still think that the rest of africa is "jealous" of you? or has that paranoia made you blind to the fact that other africans prefer to live in the top 10 named countries and not that mosquito-infested land you call the "giant of africa"? a giant that is so inhabitable nobody wants to live in. grin

4 Likes

Re: Top 10 Most Liveable Cities In Africa -- Nigeria No Where To Be Found by Nobody: 9:13pm On Oct 29, 2012
code.africa:

[color=#990000]botswana is one of africa's finest countries, yet they do not shout that everyone is jealous of them like nigerians do. grin
you want to see how well to govern a country, go to botswana. she's a wonderful country to live in. they are the people to be "jealous" of in africa. grin
looking at the list, do you nigerians still think that the rest of africa is "jealous" of you?

Looking at what list? You're very stu.pid with no brain. So, just because some list from God-knows-whom-and-where appears on some quack website, Nigerians are supposed to give a toss?? You must be a total illiterate.
Re: Top 10 Most Liveable Cities In Africa -- Nigeria No Where To Be Found by Nobody: 4:02pm On Oct 30, 2012
ROSSIKE:
Looking at what list? You're very stu.pid with no brain. So, just because some list from God-knows-whom-and-where appears on some quack website, Nigerians are supposed to give a toss?? You must be a total illiterate.

whether am a total illiterate, partial illiterate or not is besides the point. if that list had lagos as the best city to live in, never mind who came up with it you would be the first to yell that you are the "giant of africa".now that the list doesnt include nigerians you claim you dont give a toss. lmao.grin

3 Likes

Re: Top 10 Most Liveable Cities In Africa -- Nigeria No Where To Be Found by Nobody: 6:50pm On Sep 21, 2014
solbil: google is your friend my dear. I dont say things i doont know. Its SA, Egypt and Naija. SA has more skyscrapers and high rise buildings than Egypt, then naija. No one else.

wetin this one de talk, How does having skyscrapers make Nigeria a liveable city? Jesus Christ!!!

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Who Would Be Obamas Opponent In 2012 / John Godson Polish First Black MP (Nigerian) / Obama's Speech: Was It Read From A Screen Or Said Off Hand?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.