Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,491 members, 7,808,813 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:15 PM

Top 10 Most Liveable Cities In Africa -- Nigeria No Where To Be Found - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Top 10 Most Liveable Cities In Africa -- Nigeria No Where To Be Found (9904 Views)

The 10 Most Corrupt Countries In The World: Nigeria Not On The List! / London Among Europe’s Least ‘liveable’ Cities, According To Index / The Love/hate Relationship Between South Africa & Nigeria! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Top 10 Most Liveable Cities In Africa -- Nigeria No Where To Be Found by Nobody: 10:46pm On Sep 21, 2014
lol
Re: Top 10 Most Liveable Cities In Africa -- Nigeria No Where To Be Found by 14(m): 1:34am On Sep 22, 2014
chuna1985:

wetin this one de talk, How does having skyscrapers make Nigeria a liveable city? Jesus Christ!!!

Kwaaa kikikikikii, i laugh in arabic
Re: Top 10 Most Liveable Cities In Africa -- Nigeria No Where To Be Found by SalC: 1:59am On Sep 22, 2014
solbil: google is your friend my dear. I dont say things i doont know. Its SA, Egypt and Naija. SA has more skyscrapers and high rise buildings than Egypt, then naija. No one else.
You just did
Re: Top 10 Most Liveable Cities In Africa -- Nigeria No Where To Be Found by Nobody: 11:25am On Sep 22, 2014
codeafrica:
botswana is one of africa's finest countries, yet they do not shout that everyone is jealous of them like nigerians do. grin
you want to see how well to govern a country, go to botswana. she's a wonderful country to live in. they are the people to be "jealous" of in africa. grin
looking at the list, do you nigerians still think that the rest of africa is "jealous" of you? or has that paranoia made you blind to the fact that other africans prefer to live in the top 10 named countries and not that mosquito-infested land you call the "giant of africa"? a giant that is so inhabitable nobody wants to live in. grin
and botswana is underpopulated too
Re: Top 10 Most Liveable Cities In Africa -- Nigeria No Where To Be Found by Nobody: 1:52am On Mar 27, 2015
14:

Kwaaa kikikikikii, i laugh in arabic

Na same Lagos where people dey sh.it for front of person house be the live able city? No trains, no water supply, massive epileptic electricity, high crime, minimal internet accessibility, make I stop here sef.
Re: Top 10 Most Liveable Cities In Africa -- Nigeria No Where To Be Found by 14(m): 11:46pm On Mar 27, 2015
chuna1985:

Na same Lagos where people dey sh.it for front of person house be the live able city? No trains, no water supply, massive epileptic electricity, high crime, minimal internet accessibility, make I stop here sef.

iyooo, too bad
Re: Top 10 Most Liveable Cities In Africa -- Nigeria No Where To Be Found by ArtanK(m): 3:02am On Mar 28, 2015
pendo89:
Why is Mogadishu missing? tongue

The pearl of the Indian Ocean is currently going through a transformation, expect to see it in similar lists soon.
Re: Top 10 Most Liveable Cities In Africa -- Nigeria No Where To Be Found by 14(m): 11:40pm On Apr 05, 2015
chuna1985:

bad mentality
Re: Top 10 Most Liveable Cities In Africa -- Nigeria No Where To Be Found by Nobody: 7:25am On Apr 08, 2015
pendo89:
smiley smiley
But Angola with it's beauty is damn expensive to live in.Free education up to uni,free and quality med care,but the cost of ordinary bread and housing is unbelievable.
Nice for short visits.

They pay ur school fees and medical bills, u pay dem back as u pay for rent eat food and other bills. nothing is for free my brother, Nothing.
Re: Top 10 Most Liveable Cities In Africa -- Nigeria No Where To Be Found by Nobody: 3:51pm On Dec 30, 2019
Following
Re: Top 10 Most Liveable Cities In Africa -- Nigeria No Where To Be Found by panafrican(m): 4:23pm On Dec 30, 2019
It
lapaz6410:
1. Cape Town, South Africa
2. Accra, Ghana grin grin grin grin grin
3. Nairobi, Kenya
4. Johannesburg, South Africa
5. Gaborone, Botswana
6. Libreville, Gabon
7. Tunis, Tunisia
8. Dar Es Salaam, Tanzania
9. Windhoek, Namibia
10. Kigali, Rwanda

http://www.africa.com/blog/blog,making_a_move_the_top_10_liveable_cities_in_africa,818.html

Mods abeg make am front page make we fight another Ghana Naija war. grin

Lies , the writer of this article does not know Africa
Kenya is too expensive, you can't rent a car there.
Many of the best ( peaceful, polite people, low cost of living, good infrastructure ) cities to live in are not on the news on daily basis.
People should also check out the following:
Dear - Es- Salam ,Tanzania
Malabo , Equato Guinea
Abuja, Nigeria
Lilongwe , Malawi
Abidjan ,Ivory Coast
Freetown, Sierra Leone
Cotonou, Benin
Bangui, Central African Republic
Re: Top 10 Most Liveable Cities In Africa -- Nigeria No Where To Be Found by mysticwarrior(m): 5:43am On Dec 31, 2019
pendo89:
Why is Mogadishu missing? tongue
maybe Kismayo should be on the list don't you think?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Who Would Be Obamas Opponent In 2012 / John Godson Polish First Black MP (Nigerian) / Obama's Speech: Was It Read From A Screen Or Said Off Hand?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.