Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,902 members, 7,806,637 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:32 PM

I Am Dying Silently, What Am I Suppose To Do? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Am Dying Silently, What Am I Suppose To Do? (1964 Views)

I Am Dying Of Depression, Pls Matured Advice Needed / Is A Woman Suppose To Claim The State Of Origin Of Her Husband? / Am I Suppose To Be Wary Or Not? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am Dying Silently, What Am I Suppose To Do? by expert1(m): 12:42pm On Oct 15, 2012
I'm Imelda, 29 yrs old. I got married after I graduated 4 years ago & have 2 beautiful girls. My hubby love me so much even more than I do but after I gave birth to my first girl, Vivian I observed it has been difficult for me to get emotionally attached to my hubby. I always tried to be but my senses wouldn't respond.
To be sincere, I also noticed that I always have the thought of my ex in my mind. To d point that I met him recently, kissed him & my body responded. Infidelity is not an option. Which way?
Re: I Am Dying Silently, What Am I Suppose To Do? by slimyem: 12:50pm On Oct 15, 2012
For someone posing to be male on this thread...https://www.nairaland.com/1050871/use-suck-hole-she-wont
pls take your fake story back to where u brought it from..
Nonsense!!

2 Likes

Re: I Am Dying Silently, What Am I Suppose To Do? by Odunnu: 12:55pm On Oct 15, 2012
D.O.A.
Good job Slim. cheesy
Re: I Am Dying Silently, What Am I Suppose To Do? by Nobody: 1:17pm On Oct 15, 2012
Odunnu: D.O.A.
Good job Slim. cheesy

Nee kee ka i mere? How's baby? Hope he's getting bigger? grin grin
Re: I Am Dying Silently, What Am I Suppose To Do? by cytellProperty: 1:57pm On Oct 15, 2012
Does what you are saying make sense even to you? How can your Ex move you when you are married.It only means you never wanted to marry and you dont love your husband even though you professed your love to him.
Re: I Am Dying Silently, What Am I Suppose To Do? by Odunnu: 2:03pm On Oct 15, 2012
Ujujoan:

Nee kee ka i mere? How's baby? Hope he's getting bigger? grin grin
Sweetheartiiimu, i'm fine o. Baby is fine by faith. Hows ur chic? Started school yet? Lol
Re: I Am Dying Silently, What Am I Suppose To Do? by Nobody: 2:33pm On Oct 15, 2012
Odunnu:
Sweetheartiiimu, i'm fine o. Baby is fine by faith. Hows ur chic? Started school yet? Lol

Lol, school ke? Well I guess the creche counts too. She started at 4months . . It breaks my heart but wetin I go do na sad sad
Re: I Am Dying Silently, What Am I Suppose To Do? by RoyalRoy(m): 2:48pm On Oct 15, 2012
A creche at 4 months ke? angry. No relatives around to help out?
Re: I Am Dying Silently, What Am I Suppose To Do? by bisi16(m): 2:58pm On Oct 15, 2012
Iti!
Re: I Am Dying Silently, What Am I Suppose To Do? by tasandra: 3:00pm On Oct 15, 2012
Did u say,u kissed ur ex listen sweety,u neva loved ur hubby.
i feel sorry 4 the guy sad
Re: I Am Dying Silently, What Am I Suppose To Do? by Nobody: 3:02pm On Oct 15, 2012
Royal Roy: A creche at 4 months ke? angry. No relatives around to help out?

Nope!
Re: I Am Dying Silently, What Am I Suppose To Do? by Odunnu: 5:10pm On Oct 15, 2012
Ujujoan:

Lol, school ke? Well I guess the creche counts too. She started at 4months . . It breaks my heart but wetin I go do na sad sad
She's a Nigerian, she'll learn how to survive fast enough. grin grin
But you close early abi?
Re: I Am Dying Silently, What Am I Suppose To Do? by expert1(m): 8:59pm On Oct 15, 2012
@slimyem and odunnu. This is real. Pls, I need a counsellor. I wish I could explain d issue better but am using a phone and the character space is limited.
I believe anybody that took GST (Philosophy) in school should understand me.
I don't want my marriage to crash. I can't explain what is wrong with me.
Re: I Am Dying Silently, What Am I Suppose To Do? by Odunnu: 1:49am On Oct 16, 2012
expert1: @slimyem and odunnu. This is real. Pls, I need a counsellor. I wish I could explain d issue better but am using a phone and the character space is limited.
I believe anybody that took GST (Philosophy) in school should understand me.
I don't want my marriage to crash. I can't explain what is wrong with me.
You are a bad, unintelligent liar.

1 Like

Re: I Am Dying Silently, What Am I Suppose To Do? by 299: 10:00am On Oct 16, 2012
Odunnu:
You are a bad, unintelligent liar.
hahahahahahahah
Re: I Am Dying Silently, What Am I Suppose To Do? by Nobody: 10:29am On Oct 16, 2012
Odunnu:
She's a Nigerian, she'll learn how to survive fast enough. grin grin
But you close early abi?

Abi oh. . . grin grin

Yea I close early. Plus her crech is close to my office so I get to visit a couple of times before I close cool cool
Re: I Am Dying Silently, What Am I Suppose To Do? by Odunnu: 10:40am On Oct 16, 2012
Haba! And you still complain?
I thot you wont get to see her until after work.
Hmmm, me i'm already agitating for a nursing/nursery for staff in my office.
When my baby comes, either she comes to work with me or I work from her creche centre. Lol.
Re: I Am Dying Silently, What Am I Suppose To Do? by Nobody: 11:01am On Oct 16, 2012
Odunnu: Haba! And you still complain?
I thot you wont get to see her until after work.
Hmmm, me i'm already agitating for a nursing/nursery for staff in my office.
When my baby comes, either she comes to work with me or I work from her creche centre. Lol.

LMAO . . . grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Is There Any Benefits To Having Children ? / One Child Policy Should Be Introduced In Nigeria / Words Are Sharper Than Swords

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.